May 04, 2024, 07:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the team do you think will win the Final
Argentina - 55 (69.6%)
France - 24 (30.4%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA 2022 world cup  (Read 59130 times)
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 06:44:35 PM

This year world cup is a different one and full of surprises. There are countless times that witnessed the elimination of tough countries.The whole world paused in football after the tremendous elimination of Spain from the world cup. It's very interesting to watch how the big teams are been eliminated from the tournament, who would have thought that Spain will be eliminated from the knockout stages against Morocco. The African country took a very big step to ensure their winning against Spain with penalties.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 06:47:12 PM

Unbelievable Morocco wins with penalties phase against Spain i always said we are going to see many surprises in this world cup I’m very proud of Morocco. Yassine Bounou just as Livakovitc yesterday managed to catch three penalties and lead his team to win the penalties and to qualify once again
Now Morocco will face the winner of tonight match between Portugal against Switzerland

Morocco really suprised everyone today, I don't believe Morocco could win Spain, Morroco just made Africans proud, their defense was kind of strong which was difficult for spain to penetrate, Morocco played above my expectation today, I was expecting Spain to win with a wide goal margin but unfortunately for spain they couldn't score any goal in the match, they couldn't even score even one penalty, they should be ashamed of themselves for that. Kudos to Yassine Bounou he was able to safe three penalties, his performance was very impressive. Morroco will be facing any country that win between Portugal and Switzerland in quarter final.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 06:50:28 PM

Spain goes home today as they lost their game with Morocco. It was a goalless draw, Spain had all the opportunities to win today's match due to their dominance in the game and gaining more possession but couldn't break the defense of Morocco. Spain had good players to win this match but luck was not at their side,though,am not surprised because I and my friends discussed about the match and we came to conclusion that Spain might be out.

Morocco has one of the best defence in the world cup this has helped them win today's match with a penalty shoot out that ended up 3-0 against Spain. This is the first time that Morocco will qualify to the quarter final stage in the world cup. Their performance this year is impressive as they have won their three straight match.
I am now being laughed at by my friends who bet on Morocco. whereas before I was the one who laughed at my friend because I thought betting on Morocco was ridiculous in the match against spain. I really underestimated Morocco and it turns out I was wrong and now I'm the one being laughed at by my friends. and my friend won the bet. it is undeniable that Morocco really played well and exceeded my expectations. I forgot that Morocco also performed very well in the group stage.
Moroccan played with so much confidence they  came to ground to be victorious only
What a  sad day for the Spain - very favourite teams Spain and Germany are out of tournament - have anyone seen the funny video how Qatri officials bid farewell to the Germans?  Grin The way German placed their hand on their month during a photo shoot.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 06:52:43 PM

I am now being laughed at by my friends who bet on Morocco. whereas before I was the one who laughed at my friend because I thought betting on Morocco was ridiculous in the match against spain. I really underestimated Morocco and it turns out I was wrong and now I'm the one being laughed at by my friends. and my friend won the bet. it is undeniable that Morocco really played well and exceeded my expectations. I forgot that Morocco also performed very well in the group stage.
I also was betting on Morocco - and I won too.
I wish and pray Morocco come to the final as well. Really want to see surprize this time.
congrats guys. means you have won your bet. But I think for Morocco to go further it will be very difficult. But if you see the many surprises in the World Cup this time. then I think nothing is impossible. And if Morocco also advances from the quarter-finals then it will certainly be shocking news. in fact I think there will be a lot of media reporting on it. Soon the Portugal vs Switzerland match will begin. And one of these teams will face Morocco later.
sovie

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 06:53:24 PM

This year world cup is a different one and full of surprises. There are countless times that witnessed the elimination of tough countries.The whole world paused in football after the tremendous elimination of Spain from the world cup. It's very interesting to watch how the big teams are been eliminated from the tournament, who would have thought that Spain will be eliminated from the knockout stages against Morocco. The African country took a very big step to ensure their winning against Spain with penalties.
There is one more interesting thing which fans mentioned. They mentioned this is for the first time they felt so safe because no one was over drinking alcohol and many suggested they felt very better due to almost zero alcohol intake - most of them will quit alcohol for sure after going back.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 06:54:31 PM

I agree, obviously there is a change in trends and the football map of the world.
Italy did not qualify for the World Cup for the second time in a row, and Germany did not qualify for the knockout phase of the competition for the second time in a row.
Very well-known and high-quality national teams like Belgium, Uruguay and Denmark also failed to make it to the knockout stage of the competition.
Spain is also a huge disappointment, they lost to both Japan and Morocco.
I have a feeling that the next surprise could happen tonight in the match between Portugal and Switzerland, because Portugal doesn't seem too convincing to me, and Ronaldo hasn't been playing at his usual level for a long time.
At this world championship, Brazil and France have shown the most so far, but this cup is very uncertain, with a lot of surprises, and everything is possible.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sovie

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 06:56:55 PM

I also was betting on Morocco - and I won too.
I wish and pray Morocco come to the final as well. Really want to see surprize this time.
congrats guys. means you have won your bet. But I think for Morocco to go further it will be very difficult. But if you see the many surprises in the World Cup this time. then I think nothing is impossible. And if Morocco also advances from the quarter-finals then it will certainly be shocking news. in fact I think there will be a lot of media reporting on it. Soon the Portugal vs Switzerland match will begin. And one of these teams will face Morocco later.
thank you so much - I am very happy
This is a beautiful world cup - full of surprizes and wonderful moments - there are celebrations in in Morocco. And there is so much gloom in Spain - who would have thought that this would be possible. But everything is possible in love and football.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 06:58:51 PM

In any case, we get nice quarter-finals in most cases. Morocco Portugal would be the least, but what about Argentina - Netherlands and England - France? Those are high quality games. Everyone thinks Argentina is the favorite with Brazil, but Argentina and Brazil could both go out in the quarterfinals. Croatia and the Netherlands are both very strong opponents and have 2 great midfielders in the form of Frenkie de Jong and Modric. Ronaldo is starting on the bench tonight.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 06:58:57 PM

Morocco really suprised everyone today...
The game winner was the Moroccan goal keeper, his confidence was very intimidating to the Spanish players who could not just find a way through him in the penalties. Spain started the competition scoring a lot of goals in their first game, they were lucky to have qualified for the knock out stage and would have entered that game with the confidence that they were going to win, but Morocco knew the challenge and knew exactly how to tackle it, and it has won them the game. Switzerland are capable of causing problems to Portugal as well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 07:00:30 PM

After this shameful defeat to Morocco, I believed that the defeat to Japan was real and not rigged to avoid a meeting with Croatia. But this result is doubly fairer and more pleasant if Spain lost to Japan on purpose and now flies out after losing to a "lighter" opponent. Portugal and Switzerland will be extremely motivated by today's result as Morocco is still a more pleasant opponent than Brazil or something like that.
I feel sad for Japan and South Korea but I equally feel happy for Brazil and Crotia
The game shows how much of the world emotions are attached to the sports. The days when history is made and the surprizes are at the peak - congrats to the Morroccoo for being able to qualify for the quarterfinal

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 07:01:25 PM

Unbelievable Morocco wins with penalties phase against Spain i always said we are going to see many surprises in this world cup I’m very proud of Morocco. Yassine Bounou just as Livakovitc yesterday managed to catch three penalties and lead his team to win the penalties and to qualify once again
Now Morocco will face the winner of tonight match between Portugal against Switzerland

Morocco really suprised everyone today, I don't believe Morocco could win Spain, Morroco just made Africans proud, their defense was kind of strong which was difficult for spain to penetrate, Morocco played above my expectation today, I was expecting Spain to win with a wide goal margin but unfortunately for spain they couldn't score any goal in the match, they couldn't even score even one penalty, they should be ashamed of themselves for that. Kudos to Yassine Bounou he was able to safe three penalties, his performance was very impressive. Morroco will be facing any country that win between Portugal and Switzerland in quarter final.
A hero for Morocco is Yassine Bounou, he is a very smiling goalkeeper but behind it all he has unexpected greatness.
and saving three penalties in a row is very rare and he was able to do it and without too much expression of pleasure when he saved a penalty, Morocco apart from having a great goalkeeper they are a solid team especially in defense and when Spain attacked they flocked in the penalty area to defend the goal and make it difficult for Spain to score goals.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1587

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2022, 07:01:28 PM

Big surprise and now another can happen. Switzerland has a good chance, this would be the biggest success for Switzerland since there history. Ronaldo is not playing ok at the beginning, there maybe problems, which nobody wants to talk. Embolo is the Swiss hope today and I think there will be 2-3 goals.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Cryptock

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 07:02:44 PM

In any case, we get nice quarter-finals in most cases. Morocco Portugal would be the least, but what about Argentina - Netherlands and England - France? Those are high quality games. Everyone thinks Argentina is the favorite with Brazil, but Argentina and Brazil could both go out in the quarterfinals. Croatia and the Netherlands are both very strong opponents and have 2 great midfielders in the form of Frenkie de Jong and Modric. Ronaldo is starting on the bench tonight.
why is Ronaldo not playing today? Are they saving him for the quarterfinal or will he be joining the game later in second half?
This is very important match for Portugal - why is Ronaldo not in the field

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1511

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 07:05:57 PM

Seriously they take penalties as a joke. Can someone explain to me why Spain tried such a frivolous penalty? It's as if the men were eliminated from the tournament on purpose.
Morocco defended very well throughout the match. When it came to penalties, it was more or less clear that Morocco would advance. Especially after the first penalty shootout, the wind blew in their favor.
Although I feel sorry for Spain, if they are taking penalties this bad, they deserved to be eliminated. I'm happy for Morocco because their captain Romain Saïss deserves it, he's a great defender and should be in top eleven of the tournament.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Cryptock

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 07:06:07 PM

Big surprise and now another can happen. Switzerland has a good chance, this would be the biggest success for Switzerland since there history. Ronaldo is not playing ok at the beginning, there maybe problems, which nobody wants to talk. Embolo is the Swiss hope today and I think there will be 2-3 goals.
I think Portugal 2 - Swiss 1 and Portugal will be winner.
I wait for Portugal match because Ronaldo is my Favourite - and today he is starting at bench - why why why!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
coinism

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 07:08:02 PM

Morocco really suprised everyone today...
The game winner was the Moroccan goal keeper, his confidence was very intimidating to the Spanish players who could not just find a way through him in the penalties. Spain started the competition scoring a lot of goals in their first game, they were lucky to have qualified for the knock out stage and would have entered that game with the confidence that they were going to win, but Morocco knew the challenge and knew exactly how to tackle it, and it has won them the game. Switzerland are capable of causing problems to Portugal as well.

Yassine Bounou didn't allowed Spain to score a single goal in today's match, as Spain end there worldcup journey without scoring a single goal in there last match. Morocco also got some open goal chances but they fail to convert any one of that.
Can we have another surprise in second game between Portugal and Switzerland?
Cryptock

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 07:09:08 PM

Seriously they take penalties as a joke. Can someone explain to me why Spain tried such a frivolous penalty? It's as if the men were eliminated from the tournament on purpose.
Morocco defended very well throughout the match. When it came to penalties, it was more or less clear that Morocco would advance. Especially after the first penalty shootout, the wind blew in their favor.
Although I feel sorry for Spain, if they are taking penalties this bad, they deserved to be eliminated. I'm happy for Morocco because their captain Romain Saïss deserves it, he's a great defender and should be in top eleven of the tournament.
Morocco won because they had great goalkeeper and the luck was sitting on the Moroccan bench.
HeartBreak for the Spain - they will never forget this defeat.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Zaguru12

Activity: 686
Merit: 868

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 07:12:43 PM

The has been finished and Morocco's won the match  by 3-0 .  With this, they qualified for the quarter finals of the FIFA World Cup for the first time. As I thought it was exactly the opposite on the field. I feel sad for Spain because they played well in field and now in penalties just because of the failure of their goal keeper and their striker they lossed the match . But I also congratulate to Morocco team and specially to Yassime Bounou(Morocco' goal keeper) because they won this match just because of him .

I don't feel sad, I feel angry. For me it's not enough that they played decently, I wouldn't say well. This is a dreadful ridiculousness that comes on top of the defeat against Japan.  If we start analysing there are many things that have gone wrong, like the fact that there wasn't a single Madrid player on the pitch. A game like this should have been won 4-0 and the bookmakers were giving Spain the edge because we were favourite.

Luis Enrique has to resign today. And if not, he has to be sacked.

I had bet on Spain to win but I was with seriously doubt, they played poorly just like their last two previous matches. Morocco had many chances to kill the game off at regular time.

Enrique should be blamed he made worthless substitutions. For God sake isn't it clear enough that players shouldn't be brought just for penalties. Why was Busquet on penalty duties, he hasn't been that regular in his entire career on spot kicks.

Morocco proved that they are a team full with confidence and they showed that today. It was an ice cold penalty from Ashraf Hakimi

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BRINIRHA

Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 07:13:28 PM

why is Ronaldo not playing today? Are they saving him for the quarterfinal or will he be joining the game later in second half?
I think this has something to do with the incident during Portugal vs South Korea. at that time CR will be replaced in the second half. and CR's expression has been in the spotlight then. and many misunderstood CR's expression, including the coach. even though at that time CR was annoyed with Korean players who told CR to get off the field quickly when he was replaced. but I'm sure CR will play in this match either in the second half or at the end of the first half. Let's wait and see. you can read about this here www.standard.co.uk .
there it was explained why CR was not played as a starter. but you should read other news about the problem in other sources. because the source doesn't explain what actually happened to CR.
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2022, 07:16:56 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2022, 07:53:04 PM by BitcoinHunt3r

Yes, I also wonder why Ronaldo is not on the line up, some local media say this is related to the incident in the last match when he was replaced in the 65th minute
But I'm not too sure that's the main reason I suspect the coach is preparing in the second half or I mean they don't want to repeat the same mistake when defeated by Korea. Besides, Portugal still has other players who can replace Ronaldo with almost the same ability let's just look at it first.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: