Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you think will prevail in this fight?
Canelo Alvarez
GGG
Draw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Canelo vs Golovkin 3 - September 17  (Read 8920 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 11:11:41 AM

^^ Canelo though looks very angry at his every opponent, but against Bivol though, there seems to be no trash talk but look at what happen to him.

But we can' compare the two, I know it, and Canelo and GGG really hate each other that even at the start of the press conference, you can see dislike. And the feeling is mutual, although GGG seems to be subdue but for sure we want to get his win against Canelo.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 12:02:24 PM

^^ Canelo though looks very angry at his every opponent, but against Bivol though, there seems to be no trash talk but look at what happen to him.

But we can' compare the two, I know it, and Canelo and GGG really hate each other that even at the start of the press conference, you can see dislike. And the feeling is mutual, although GGG seems to be subdue but for sure we want to get his win against Canelo.

The kind of attitude that will engage readers and viewers, especially the fans who's long been waiting for these upcoming fights, seeing them

looks' very aggressive will be a good preview if how the fight will turn to, though we know by the fact that these two

fighters really wanted to win from one another. It's only how they will perform that will decide or conclude who's going to win,

can't wait to see them fighting and trying to throw that solid knockdown punch.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 12:06:34 PM

Just the typical Canelo, he wanted to impose himself as the better fighter and if he hears insults and trash talk, he resolved it through pushing and punching. But Bivol? he can't intimidate the guy because he is bigger than him.

They will definitely translate their hatred towards each other in the ring. GGG will have still a good fight inside of him and it's better be on Canelo in their trilogy.

And one thing I noticed is that even if Canelo is coming from a lost, there are still a lot of hype in this fight.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 12:25:48 PM

With the heat of the press conference, of course, the trilogy fight will be hotter and more personal in nature, their frequent attacks of words will certainly make the fight more than just a title fight, their third fight will be an arena for revenge for GGG who in the fight both managed to be defeated by Canelo, I think even though GGG has great anger on canelo but I think Canelo will be able to beat GGG and to keep GGG mouth shut in the ring later.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 12:56:24 PM

With the heat of the press conference, of course, the trilogy fight will be hotter and more personal in nature, their frequent attacks of words will certainly make the fight more than just a title fight, their third fight will be an arena for revenge for GGG who in the fight both managed to be defeated by Canelo, I think even though GGG has great anger on canelo but I think Canelo will be able to beat GGG and to keep GGG mouth shut in the ring later.
Lol there's no anger from GGG, actually he's smiling and didn't get intimidated by angry Canelo. There's a clip where GGG got mad, but it's not have relation with Canelo, honestly when GGG is mad, then there's something wrong since he's not a guy who want to prove anything, he's really 100% good person. I think he know or should know, there's no more fourth fight if he's lose on the trilogy, so he will accept anything with any result on this match.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 01:59:38 PM

This Canelo aggression can play bad for him. I know that he is a profession, but if he fights with such aggression, cold headed GGG can land a nice counter punch. I like GGG behave, always calm and smiling. He is not trying to trash talk or get into opponents mind. That is good quality for a fighter, but bad for promoting event. A lot of people like GGG for his boxing, and hate him for being boring boxer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 02:01:55 PM

Yes, I also think Bivol was robbed of a fair score. But thanks for him dominating the entire fight it was a unanimous decision in his favor. If it was not complete dominance from Bivol, it could have been made a draw, or worse it could have been given to Canelo. Canelo is a favorite among judges. So either you win convincingly or that the fight would be given to Canelo.

I cannot see GGG knocking out Canelo so it has to be a clear win from his side. Otherwise their first match's result might repeat. That first match was really GGG's. The second could be a draw or given to either of them.

One thing that I have noticed for Canelo is that he starts quite well. Even against Golovkin, on both the previous fights he dominated the earlier rounds. Against Bivol, I won't say that he dominated the earlier rounds. IMO, Bivol dominated almost all the rounds. But the difference is that Canelo was competitive against Bivol during the initial rounds, before getting blown away in the later rounds. All that said, scoring is a big concern for me. Why can't we have some AI based mechanical scoring method? Technology has progressed so much.

I'm all in favor of an AI scoring method for boxing. Human judges are so faulty and unfair. Aside from the truth that they cannot be totally objective in making a decision, they're also limited in judging the fight. They're all sitting down low from a particular viewpoint. So they cannot really see all the action. They cannot be fair in their judgement because it is impossible for them to see all the punches and even the entire match from just a single angle.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 02:50:18 PM

The rest will be determined when they will face each other inside the ring for the 3rd and maybe for the last time. Most likely the fight will end by decisions since those two are veterans when it comes to surviving throughout the rounds no matter how good their opponents would be. I guess even though they aren't like their prime selves, they will gonna give us the most exciting fight this year. We already have plenty of good fights so far and this one is the most exciting since everyone is dreaming to see the trilogy between these two best figures.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 03:06:18 PM

The kind of attitude that will engage readers and viewers, especially the fans who's long been waiting for these upcoming fights, seeing them

looks' very aggressive will be a good preview if how the fight will turn to, though we know by the fact that these two

fighters really wanted to win from one another. It's only how they will perform that will decide or conclude who's going to win,

Yes you are right that mate and both of these two fighter hatred each other and that's what the fans aiming to watch cause if this fight will come intense and and exciting that's what the fans feel because both fighters give their best to win and for this 3rd fight for them I think there's one fighter will be knockdown because in this fight both fighters give their best to knock down and claim the victory in the end of the fight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 04:56:49 PM

Where did you get this mate? Grin

GGG was the least aggressive boxer between them and Canelo would always be wanted to look aggressive so that he can be viewed as a better and hungrier fighter. And GGG wasn't defeated in their 1st fight because that was a draw, the second one was his defeat and GGG called for a trilogy afterwards which Canelo rejected.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 05:54:09 PM

This Canelo aggression can play bad for him. I know that he is a profession, but if he fights with such aggression, cold headed GGG can land a nice counter punch. I like GGG behave, always calm and smiling. He is not trying to trash talk or get into opponents mind. That is good quality for a fighter, but bad for promoting event. A lot of people like GGG for his boxing, and hate him for being boring boxer.

Both of them have pros and cons, but I do agree about the thing that Canelo's hot headed will be his disadvantage against GGG because Canelo quite knew that being hot headed will give him a handicap to weigh things correctly in the ring while the latter is at the advantage side as his calmness will give his thinking skills straight amidst the fight.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 06:03:43 PM

Both of them have pros and cons, but I do agree about the thing that Canelo's hot headed will be his disadvantage against GGG because Canelo quite knew that being hot headed will give him a handicap to weigh things correctly in the ring while the latter is at the advantage side as his calmness will give his thinking skills straight amidst the fight.

well, we will see their performance inside the ring few months from now. will this be a redemption for GGG? or will canelo beat him clear and fair? they may do the exchange of words for the sake of publicity, because they need it. but for GGG, this may be his last fight before he hang up the gloves, but for Canelo, this is still one of the many fights that he needs to outperform himself.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 06:15:25 PM

One thing that I have noticed for Canelo is that he starts quite well. Even against Golovkin, on both the previous fights he dominated the earlier rounds. Against Bivol, I won't say that he dominated the earlier rounds. IMO, Bivol dominated almost all the rounds. But the difference is that Canelo was competitive against Bivol during the initial rounds, before getting blown away in the later rounds. All that said, scoring is a big concern for me. Why can't we have some AI based mechanical scoring method? Technology has progressed so much.

I'm all in favor of an AI scoring method for boxing. Human judges are so faulty and unfair. Aside from the truth that they cannot be totally objective in making a decision, they're also limited in judging the fight. They're all sitting down low from a particular viewpoint. So they cannot really see all the action. They cannot be fair in their judgement because it is impossible for them to see all the punches and even the entire match from just a single angle.

Agreed regarding AI scoring. But the problem is that a lot of people have come up with such methods, and none of them have been widely accepted in boxing. An example is the Automated Impact Sensing System (AISS) developed by the Australian Institute of Sport. Recent testing found accuracy of more than 90%, but professional boxing needs much more than that. AIBA recently introduced a similar system as well. This is now becoming like a necessity, as talks are ongoing regarding exclusion of boxing from Olympics (due to the scoring issues).

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 06:30:03 PM

He humble's himself in the presence of Bivol, but yeah Canelo and Golovkin have beef for each other, but for me, I would rather let Canelo fight Beterbiev than fight Golovkin again, this could end up the same as their recent fights, but if he could face Beterbiev he would likely end up kissing the canvas in the 2nd or 3rd round, but in getting a Golovkin fight this goes to show, that Alvarez Golovkin would likely to erase that loss on his record and that is against Bivol,

I am rooting for Canelo Alvarez, there are some that do not believe in Ring rust, but Golovkin is now 40, I really think there is no ring rust, there is only old age, and I think this could be Golovkin's last fight, so he better show what he really made of and Alvarez if he wins he better prepare for his rematch with Bivol, because many fans are shouting a rematch, including myself,

Yes you are right that mate and both of these two fighter hatred each other and that's what the fans aiming to watch cause if this fight will come intense and and exciting that's what the fans feel because both fighters give their best to win and for this 3rd fight for them I think there's one fighter will be knockdown because in this fight both fighters give their best to knock down and claim the victory in the end of the fight.

I guess Golovkin really wants to prove himself even further, but for me, it is better for him to retire soon, but if he still wants to fight then I think he can always do what he wants, and he surely knows when to stop, just like what Manny Pacquiao did, he fights even with his old age, and can still prove that he got that speedy punches and footwork, but the thing about him that has changed was the power on his punches he can not Knockout an opponent anymore, he doesn't have the Manila Ice punch that he possesses back then, I think Golovkin has a similar problem aswell when he reached a certain age like Pacquiao,
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 08:14:20 PM

well, we will see their performance inside the ring few months from now. will this be a redemption for GGG? or will canelo beat him clear and fair? they may do the exchange of words for the sake of publicity, because they need it. but for GGG, this may be his last fight before he hang up the gloves, but for Canelo, this is still one of the many fights that he needs to outperform himself.
That will remain a question for now if this trilogy will be in favor of GGG to get revenge, but looking at the situation, Canelo has more chances as he's at the height of his prime compared to GGG. Either way, I still see this fight as interesting because this might GGG's last fight before he retire and I also want to see how would GGG adjust to the current Canelo.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 11:31:18 PM

^^ Yes, right now if we look at paper, Canelo is still at his prime despite his current lost to Bivol. While GGG is 40 years old, so everything favors Canelo. But we can't discount the fact that maybe GGG can still fight just like in their first match wherein it was really very close and even I believed that he could have gotten the win if not rob by those judges. So it's only on the actual fight that we will see what both of this fighters are made of. Canelo closing their story or GGG avenging his only defeat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
carlfebz2

Activity: 2940
Merit: 728

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 11:37:01 PM

^^ Yes, right now if we look at paper, Canelo is still at his prime despite his current lost to Bivol. While GGG is 40 years old, so everything favors Canelo. But we can't discount the fact that maybe GGG can still fight just like in their first match wherein it was really very close and even I believed that he could have gotten the win if not rob by those judges. So it's only on the actual fight that we will see what both of this fighters are made of. Canelo closing their story or GGG avenging his only defeat.
Closing or avenging then it would really be depending on the outcome of this fight that had been long awaited but due to long time before it do make it happen then we know that age does really take some toll.

Canelo alvarez is still 31 years old which is too far off in gap with GGG in terms of that manner but come to think that GGG did really make out some close call into that first match
considering the gap in between and now we are having this trilogy whether there's some possible upset i must say but not totally or likely to happen.
Canelo would close down this rivalry.

alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 11:51:05 PM

That will remain a question for now if this trilogy will be in favor of GGG to get revenge, but looking at the situation, Canelo has more chances as he's at the height of his prime compared to GGG. Either way, I still see this fight as interesting because this might GGG's last fight before he retire and I also want to see how would GGG adjust to the current Canelo.
This is what I'm waiting for because it's quite interesting whether GGG, who is nearing the end of his career, can do something good or not, because if you look at the fighters who are nearing the end, they actually always lose, for example when you see Manny, who is nearing the end, he loses to Ugas. and some time ago another veteran fighter, Donaire, also lost at a fairly old age.
Now we just have to see if GGG is able to do something good or will it just be a punching bag for Canelo.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 11:59:10 PM

Looking at the current odds:

ML
Alvarez - 1.21
GGG - 3.95

So that is a huge disparity as far as the odds goes and they seems to really favoring Alvarez here. Maybe the age factor is what this bookies are looking at, GGG just won his last fight, while Canelo lost to Bivol. I think it's a great odds for GGG supporters this early as it is very attractive.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 01:06:03 AM

Nowadays athletes are able to maintain a high level of fitness up to the mid-40s. We have seen this in case of Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. And Golovkin is someone who maintains his fitness level rigorously. Therefore I don't think that age is going to be a major factor in this match. Rather than age, I would give more importance to the momentum. GGG won his last fight (against Japanese boxer Ryōta Murata), while Canelo is on the backfoot after losing his fight against the Russian boxer Dmitry Bivol.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: