Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Real Madrid - 49 (33.3%)
Barcelona - 13 (8.8%)
Manchester City - 51 (34.7%)
Chelsea - 6 (4.1%)
Liverpool - 4 (2.7%)
Paris Saint-Germain - 9 (6.1%)
AC Milan - 2 (1.4%)
Other - 13 (8.8%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 876 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season  (Read 92300 times)
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 06:13:59 PM

I don't just believe what you said, there are some teams that are stronger than PSG in this current Champions League.
I can say that Manchester city of England is stronger than PSG in terms of team Bond and pattern of play.
I will also tell you that Real Madrid of Laliga is also stronger than PSG.
There may also be other clubs, but I am only sure of this two for now that is stronger than PSG. But that doesn't mean PSG is not a strong contender in the Champions League.
Let me list some of the best title challengers this season for the Champions League from various Leagues:
1. Bundesliga - Beyern Munich
2. Ligue 1 - PSG
3. Serie A - Napoli
4. Laliga - Real Madrid
5. Premier League - Manchester City
I'd be very surprised if none of those 5 teams made it to the final this season, so that means out of the top 5 title challengers this season one of them will make it to the final in my opinion. However, I don't think Real Madrid will reach the final this season but I would be very happy if they did.
Real Madrid is a king who sometimes seems not to have a good chance of reaching the final, but in the end Real Madrid can reach the final without being predictable. But indeed, the teams that can go further in the Champions League are basically great teams, but which team will win the title really can't be predicted just based on their standings in the local league.
Because sometimes, Champions League winners don't have a better place in their respective league standings so yeah, for now I personally can't say for sure which team will win the title. But when it comes to strong teams from their respective leagues, then of course anyone will recognize them as the strongest team in their respective leagues but that still doesn't guarantee they are strong in the Champions League either.
So far I consider Manchester City as the rightful Champions League title holder. Even though they lost to Liverpool, I don't think it did any big damage to their team but they will come out stronger from this loss. But Real Madrid need to be stronger to do well in the Champions League, they are the best in La Liga so far.

Manchester City have been favorites for the Champions League in each of the previous seasons. Their performance was very good and they had a strong squad. Even then they did not win the title. I would say it was their bad luck. Favorites to win the title this season are Manchester City. But Real Madrid and PSG teams are strong enough. So it will not be easy for City to win the title.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 08:26:37 PM

So far I consider Manchester City as the rightful Champions League title holder. Even though they lost to Liverpool, I don't think it did any big damage to their team but they will come out stronger from this loss. But Real Madrid need to be stronger to do well in the Champions League, they are the best in La Liga so far.
We have seen that there are several strong teams who are favorites to win the champions league this season, PSG and Manchester City are two rich and strong teams that are predicted to reach the champions league final, this season with the presence of Haalaand could be a golden opportunity for City to try to win the league champions trophy for the first time, as well as PSG who have also spent a lot of money just to be able to get the big ear trophy, but I think the two teams that are subscribed to the champions league champions like Madrid and Munich can't be underestimated even though they don't spend a lot of money to buy players in the transfer market yesterday, the amount of experience and mentality possessed by teams like Madrid and Munich can sometimes beat rich teams or teams full of star players in the champions league as happened before.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 08:58:26 PM

Manchester City have been favorites for the Champions League in each of the previous seasons. Their performance was very good and they had a strong squad. Even then they did not win the title. I would say it was their bad luck. Favorites to win the title this season are Manchester City. But Real Madrid and PSG teams are strong enough. So it will not be easy for City to win the title.
I will rule out PSG in this case despite their strength I am still quite confident in saying that they will not talk much in the knockout phase later.
I trust teams like Madrid or Bayern more than PSG. As for Manchester City, as long as they don't underestimate the enemy I'm sure they will be better than last season.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 08:59:06 PM

As much as it was expected that Bayern, Manchester City and PSG will dominate their groups and relatively easily advance to the knockout phase of the Champions League, Barcelona's very poor performance in the Champions League this season is so unexpected.
I expected that with new players like Lewandowski and a new coach, they would be much better and fight for the title of European champion again.
PSG can't dominate group relative easily because last two draw from Benfica right now have the same points and still not yet qualify to next round, except with Manchester City, Bayern, Real Madrid and Napoli have qualify to next round and playing left two match later to settle first standing position. Bad performance with Barcelona and Lewandowski loss opportunity keep exist at Champion League this season if next match Inter win from Plzen and Barcelona have eliminated early at group stage to play on Europe League.
Second in a row for Barcelona have to play in Europe League after last season failed qualify to 16 round and have to eliminated to Europe League, but can't get Europe League trophy after defeating by Frankfurt.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 711

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 09:22:12 PM

The top problem Liverpool are facing are the injuries they currently have I still lack the knowledge to know if they have Internal issues in the club within player and coach but they have not been the Liverpool we know who won the premier league and champions league.
Ajax won four goals yesterday and Liverpool also lost to Nothingham Forest, I am still sure of them not winning, and if they don't it will be difficult to win Napoli to send Ajax back to europa league.. Axax wins tommorow imo Liverpool can not use this squad to win on Wednesday never can it occur
Yes we know the team is currently lacking some of their most favoured players but I don't see that as enough excuse to be playing so badly. This is a team with many top players present and the available players are also good enough and even better than most of the teams they have lost to. You cannot compare the players Liverpool have in their team to that of Nottingham Forest that is why i say the injuries are not enough reason to perform poorly.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2022, 09:52:26 PM

Am looking out of how Tottenham manager Antonio Conte will set his team against sporting Lisbon this upcoming midweek in the champions League, after losing back to back against Manchester United and Newcastle respectively, I will observe if he will still be stuck with the three midfielders or he will give Lucas Moura or Bryan Gil opportunity to play along side Kane and son, since Richarlison and kulusevski got injured Tottenham have become very weak in their system and are not playing with confidence as they do normally

Stake VIP wager
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 11:02:10 PM

Am looking out of how Tottenham manager Antonio Conte will set his team against sporting Lisbon this upcoming midweek in the champions League, after losing back to back against Manchester United and Newcastle respectively, I will observe if he will still be stuck with the three midfielders or he will give Lucas Moura or Bryan Gil opportunity to play along side Kane and son, since Richarlison and kulusevski got injured Tottenham have become very weak in their system and are not playing with confidence as they do normally
I see this depends on how the formation they will apply.
I don't really understand Conte who always tries to raise Son even though from the first few games Kane is more suitable to be there as a target and Son as a supporter with Richalrison.
Conte has forced a 3-5-2 formation too much in the last 2 matches even though in these 2 matches with the same formation they lost.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 05:02:29 AM

I think Liverpool are starting a very bad game now. But they lost the matches because of themselves. I thought Liverpool will win today's match. But because of their bad play they lost this match. But I hope Liverpool will play well again.  can play
Livepool is always showing bad performance. It seems like that the goal that has been made against city was lucky enough. It was even loosing against nottingham forest which has proven if a small team can do even better compared with the big team like liverpool as long as it will always supported by luck. I would not be surprised that if liverpudlians will be starting to judge liverpool's coach

I don't think, Liverpool coach has something good to offer to Liverpool team this season because their performance so far, did not show any sign that the team will get it right before the end of this season. Many people predicted for the favour of Liverpool to defeat Nottingham but the match later ended up for the favour of Nottingham that made many people to believed that this coach will not help the team to embrace this season title. I think, Liverpool president is not happy about the poor performance the team is experience in this season to allow small teams to defeat them with many goals in this season.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2022, 05:43:24 AM

Next week we will continue with the Champions League. For Napoli it must be wonderful to be able to play this way, they can play a home game against Rangers. That could well be a high competition. At Ajax - Liverpool there is still something on the program. I can remember that in the event of a draw it is the mutual result that counts, if Ajax beat Liverpool then we will have an exciting last match that is about something. In the group of AC Milan it is also far from decided who will advance to the next round. All title favorites are already through, the draw will only really show how things will develop in the eighth finals after the World Cup.
The chance for both of them is still there even if you look at the current condition of the Liverpool team, but seeing their performance in the EPL this season is still unstable, this can also be a comparison in my opinion.
Honestly, Liverpool's performance is difficult to predict, sometimes they play very well and sometimes vice versa which makes this one of the things that is quite difficult to predict from their performance.
In the Champions League actually at the beginning of the group draw I expected a lot from them but it was Napoli who stole the top spot and it was confirmed that they were still a bit stumped now.

The Ajax vs Liverpool match is predicted to be fierce, because Ajax wants to get full points. if the last two games Ajax won, and Liverpool lost in two games, it will be seen from the Head To Head of both teams. meaning, Ajax still has a chance to qualify and advance with Napoli in the group stage.

however, I don't think that scenario will happen. because after all Liverpool are more likely to qualify for the next round, even though their performance is still unstable.
and this is very hard for Alfried Schreuder, he must bring his troops to win their battle at home to host Liverpool later. they have to win this match, otherwise the chance to qualify for the next phase will be lost.

The top problem Liverpool are facing are the injuries they currently have I still lack the knowledge to know if they have Internal issues in the club within player and coach but they have not been the Liverpool we know who won the premier league and champions league.
Ajax won four goals yesterday and Liverpool also lost to Nothingham Forest, I am still sure of them not winning, and if they don't it will be difficult to win Napoli to send Ajax back to europa league.. Axax wins tommorow imo Liverpool can not use this squad to win on Wednesday never can it occur
Liverpool has been shit so far in their own League. They can't hold against their fellow teams in Premier League like Fulham (draw), Crytal Palace (draw), and Brighton (draw). They only got a fluke at the match with Man City and people think Liverpool was some tough team. Nope, their loss against Nottingham Forest shows their true color. Both Ajax and Napoli in the UEFA group stage can still beat Liverpool if they try. It's not like the level difference was like day and night. Hopefully, Ajax and Napoli can take a clue from Nottingham Fores and show their worth to Liverpool.
The Champions League, in my opinion, is what Klopp's current goal is. With their subpar league play, it is clear that they are not EPL title contenders. However, they excelled during the Champions League matches. That is to say, if they put in more effort or continue to play as well as they did in the champions league, they will undoubtedly advance to the knockout stage. Liverpool has its own issues, just like every other club, but they will quickly overcome them.
Despite the difficulty of their matchup with Ajax, I am confident they will earn the necessary point to advance.
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 05:44:36 AM

I think Liverpool are starting a very bad game now. But they lost the matches because of themselves. I thought Liverpool will win today's match. But because of their bad play they lost this match. But I hope Liverpool will play well again.  can play
What you said only happened in the Premier League for Liverpool, not in the Champions League, because in the Champions League Liverpool will play on October 27 or about four days from now. So it's only bad for Liverpool in the Premier League and the odds will be the opposite when Liverpool play again in the Champions League.
I am really afraid to predict the future of the good team now. Because they give us the opposite performance as we expect. Still hoping Ajax are a much weaker team than Liverpool, so Liverpool will win, while Ajax might be able to draw. The game all depends on the responsibility of the players.
Liverpool has a big gap of points with ajax. I think this gonna be an easy way for liverpool to be qualified for the next round. Im feeling good with the overall performance by liverpool in the champion league but it seems like that if liverpool was not lucky enough to win the match in epl last days. Liverpool may wake up again when it will be facing napoli but im not sure napoli will give easy points for liverpool caused by napoli wanna collect more points from liverpool.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 977

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 05:50:28 AM

I see this depends on how the formation they will apply.
I don't really understand Conte who always tries to raise Son even though from the first few games Kane is more suitable to be there as a target and Son as a supporter with Richalrison.
Conte has forced a 3-5-2 formation too much in the last 2 matches even though in these 2 matches with the same formation they lost.

They lost to Newcastle United yesterday. They also tasted this defeat at home. If the 3-5-2 formation is not suitable, they need to turn this system. Persisting in this formation means for them to keep losing points. Conte is an experienced coach. He should know that he has to do the formation trials in preparation for the league.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1459

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 05:57:21 AM

Livepool is always showing bad performance. It seems like that the goal that has been made against city was lucky enough. It was even loosing against nottingham forest which has proven if a small team can do even better compared with the big team like liverpool as long as it will always supported by luck. I would not be surprised that if liverpudlians will be starting to judge liverpool's coach

I don't think, Liverpool coach has something good to offer to Liverpool team this season because their performance so far, did not show any sign that the team will get it right before the end of this season. Many people predicted for the favour of Liverpool to defeat Nottingham but the match later ended up for the favour of Nottingham that made many people to believed that this coach will not help the team to embrace this season title. I think, Liverpool president is not happy about the poor performance the team is experience in this season to allow small teams to defeat them with many goals in this season.

Jurgen Klopp is an excellent coach and he did an excellent job with Liverpool, because in recent years Liverpool has stably entered the five best teams in the world, and Salah - Mane was generally one of the best in the premier of the League in recent years.
What happened with Nottingham a pure accident or rather a banal underestimation of the enemy, which is even the best teams.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 840
Merit: 590

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 06:05:30 AM

What happened with Nottingham a pure accident or rather a banal underestimation of the enemy, which is even the best teams.
who would have thought this could happen? even I and probably more gamblers also lost the bet.
accident or whatever, which is a mistake. playing with a team that is far at the bottom of the table, makes anyone underestimate. especially in the match, Liverpool controlled the match. and ended up losing, it seemed like it was a blow.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
cryptofrka
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1653

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 07:51:09 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2022, 08:03:22 AM by cryptofrka

Jurgen Klopp is an excellent coach and he did an excellent job with Liverpool, because in recent years Liverpool has stably entered the five best teams in the world, and Salah - Mane was generally one of the best in the premier of the League in recent years.

It was neither an underestimation nor an accident. Liverpool was missing a lot of their creative players and Nottingham simply played good enough defensively to stop them from scoring.

I can't wait for the Dinamo - Milan game tomorrow. I feel that we do have a chance to win - I wasn't impressed with Milan so far in the CL. It would be great if Chelsea could win too, then they would already be qualified before the last game of the group - in which they host Dinamo in London.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 08:23:08 AM

who would have thought this could happen? even I and probably more gamblers also lost the bet.
accident or whatever, which is a mistake. playing with a team that is far at the bottom of the table, makes anyone underestimate. especially in the match, Liverpool controlled the match. and ended up losing, it seemed like it was a blow.
No one expected Liverpool to lose that match against a team in the red zone in the standings. It was a huge blow to Jurgen Klopp's squad and seems to show that they haven't really become the team that many had hoped for this season. The defeat gave them a bad impression that the relegation team could still beat Liverpool. They have to swallow a bitter, painful pill.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 08:48:06 AM

Liverpool has a big gap of points with ajax. I think this gonna be an easy way for liverpool to be qualified for the next round. Im feeling good with the overall performance by liverpool in the champion league but it seems like that if liverpool was not lucky enough to win the match in epl last days. Liverpool may wake up again when it will be facing napoli but im not sure napoli will give easy points for liverpool caused by napoli wanna collect more points from liverpool.

This match is a crucial match for Ajax because they will play as hosts. obviously, their target was the full three points.
The Reds have a lot of problems with injured players, and Ajax should try to take advantage of them. considering that the home team had no other choice but to attack from the very beginning, because after all they needed a win in this match.

on the other hand, Jurgen Klopp's men are still in a disadvantageous situation. their form was questioned again after getting a 1-0 defeat to Nottingham Forest in the domestic league.
This match is difficult for us to predict, both teams are not in a favorable situation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 08:56:20 AM

It is not right to compare Ronaldo and Vinicius Junior now. Because Vinicius Jr. has not played as long as Ronaldo has played for Real Madrid, he has more time to do good things for Real Madrid. Vinicius Jr. is only young and has a lot left in his career, he can give Real Madrid a lot if he wants to.
Comparisons between players do not have to be contemporaries and are in only one team, but comparisons of each player's achievements can be made in different times and different teams and different leagues as long as one person is willing to make it for two people. In general it looks less worthy, but that doesn't mean it can't be compared because they are both football players despite the age difference, and what is clear is that Ronaldo is still far superior to Vinicius Jr in terms of football and that must be admitted by everyone.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:17:05 AM

It is not right to compare Ronaldo and Vinicius Junior now. Because Vinicius Jr. has not played as long as Ronaldo has played for Real Madrid, he has more time to do good things for Real Madrid. Vinicius Jr. is only young and has a lot left in his career, he can give Real Madrid a lot if he wants to.
Comparisons between players do not have to be contemporaries and are in only one team, but comparisons of each player's achievements can be made in different times and different teams and different leagues as long as one person is willing to make it for two people. In general it looks less worthy, but that doesn't mean it can't be compared because they are both football players despite the age difference, and what is clear is that Ronaldo is still far superior to Vinicius Jr in terms of football and that must be admitted by everyone.
I think as long as they can play well and can make a big contribution to the team, then these players are already great. Because for a higher achievement it can be done in a different way, and past and present situations and conditions will certainly have differences. For example, like Maradona or maybe Pelé who was very successful in his time but in the end, his achievements are only limited to being a legend in the past and this will also continue to run and change over time. But because at this moment Ronaldo is also still playing, of course there will always be comparisons despite the fact, their era will also slowly be replaced by young players who already have a good future now.

By the way, round five will be played tomorrow with the opening match between Salzburg v Chelsea and Sevilla v Copenhagen. The two matches have different situations, because for the match Salzburg v Chelsea they are still competing to qualify for the round of 16 but on the contrary with Sevilla v Copenhagen, they have the same points but they have even been left behind by five points by the team who is in second place. So, I think the match between Salzburg v Chelsea will still be a more interesting opening match because they still have a tight competition in Group E, so they will certainly play with a big target to win and score a lot of goals.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:20:51 AM

Comparing Vinicious Junior, Mbappe or Haaland to Ronaldo or Messi right now is silly. Messi and Ronaldo are experienced players. And they have served their team for a long time. They played consistently well. But Vini or Haaland might be playing well now. But we don't know how long they can maintain their great performance or fitness. So a young player like Vinicius cannot be compared to an experienced legendary player like Ronaldo.
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1235

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 09:30:17 AM

It was neither an underestimation nor an accident. Liverpool was missing a lot of their creative players and Nottingham simply played good enough defensively to stop them from scoring.

I can't wait for the Dinamo - Milan game tomorrow. I feel that we do have a chance to win - I wasn't impressed with Milan so far in the CL. It would be great if Chelsea could win too, then they would already be qualified before the last game of the group - in which they host Dinamo in London.

Dinamo is the best team in Croatia without a doubt and Milan has not been doing that well both in Serie A and in Champions League but despite that I still think that it will be very difficult for Dinamo to win against Milan because the difference of league qualities between Serie A and Croatian SuperLiga.

I hope though that by placing an handicap bet on Dinamo with +1.5 goals with a really decent odd I think can make good money for us,as I doubt Milan if it wins will be able to win with more than one goal difference because Milan away has not been impressive at all.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 876 »
  Print  

Jump to: