Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Real Madrid - 49 (33.3%)
Barcelona - 13 (8.8%)
Manchester City - 51 (34.7%)
Chelsea - 6 (4.1%)
Liverpool - 4 (2.7%)
Paris Saint-Germain - 9 (6.1%)
AC Milan - 2 (1.4%)
Other - 13 (8.8%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 876 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season  (Read 92622 times)
Franctoshi

Activity: 840
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 07:30:56 PM

We have some minutes away to the start of the match, For Liverpool to survive the game today and to eventually qualifies to the next round of this champions league compition ,that will be a some sort of miracle, possibly what I guess the best results they could get in this game tonight is wining Real Madrid at their home maybe 0-1 and Real Madrid will win the overall aggregate score line.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Uruhara

Activity: 644
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 07:34:01 PM

I think we could see a lot of goals again in today's Real Madrid-Liverpool match. Real Madrid won the first match 5-2 and took a big step forward to actually win the round. Liverpool, who led 2-0 in the first match, could not keep this score. Although they scored 2 goals in 15 minutes, they conceded 5 goals and real madrid had a nice comeback. If we look at the matches between them, Real Madrid already has the upper hand. Since the league championship is also in trouble, he needs to win this match and look ahead.
In the other match of the day, Napoli host Frankfurt. Napoli will have a more comfortable match as they won the first match 2-0. It will not be a match that they will care about in the league because they have opened the gap in the league, so I think they will spend all their everything on this match.2-0 is a bit dangerous score and they will not want to give the match here.
I think it will be the Napoli vs Frankfurt match that will create a lot of goals. while for the Liverpool vs Real Madrid match I doubt there will be many goals. but Liverpool if they want to qualify for the next stage will indeed need a lot of goals. but I doubt Real Madrid will focus on scoring more goals in this game. I think Real Madrid will put up a solid defense and maybe score 1 or 2 goals to add to their lead. but it would be great if we look back on more goals in this game.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 07:34:10 PM

We have some minutes away to the start of the match, For Liverpool to survive the game today and to eventually qualifies to the next round of this champions league compition ,that will be a some sort of miracle, possibly what I guess they could get in this game tonight is wining Real Madrid at their home and Real Madrid will win the overall aggregate score line.
Miracles are known to happen to Real Madrid in Champions League Wink I don't recall a team doing such great comeback the way Real Madrid did in the previous version. I assume City and the other teams are praying for Liverpool victory to get ride of Real Madrid  Grin

execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1281

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 07:37:42 PM

I think we could see a lot of goals again in today's Real Madrid-Liverpool match. Real Madrid won the first match 5-2 and took a big step forward to actually win the round. Liverpool, who led 2-0 in the first match, could not keep this score. Although they scored 2 goals in 15 minutes, they conceded 5 goals and real madrid had a nice comeback. If we look at the matches between them, Real Madrid already has the upper hand. Since the league championship is also in trouble, he needs to win this match and look ahead.
In the other match of the day, Napoli host Frankfurt. Napoli will have a more comfortable match as they won the first match 2-0. It will not be a match that they will care about in the league because they have opened the gap in the league, so I think they will spend all their everything on this match.2-0 is a bit dangerous score and they will not want to give the match here.
I think it will be the Napoli vs Frankfurt match that will create a lot of goals. while for the Liverpool vs Real Madrid match I doubt there will be many goals. but Liverpool if they want to qualify for the next stage will indeed need a lot of goals. but I doubt Real Madrid will focus on scoring more goals in this game. I think Real Madrid will put up a solid defense and maybe score 1 or 2 goals to add to their lead. but it would be great if we look back on more goals in this game.
There is a high probability that it can happen.The fact that they open the points difference in the league for Napoli shows us that they will have a very comfortable match.Of course, the fact that they won the first match 2-0 gives them a big advantage.For this reason, Frankfur may also have an open match.They will take all the risks and use everything they have to score goals.Napoli's defense is very good and I don't think they will score easily.Kim min jae is a really good stopper and I think he has a big share in getting napoli this far.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 07:43:16 PM

One positive advantage for Liverpool in tonight game between them and Realmadrid  is that they have won at Real Madrid before. They are one of only four English teams to win away at the Spanish giants in European competition, along with Arsenal, Man City and Chelsea. The 1-0 win in Madrid in the UCL last 16 in February 2009 thanks to a Yossi Benayoun 82nd-minute goal set them on the way to a 5-0 aggregate win over the then LaLiga champions so with this record anything is possible in this game all hope is not lost for the team they should be positive minded to get the required result in this game
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 826
Merit: 648

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 07:48:20 PM

Liverpool: Alisson, Andy Robertson, Virgil van Dijk, Ibrahim Konate, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Fabinho, James Milner,  Darwin Nunez, Diogo Jota, Mohammad Salah, Cody Gakpo.
Real Madrid: Thibaut Courtois, Dani Carvajal, Eder Militao, Antonio Rudiger, Nacho, Toni Kroos, Eduardo Camavinga, Luka Modric, Federico Valverde, Vinicius Junior, Karim Benzema.
Looking at the current line-up conditions it looks like both are preparing for a life and death battle as they field the best squad they have.
It looks like it's going to be as interesting as the first leg because it's certain that Madrid will be a little more comfortable but seeing from their condition that has a big enough lead but this will not be left unchecked by Liverpool.
Moreover, this is also the only hope for them to get the title if they are able. I still feel this will be a draw but in this case it still won't reduce the excitement in playing.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ajiz138

Activity: 1540
Merit: 816

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 07:51:48 PM

you are right Napoli looks like it will be easy enough to qualify for the next round. Napoli won 2 goals away from home in the first leg which makes them more confident in the second leg match which they will play at their own stadium. my prediction maybe the score will be 2-1 in this second leg.
I placed a bet on Napoli because it is the same, I am also confident that Napoli will win on paper and they are guaranteed to qualify for the next round, this is not really a tough opponent but I think Napoli will definitely take care of their game especially at home.
Victor Oshimen is usually the hero in every game.

In the end it may be true that Real madrid will qualify easily for the quarter-finals by only drawing 0-0 or something. It's okay to lose 0-2, but Real Madrid's current record is fantastic, especially since they won 6 of their last 7 matches against Liverpool in the Champions League.

I will watch this match for one reason, it is because I want to see how far Liverpool have a chance to qualify for the next round. It might be interesting if Liverpool could force Madrid into extra time, but it's definitely hard to tell without watching the match.
The aggregate score is far enough to make it difficult for Liverpool to win more than 3 goals, this is rather impossible even though we don't know the end of this match, at this time Real Madrid is still quite comfortable with the match in the first leg and indeed in H2H Liverpool always loses when they meet Real Madrid .

At the moment for Liverpool the defense must be even stronger when they are about to start an attack and there is a counter attack they can defend not to be conceded again, I predict that Liverpool will continue to play aggressively because if they play slowly then there will be little chance for them to score goals.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
minime0105

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 07:52:02 PM

Real Madrid have progressed from 26 of their previous  27 European Cup/Champions League knockout ties when winning the first leg away from home, with the exception being defeat to Ajax at this stage in 2018-19 (2-1 away, 1-4 at home), so they’ll be looking to celebrate their 300th match in the UEFA Champions League with another progression in this tie. in this match Liverpool needs to defeat Real Madrid by four goals if they want to remain in the UEFA Champions League this sounds difficult but is achievable.
minime0105

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 07:57:45 PM

With Liverpool looking to overturn a 5-2 first leg defeat they will have to come here with an all out attack strategy; that surely lends this match towards being a high scoring affair and that's a key part of reasoning behind opting for an over 2.5 goals prediction. That isn't the only reason i see this game being a high scorer though. So we should expect more goals from both side.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 07:58:23 PM

Miracles are known to happen to Real Madrid in Champions League Wink I don't recall a team doing such great comeback the way Real Madrid did in the previous version. I assume City and the other teams are praying for Liverpool victory to get ride of Real Madrid  Grin
There have been great comebacks in the CL history, and of course Real Madrid contributes a large part of that history, but so do Liverpool, especially in that famous 2005 CL final against AC Milan in Instanbul, thus Liverpool have also tasted some of these miracles. Having said that, i don't expect a miracle to happen tonight, the game was already won in Anfield some weeks ago when Real Madrid won 5-2, and with the second leg in Real Madrid's home tonight, i can't see what would motivate Liverpool to turn this game on its head. Real Madrid are definitely going to go through, and Liverpool are going home.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
baeva
Legendary

Merit: 1303

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:01:26 PM

Manchester City rained goals on Leipzig yesterday. I expected Manchester City to win this match but I didn't expect them to win in such a different way.Manchester City won the match with a dominant football from the beginning to the end of the match.It must be said that they had a very comfortable victory.Manchester City scored 7 goals with 16 hits in 23 shots.It is worth mentioning that 5 goals came from Haaland.He is a really excellent player and he showed himself again in this match.

There's a feeling that not everyone has yet come away from the kind of event Haaland created, it's surprising that they replaced him so early, apparently so he wouldn't break any new records, huh. But actually it was really obvious, it was more of a surprise to me when they played a draw in the first match, I thought they broke, but no, it seemed Wink. I wonder who their opponent will be now...

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
minime0105

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:09:49 PM

Napoli have scored at least three goals in each home Champions League match this season but have never qualified for the quarter-finals in history. They are also unbeaten in the last 11 Champions League matches played at home, with eight wins and three draws. Napoli is coming off a solid winning momentum from Serie A. However, it will be a different challenge this time against Frankfurt at Deutsche Bank Park. Napoli ended their group stage as the leader of Group A.They had a better goal difference than Liverpool. The Italian side is currently leading the table in Serie A as well with a good margin. Napoli will back themselves to continue their flawless run.
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1624
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 08:10:08 PM

With Liverpool looking to overturn a 5-2 first leg defeat they will have to come here with an all out attack strategy; that surely lends this match towards being a high scoring affair and that's a key part of reasoning behind opting for an over 2.5 goals prediction. That isn't the only reason i see this game being a high scorer though. So we should expect more goals from both side.

The game just started, Liverpool should think about scoring goals in this game more than anything because they lost the last game with a 5-2 result also the most important thing when you are playing against Real Mardi is you should be very careful even if you scored two or three goals because this won't be a reason for they you can win the game and that's what we learned from the last game, Real Madrid can have amazing comebacks against any team.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1688

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:13:44 PM

It was a very easy match for Manchester City already. I wasn't seeing Leipzig as a big obstacle for them in Etihad and they just showed it amazingly. But I didn't expect this big win at the end of course. I thought like they would beat Leipzig by 3-0. But they just turned this thing into a great show. Especially Haaland had an amazing night of course.

It was a night that he was so close to breaking a record as he scored 5 goals in 57 minutes. He said to Guardiola that he wanted to play for more time to score more goals. But Guardiola didn't want him to break this record at this very young age as it would be boring during the rest of his career.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Google+

Activity: 2464
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:19:03 PM

In the end it may be true that Real madrid will qualify easily for the quarter-finals by only drawing 0-0 or something. It's okay to lose 0-2, but Real Madrid's current record is fantastic, especially since they won 6 of their last 7 matches against Liverpool in the Champions League.

I will watch this match for one reason, it is because I want to see how far Liverpool have a chance to qualify for the next round. It might be interesting if Liverpool could force Madrid into extra time, but it's definitely hard to tell without watching the match.
I am more interested in your words maybe real madrid losing 0-2 is not a bad thing for them. but I don't think those are the right words for real madrid because this season real madrid seems to focus strongly on being able to win the UCL this season. Well, this game has entered the 17th minute and Liverpool should be able to press earlier, but it is quite difficult for them to do this because Real Madrid defense is quite strong.

for extra time I don't think it will happen because Real Madrid can take advantage to play with a draw enough for them to qualify for the next round. Napoli vs Eintracht Frankfurt is also still 0-0.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:25:36 PM

I am more interested in your words maybe real madrid losing 0-2 is not a bad thing for them. but I don't think those are the right words for real madrid because this season real madrid seems to focus strongly on being able to win the UCL this season. Well, this game has entered the 17th minute and Liverpool should be able to press earlier, but it is quite difficult for them to do this because Real Madrid defense is quite strong.

for extra time I don't think it will happen because Real Madrid can take advantage to play with a draw enough for them to qualify for the next round. Napoli vs Eintracht Frankfurt is also still 0-0.

On the one hand I thought that Liverpool will start more aggressively into the game, but then I also knew that Real Madrid understands too well when to take speed out of the game as that is what they want to prevent from happening. Don't allow for Liverpool to get going.

Look how Kroos is doing it even when he could sometimes go for the offensive pass, he turns around and plays the ball backwards. The clock is ticking against Liverpool and someone like Kroos knows how to perfectly exploit that advantage.

At the same time they have Vinicius Junior who can speed up so quickly and create some danger in the box. I was hoping for an early Liverpool game to make it more fun to watch the game, but I don't see it coming.
emrecemsan

Activity: 1666
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:39:10 PM

The match is going on just in the way Real Madrid would like to see. There is a nice balance in the match for now. I don't expect Real Madrid to hand the control of the match over to their opponent. They are playing completely different than the La Liga here. Ancelotti is preparing the players very well for the Champions League. In the end this is the most important tournament for them. They have been dominating the tournament in its history so far as well.

Anyway I wonder why Klopp doesn't want to give Firmino a chance in the starting eleven. It looks like he is really leaving the team this summer.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1281

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:48:34 PM

Manchester City rained goals on Leipzig yesterday. I expected Manchester City to win this match but I didn't expect them to win in such a different way.Manchester City won the match with a dominant football from the beginning to the end of the match.It must be said that they had a very comfortable victory.Manchester City scored 7 goals with 16 hits in 23 shots.It is worth mentioning that 5 goals came from Haaland.He is a really excellent player and he showed himself again in this match.

There's a feeling that not everyone has yet come away from the kind of event Haaland created, it's surprising that they replaced him so early, apparently so he wouldn't break any new records, huh. But actually it was really obvious, it was more of a surprise to me when they played a draw in the first match, I thought they broke, but no, it seemed Wink. I wonder who their opponent will be now...
It's a pity for Haaland. Pep's decision to take him off so early is probably to avoid breaking the record. It makes no sense to take off a player who has scored 5 goals on the way to a new record. What Pep did is very wrong and from what I see on social media there is a big lynching.
I didn't expect it to be so easy but I expected City to have a comfortable game at home, I thought they wouldn't push any harder when they had a comfortable score in the first half but it wasn't like that. They kept scoring goals in the second half.
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:48:55 PM

Real Madrid vs Liverpool 40+ into the match and both clubs have not made any attempt to make a goal score, and despite Real Madrid's, dominance of the field their player still could not convert all the chances into goals, I know the difference is for g to come in the second half of the match.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1090

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:52:38 PM

The match is going on just in the way Real Madrid would like to see.
Three notable players that have been the difference in this game are Antonio Rudiger who has made very good defensive blocks in this first half and somehow has not picked up a card, Allison the Liverpool goalkeeper that made two very important saves to deny Vinicius Jr and Toni Kroos from scoring, and Real Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois that made very good saves too especially one very good hit from Gakpo.

Liverpool have really tried in this first half to put pressure on real Madrid but they've been unable to score. To play Real Madrid in their home is a very difficult task especially to win them there. Only Barcelona have recorded a victory against them at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu. Liverpool have a lot of work to do in the second half. They need to score first and still stop Real Madrid from scoring.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 876 »
  Print  

Jump to: