Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ UEFA Euro 2024 in Germany ⚽ - Qualifiers➡Group Stage➡1/8➡QF➡HF➡FINAL  (Read 39346 times)
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1156

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 07:51:47 PM

~Snip
Germany already had a goal but it was annulled by VAR, Cheesy while Switzerland now has a one-goal lead their spirits are increasingly burning to win this match, but make no mistake there is still a long time maybe Germany can turn things around in the second half but what is clear is that Switzerland is more solid if it has led a goal.
I don't know about the Scotland vs Hungary match because this match took place the same, looking at the statistics like Scotland controlled the game it's just that they haven't had a shot on goal.
It was a bit of a surprise that Switzerland managed to take a first half lead with a 1-0 win over Germany. Switzerland is not the favorite to win this match because Germany has been really good in their last two matches. Despite dominating, Germany still had difficulty finding an equalizer even though they really tried to create several opportunities. There's still plenty of time to see Germany find a goal, but yeah maybe they'll get it in the second half.

Germany controlled almost 70% of the match, but they haven't really made a good finish. Of the total of 7 shots fired, Germany only had 1 shot on target and this is the reason why they have not scored a goal. As I said, if Germany can play better in the second half, then it is very possible for them to avoid defeat and even win the match.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1495

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 07:56:35 PM

The last matches of the group stage started today. Germany and Switzerland play in Group A. The third place will be decided by Scotland vs. Hungary game. I still prefer to watch the Germany game, I think it's better to follow Germany as they are one of the championship candidates. They won't push themselves too hard today and Switzerland is a solid opponent. They shouldn't think that they are out of the group anyway, I think this match will be a good preparation before the last 16 round.
Germany already had a goal but it was annulled by VAR, Cheesy while Switzerland now has a one-goal lead their spirits are increasingly burning to win this match, but make no mistake there is still a long time maybe Germany can turn things around in the second half but what is clear is that Switzerland is more solid if it has led a goal.
I don't know about the Scotland vs Hungary match because this match took place the same, looking at the statistics like Scotland controlled the game it's just that they haven't had a shot on goal.

I don't think Germany will lose this match. Actually, they had enough scoring opportunities but they did not have a valid goal, maybe they can score in the second half. If the match ends like this, Germany will be 2nd, I don't think they want that.
On the other hand, we have not seen a goal yet in the match between Scotland and Hungary. Scotland seem to be playing better so far but if they don't score they are out of luck. If Germany and Scotland both score goals in the next 45 minutes, the picture will change completely Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1507

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 08:01:24 PM

~Snip
It was a bit of a surprise that Switzerland managed to take a first half lead with a 1-0 win over Germany. Switzerland is not the favorite to win this match because Germany has been really good in their last two matches. Despite dominating, Germany still had difficulty finding an equalizer even though they really tried to create several opportunities. There's still plenty of time to see Germany find a goal, but yeah maybe they'll get it in the second half.

Germany controlled almost 70% of the match, but they haven't really made a good finish. Of the total of 7 shots fired, Germany only had 1 shot on target and this is the reason why they have not scored a goal. As I said, if Germany can play better in the second half, then it is very possible for them to avoid defeat and even win the match.
Another big surprise was the referees' decision not to watch VAR in the moment with the Swiss goal, because it seemed that at the moment of the pass the Swiss player was offside, but the referees did not watch VAR, although the moment is important and the reasons for this are unclear, especially given that before the German goal was canceled just after watching VAR and there the offense was also not the most unambiguous.
Switzerland of course plays disciplined and probably they deserved this goal, but with the German national team something incomprehensible is going on, because at the end of the half it seemed that the players of the German national team are competing among themselves who will hit the goal worse and it seems that this is some other team played with Scotland and Hungary.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Silence Scream

Activity: 952
Merit: 933

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 08:06:56 PM

The last matches of the group stage started today. Germany and Switzerland play in Group A. The third place will be decided by Scotland vs. Hungary game. I still prefer to watch the Germany game, I think it's better to follow Germany as they are one of the championship candidates. They won't push themselves too hard today and Switzerland is a solid opponent. They shouldn't think that they are out of the group anyway, I think this match will be a good preparation before the last 16 round.

I don't think Germany will lose this match. Actually, they had enough scoring opportunities but they did not have a valid goal, maybe they can score in the second half. If the match ends like this, Germany will be 2nd, I don't think they want that.
On the other hand, we have not seen a goal yet in the match between Scotland and Hungary. Scotland seem to be playing better so far but if they don't score they are out of luck. If Germany and Scotland both score goals in the next 45 minutes, the picture will change completely Cheesy
I think Germany will be better in the second half. It has to be like this because they need it. The last thing they want is to be second in the group. Currently, Switzerland is in first place in the points rankings. If it ends like this, Switzerland will emerge as the leader and the team they will face will be weaker. When they finish second in this group, they will be matched with the winner in the other group. If Germany finishes in second place, we will probably see a game like an early final.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gencecikmen
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1138

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 08:16:14 PM

Currently, Switzerland is leading 1-0 against Germany. The longer Switzerland can maintain their clean sheet, the more their morale will improve, and their defense will become stronger. Germany, who were the favorites in this match, are facing challenges. If the match ends like this, Switzerland will take the top spot in the group.

████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Jossque
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1677

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 08:18:59 PM

Exciting matches continue in group A.The first half of the Scotland-Hungary match ended in a goalless draw.Since the probability of both teams winning in this match is almost equal, it is necessary to say who will win or the probability of the match ending like this is high.Of course, both teams need to win, but they can already come out of this group as the maximum 3rd.
In the other match we saw Switzerland take the lead in an interesting way.Switzerland took the lead in the first half with a goal scored by Dan Ndoye, but their only shot on target managed to be a goal.We can say that Germany played heavier and more dominant.I think that they will maybe get a draw from this match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 08:22:17 PM

Exciting matches continue in group A.The first half of the Scotland-Hungary match ended in a goalless draw.Since the probability of both teams winning in this match is almost equal, it is necessary to say who will win or the probability of the match ending like this is high.Of course, both teams need to win, but they can already come out of this group as the maximum 3rd.
In the other match we saw Switzerland take the lead in an interesting way.Switzerland took the lead in the first half with a goal scored by Dan Ndoye, but their only shot on target managed to be a goal.We can say that Germany played heavier and more dominant.I think that they will maybe get a draw from this match.
There is still no goal in the Hungary-Scotland match and Hungary is playing more pressure. On the other hand, Switzerland is ahead and trying to maintain it. Germany, on the other hand, is not playing as well as in the previous two matches. They are having difficulty finding positions in this match. As far as I have observed, the Swiss defense is very successful. Germany's defense could also be considered at fault because Rudiger ruled offside in the goal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1018

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 08:24:00 PM

Currently, Switzerland is leading 1-0 against Germany. The longer Switzerland can maintain their clean sheet, the more their morale will improve, and their defense will become stronger. Germany, who were the favorites in this match, are facing challenges. If the match ends like this, Switzerland will take the top spot in the group.

Switzerland players are performing very carefully in this match. And I will say that Switzerland will not lose this match. Either Switzerland will win the match or the match will be a draw. And even if Switzerland draw the match, they will be happy. If the match is a draw, Switzerland will gain 5 points in 3 matches. The Swiss team can qualify for the next round from the second place in the table.

Switzerland is leading 1-0 at the end of 65 minutes. The interesting thing is that Switzerland's players are playing completely defensively. They did not make a single shot in the second half. Switzerland's players are now only repelling attacks from Germany's players. Due to Switzerland's defensive strategy, Germany's players are unable to score goals in this match.

BRINIRHA

Activity: 756
Merit: 266

Cryptomus.com

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 08:30:00 PM

Switzerland really gave a surprise with their defensive strategy but succeeded in delivering a surprise attack. Switzerland is now ahead with a score of 1-0. Germany almost completely controlled the ball from the first half and also now in the second half. But the Swiss were successful in building a strong defensive fortress that was difficult to penetrate. Although Germany has tried continuously but has not achieved results until now. Well this is not surprising because Switzerland is also a quite strong team and has some great players in it. Unfortunately I bet on Germany. I hope Germany can turn things around.

Scotland vs Hungary the score has not changed. I didn't watch this one. But I have favored Scotland. Because I see this team also succeeded in making things difficult for Switzerland. So I hope Scotland can also win today's match against Hungary.

Akbarkoe
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 08:32:00 PM

Germany must have been disadvantaged by this situation because they were denied by VAR and it must have been very painful in addition to Switzerland managed to get a goal that made the position temporarily won by Switzerland, maybe some people felt unfair about the VAR decision because it disturbed their minds a little.

But that was only the first half, the fear is that Switzerland focuses on its defense and holds its victory, 1-0 is enough for it to get 3 points for this match, while Germany focuses on equalizing which is certainly more solid Swiss defense, Germany needs to find a way to make Switzerland lose its formation and its players confused so that it is not difficult to penetrate.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
DaNNy001

Activity: 672
Merit: 527

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 08:45:07 PM

The leadership race is what matters now. Even if Scotland win this game, they won't be third best. Hungary must pull itself together. Scotland may have 4 points, in which case they may qualify from the group with the third best quota, depending on the situation in other groups. Although this possibility seems low, there are possibilities. In the other match, I think the big surprise is that Germany is 1-0 behind and Switzerland has a team that can maintain the advantage.

Well  I would say am not surprised because Germany that I know of has been struggling and I was even shocked seeing them win by that big margin they did in their first game because I have avoided them seeing how they have struggled in their past games but as they won I was kinda convince that they might be one of the strong contenders of the euro but seeing them struggling again I think am convinced about them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sunderland

Activity: 1418
Merit: 380

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 08:45:36 PM

Switzerland really gave a surprise with their defensive strategy but succeeded in delivering a surprise attack. Switzerland is now ahead with a score of 1-0. Germany almost completely controlled the ball from the first half and also now in the second half. But the Swiss were successful in building a strong defensive fortress that was difficult to penetrate. Although Germany has tried continuously but has not achieved results until now. Well this is not surprising because Switzerland is also a quite strong team and has some great players in it. Unfortunately I bet on Germany. I hope Germany can turn things around.
Not only you, many people must be betting on Germany and Over 2.5, Im pretty sure Gemany will be able to equalize before the match ends, they have to be group winner if they want to meet opponents who are not so strong in the round of 16.

Scotland vs Hungary the score has not changed. I didn't watch this one. But I have favored Scotland. Because I see this team also succeeded in making things difficult for Switzerland. So I hope Scotland can also win today's match against Hungary.
Scotland has the opportunity to qualify for the round of 16 as the third best team from group A as long as they can win against Hungary
Even though they are keep attacking I dont think they will be able to score, Hungary defense plays well today.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 09:09:49 PM

Swiss almost won Group A but unfortunately for them , Germany managed to score in the last 2 minutes of the game and game ended with a draw 1-1. If Swiss were to finish on 1st place , Germany most likely would have fought with England in the next phase of the tournament but now , Swiss will most likely face them.

Hungary a screamer goal in minute 99' because we had 10 minutes of extra time and I cannot believe that Scotland actually made just 1 point because this team has value and they are capable of actually playing modern football... . However , chances for Hungary to make it further are very low.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Majestic-milf

Activity: 854
Merit: 597

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 09:14:39 PM

Scotland has the opportunity to qualify for the round of 16 as the third best team from group A as long as they can win against Hungary
Even though they are keep attacking I dont think they will be able to score, Hungary defense plays well today.
Well not any more as in the 100', their hopes of qualifying as third best team got smashed by Csoboth's beautiful goal. For me, I think they deserve to win and qualify because right from the on set of the game, they have been asking all the questions, knocking on the doors of Scotland. Talk about a consolation because since the beginning of the tournament, this is their first win and first three points. Honestly, this winning couldn't come at a more better time than now since the Hungarians have already lost hopes of going further in the competition.

It seems its all about late heart breaks today because Switzerland also received theirs from a 90+3 goal gotten by Fullkrug which saw the Germans regain top spot in group A.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Chilwell

Activity: 616
Merit: 451

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 09:16:29 PM

Not only you, many people must be betting on Germany and Over 2.5, Im pretty sure Gemany will be able to equalize before the match ends, they have to be group winner if they want to meet opponents who are not so strong in the round of 16.
Finally Gemany make it to the top again after a  90+2'
minutes scored by Niklas Fullkrug and Assisted by David Raum, this is the end of the group stage game and Switzerland finished second with five points, I really wanted Gemany to end the group while leading.

Scotland are finally out of the Euro and allow Hungary to take the third place and currently Hungary are in third place on the 3rd three best teams which I believe they can make it out but my fear is that other haven't play to decide whether they will make it to the next round.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MK-74
Legendary
pizza

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1290

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 09:18:53 PM

Switzerland-Germany match ended 1-1 and both teams advanced from the groups. Germany tied the match with a last-minute goal, if Switzerland had won the match they would have advanced from the group as the leaders.

Scotland-Hungary match ended 0-1 and Hungary won and finished 3rd in the group, they will advance to the last 16 knockout round.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1517

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 09:19:22 PM

Germany managed to score a golal in extra time.
This was a vital point for them since also Spain will probably end 1st on its group, Germany positioning themself in 1st position have managed to avoid the game against Spain in the 1st elimination stage.

They will now probably face Italy or Croatia instead.

███████████▄█████████████
██████▀░▀█▀░▀█▀░▀████████
███████▄███▄███▄█████████
████▀██▀██▀░▀████▀░▀█████
███████████░███▀██▄██████
████▀██▀██░░░█░░░████████
███████████░███▄█▀░▀█████
████▀██▀██▄░▄███▄░░░▄████
███████▀███▀███▀██▄██████
██████▄░▄█▄░▄█▄░▄████████
███████████▀█████████████

.Bitcasino.io.

.BTC  ✦  Where winners play  BTC.

████
████
░░▄████▄████████████▄███▄▄
░███████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄
▀████████████████████████▀
░░▀▀████████████████████
██████████████████▄█████████
██
▐███████▀███████▀██▄██████
███████▄██▄█▀████▀████████
░░██████▀▀▀▄▄▄████▀▀████
██▐██████████▀███▀█████████████    ████
███
████████████
███████████████    ████
█████▀████████████████▀
███████▀▀▀█████████▀▀

..✦ Play now... 
Lida93

Activity: 798
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 09:26:34 PM

Germany started the game so relaxed in the first half having it in mind that they have scaled through the qualification mark in their group the least they care for is a draw in the game. A draw puts them on top of the group which still provides them with a weaker side in the round of 16.  

Despite the game leveled in 1:1 draw... I enjoyed this Switzerland team tonight, they hard with a very sharp front attack that the German defenders were careful of after conceding that wake-up goal in the 28 minutes.

Back to the host nation, they stopped at nothing in mounting pressure to get an equalizer, and thanks to Fullkrug the super substitute giving Germany a comeback at 90+2 before the final whistle. I think Kai Havertz has not been the best of  players in this tournament for Germany.

It really was an interesting night if football no doubt. Another heavy game for tomorrow is the Italy vs Croatia game. Another game with a possible draw.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Richbased

Activity: 350
Merit: 182

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2024, 09:31:42 PM

Switzerland-Germany match ended 1-1 and both teams advanced from the groups. Germany tied the match with a last-minute goal, if Switzerland had won the match they would have advanced from the group as the leaders.

Germany dominated the match but the Switzerland team where so determined to at least get a draw and that was the best result for both teams but Germany should have done better in this game because their squad is superb with Toni Kroos, Ilkay Gundogan, Kai Havertz and others but unfortunately they were only able to get a late equalizer at the die minutes of the game after the Swiss team had an early lead in the first half, all thanks to Niclas Fuellkrug who scored for the German team in the 90+2 minutes and the goal was assisted by David Raum. By this draw Germany have 7 points in the top of the group A table while Switzerland has 5 points and they are second in the group table

baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1326

View Profile
June 23, 2024, 09:33:28 PM

In fact, this match did not decide anything for the teams, neither Germany nor Switzerland, both teams were already out of the group. The match turned out to be quite good, Germany were clearly superior to their opponents, but still failed to win, but I think there is nothing wrong with that, the result in the form of play-offs is there, the rest does not matter

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: