Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 09:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ UEFA Euro 2024 in Germany ⚽ - Qualifiers➡Group Stage➡1/8➡QF➡HF➡FINAL  (Read 46144 times)
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 630
Merit: 230

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 06:12:45 PM

We saw that France played more effectively in the first half. They have the ball more, they pass more and they attack more. In fact, this was exactly what was expected. But they haven't managed to score goals so far and that's a problem for them.
We know that Belgium is not a very big offensive team, they may not be able to find many positions throughout the match, but if they manage to score a goal, France's job will be very difficult. The more risks they take, the more mistakes they will make
It's obvious that the winner of this match would only make it through with a slim win considering how tight this match was, both teams where being defensively conscious trying to avoid any mistakes that could lead to disaster, though it wasn't looking like a match that would get into extra time due to the intensity of both teams and the constant attacking play from either side, it seems to me like the first team to find the back of the net will proceed to the next Round and eventually France did.

OcTradism

Activity: 1848
Merit: 840

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2024, 06:15:54 PM

That was the only goal scored in this big match, but unfortunately the goal was recorded as a Jan Vertonghen own goal. Kolo Muani fired a shot that may not have stayed on target based on the angle, but the reflection of the shot that hit Jan Vertonghen was towards the goal and the goal was scored. An effort that deserves to be appreciated by Kolo Muani, it has brought France to the next round.
Kolo Muani failed in a face to face situation with Argentina goalkeeper Martinez in World Cup 2022 final match but now 2 years later, he is a hero of France. I don't know how far France will go in Euro 2024 but the player helped them to go to quarter final, he is a hero for French team now.

Vertonghen actually felt painful with this conceded goal because this Euro can be a last time he and his team mates in a golden generation of Belgium play as representatives for their nation. This golden generation fails to win a title for their country and Vertonghen, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Hazard, Witsel will end their career without a title.

So in the end the French players' hard work was paid off with this only goal. Next, France is waiting for the results of the match between Portugal vs Slovenia in the next hour, but I think Portugal vs France will become a reality in the quarter-finals.
France is lucky but they tried to play energetically and actually created chances by their own. If a next opponent for France is Portugal, it will be a new version of Euro 2016 final match.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Woodie

Activity: 1918
Merit: 885

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2024, 06:19:41 PM

Well well, looks like it's end of the road for Belgium and unfortunately from how they played it's more like they were prepared to push the game to penalties which was never going to work when one team is defending for most of the game and the other keeps knocking on the door till an opportunity presented itself...of course they almost pulled it but unfortunately for them Francis had the final say about this game...

Btw these fixtures are now going to get tougher to predict because all teams in the quarter finals as not to be written off...and I have a feeling Hosts Germany could be eliminated here...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SmartCharpa

Activity: 546
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 06:39:02 PM

An interesting first half but it ended goalless. In the last quarter of the match, France took total possession of the game and several chances was created but not the perfect one that could have given France a goal. Towards the last minutes of the addictional time, Mbappe did a marvelous assist but Tchuameni missed the opportunity of finding the back of the net. Most the shots from France went outside the goal post.

Belgium had a good ball composure and they created some opportunities but the French defense did not allow them to penetrate through. The second half will be a fierce one because none of these two teams will accept to be eliminated from this round but the strongest and luckies will win the match. Belgium played very well in the first half.

The second half seems to be more interesting than the first half, as both team performances were bad. I did not expect this match to end without many goals, I thought both teams would score, but the match did not end the way I expected. The only interesting part of France's performance is their defensive line, if not for their strong defense, Doku would have destroyed them in the first half. France scored in the second half with a strike by Kolo Muani. However, Belgium played a wonderful game, but they did not have the best striker. I think the coach should have realized from the group stage that Lukaku is not the best striker to use against France; this team is a very difficult opponent, and they should have considered a young striker rather than Lukaku because I do not see his work in this game. Well, congratulations to France, their next opponent will be very tough.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Gencecikmen
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1152

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 06:40:01 PM

In today’s second match, Portugal will face Slovenia. The winner of this match will go on to face France in the quarter-finals. Portugal advanced to the round of 16 as the group leader, while Slovenia secured their spot by being one of the best third-placed teams. Portugal, considered the favorite in this match, has five players on the yellow cards limit. This could potentially be a significant issue for Portugal in the next round. Like many others, I’ll focus to watching Cristiano Ronaldo.

Portugal: Diogo Costa, Joao Cancelo, Pepe, Ruben Dias, Nuno Mendes, Vitinha, Palhinha, Bruno Fernandes, Bernardo Silva, Rafael Leao, Ronaldo

Slovenia: Oblak, Karnicnik, Drkusic, Bijol, Balkovec, Stojanovic, Cerin, Elsnik, Mlakar, Sesko, Sporar

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Ruttoshi

Activity: 434
Merit: 348

Baba God Noni

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 06:40:11 PM

We saw that France played more effectively in the first half. They have the ball more, they pass more and they attack more. In fact, this was exactly what was expected. But they haven't managed to score goals so far and that's a problem for them.
We know that Belgium is not a very big offensive team, they may not be able to find many positions throughout the match, but if they manage to score a goal, France's job will be very difficult. The more risks they take, the more mistakes they will make
It's obvious that the winner of this match would only make it through with a slim win considering how tight this match was, both teams where being defensively conscious trying to avoid any mistakes that could lead to disaster, though it wasn't looking like a match that would get into extra time due to the intensity of both teams and the constant attacking play from either side, it seems to me like the first team to find the back of the net will proceed to the next Round and eventually France did.
Kolo Mani came from the bench and made the difference in today's match by scoring the only goal in the game. Mbappe was not lucky today as he missed good opportunities which would have made them not struggling to this extent before winning the game.

I was not expecting much goals from the match because of the way both teams were playing, especially Belgium who was focus more on defending because their squad is not as strong as France. Doku tried his best after they conceded a goal to see how the goal can be equalized but it is was in vain. France will be playing the quarter finals with whoever wins between Portugal and Slovenia on Friday.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1354

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 06:48:48 PM

England's match against Slovakia was very impressive. In the first half, Slovakia managed to beat the match by scoring 1 goal through a shot from Ivan Schranz, strangely, even though England managed to take the lead in possession, however they failed to score a goal in the first half, i think England's defense was weak, because we can see how Slovakia repeatedly entered England's defense line easily, and posed quite a dangerous threat to England.

However, in the second half, England managed to equalize the score because of a very spectacular shoot from Jude Bellingham. Then, in extra time, Herry Kane managed to score a goal and bring England victory against Slovakia, truly dramatic in this match. Bravo England, for successfully qualifying for the Quarter Finals.

England was lucky to win against Slovakia, I said before the game that I was not comfortable with England's draw against Slovakia because England only scored one goal in the three games they played in the group stage. Moreover, England's attacking line did not improve in the first half, I'm not sure whether they were afraid of Slovakia's defense. With their current performance, England is not ready to move on to the next stage. Despite winning in extra time, England's performance was very annoying they were not serious about their games till they conceded a goal. England is still falling asleep and I believe they should wake up since this is not the performance we expected from them.

Furthermore, England will face Switzerland in the quarter finals. My question is if England will withstand the pressure of Switzerland, with how impressive they played in their last four games, and Germany was unable to beat them. I hope that is not the end of England's journey in this tournament.

I remember how the national team players themselves thought they were favourites for the championship and I really think they are unlikely to make it to the final. But remember Portugal in 2016, they also played strangely, clearly not at the level of European champions, but they still became them, barely reached the final, scoring one goal per match.... But nobody remembers it, because the winners are not judged Smiley

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1163

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 06:50:46 PM

Well well, looks like it's end of the road for Belgium and unfortunately from how they played it's more like they were prepared to push the game to penalties which was never going to work when one team is defending for most of the game and the other keeps knocking on the door till an opportunity presented itself...of course they almost pulled it but unfortunately for them Francis had the final say about this game...
It was all over for Belgium, but they gave their best. Belgium really made it difficult for France to win the match, but France actually managed to secure victory thanks to an own goal by a Belgian defender. Of course it wasn't intentional, but Muani really made the difference in that match. The lack of opportunities created meant that Belgium could not find a goal. France failed in many of their attempts, but they were really lucky in that match.

Btw these fixtures are now going to get tougher to predict because all teams in the quarter finals as not to be written off...and I have a feeling Hosts Germany could be eliminated here...
The quarter-final match will clearly be very great, perhaps even worthy of being called an untimely final. Germany vs Spain is a great match, while I also hope for Portugal vs France. Spain vs Germany is a really difficult match to predict, but I think Germany can still be the favorite in the semifinals. Germany is good in terms of the performance of its players, but Spain is no different. Personally I choose Spain to qualify for the semifinals, even if Germany has an impressive performance.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BABY SHOES

Activity: 434
Merit: 497

HODL - BTC

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 06:56:18 PM

There was no other way Belgium played defensively relying on counterattacks, because they attacked a little troublesome with the French defense even though Lukaku and De Bruyne shot but it was still successfully saved by Maignan.
France had a couple of shots but the ball went up a couple of times but in the end Kolo Muani had a good shot on an opponent that was deemed a goal (GBD) This was France's only goal if this had not happened then maybe a penalty shootout until the end could have been possible.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
eightdots

Activity: 882
Merit: 729

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 07:12:24 PM

Kolo Mani came from the bench and made the difference in today's match by scoring the only goal in the game. Mbappe was not lucky today as he missed good opportunities which would have made them not struggling to this extent before winning the game.

I was not expecting much goals from the match because of the way both teams were playing, especially Belgium who was focus more on defending because their squad is not as strong as France. Doku tried his best after they conceded a goal to see how the goal can be equalized but it is was in vain. France will be playing the quarter finals with whoever wins between Portugal and Slovenia on Friday.

Both teams played well in this match. Both teams prioritized defense. France had many shots but failed to hit the target. France took precautions against Belgium's dangerous attacks and didn't allow their defenders to get out of defense. I think both teams deserved to advance to the next round in this match. In the end France won and advanced to the next round.

I really liked Doku's performance in the match. Doku managed to get past the opposition players very easily but his team failed to score a goal and were eliminated. Defense was the priority for both teams in this match and I didn't expect many goals. There was 1 goal in the match and my expectations were met. If France prioritizes defense again in the next round, they might have a difficult task if they concede a goal.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Salahmu

Activity: 518
Merit: 339

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2024, 07:13:38 PM

Portugal  vs Slovenia

Must win match for Portugal. And one thing I really hope is that Cristiano Ronaldo will at least score in this match. A player of his caliber, who has been in really good form before this tournament and who has also been given probably a better form in the group stage matches, has not been able to do a lot of things when it comes to the knockout matches.

Slovenia is a good club that shouldn't be underestimated on this match because since there first match they have actually shown alot of impressive performance but however is very sad they had to meet Portugal on this round of 16 instead of meeting countries like Georgia that has similar performance with them, but however without being told we can somehow predict how the match will possibly end because this is the match Ronaldo will love to showcase his performance by showing to the world that Portugal cannot be compared with Slovenia in terms of there performances.

Well the match have already started, however we can already see how Portugal has gained the highest possession, so is already becoming obvious that Portugal will be victorious at the end of the match, well if Portugal continues with this pressure they are seriously given Slovenia before the end of the first half they will score one or two goals.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Furious 7

Activity: 2968
Merit: 691

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 07:24:31 PM

Personally I'm disappointed with the scoreline of the France vs Belgium game in the round of 16 of the ongoing UEFA Euros Championship because I was expecting to see over two goals in the game but surprisingly, it's Jan Vertonghen's own goal that's separating the two teams at the moment. France despite their intimidating quality attackers in haven't been able to score a goal that's not an own goal in the game but I guess they are not too bothered how the goal came provided that it'll help them progress to the next round of the tournament.
But indeed for this Euro and seeing Belgium's match against France we can't really expect much from them.
We need to realize that when they were in the group phase their performance was not too impressive and too monotonous so that when these 2 teams are matched then indeed the results will clearly be like what we saw in 90 minutes of competition in today's match because even though they have big names and are filled with the majority of players with above-average skills but their performance as a whole team whether it is in cooperation or finishing conditions nothing has changed and they still play the same monotonous as they have shown in the group phase.

1 goal and it was a deflected goal that was not intentional but it was painful as it came a few minutes before the end of the match.
France are through to the quarter finals but I don't see anything special from them as their performance remains the same which makes me lose my enthusiasm to see France play if their performance is like this.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Baki202

Activity: 406
Merit: 200

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 07:28:02 PM

France has a good background, so their winning won't surprise anyone, their players are naturally gifted and they can play football well. I was even astonished that Mbappé could not do much, my head was racing with thoughts thinking that this kid will go to Real Madrid and not be able to perform, the expectation people have is that Mbappé will go to Madrid and he will score good goals but for his own national team he could not score it is better people start reducing their expectations. The first half that France played well they were only trying to understand the pattern at which France was playing because the game changed early. But even with the game changing Belgium could not win. It was a good game for France. From the beginning it was looking as if France wanted to score a goal, and they were able to score so they are going to the next round. At least Belgium was able to fight against France intimidation.

Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 896
Merit: 670

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2024, 07:31:14 PM

Seeing the strength of France and Belgium, which in fact from the fifa ranking now they are in positions 2 and 3, I actually expect more in today's match because after all until now these two teams are indeed strong candidates considering the majority of their players have good individual skills and experience in big competitions so that in the actual match I expect buying and selling attacks.

But what I saw was the opposite of what I expected. Their performance is far from good and in my opinion today's match is not too interesting for France and Belgium.
Indeed, in terms of opportunities in this match France are still very good just like they showed in the previous few matches but on the other hand, their finishing remains unchanged and even worse where they are unable to make the final finish that is in line with expectations.
On the other hand, Belgium's star players I didn't see them play in today's match because they seemed very ordinary and not like a big team.

The other match is Portugal against Slovenia. I hope this match lives up to my expectations for Portugal.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Franctoshi

Activity: 910
Merit: 580

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 07:35:25 PM

There was no other way Belgium played defensively relying on counterattacks, because they attacked a little troublesome with the French defense even though Lukaku and De Bruyne shot but it was still successfully saved by Maignan.
France had a couple of shots but the ball went up a couple of times but in the end Kolo Muani had a good shot on an opponent that was deemed a goal (GBD) This was France's only goal if this had not happened then maybe a penalty shootout until the end could have been possible.
It was quite an interesting match but Whichever way that Belgium would have played in this game France this tournament is more in form than Belgium ,but both sides did their best but one side will definitely win, France were able to seize the opportunity that presentd to go through to the next round of the game, and scored the goal that changed the game in their favor.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
marii awan

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 07:48:44 PM

An interesting first half but it ended goalless.

There was nothing interesting about that first half. In fact, nothing was interesting about the whole match. It was a very boring match with both teams either too scared to go all in or just lacked the urgency to do. France was dominant, but they didn't do anything with the ball the whole first half. They were playing like they had an agreement that only Mbappe was allowed to look for something, because he was the only one that seemed a little bit hungry for a goal, and even he was average today.
Why is Griezmann playing on the RW? See how clueless he looked. Isn't his normal position for France behind the striker?

As for Belgium, why did De Bruyne play as a CM? The game was a disaster. Lukaku was awful as usual. He's always wrestling with the defender before he even receives the ball. Belgium were more or less playing with 10 men because Lukaku was none existent on the pitch. He doesn't open up properly for passes and when he receives the ball, he doesn't know what to do with it half the time.
I can't even say France deserved the win because they were awful too, but congrats to them.
Overall the game between France and Belgium was amazing especially the efforts by Belgium were very good as compared to France where top quality players are present. A little deflection plays its role and leaves the Belgium team and fans stunted. Overall Belgium played good football and they richly deserve to be in the Quarter-finals but unfortunately, luck is with France.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2198
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2024, 07:54:37 PM

France were really lucky with that winner in the last minutes. Such a domination by 20 goal attempts but only 2 on target? This isn't good statistics at all honestly.  Sad  There is a serious finishing issue with this team. If France had a more capable opponent I think they would probably got eliminated.

By the way the first half ended in the Portugal - Slovenia game. Ronaldo wasted a lot of goal chances.  Sad  They are also having the same issue with France for now.

Slovenia could have been more dangerous though but Nuno Mendes is really like a machine today. He is doing his job great in defense.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1533

BITCOIN

View Profile
July 01, 2024, 08:28:38 PM

It looks like Spain and Germany are only teams that can win the cup. England, France and Portugal were big disappointments. Either an underdog win the tournament or winner of the Spain - Germany game win it. There is no other option left.

Professional gambling analyzer / Signature space for rent
Sim_card

Activity: 546
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2024, 08:29:06 PM

France were really lucky with that winner in the last minutes. Such a domination by 20 goal attempts but only 2 on target? This isn't good statistics at all honestly.  Sad  There is a serious finishing issue with this team. If France had a more capable opponent I think they would probably got eliminated.

By the way the first half ended in the Portugal - Slovenia game. Ronaldo wasted a lot of goal chances.  Sad  They are also having the same issue with France for now.

Slovenia could have been more dangerous though but Nuno Mendes is really like a machine today. He is doing his job great in defense.
What Portugal needs is that lucky moment that they have a beautiful chance in breaking the deadlock. Portugal is playing with all seriousness but they are not able to convert any of the or chances to a goal. Ronaldo is finding it difficult to score in this match because he has some good opportunities. If Slovenia see a good counter attack, they might surprise us and score to take the lead. Before 90minites will be over one of them will score amd that might be the only goal in the match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Nheer

Activity: 574
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2024, 08:35:02 PM

The match is not easy as we may expect and France or Belgium will never find it easy in the match.

I wasn’t opportune to watch the match in the first half, but when I check the statistics I see how France were able to keep dominating the match, they have recorded 15 shots so far with two shots on goal, while Belgium were just calm because they knew how dangerous the France team is.
Nevertheless, I am expecting a 90 minute draw in the match but France might win the match at the end because they are creating more chances than Belgium; although if Belgium bring in Trossard, they can put more pressure to lgetba goal if they are lucky.
This i think is the biggest fixture in the round of 16 and the match will be a difficult one to predict. Such matches are usually very tight and the score line is usually 1-0, 1-1 or might even end in extra time.

The results from previous matches proves that France was a bit better than Belgium but that didn’t prove they would progress. Belgium performance in this competition was not convincing enough to beat France, France really controlled the game they were better in all aspects but they were lucky score from an own goal. It was an interesting match though but let’s see how far France can go.

Portugal on the other hand is still unable to score a goal against Slovenia and it 75’ minutes played now. Are we seeing a late drama? Or are they going into extra time? I hope Portugal qualifies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: