Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 12:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFNT] [AOBT] The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators  (Read 48726 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (20 posts by 3+ users deleted.)
Peanutswar
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2186


Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator | ENG to FIL


View Profile
September 07, 2026, 02:42:53 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2026, 02:55:35 PM by Peanutswar
Merited by zasad@ (1)
 #2381

Hello AOBT Fam!

I just wanted to inform that I made the translation of the thread. ⭕️ BitList.co - Bitcointalk Archive | Data Visualization & Search 🔍 [Ninjastic]

into our local board, Pilipinas, hoping to marked as done on our list. @GazetaBitcoin and @Porfirii

⭕️ BitList.co - Bitcointalk Archive | Pagpapakita ng Datos at Paghahanap 🔍

Thanks, guys. We have two more pending that we are currently working on with @fullfitlarry  Cheesy

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 07, 2026, 05:57:01 PM
 #2382

I just wanted to inform that I made the translation of the thread

Thanks Peanutswar! I just informed also TryNinja about the translation!

Thanks, guys. We have two more pending that we are currently working on with @fullfitlarry  Cheesy

You two make a perfect duo Smiley

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
DYING_S0UL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1276


The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator - AOBT


View Profile WWW
September 07, 2026, 07:17:48 PM
 #2383

August's Statistics Data for TalkImg is made available by joker_josue.

So this should be in the attention of DS, GazetaBitcoin, Porfirii, Peanutswar, cygan, mindrust, dansus021, mindrust, zasad@, Kavelj22, JunaidAzizi, Chilwell, M47AK16 and ovcijisir.

Guys, please update your corresponding local translations with newer data.  Smiley

 
 Statistics  August 2026____________________

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
ovcijisir
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1460


Open-code Isolated Crypto Wallet


View Profile WWW
September 08, 2026, 05:52:56 AM
 #2384

August's Statistics Data for TalkImg is made available by joker_josue.
~

Thank you for the nudge, I have just updated Croatian translation. Hopefully I will find some time to also translate complete post with statistics snd news for August to bump Croatian translation a little bit.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 08, 2026, 09:23:32 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2026, 09:46:13 AM by GazetaBitcoin
 #2385

Guys, please update your corresponding local translations with newer data.  Smiley

Done!




[...]

AoBTers, let me know if you agree or if you have any objections to any of the topics, and they will be added in the coming days.

Hey Porf, as far as I see, this topic does not contain its content only in post #1, but also in posts #2, #3 and #4. Should these posts also be translated? The topic is huge even by taking into account only post #1... If we should translate posts #2 - #4 too (and I think we should, since the information is listed there as well), we risk sticking with this topic for ages, like it happened with Husna's topic... It took us months even for finishing the topic of hilariousandco, which is not even remotely as long as this one, so if we actually add this topic, I don't see it being completed before next summer (and maybe not even then).

I thought to ask this question now as, since no translation was made yet, maybe we can de-list this topic, for being so long...?



Oh and one more thing: should we move this topic to Obsolete section, considering it's an ended contest? - [Voting 2025] Bitcointalk Community Awards 🏆

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3992


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
September 08, 2026, 11:33:33 AM
Merited by zasad@ (1)
 #2386

August's Statistics Data for TalkImg is made available by joker_josue.

-snip-

Guys, please update your corresponding local translations with newer data.  Smiley

Thank you for the heads up DS Smiley I will update mine in a few days and let you all know.




[...]

AoBTers, let me know if you agree or if you have any objections to any of the topics, and they will be added in the coming days.

Hey Porf, as far as I see, this topic does not contain its content only in post #1, but also in posts #2, #3 and #4. Should these posts also be translated? The topic is huge even by taking into account only post #1... If we should translate posts #2 - #4 too (and I think we should, since the information is listed there as well), we risk sticking with this topic for ages, like it happened with Husna's topic... It took us months even for finishing the topic of hilariousandco, which is not even remotely as long as this one, so if we actually add this topic, I don't see it being completed before next summer (and maybe not even then).

I thought to ask this question now as, since no translation was made yet, maybe we can de-list this topic, for being so long...?



Oh and one more thing: should we move this topic to Obsolete section, considering it's an ended contest? - [Voting 2025] Bitcointalk Community Awards 🏆

Hey Gazeta, yes, all 4 posts should definitely be translated, since they all refer to the main theme, which was divided into four parts but are part of the same whole.

As for the content, if you look at most of them are just sentences of less than a line, several columns of Yes/No that don't involve much effort, and in addition a lot of the content such as usernames and sources of information should not be translated. And, as for the length, even when many words do not need to be translated or can be translated in bulk, the total number adds up to 2,285 approx. while Husna's topic (much more difficult to translate due to its technical content) adds up 7,369 words approx.

As it is a summary guide of sources of value for both Newbies and veterans, I vote to keep it, even if it takes months to finish it in 10 languages. In addition, the translation should be worth at least twice as many points for the raffles. But let's see what others think as well.

On the other hand, yes, I'll move the Bitcointalk Community Awards 2025 to the Obsolete section Wink

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 08, 2026, 01:32:26 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2026, 07:43:45 AM by GazetaBitcoin
 #2387

Hey Gazeta, yes, all 4 posts should definitely be translated, since they all refer to the main theme, which was divided into four parts but are part of the same whole.

I thought so...

As it is a summary guide of sources of value for both Newbies and veterans, I vote to keep it, even if it takes months to finish it in 10 languages. In addition, the translation should be worth at least twice as many points for the raffles. But let's see what others think as well.

I don't mind translating long topics, but I know not all AOBTers are up to this... So yes, let's better vote and see how many choose to keep this topic. So this is in the attention of cygan, zasad@, Husna QA, mindrust, DrBeer, Peanutswar, katanic97, Hatchy, dansus021, DS, r_victory, Chilwell, Adiljutt156, M47AK16 and fullfitlarry.

I vote for not keeping it, as I presume it will take ages for being translated in 10 languages Smiley

On the other hand, yes, I'll move the Bitcointalk Community Awards 2025 to the Obsolete section Wink

Okay.



Heads-up: I eliminated 4 websites from the block explorer topic (they are moved to Removed Blockexplorers section). Translators, please apply this change when you have a minute.

Quote
Info for:
Dzwaafu11 | Publictalk792 | paid2 | Pandorak | Peanutswar | DrBeer | cygan | Porfirii | DYING_S0UL | M47AK16 | mrust_mobile | Baseplate
I moved to Eliminated Explorers the four websites - cryptoID, Satosys, ChainQ and Gliese. You will be able to share it in the topic you translated. Thanks.

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Peanutswar
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2186


Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator | ENG to FIL


View Profile
September 08, 2026, 02:57:43 PM
 #2388

[...]

Congratulations (again!) Peanutswar!!!

Congrats Peanutswar! You started the month with the right foot! Please, feel free to post the BTC address where you wish to receive the prize Smiley



[...]

Address has been sent via PM, welcome back GB!

I would like to inform everyone that I received the reward thank you team!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
zasad@
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 5857


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
September 08, 2026, 08:01:00 PM
 #2389

August's Statistics Data for TalkImg is made available by joker_josue.

So this should be in the attention of DS, GazetaBitcoin, Porfirii, Peanutswar, cygan, mindrust, dansus021, mindrust, zasad@, Kavelj22, JunaidAzizi, Chilwell, M47AK16 and ovcijisir.

Guys, please update your corresponding local translations with newer data.  Smiley

 
 Statistics  August 2026____________________
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5451159.msg67121642#msg67121642
klarki, thanks!

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 10, 2026, 08:38:00 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2026, 12:40:55 PM by GazetaBitcoin
 #2390

Hey Porf, I am presenting here the Romanian translation of TryNinja's topic: ⭕️BitList.co – Arhiva BitcoinTalk | Vizualizare de Date & Căutare 🔍 [Ninjastic].

Next topic(s) will follow soon.



Apart from that, paco92x just made a Croatian translation for the blockexplorer topic. Porf, can you add it to the list, please?

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3992


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
September 11, 2026, 11:29:55 AM
 #2391


Thank you zasad@ for letting us know, and special thanks to klarki once again for his work Smiley

I will update the Spanish topic tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, at the latest.


Hey Porf, I am presenting here the Romanian translation of TryNinja's topic: ⭕️BitList.co – Arhiva BitcoinTalk | Vizualizare de Date & Căutare 🔍 [Ninjastic].

Next topic(s) will follow soon.



Apart from that, paco92x just made a Croatian translation for the blockexplorer topic. Porf, can you add it to the list, please?

Thank you Gazeta, I have just added both new translations to our lists, and I have also made the needed updates in both translations of mine for the blockexplorer topic.

DrBeer
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4634
Merit: 2887



View Profile WWW
September 11, 2026, 01:27:38 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4)
 #2392

Hi, everyone Smiley

I've prepared translations of the following topics into Ukrainian:

1. LoyceV : [overview] Recover Bitcoin from any old storage format
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236982.msg67133180#msg67133180

2. notocactus: [Mega resources for newbies] Check here to find most of what you need before asking.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236982.msg67133381#msg67133381
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236982.msg67133383#msg67133383
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236982.msg67133387#msg67133387
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236982.msg67133388#msg67133388




███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 12, 2026, 07:49:22 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2026, 11:15:57 AM by GazetaBitcoin
 #2393

Thank you Gazeta, I have just added both new translations to our lists, and I have also made the needed updates in both translations of mine for the blockexplorer topic.

Thank you very much, Porf!



I've prepared translations of the following topics into Ukrainian

Thanks DrBeer! I am sure that translating the topic of notocactus was not an easy job...

However, please be aware that regarding Loyce's topic, you already translated it last year I suggest you to delete that post, for avoiding duplicates and not breaking forum rule #12. Or you can edit your post and write something else... up to you!

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
DrBeer
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4634
Merit: 2887



View Profile WWW
September 12, 2026, 10:59:59 AM
 #2394

Thank you Gazeta, I have just added both new translations to our lists, and I have also made the needed updates in both translations of mine for the blockexplorer topic.

Thank you very much, Porf!



I've prepared translations of the following topics into Ukrainian

Thanks DrBeer! I am sure that translating the topic of notocactus was not an easy job...

However, please be aware that regarding Loyce's topic, you already translated it[url=http://, last year I suggest you to delete that post, for avoiding duplicates and not breaking [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0]forum rule #12], last year I suggest you to delete that post, for avoiding duplicates and not breaking [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0]forum rule #12. Or you can edit your post and write something else... up to you!

GazetaBitcoin, hi Smiley
Yeah, I must have forgotten about the previous move of this thread - thanks for reminding me! Smiley I deleted the old thread and kept the new one.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3992


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
September 12, 2026, 12:43:28 PM
 #2395

I have just translated the new monthly statistics for TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk available here.

Just in case someone hasn't noticed, please, remember that we should translate the monthly post with the latest statistics + update the OP with total numbers and update date.

<...>

GazetaBitcoin, hi Smiley
Yeah, I must have forgotten about the previous move of this thread - thanks for reminding me! Smiley I deleted the old thread and kept the new one.

Thank you DrBeer! I join Gazeta's congratulations for having been the first to translate notocactus' long topic.

I have also deleted the link to the old thread and added the new one in our list of finished translations.

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 13, 2026, 07:08:42 AM
 #2396

Yeah, I must have forgotten about the previous move of this thread - thanks for reminding me! Smiley I deleted the old thread and kept the new one.

Well, this made me laugh a lot Smiley You are the first translator which actually translates a topic twice -- you are the second translator which does that. Guess who did it too? I did it! . Also for a topic of LV =))) However, just before publishing it I remembered I made that translation once in the past... Still, the double work was done, nevertheless.

Well, in any case, remember that the topics in progress which need translations are in our post #2 and the link for the post containing old topics and the languages available for these old topics can be found at the top of post #2:

FINISHED translations: (Check Gazeta's awesome List of languages still available here)

I hope this helps Smiley



Just in case someone hasn't noticed, please, remember that we should translate the monthly post with the latest statistics + update the OP with total numbers and update date.

Porf...? Based on the discussion from last month, I thought that only updating the OP was mandatory...? As about the translation of the post with the detailed information about statistics -- this remained to be up to each translator if he does it or not...? I am sorry for reiterating this again... but you phrased like the translation of that post is also mandatory, yet from the discussion from August I, for one, understood that it's up to each one to decide if they translate it or not...?

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Peanutswar
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2186


Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator | ENG to FIL


View Profile
September 13, 2026, 07:33:20 AM
 #2397

Hello AOBT Fam!

I just wanted to inform that I made the translation of the latest August Statistics to our local board Pilipinas


Statistika ngayong Agosto 2026



Heads-up: I eliminated 4 websites from the block explorer topic (they are moved to Removed Blockexplorers section). Translators, please apply this change when you have a minute.

Quote
Info for:
Dzwaafu11 | Publictalk792 | paid2 | Pandorak | Peanutswar | DrBeer | cygan | Porfirii | DYING_S0UL | M47AK16 | mrust_mobile | Baseplate
I moved to Eliminated Explorers the four websites - cryptoID, Satosys, ChainQ and Gliese. You will be able to share it in the topic you translated. Thanks.

Hello Buddy GB! I acknowledge the changes, I will make an update of the thread! Thanks keep safe!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3992


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
September 13, 2026, 12:40:45 PM
 #2398

Just in case someone hasn't noticed, please, remember that we should translate the monthly post with the latest statistics + update the OP with total numbers and update date.

Porf...? Based on the discussion from last month, I thought that only updating the OP was mandatory...? As about the translation of the post with the detailed information about statistics -- this remained to be up to each translator if he does it or not...? I am sorry for reiterating this again... but you phrased like the translation of that post is also mandatory, yet from the discussion from August I, for one, understood that it's up to each one to decide if they translate it or not...?

Oh, no, nothing is mandatory except the rule about the minimum 1-2 translations every three months to stay in the Alliance.

I wanted it to sound like a recommendation, not a mandate. In fact, I wrote it because I noticed that some members translate the statistics but forget to update the OP, which is undoubtedly an oversight, just so that they take it into account.



BTW, irfan_pak10's [FREE TOOL] NoFomoBTC — Bitcoin Converter, Analysis, Network & Learning Tools translation into Spanish finished! Smiley

[GRATIS] NoFomoBTC — Herramientas de Red, Aprender, Análisis y Convertir Bitcoin.

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10252


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 13, 2026, 08:10:41 PM
 #2399

I wanted it to sound like a recommendation, not a mandate. In fact, I wrote it because I noticed that some members translate the statistics but forget to update the OP, which is undoubtedly an oversight, just so that they take it into account.

All good then Smiley



translation into Spanish finished! Smiley

Thanks for this! I announced irfan_pak10 about the new translation!

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
dansus021
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1215


View Profile
September 14, 2026, 05:42:20 AM
 #2400


Indonesia Translation is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594069.msg67141440
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!