Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Whirlwind.money | ⚡No Fee⚡ | Ultimate Privacy | Anonymity Mining 12% APR🔥  (Read 12444 times)
whirlwindmoney (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 338

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 01:34:31 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2023, 02:01:23 AM by whirlwindmoney
Merited by AB de Royse777 (5), LeGaulois (3), Kavelj22 (3), Hhampuz (2), Z-tight (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whirlwindmoney (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 01:34:49 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2023, 06:18:59 AM by whirlwindmoney

Anonymity Mining campaign is live!

What is Anonymity Mining, how does it work and why is it needed?

In order to achieve privacy, Whirlwind uses a multi-sig that acts as a pool and consolidates all deposited Bitcoin. Once funds are withdrawn by a completely new address from this pool, the on-chain link between the source and destination is severed, thus anonymising the withdrawn Bitcoin.

The goal of this pattern is to aggregate different deposits into a single pool, such that distinguishing between them becomes unfeasible. The only factor to keep in mind is that this pattern is useless if there are not many deposits of varying sizes, such that the set of probable suspects is too small. We aim to overcome this issue by launching the Anonymity Mining campaign. The more people use Whirlwind, the more secure it becomes for everyone. We will consider the bootstrapping phase over when the Anonymity Set crosses 10,000 deposits.

Anonymity mining is an incentive to increase the level of privacy Whirlwind offers by rewarding participants with Bitcoin dependent on the deposited amount and how long they keep their assets in the pool. The campaign will run for a limited time until the Anonymity Set hits 10,000 deposits and it will be structured in the following way:

In return for increasing the Anonymity Set Whirlwind rewards all funded Notes with 1% monthly interest on their balance. The rewards will be paid out automatically on a daily basis and they are withdrawable anytime. All you need to do in order to participate in the campaign is make a deposit and wait for as long as you want to accrue rewards before withdrawing.

Example: If the multi-sig’s average balance during a month is 100BTC Whirlwind will pay out 1BTC in rewards during that month on a daily basis. 1BTC/30 days = 0.03333BTC paid out daily. If you have a Note with a balance of 1BTC you will receive 1% of 0.03333BTC which is 0.000333BTC every day.

It’s important to emphasize that the rewards will be paid out from our personal reserve and only for a limited amount of time until the Anonymity set passes the 10,000 deposits threshold, at which point incentives won’t be needed anymore. We will monitor the progress and make adjustments if needed.

whirlwindmoney (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 01:42:28 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2023, 06:19:20 AM by whirlwindmoney

Status

Clearnet - online
Tor V3 - online

Changelog

04.02.2023 11:30:00 PM UTC
-DDoS protection readjustments

04.04.2023 06:00:00 AM UTC
-Fees were reduced from 0.00015BTC/address to 0.0001BTC/address
-Website is now fully responsive
-All "unclickable" buttons fixed
-Note can now be downloaded in the same way as the Letter of Guarantee
-Tor header added
-HTTP Strict-Transport-Security added
-Captcha can be refreshed
-Clearnet link added to footer
-Added warning on the Withdraw Note/Combine Note pages (Your note will only work after the deposit is fully confirmed.)
-If user doesen't have JS enabled an error will be displayed
-Sliders fixed
-Network fees now adjust automatically based on market conditions so transactions shouldn't get stuck anymore

04.05.2023 08:00:00 PM UTC
-Address input now shows the beginning and end of your address
-Loading screen implemented
-Clearnet stability issues should be solved
-Made changes to network fee system - we will lower the costs to the end user in the next days
-Refresh captcha added for Note too
-Refresh transactions fixed

04.09.2023 00:00:00 AM UTC
-Fee is now optional and will be treated as a donation, you can choose any amount between 0% and 4%
-Withdraw fee for each output address was lowered by another 25% from 0.0001BTC to 0.000075BTC
-Most of clearnet stability issues solved - still actively monitoring and testing
-Frontend responsive on mobile
-Backend-signers connection issues solved (the reason some withdrawals were delayed)
-FAQ updated

04.10.2023 00:02:00 AM UTC
-Anonymity set is now displayed on the website
-DDoS protection parameters adjusted, clearnet should be more stable now
-Edited menu and footer

04.13.2023 10:00:00 PM UTC
-Stability issues should now be fixed
-Illustrations downsized for faster loading
-Added warning to save the Letter of Guarantee received after each withdraw from Notes
-Transaction queue is still visible after you withdraw from a Note (page refreshed automatically before)
-Withdraw note 'Continue' fixed, not clickable anymore if a Note is not introduced

04.15.2023 02:00:00 AM UTC
-Added support for all types of Bitcoin addresses
-Input boxes cursor fixed
-Alert while backend is down for maintenance
-Minor UI fixes

04.22.2023 01:00:00 AM UTC
-Pay to Note feature implemented enabling instant, feeless and anonymous Bitcoin transactions.
-Complete compliance module - Whirlwind provides a signed Guarantee Letter for every action executed by the end user. It's the end user's responsibility to save all the guarantee letters and use them as needed.
-new UI and FAQ for better user experience
-stability issues completely fixed, all delay times will be respected to the minute
-withdraw fees are reduced to 2500 sats/address from 7500 sats/address
-fast mode is deprecated, everyone will have to use the Note system. you will still be able to withdraw instantly after your deposit is confirmed so it can be used in the same way as the fast mode
-outputs are now fungible, namely 0.001BTC, 0.005BTC, 0.01BTC, 0.05BTC, 0.1BTC, 0.5BTC, 1BTC, 10BTC. the unspent balance will remain on the Note and you can withdraw it at any time

04.24.2023 04:00:00 PM UTC
-UI changes for a better user experience
-Website now fully responsive for all devices
-Donation button introduced on the Dashboard page
-Info buttons updated with better directions

04.27.2023 01:30:00 AM UTC
-Clearnet is online and stable
-Clearnet end-to-end encryption implemented
-Withdraw fees lowered to 0 - Whirlwind is now free to use unless you choose to donate

04.28.2023 01:30:00 AM UTC
-Improved UX
-Implemented alerts for all completed actions/errors
-Updated output size options: 0.001BTC, 0.0025BTC, 0.005BTC, 0.01BTC, 0.025BTC, 0.05BTC, 0.1BTC, 0.25BTC, 0.5BTC, 1BTC, 2.5BTC, 5BTC
-Withdraws are now sent once an hour instead of 2 times an hour
-Cloudflare tweaked and should now be less annoying, our custom encryption works exactly as intended

05.04.2023 03:30:00 AM UTC
-Anonymity Mining campaign went live
-Updated FAQ
-Minor UI issues fixed
MusaMohamed

Activity: 882
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 02:49:55 AM

I checked your website with onion site. You have two options to select the deposit type: Fast and Note.

With Fast option, there is a Receiver's BTC address. Why not implement it similarly as with Note. May you explain about it, differences between Fast and Note options and why only with Fast option, there is an entry box for Receiver's BTC address. Can both use same method as Note?

With receiver's BTC address and user login data (I guess your platform will store that data before one mixing is completed and even after that), it can be a risk factor for user privacy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 06:43:23 AM

I've tried visiting your site to get a proper understanding and the DNS .Money doesn't work on any browser I tried. Only got a break through using Onion link on Tor Browser. Isn't this a problem that should be checked? At least, it should have a wide range of access...

The site is rather simple and that's cool but, there needs to be little information on Combine and Withdrawal notes, both to serve as an eye opener to users who would be using the service for the first time and a whole other information on how to use it.

Informations like deposit or withdrawal limits amongst others are not provided. Little but, much needed notes as these could be helpful to prospective users.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 07:28:34 AM

Clearnet link will be online in the following days, please use the Tor version for now.

More BTC will be added to the reserve in the following days, for technical info concerning the current setup and our future plans please read this thread.

First of all, welcome to this forum. I visited this mixer site and it runs smoothly on my TOR browser, the service fee options are also very attractive with a minimum of 0.25% and a maximum of 4%.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SatoPrincess

Activity: 966
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 07:47:03 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2023, 09:13:47 AM by SatoPrincess

I love the simplicity of the website. I would like if there was more information in the FAQ like is there a minimum deposit amount? What’s the log policy? I will be checking for future updates and I hope this mixer can build a good reputation in this bitcoin community.

I've tried visiting your site to get a proper understanding and the DNS .Money doesn't work on any browser I tried. Only got a break through using Onion link on Tor Browser. Isn't this a problem that should be checked? At least, it should have a wide range of access...
I believe he addressed this already. According to OP, the clearnet link will be online pretty soon.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
CryptSafe

Activity: 728
Merit: 421

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 08:02:34 AM

It is nice having you here. I see you have a good project merely looking at your announcement thread coupled with the excellent User Interface. I tried accessing your website but to no avail even after using the tor browser still persists. Other mixers I have used grants me direct access. Just like @smartvirus has said, their should be a wider range of access to your website for easy interaction.

Unlike other mixers that makes delay optional for users as a result of protecting their identity and granting them privacy which varies based on the delay or time option you choose to get your bitcoin after mixing and the delay mixing time goes with certain percentage of fee payment having it in mind that the more the time delay in mixing, the more your privacy is guaranteed. Just as I have said, is it still applicable to your mixer as it is above?

I could not access your website to read further so I had to ask you this question compared to my experience with other mixers.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 07:19:41 PM

First of all, welcome to this forum. I visited this mixer site and it runs smoothly on my TOR browser, the service fee options are also very attractive with a minimum of 0.25% and a maximum of 4%
Each, that's definitely something I easily did note about the site and has got a floating key for adjustment just whatbis suitable yo each user.

I love the simplicity of the website. I would like if there was more information in the FAQ like is there a minimum deposit amount? What’s the log policy? I will be checking for future updates and I hope this mixer can build a good reputation in this bitcoin community.

I believe he addressed this already. According to OP, the clearnet link will be online pretty soon.
Yeah, the site is an easy to navigate as it is unambiguously programmed and its all is in your face at first glance. The logo is quite definitive and in a way depicts the service, thoughtful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
T3PR00T

Activity: 119
Merit: 38

Yo! Member

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 08:26:19 PM

The mentions multi sig system, is it already implemented? I think it's not yet, in the case it's giving a false information.

Nice Ann design.

Ownership address: bc1qhxlltpz5julxtg5hld7ctl9ssfa2704hk5q9mr
SatoPrincess

Activity: 966
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 09:31:31 PM

Unlike other mixers that makes delay optional for users as a result of protecting their identity and granting them privacy which varies based on the delay or time option you choose to get your bitcoin after mixing and the delay mixing time goes with certain percentage of fee payment having it in mind that the more the time delay in mixing, the more your privacy is guaranteed. Just as I have said, is it still applicable to your mixer as it is above?

I could not access your website to read further so I had to ask you this question compared to my experience with other mixers.
The link works perfectly on my end. Use the onion link in the OP http://whirlwct7ertqae6i7ivsm475kgia6v67zzxevgzkilykknrjke33cqd.onion/
As for your question, time delay is adjustable 0-200 hours. Here’s a screenshot of the FAQ since you’re having trouble accessing the site.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
whirlwindmoney (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 09:48:07 PM
Merited by TryNinja (1)

Clearnet version is online at whirlwind.money. Please keep in mind that we are not using cloudflare/ddos guard and never will since we believe it's inappropriate for a platform of this type (regardless if we assume the end-user takes proper security precautions), so the clearnet link may be down at times. We implemented a custom protection, but there is only so much you can do without a CDN. If the clearnet link is unavailable please use the Tor version, there shouldn't be any issues with that at any point unless we announce maintenance beforehand.

I checked your website with onion site. You have two options to select the deposit type: Fast and Note.

With Fast option, there is a Receiver's BTC address. Why not implement it similarly as with Note. May you explain about it, differences between Fast and Note options and why only with Fast option, there is an entry box for Receiver's BTC address. Can both use same method as Note?

With receiver's BTC address and user login data (I guess your platform will store that data before one mixing is completed and even after that), it can be a risk factor for user privacy.
With Fast mode you select all parameters (receiver BTC address, delay, % distribution for each receiver address) from the beginning, and once you send BTC to our address the system will automatically distribute the BTC according to your inputs without requiring any further action from your side.

With Note mode you only need to send BTC to our address, and then at any point in time later you can go to "Withdraw Note", select all parameters (receiver BTC address, delay, % distribution for each receiver address) and then the system will automatically distribute the BTC according to your inputs.

We recommend using Note mode because it's more versatile and it helps strenghten the privacy set for the whole mixer. Our competitors only offer a fixed maximum delay (<200 hours) from the moment you deposited to the outgoing transaction, and that makes it easier to track addresses using blockchain analysis. Also with our competitors as far as I am aware it's not possible to have outputs bigger than inputs, which again makes it easier to track things. We don't have these limitations thanks to the Note mode, there is no "expiration date" and you can combine 2 or more Notes to add up their balances together (for example you can deposit 0.1BTC from an address, 0.1BTC from another address, combine the notes, and then withdraw 0.2BTC to a new address.) With these additions from blockchain analysis perspective any outgoing transaction from Whirlwind could have originated from any deposit to Whirlwind, so the privacy will only become stronger as time goes on.

Minimum deposit is 0.001BTC
For Fast mode we keep logs for the first 24 hours (while the deposit address is active), after those hours pass everything is deleted. Even if your outgoing transaction exceeds the 24 hour period, we only know where to send the BTC, but not where they came from.
For Note mode we only keep the public key and the amount, nothing about where the deposit originates from or where the balance gets sent to.

There is no way for me to prove what I just said about logs, and neither can any other competitor, so that's why we came up with a solution to this problem. The only issue with it is that it requires some help from the community, I am willing to take steps in that direction as soon as it becomes possible to do so. Please see this discussion for more technical info - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5444933.0

For Fast mode there is a 200 hour delay limit, if you use Note mode there are no limits of any sort, you have full control over the process.

The mentions multi sig system, is it already implemented? I think it's not yet, in the case it's giving a false information.

Nice Ann design.
We are in the trust business, if we'd lie about something like this then we have no place doing what we do. You can read more about the multi-sig setup in the other thread I started.
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 10:03:58 PM

Hi there sir !

Take a look at your inbox please  Smiley

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 10:54:53 PM

More BTC will be added to the reserve in the following days, for technical info concerning the current setup and our future plans please read this thread.

What did you mean by that? More BTC as bankroll? We don't have a way to verify that, do we? If we don't have, the point of this message has no value. Nevertheless, I didn't mean criticism. I was just curious about what you meant.
What's the maximum amount you would allow to be mixed? I haven't seen any such info on the website. Good to see that you haven't set cloudfare on the clearnet.

whirlwindmoney (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 01:33:51 AM

What did you mean by that? More BTC as bankroll? We don't have a way to verify that, do we? If we don't have, the point of this message has no value. Nevertheless, I didn't mean criticism. I was just curious about what you meant.
Yes that's what I meant, and given how the mixer works everyone can verify the reserve at any time since it's held in the multi-sig and that is public.

What's the maximum amount you would allow to be mixed? I haven't seen any such info on the website. Good to see that you haven't set cloudfare on the clearnet.
It depends how you look at it. If you want to get your BTC back fast (0-200 hours), then you need to consider how much BTC is held in the pool. I don't expect to get any big transactions in the first days at least so this amount is around 1.5BTC right now and will get up to 5-10BTC in a matter of hours which should be enough  while users test the service. We will increase this again once we start to see some transactions happening.

On the other hand if you don't care about getting your BTC back fast, but care more about privacy, then you can deposit and get a Note, which you could withdraw at a later time. And for that I don't necessarily think there is a limit since you can withdraw little by little over whatever period you want. Of course trust will play a big role here especially because we are new, so this is why at the same time I will also be looking for trusted members to add to the multi-sig in order to make the service trustless. (read more about this here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5444933.0)

LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 4095

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 12:01:18 PM

@whirlwindmoney, Hi.

Just to let you know.
While trying the onion service yesterday, I got a pop up with the message like "sorry, an error occurred".
I have been able to duplicate the message twice but then it was fine on my end.

Reading @RapTarX I suppose the clearnet version is now avalaible? Because I get a timer of 5 seconds and then get HTTP ERROR 500

Welcome to the niche. More mixers there are, better it is. Smiley

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 04:37:23 PM

Reading @RapTarX I suppose the clearnet version is now avalaible? Because I get a timer of 5 seconds and then get HTTP ERROR 500
I just checked out it and was able to browse without any issues. Haven't tried the tor site yet though. Do you encounter the problem now? I too get a 5 seconds timer and then redirected to their website homepage. No issue was encountered.
Edit- Just checked the tor website and it works perfectly from my end. I guess there was some issue from your end or it's possible that whirlwind was down when you tried.

LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 4095

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 04:52:57 PM

Yeah, I'm now able to see the clearnet version.
Probably just a delay in the DNS propagation since the website is freshly hosted

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
whirlwindmoney (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 08:31:51 PM

@whirlwindmoney, Hi.

Just to let you know.
While trying the onion service yesterday, I got a pop up with the message like "sorry, an error occurred".
I have been able to duplicate the message twice but then it was fine on my end.

Welcome to the niche. More mixers there are, better it is. Smiley
Hi, thanks for letting me know. This may happen if you manually stop the page from loading or refresh before loading is completed, but it's not an issue even if that happens.

The 5 second countdown is normal, it's related to the ddos protection.

dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 7084

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2023, 10:28:47 PM

We all know what happened with one big mixer recently and reading reports we could see that authorities seized a lot of coins and other data stored on 7TB drives.
There is a lot of competition for remaining mixers and there is certainly demand for bitcoin mixing, but it's hard for me to trust any new mixer.
I know it takes time for this, so I hope you will remain active in bitcointalk forum in future.

My question is, what is Whirlwind.money doing differently that will prevent something like this happening for you in future, and do you store coins in hot or cold wallets?
I see that you are using multisig setup, and I like this approach, but are Notes ever stored anywhere online by you or not?

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: