Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNRESPONSIVE POOL OPERATOR] 50BTC.com  (Read 257563 times)
Waters

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:11:12 PM

Due to the freakish work schedule don't have time to actually contact 50BTC/Bitmine support, can anyone tell if ASICs are being shipped ?

LOL Shipped...

That's rich  Cheesy
What's that suppose to mean ? We're never going to see our miners ?  Undecided

Ya you arn't going to see them , sorry mang  Cry
I have a strong trolling feeling... Is it the case ?  Wink

Not trolling at all dude. I honestly don't believe they'll produce ASiCS.

They already scammed thousands of Bitcoins from users after a "hack".

Sorry to get your hopes up man  Cry
Well, it's sad if it's true... I'll be hoping for the best and for the "50btc and bitmine is not the same face."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dude is fine

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:08:08 PM

Did you guys see this: http://www.coindesk.com/massive-concerted-attack-launched-bitcoin-exchanges/ ?
It caused 50BTC transaction lag that someone mentioned. Transactions are all good now tho.
Waters

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:28:39 PM

Did you guys see this: http://www.coindesk.com/massive-concerted-attack-launched-bitcoin-exchanges/ ?
It caused 50BTC transaction lag that someone mentioned. Transactions are all good now tho.
Can someone elaborate on this? I didn't understand anything besides "transaction DDoS". Is it what happened?
2GOOD

Activity: 547
Merit: 531

First bits: 12good

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 09:52:01 PM

LOL!

Show us e-mails from them, and transactions.

Since 1 month didn't have any reply, after had replied to e-mail what kind of miners i had and balance. (Message below)

"Dear User!
Our pool was under huge attack in October and the billing system was corrupted with wrong amounts. We have applied our hardest effort working 24/7 during this two months to get back with the totally rewritten much more secure and robust code and now have reached an important milestone - now all components of our new system are up and running. All software was redesigned from a scratch. We was able to migrate only user names and part of the workers. In order to investigate your account we are asking you to provide all the information you have about the mining being held on your account:
1. Configuration of your PC or ASIC model.
2. Miner's settings you’ve used to connect to our pool
3. Any screenshots you have
4. All log files from your mining software

Please send all the information to support@50btc.com.

Thank you for staying with us!

Best regards,
50btc support team"

After that I wrote about 5 e-mails, and didn't got response. Only some automatic s...t: like : " Thanks for the message, we'll get back to you as soon as possible!"

If somebody tells that has balance correction, could give proof, beceause for me, it's just scam and everybody involved in it should be shame of lying people here. I belive in bitcoin, because without community it couldn't live, so if you rob that community you will dig your own grave in bitcoin world which never forget your lies. So. If anybody has balance correction from 50scam, should show some proof. If not he also should be treated as a scammer involved in that scam.

If 50btc wouldn't be scammers he would made some official info, or official blog, about resolving that hack. It's good that we have them names, and sooner or later somebody will make them visit. Now. We should warn community from them and people helping them.

BTW. Is anybody from Russia here? Smiley

I wrote them just before xmas, and one live support message couple of weeks ago. With full information on hardware, previous payments, auto-payout settings etc.

https://blockchain.info/tx/519e906c63cf56d411eb8e237a4b6bcdfb47899259638d471b4b93beceb7f471
0.07880179 BTC

Dear User!

We are writing to you in order to inform about your Account Balance correction.

50BTC is trying to recover all your funds, but it can take some time.

Thanks for your loyalty.
Best regards,
50BTC team.

I assume they are trying hard to get back the pool's glory, but it will take time.

nomnomnom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:32:52 PM

My balance got fixed! my 0.017 are back
Withdraw also worked fine Cool
MagnaGen

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:36:01 PM

yeah they owe me almost 100 BTC!!!!

dont mine with these scammers. I have contacted them and proved from screen shots from their site, and my account

the last withdraw I tried to make was for 89 BTC which I earned by mining with them, and they never paid it still to this day

BEWARE THIS SCAMMER POOL!!!!!
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:37:41 PM

yeah they owe me almost 100 BTC!!!!

dont mine with these scammers. I have contacted them and proved from screen shots from their site, and my account

the last withdraw I tried to make was for 89 BTC which I earned by mining with them, and they never paid it still to this day

BEWARE THIS SCAMMER POOL!!!!!

Why even would you keep 89 Bitcoin in a Pool  Huh

emdoo

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:27:36 AM

CrazyRabbit look at your trust and go back to your rabbit hole Wink

2good, sorry. I think they know who of their users is on that forum, and pay only that users which ballance was little like yours. The result would be that many people here start to write that his balance is corrected, and maybe some people fall for that there are trusted. Reality is that people who had more than 1BTC never got their money. This is little cost for them to steal more money. This is unbelievable.

DON'T TRUST 50BTC ! SINCE THEY PAY ......
dude is fine

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:48:30 AM

2good, sorry. I think they know who of their users is on that forum, and pay only that users which ballance was little like yours. The result would be that many people here start to write that his balance is corrected, and maybe some people fall for that there are trusted. Reality is that people who had more than 1BTC never got their money. This is little cost for them to steal more money. This is unbelievable.

Well, they are actually paying to someone. People are getting their money nevertheless. All this 100+ BTC sums are looking way too shady. Even if 1 BTC = 10$. I think this was discussed already numerous times...
RileyN

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:51:44 AM

Can someone elaborate on this? I didn't understand anything besides "transaction DDoS". Is it what happened?
It's pretty much very close to "transaction DDoS". There was a lot of invalid transactions that flooded Bitcoin network which caused some bugs for pools and exchanges.
OrnateRock

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:04:27 PM

It's pretty much very close to "transaction DDoS". There was a lot of invalid transactions that flooded Bitcoin network which caused some bugs for pools and exchanges.
They weren't exactly invalid, they were changed in a way. Here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Transaction_Malleability you can read more about it.
Evan

Activity: 507
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:18:03 PM

Either way 50BTC has lost ALL credibility, and much of the communities respect.

I am poor, but i do work for Coin Smiley
1PtHcavXoakgNkQfEQdvnvEksEY2NvwaLM
michi

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:05:11 AM

I had nowhere near "100+btc" in my account, I've responded to their letter asking for settings/etc several times, but still big fat zero.  I just wrote them again (50BTC: In email, not here.) so we'll see.
OrnateRock

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:38:58 AM

I had nowhere near "100+btc" in my account, I've responded to their letter asking for settings/etc several times, but still big fat zero.  I just wrote them again (50BTC: In email, not here.) so we'll see.
Let's hope for the best. Smiley

Also, someone tried PPLNS mining on 50BTC? And how can I learn pool's hashrate?
RileyN

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:22:38 PM

They weren't exactly invalid, they were changed in a way. Here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Transaction_Malleability you can read more about it.
Actually a very good article. Leaves no questions behind.
Quote from: OrnateRock
someone tried PPLNS mining on 50BTC?
I did. It was "no block" day so didn't learn much about their distribution.
Quote from: OrnateRock
And how can I learn pool's hashrate?
Pool's API should give answer to this. Also
2GOOD

Activity: 547
Merit: 531

First bits: 12good

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 06:47:28 PM

I just share information, for me this is a good start. I hope that they will pay out in full eventially. I'm not saying they are scammers or not it took them more than 4 months for such a small ammount, but hey it's something.

And remmember don't leave more Bitcoins than you can afford to loose at any pool/exchange.

gjpminingco

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:23:31 PM

I just share information, for me this is a good start. I hope that they will pay out in full eventially. I'm not saying they are scammers or not it took them more than 4 months for such a small ammount, but hey it's something.

And remmember don't leave more Bitcoins than you can afford to loose at any pool/exchange.

some of us left the coins so that the withdrawal would be in one lump to make payments for stuff instead of paying tx fees for lots of little withdrawals and loose btc to all the fees

okarpov

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:25:46 PM

I have had there less than 1 BTC before the hack and my balance still not restored so far
lordgon

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:04:05 AM

This pool is totally a scammer, i wonder how some people can still mine at this pool. The problem is not from the user cos the pool did not try to warn them that they can lose their money. Moreover, they have closed the payout since they got attacked, which means not all the coins are taken away from them, they still have responsibility to pay back those coins or they are no more than a thief.

I have pm their support and they told me to provide my information about my mining rigs and pictures of my balance before the attack (how on earth does anybody with any reason take a picture of their f* balance ?). I gave them all my information and it has been 2 months since then and i received nothing from them. Not a reply nor at least an apologise that they can not pay me back because i'm so stupid to believe in a pool to keep money for me.

P/s: my balance is about 1 btc and yes it is not more than i can afford to lose, but it is still money that i have to work my ass off to get.
Meyblaubaer

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:17:51 AM

Dear Owners of 50BTC.com!

Nice to see, that you are able to redesign your website every day! Godd work it looks really good! (seriously!)

But its not good to see following:

In October 2013 you got hacked, and one of the best pool was down for a long time. Many Balances adjusted to high. Many coins were lost. No withdrawal was possible. In November you made the first announcement, in December and January you made announcements too. But now you got no updates on correction of balances.

Instead of wirtiting updates you gave (me including) some people the status "blackmailer" because we want have our money back and, if you are not willing to talk normally with the help of the police, federal govenrments or courts.

I tried it many times via E-Mail or Skype tot alk to you normally and find a good solution for both of us.

But you never responded. In this thread you already confirmed me a total amount of 47 BTC (without withdrawal).

So 47 BTC is worth with "Aktueller Bitcoin Kurs:  EUR 458,49 € ( Stand 23.02.14 09:02) = 21549,03 € Quelle: bitcoin.de"

Which is more than a year income with normal working. So this money was reserved for car repairs, for investment in bitmine.ch mining rigs (which were never delivered!!!).

So why are you destroying the trust in Bitcoin-Networks or in Bitcoin itself? Why are you not willing to talk with your customers and find a neat solution?

Why i have go to governments to find a help/solution?

I really wish, that this was only a mistake and that you are now willing to talk and find solutions instead of make lies about any persons here.
I really hope you're working on corrections instead of changing website designs..

This is the really last try to talk normally to you. I am really fed up with this situation and i don't really want to investigate further to give all informations to governments. If governments will investigate it can (!!!) cause death to Bitcoin. Because in many countrys bitcoin is against the law (because many think there are only scammers, drug dealer etc..).

For your note: this is not blackmailing this is only show you the situation in what we're now. Contacting the govs, find help by the police, or take legal actions against you, are not blackmailing. This are actions which are called "our right to get our money".

And for those who are asking why i got this amount in a pool: Because i was going to buy asics, and i was really trusting in 50BTC.com. I loved their webiste, they had an great support, the people there were nice. But i think this time is over now. It's now called "Servicewüste..."

And for this one who are not believing that i got this amount: Look in this thread. It's already confirmed by 50BTC.com
And yes, i was thinking i got 71 BTC before the 47 BTC were confirmed.

A small Tip is welcome everytime Wink
172wHXLuBDWcGmKDyytsFeUwSfGEt51SVq
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: