Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:50:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893544 times)
Mesterlovesz1974

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:00:43 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 12:16:25 PM by Mesterlovesz1974

This is one of the added benefits of the change. Smiley

It really is Smiley

Blockchain has never run so smooth as it is now. Big blockgaps are gone atm. Wow!!

Why wasn't this done ages ago ? lol

Pfff, guys, you are the true geeks here!! You do not have the foggiest idea what you have just done!! If you artificially keep the price at this low levels while the blockreward 10 times smaller then you just killed the coin!
YOu are not miners, so you are not realizing that at 300-400 sat, no one would mine this coin. It not worth to even turn on the miner machines! If you just look around you should see that with 50 mhs, you can mine 0,01-0,014 BTC/day, which is 0,3-0,42 BTC/month. That is a common reward, you can minde dogedark, litecoin, etc to reach that goal.

NOW, check Guldencoin reward, at this price with 50 mhs, you can mine 0,00095 BTC/day, 0,029 BTC/month.

Please, somebody tell me, who will run a miner with 600-1000W to get 6 USD/month!???

I tried to warned you that it won't end well if you artificially keep the price in this low levels. Price should be 10 times more now, to keep the miners interested in this coin.

If the miners won't secure this coin or count hashes, then you are doomed. There is not enough reserved coins, to keep buying hashpower to keep up the mining!!!

You should do something fast, or Guldencoin is history!

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:12:41 PM

I guess this was to be expected. Enter people with no vision below:
Jero

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:13:22 PM

It really is Smiley

Blockchain has never run so smooth as it is now. Big blockgaps are gone atm. Wow!!

Pfff, guys, you are the true geeks here!! You do not have the foggiest idea what you have just done!! If you artificially keep the price at this low levels while the blockreward 10 times smaller then before you just kill the coin!
YOu are not miners, so you are not realizing that at 300-400 sat, no one would mine this coin. It not worth to even turn on the miner machines! If you just look around you should see that with 50 mhs, you can mine 0,01-0,014 BTC/day, which is 0,3-0,42 BTC/month. That is a common reward, you can minde dogedark, litecoin, etc to reach that goal.

NOW, check Guldencoin reward, at this price with 50 mhs, you can mine 0,00095 BTC/day, 0,029 BTC/month.

Please, somebody tell me, who will run a miner with 600-1000W to get 6 USD/month!???

I tried to warned you that it won't end well if you artificially keep the price in this low levels. Price should be 10 times more now, to keep the miners interested in this coin.

If the miners won't secure this coin or count hashes, then you are doomed. There is not enough reserved coins, to keep buying hashpower to keep up the mining!!!

don't worry, this is just another step in a great proces which Guldencoin undergoes. Today we talk about (life-time) community mining contracts ans tomorrow about multi-algo/POS. Just be patient and watch were this will go, you will be amazed!!!

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:16:23 PM

It really is Smiley

Pfff, guys, you are the true geeks here!! You do not have the foggiest idea what you have just done!! If you artificially keep the price at this low levels while the blockreward 10 times smaller then before you just kill the coin!

You come over here,spread bs and that in one day after the fork Lips sealed Price will go up and miners will get theire fare share in the near future.
As you know there are community miners and the community bought mining shares to keep the chain moving as long it's needed.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:16:56 PM

I am a miner. Securing the hash on the network is one of the projects currently running.

Regarding the price, I believe the market will level it out for itself due time.
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:19:36 PM

It really is Smiley

Pfff, guys, you are the true geeks here!! You do not have the foggiest idea what you have just done!! If you artificially keep the price at this low levels while the blockreward 10 times smaller then you just killed the coin!

Just sell at the current price, you made a profit already and let the people who believe in this project carry on.

Mesterlovesz1974

Activity: 303

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:29:19 PM

It really is Smiley

You come over here,spread bs and that in one day after the fork Lips sealed Price will go up and miners will get theire fare share in the near future.
As you know there are community miners and the community bought mining shares to keep the chain moving as long it's needed.

Hah, I haven't just came here, I mined Guldencoin from the beginning, I am giving a fair warning about manipulating the price. And George if you are a miner, you should know that someone running a software at the exchanges to flatten the price so market can not decide where to go, but and individual.

And miners should have some profit as well, but if you are a millionaire then its good for you, but the rest should pay electricity and bills are heavy at this low prices!

I am not a troll but and educated person and I see the problems occuring here, I mentioned it earlier but everybody was so confident that this is a good thing...

Lets see what you will do in the long term, when price will remain the same and you have to rent mining rigs for monthes to keep up the hashrate!

If you are renting a mining rig now, it will get 10% of the rental cost in Guldencoin. So you are loosing 90% constantly.

These are the FACTS and even if you are in the pink clouds chasing angels, you should admit that my math is good.

So again, this is a serious matter and Jero, if you have something to do about it, this is good, but you have to act quickly...
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:30:00 PM

As a miner I don't think your post is pure BS. And although you do seem to have a valid point from a miners perspective, I can tell you as a community member of Guldencoin that this is not as important as it might seem. The vision of this coin goes way beyond something small as short term mining profit. It's about getting an ecosystem adopted that actually can take it's place in a real economy. The serious community members here (more and more every day) understand that and are more then willing to invest in that, even if that means mining at a sure loss. Time will tell, but I think most miners that go for P&D coins now will be the ones crying in the end.

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:36:58 PM

Oh, and to support my previous statement and also because I became a Hero member today, I'm offering to pay the first 5 pizza's ordered via Nocks.nl ! Just post your order confirmation and a picture of the Pizza here including your NLG address  Grin

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
strataghyst

Activity: 393

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:43:14 PM

Oh, and to support my previous statement and also because I became a Hero member today, I'm offering to pay the first 5 pizza's ordered via Nocks.nl ! Just post your order confirmation and a picture of the Pizza here including your NLG address  Grin

Congratulations hero!  Kiss
Jero

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:46:07 PM

Congratz! And a great pizza action again. If there is place i will try to order one this saturday ;-)

Jero

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:50:08 PM

So again, this is a serious matter and Jero, if you have something to do about it, this is good, but you have to act quickly...

You concern is fair and to certain hight i share your thoughts. The balance in terms of mining and profit is lost atm. But the change in block reward is part of e greater plan which is in hands of people with the right skills who are very serious and dedicated to Guldencoin. Let things level out, everything will evolve to something very great ;-) For now... just order a pizza. Will come back to you later again.

Buerra
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:59:02 PM

That'll make some people happy for sure, thank you. Enjoy them pizza's folks! LTEX is buying! Cheesy
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:16:16 PM

You concern is fair and to certain hight i share your thoughts. The balance in terms of mining and profit is lost atm. But the change in block reward is part of e greater plan which is in hands of people with the right skills who are very serious and dedicated to Guldencoin. Let things level out, everything will evolve to something very great ;-) For now... just order a pizza. Will come back to you later again.

Dedicated mining was impossible before with the mp abuse. At least now the coins are going to dedicated miners.
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:21:39 PM

Quote from: Mesterlovesz1974

Hah, I haven't just came here, I mined Guldencoin from the beginning

Not true. I often saw the pools and they were empty. Unless you were mining at a mp mining guldencoin ?
Frais

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:23:03 PM

Too bad I live in a tiny shit-hole with only one pizzeria (a good one though), they don't even deliver..

the nearest thuisbezorgd pizzeria is in a city nearby but they refuse to deliver overhere  Tongue
Buerra
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:26:54 PM

I keep seeing coins coming in every couple minutes, it's a lot of fun to mine again. Yay!
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:27:22 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 01:43:19 PM by veertje

Oh, and to support my previous statement and also because I became a Hero member today, I'm offering to pay the first 5 pizza's ordered via Nocks.nl ! Just post your order confirmation and a picture of the Pizza here including your NLG address  Grin
I like pizza's  Cool I will wait a while to claim, because last time i claimed a pizza already from a LTEX offer, but if the offer still stands tomorrow evening, then i will grab it  Grin See below how easy you can order at takeaway.com or thuisbezorgd.nl:

Just ordered online a calzone pizza with Guldencoin at dutch takeaway.com (Thuisbezorgd.nl) with Guldencoin browser add-on Nimble  Smiley So easy  now Cool

Add-on for Mozilla Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/nocks-nimble/
Add-on for Google Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nocks-nimble/kpgdkkdpfcgpfkooaejaogabppdmpple

Know how to order easy: See the second part of the video:

veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:29:12 PM

I keep seeing coins coming in every couple minutes, it's a lot of fun to mine again. Yay!

This is real dedicated (community) mining! Cool
Tommyticker

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:03:04 PM

I pulled my miner off earlier , I thought it was a scam / pump and dump coin and wanted to mine for the 10 time pump in price but see you have a real currency going here. Good luck
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: