Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool  (Read 794124 times)
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 09:08:51 PM

When you closely monitor order before it goes into dead, you can see bridge status. What kind of status is reported once order gets dead?

sorry, i've got 3 sessions of attempts, and this was the final,
i won't try again to monitor anything, no time for that

Since you exactly knew what kind of diff it was, then you could exactly know what kind of status it reported. Both of these values are reported in same line.

Also, which port was high diff? 6070?

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 09:16:20 PM

When you closely monitor order before it goes into dead, you can see bridge status. What kind of status is reported once order gets dead?

Since you exactly knew what kind of diff it was, then you could exactly know what kind of status it reported. Both of these values are reported in same line.

yes i could but i didn't, the diff i saw was in cryptopia worker stats not nicehash.
port 6070 is high-diff, 5070 low-diff

Well, the pool verificator reports that initial diff of that high diff port is only 4096 and not 90k as you claim.

NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 02:50:19 PM

yes i could but i didn't, the diff i saw was in cryptopia worker stats not nicehash.
port 6070 is high-diff, 5070 low-diff

Well, the pool verificator reports that initial diff of that high diff port is only 4096 and not 90k as you claim.

read carefully, "soon after the start", not initial.
and to hell that cryptopia, i couldn't get anything working more than half an hour, on any pool.
so if someone has the same shit - you'r welcome to have a problem, if no one - my mistake,
but i'm done with nicehash.

We checked your select pool manually by placing order with your details - sorry, we mined some coins for you Wink

Pool at start did increase diff, but after 3 minutes of working it decreased diff (for unknown reasons):

Code:
104.219.250.54:6070	Disconnected. Pool difficulty too low for high speed.	0	0.0619	6907.5586

It decreased diff below 8192 threshold (to only 6907.5586). Why this happened, only the pool can explain.

bitcoinfarm
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:16:51 PM

I am trying to connect GPU farm to Nicehash, but there are problems with frequent forced disconnects every few minutes. All machines are connected through stratum proxy (Stratehm). There are extranonce subscriptions enabled both in proxy and miners and notification is working properly.

Similar problems appear when machines are directly connected without proxy - connections are dropped in several minutes - again extranonce subscription is checked on Nicehash site.

It seems like there is something closing the stratum connections even if extranonce subscription is active and working correctly. I saw this in a post above:

>>>Unfortunatelly, we are under constant attack by botnet miners, therefore we have filters in place that ban IPs that only idle. If you have large hashing power and static IPs, contact us for a whitelist.

Is there someone else with many machines experiencing the same problems?
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 05:30:10 PM

I am trying to connect GPU farm to Nicehash, but there are problems with frequent forced disconnects every few minutes. All machines are connected through stratum proxy (Stratehm). There are extranonce subscriptions enabled both in proxy and miners and notification is working properly.

Similar problems appear when machines are directly connected without proxy - connections are dropped in several minutes - again extranonce subscription is checked on Nicehash site.

It seems like there is something closing the stratum connections even if extranonce subscription is active and working correctly. I saw this in a post above:

>>>Unfortunatelly, we are under constant attack by botnet miners, therefore we have filters in place that ban IPs that only idle. If you have large hashing power and static IPs, contact us for a whitelist.

Contact us support@nicehash.com and provide details (IP, algo, num. miners, type) and we will take a look into it.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 11:21:45 PM

we had the same issues ... with a very similar setup ...

we use stratehm 1.5 ( not the latest version ) and our farm worked perfectly until we were booted for idle ...

nicehash were very supportive of this and have suggested a solution ... we still get kicked on occasion - but that is normal and it reconnects pretty much right away ...

the reason is that their stratum DOES ban the ip that you are connecting the stratehm proxy from ...

the only way is to send support a message and get that ip you are running from whitelisted ...

nicehash have been very helpful in this area - and really have had no issues since the whitelist ...

we have requested the dev donation server ips ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089744 ) to be whitelisted also - and nicehash have also taken those into the whitelist within 24hours of request ... these servers will be active and fumctional by the end of the week when the ips of the new servers get whitelisted also ...

have had nothing but excellent help and service from nicehash support ... quite refreshing compared to other pools / hash brokers that we were looking at as the main sites to allocate all the hash to ...

cant ask much more than that ...

#crysx

bitcoinfarm
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:46:59 AM

Contact us support@nicehash.com and provide details (IP, algo, num. miners, type) and we will take a look into it.

I have sent 2 emails yesterday describing the problem before posting here. Will write again in few minutes.
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 08:58:08 AM

I have sent 2 emails yesterday describing the problem before posting here. Will write again in few minutes.

I believe you got the answer now.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 11:06:56 AM

nicehashsupport ...

just wondering whether you have sifted through the multitude of emails you guys usually get and seen the latest one ( which i sent to info@ and support@ ) regarding the whitelist of ips ...

i dont want to activate them until you whitelist - as they too will be blocked ...

it hasnt been long ... im just impatient Smiley ...

#crysx

bitcoinfarm
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:45:29 AM

I believe you got the answer now.

Thanks for your support, keep up the good service Smiley
GoRDoN-ChoU

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:50:30 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2015, 10:12:22 AM by GoRDoN-ChoU

Where is my deposit?
It got 6 confirmations but still didn't shows up Huh
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 10:01:12 AM

It looks like BitGo is not synced. We have already contacted them 1 hour ago regarding this.

GoRDoN-ChoU

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:04:48 AM

It looks like BitGo is not synced. We have already contacted them 1 hour ago regarding this.
ok, thanks for quick reply
Jake-R

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:59:16 AM

I have a question about my statistics pages. I currently mine Lyra2RE, but in the past I mined Scrypt. I have stats on both pages linked to my wallet address. Now that I have stopped mining Scrypt, will the stats under the Scrypt link eventually go away and show "No data" the way my other un-mined algos display? It has been about 2 weeks since I shut-down my Scrypt miners and I still have a stats page there.
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 02:51:26 PM

I have a question about my statistics pages. I currently mine Lyra2RE, but in the past I mined Scrypt. I have stats on both pages linked to my wallet address. Now that I have stopped mining Scrypt, will the stats under the Scrypt link eventually go away and show "No data" the way my other un-mined algos display? It has been about 2 weeks since I shut-down my Scrypt miners and I still have a stats page there.

We guarantee only past 7 days stats and old stats can be purged any time. For what you are asking we have no concrete answer; you may see this page still in future for indefinite time or it may be gone and "No data" will be displayed one day.

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:36:41 AM

Nice website and active support. Amazing! I will check it now and then update this post with my experience Smiley
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 09:06:09 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL

About a year ago, we introduced WestHash, a brother service of NiceHash which has stratum proxy located in USA West coast. We did it, so we could offer buyers two source points of renting hashpower and give better coverage to sellers with another hashpower destination point in USA West coast.

We are very aware that everything in crypto scene is very fast and actions need to be taken immediately. We were forced to establish a separate system, which is of course not fully convenient for our customers, especially buyers. There is extra work needed such as being logged in at two sites and monitoring two lists of orders. We did not have proper ideas and solutions, nor the time to implement everything in very short period of time thus we created separate system - WestHash.

But over time, we were monitoring customers requests, adding in new features and laid a good future plan what to do to eventually merge WestHash into NiceHash and offer all customers unique experience. We created Live Marketplace, which visually unites both markets (WestHash and NiceHash) into single real-time updated page.

In following days we are taking final steps of this large venture; WestHash will be fully merged into NiceHash and there will be no need for two logins anymore. Visiting WestHash.com will bring you to NiceHash frontend.

You may have noticed that we have already taken few steps towards this - previously mentioned Live Marketplace, united statistics for miners, united first page statistics table, united Blockchain Lottery and united list of past orders.

Live Marketplace will replace Order list and My order list pages.

Finally, there will be some changes needed to the API. For everyone using the API, you should read following very carefully.

We will try to keep as much backward compatibility as possible. Accessing service through WestHash.com/api will still work in future, but will be obsolete. We recommend that all API users update their software with recommendations mentioned here.

First, we will roll out API version 1.1.0. This version will bring in optional parameter named location to following methods:
  • stats.provider
  • orders.get
  • orders.get&my
  • orders.create
  • orders.refill
  • orders.remove
  • orders.set.price
  • orders.set.price.decrease
  • orders.set.limit

If location parameter is set to 0, it targets NiceHash market, if set to 1, it targets WestHash market. With location as an optional parameter and WestHash.com/api still working, we keep the backward compatibility and at the same time gives you ability to use API only over NiceHash.com/api to manage orders on WestHash market. If optional parameter location is not supplied then NiceHash market is targeted if accessing through NiceHash.com/api and WestHash market is targeted if accessing through WestHash.com/api.

Second API change (version 1.2.0) will make changes to orders.get method. Values rejected_gh, accepted_gh, btc_avail, btc_paid and rejected_speed will be removed from returned output to match the data displayed on Live Marketplace. We decided to remove them because some do not bring any important information (rejected_gh, accepted_gh, rejected_speed) or because of being private and changeable at any time (btc_avail, btc_paid). If your software is using these values, you should modify your software before we update API to 1.2.0.

As always, we request from our customers to report us all the issues to contact mails.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 12:03:26 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL

About a year ago, we introduced WestHash, a brother service of NiceHash which has stratum proxy located in USA West coast. We did it, so we could offer buyers two source points of renting hashpower and give better coverage to sellers with another hashpower destination point in USA West coast.

We are very aware that everything in crypto scene is very fast and actions need to be taken immediately. We were forced to establish a separate system, which is of course not fully convenient for our customers, especially buyers. There is extra work needed such as being logged in at two sites and monitoring two lists of orders. We did not have proper ideas and solutions, nor the time to implement everything in very short period of time thus we created separate system - WestHash.

But over time, we were monitoring customers requests, adding in new features and laid a good future plan what to do to eventually merge WestHash into NiceHash and offer all customers unique experience. We created Live Marketplace, which visually unites both markets (WestHash and NiceHash) into single real-time updated page.

In following days we are taking final steps of this large venture; WestHash will be fully merged into NiceHash and there will be no need for two logins anymore. Visiting WestHash.com will bring you to NiceHash frontend.

You may have noticed that we have already taken few steps towards this - previously mentioned Live Marketplace, united statistics for miners, united first page statistics table, united Blockchain Lottery and united list of past orders.

Live Marketplace will replace Order list and My order list pages.

Finally, there will be some changes needed to the API. For everyone using the API, you should read following very carefully.

We will try to keep as much backward compatibility as possible. Accessing service through WestHash.com/api will still work in future, but will be obsolete. We recommend that all API users update their software with recommendations mentioned here.

First, we will roll out API version 1.1.0. This version will bring in optional parameter named location to following methods:
  • stats.provider
  • orders.get
  • orders.get&my
  • orders.create
  • orders.refill
  • orders.remove
  • orders.set.price
  • orders.set.price.decrease
  • orders.set.limit

If location parameter is set to 0, it targets NiceHash market, if set to 1, it targets WestHash market. With location as an optional parameter and WestHash.com/api still working, we keep the backward compatibility and at the same time gives you ability to use API only over NiceHash.com/api to manage orders on WestHash market. If optional parameter location is not supplied then NiceHash market is targeted if accessing through NiceHash.com/api and WestHash market is targeted if accessing through WestHash.com/api.

Second API change (version 1.2.0) will make changes to orders.get method. Values rejected_gh, accepted_gh, btc_avail, btc_paid and rejected_speed will be removed from returned output to match the data displayed on Live Marketplace. We decided to remove them because some do not bring any important information (rejected_gh, accepted_gh, rejected_speed) or because of being private and changeable at any time (btc_avail, btc_paid). If your software is using these values, you should modify your software before we update API to 1.2.0.

As always, we request from our customers to report us all the issues to contact mails.

i believe that a merger such as this will be beneficial ( not only ) to nicehash as a whole - but for the community ...

a single point of contact with a single point of mining with a single point of orders ...

great work guys ...

#crysx

yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:00:00 PM

the live marketplace does NOT show time remaining for other buyers & how much btc is left ?

NO GOOD at all, prefer the old order list, more informative.

imo, it is not very customer friendly & more towards the advantage of nh/wh, just make you bid & bid & they earn all the fees.

Fix it, it's bad move imo. less info no good
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 01:10:01 PM

the live marketplace does NOT show time remaining for other buyers & how much btc is left ?

NO GOOD at all, prefer the old order list, more informative.

imo, it is not very customer friendly & more towards the advantage of nh/wh, just make you bid & bid & they earn all the fees.

Fix it, it's bad move imo. less info no good

As explained already; remaining BTC left and time can be changed at any time, thus is not really informative. Another reason why we decided to remove it - is because it belongs to customer's privacy (just as pool URLs of customers are not visible to everyone).

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: