Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool  (Read 794124 times)
nicehash
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 10:38:12 PM

We're pleased to announce the immediate availability for buying and selling hashing power based on Scrypt-Jane algorithm for LEOcoin: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=41

Thank you for using our service and keep on hashing!

Best regards,
NiceHash team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:40:09 AM

Any chance on stopping people from spamming 20 orders for 5TH? Maybe an order limit? Ever since you took away the ability to see how much was really being spent on an order you are creating more problems for the buyer. From what I have seen it hasn't helped the sellers much either, which I assume was your concern when you hid that data...   

Why is order amount hidden?

How much was being spent on an order was never visible to the public. How much your order spent is visible to you under order details.

Whoever is placing many same orders is also paying a lot for order creation fees. Such activity is never long lasting as the customer doing it will soon realize that he is actually spending more than earning. So far all these endeavours have ended pretty quickly.

Before the new layout you could see how much was being spent on each order and could ride the wave so to speak. Your statement on order fees says enough that fuck it, let some one create a wall, we get fees. Going on 3 days now that I have seen on westhash.

This is not only troublesome for buyers but for sellers.... wait... you get your fees no matter...

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 08:51:13 AM

Any chance on stopping people from spamming 20 orders for 5TH? Maybe an order limit? Ever since you took away the ability to see how much was really being spent on an order you are creating more problems for the buyer. From what I have seen it hasn't helped the sellers much either, which I assume was your concern when you hid that data...  

How much was being spent on an order was never visible to the public. How much your order spent is visible to you under order details.

Whoever is placing many same orders is also paying a lot for order creation fees. Such activity is never long lasting as the customer doing it will soon realize that he is actually spending more than earning. So far all these endeavours have ended pretty quickly.

Before the new layout you could see how much was being spent on each order and could ride the wave so to speak. Your statement on order fees says enough that fuck it, let some one create a wall, we get fees. Going on 3 days now that I have seen on westhash.

This is not only troublesome for buyers but for sellers.... wait... you get your fees no matter...

There is not much difference between one order for 1 phs and 200 orders for 5 ths, besides visual disturbance as you need to scroll down. If you call it a wall, it is a wall anyway. You can always jump on top of that wall by bidding more.

How are more orders troublesome for sellers, we have no idea... so explain us.

Again, how much was spent on each order was never visible. What was visible was remaining BTC and that value was usually misleading and not something you could rely on.

Sometimes, buyers demanded from us to reveal orders pools to the public. There are many information that could be revealed to the public, but we respect customers privacy more. Each buyer bidding on NiceHash is entitled to full privacy, for his orders details such as owner, pool and amount to stay hidden from public views.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:38:45 AM

There is not much difference between one order for 1 phs and 200 orders for 5 ths, besides visual disturbance as you need to scroll down. If you call it a wall, it is a wall anyway. You can always jump on top of that wall by bidding more.

Again, how much was spent on each order was never visible. What was visible was remaining BTC and that value was usually misleading and not something you could rely on.

Sometimes, buyers demanded from us to reveal orders pools to the public. There are many information that could be revealed to the public, but we respect customers privacy more. Each buyer bidding on NiceHash is entitled to full privacy, for his orders details such as owner, pool and amount to stay hidden from public views.

All orders at .xxx are not equal. I've done a refill and said order drops down to the bottom of the same .xxx price range.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 10:57:11 AM

All orders at .xxx are not equal. I've done a refill and said order drops down to the bottom of the same .xxx price range.

Read here: https://www.nicehash.com/?p=faq#faqb1

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:00:38 PM

Hi nicehash what is ScryptJaneLeo? I never heard of it.  thx  Smiley
nicehash
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 07:13:33 PM

Hi nicehash what is ScryptJaneLeo? I never heard of it.  thx  Smiley

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=41

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:42:17 PM

Ok thx The leo through me off.
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:58:15 PM

Sometimes my gblade will hash at 50% power cut-off for some reasons. I think problem is by my side.
cidman

Activity: 162
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:10:41 PM

i have been mining quark again for a couple weeks and since the price has dropped a bunch on orders ive been paying attention a lil more to what im getting and where the order prices are.
at the moment im getting paid .2404 per gh/day but the lowest order with any speed connected to it is .2695 and thats on nicehash when im on westhash
the lowest on westhash with any speed is .2710.
i thought that the payout was an avg between the lowest and the highest orders to make it fair for all miners but why am i getting a payout lower than the lowest order? and not just a lil lower but a lot lower.
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 05:10:40 PM

i have been mining quark again for a couple weeks and since the price has dropped a bunch on orders ive been paying attention a lil more to what im getting and where the order prices are.
at the moment im getting paid .2404 per gh/day but the lowest order with any speed connected to it is .2695 and thats on nicehash when im on westhash
i thought that the payout was an avg between the lowest and the highest orders to make it fair for all miners but why am i getting a payout lower than the lowest order? and not just a lil lower but a lot lower.

The currently paying value is always lagging behind for 1 minute, since we cannot predict payment for 1 minute in future.

What you see on order list are current orders, but what you see under "Currently paying" is what was being paid 1 minute ago.

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:09:59 AM

Is it still worth mining at nicehash? Payout has been dropping lately. It used to be that Nicehash had the best payouts. Is it still the case? Where else are you mining for btc?

OrientA

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:34:50 AM

Is it still worth mining at nicehash? Payout has been dropping lately. It used to be that Nicehash had the best payouts. Is it still the case? Where else are you mining for btc?

The payout will drop dramatically in 3-4 days time when the reward of Shark coin (Quark algorithm) is halved, and the price does not increase.
cidman

Activity: 162
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:10:29 PM

The currently paying value is always lagging behind for 1 minute, since we cannot predict payment for 1 minute in future.

What you see on order list are current orders, but what you see under "Currently paying" is what was being paid 1 minute ago.

yup thx for the reply i saw the issue watching a bit more
seems like the hashing spreads thru orders at times like for example
the last order with workers and speed attached to it was 13GH at .2710 and the workers was xx with about 12GH running on it
then a few min later the speed attached to it was about 5GH and workers didnt change but the rest of the speed was spread out thru the lower orders with no workers attached to the lower orders, so prolly just keeping ppl hashing
this was happening on both sides nice and west
so i dont know if it was a problem on his end or ur system doing something or him just reloading his order
hopefully something like this changes a bit in the future as it really lowers the payout avg for ur sellers
but it should change naturally, hopefully, when competition brings prices back up
NiceHashSupport

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 02:53:29 PM

yup thx for the reply i saw the issue watching a bit more
seems like the hashing spreads thru orders at times like for example
the last order with workers and speed attached to it was 13GH at .2710 and the workers was xx with about 12GH running on it
then a few min later the speed attached to it was about 5GH and workers didnt change but the rest of the speed was spread out thru the lower orders with no workers attached to the lower orders, so prolly just keeping ppl hashing
this was happening on both sides nice and west
so i dont know if it was a problem on his end or ur system doing something or him just reloading his order
hopefully something like this changes a bit in the future as it really lowers the payout avg for ur sellers
but it should change naturally, hopefully, when competition brings prices back up

If a big order suddenly drops connection or is cancelled, then all miners are assigned to lower paying orders and currently paying price drops. Nothing we can do here - we cannot put miners in limbo waiting whether higher paying order will become alive or not. Many customers manipulate their orders by killing off connection (making order suddenly dead).

sorry2xs
Legendary

Activity: 924

Dark Passenger Bitcoin miner 2013,Bitcoin node

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:02:02 PM

I have a ? does nice hash a firmware update that provides extranonce.subscribe for bitmain s5+

Please tip the Node 1MPWKB23NsZsXHANnFwVAWT86mL24fqAjF; KO4UX
THAT NO GOOD DO GOODER BAT!!!
nicehash
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 05:12:26 PM

I have a ? does nice hash a firmware update that provides extranonce.subscribe for bitmain s5+

Unfortunately not yet, since Bitmaintech is not providing source for Antminer S5+ cgminer (thus effectively violating cgminer GPL license). More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=28402.msg12695377#msg12695377

However, basic support for extranonce.subscribe should already be available out-of-the box for Antminer S5, simply configure your miner as described here: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=software#sha256 and check our miners stats page if you get a green check mark for extranonce subscription.

nicehash
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 07:34:21 PM

Dear users,

Our first beta version of easy-to-use best-profit auto-switching NiceHashMiner has just been released! This is a Windows application for painless and straightforward CPU&GPU mining for everyone. Why leave you computer idle, whereas it could earn you Bitcoins with just a few clicks?

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=44

Thank you for using our service and keep on hashing!

Best regards,
NiceHash team

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:12:27 PM

All my machines are Linux :-)

sorry2xs
Legendary

Activity: 924

Dark Passenger Bitcoin miner 2013,Bitcoin node

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:16:23 PM

don't worry is not ready for prime time

Please tip the Node 1MPWKB23NsZsXHANnFwVAWT86mL24fqAjF; KO4UX
THAT NO GOOD DO GOODER BAT!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: