Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
Oizopower

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:26:39 PM

I sold all my WC, I will buy XMR. I don't see any development here. Undecided

I wish you the best of luck at XMR, isvicre. If you don't see any developments on whitecoin please open your eyes.
I have heard too many bad stories of the coins around us with dev's leaving. At least we are still ongoing !

http://www.richlist.eu for all your cryptocoin distribution list
Oizopower

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:36:26 PM

If we want to see WhiteCoin added to Mintpal V2 Read this: http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/
Then leave a comment about the merits of WC. Nicely, without spamming!

You can let them know on Twitter too: https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange and https://twitter.com/moolah_io

WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:51:56 PM

I buy and sell WC all the time, and buy and sell other coins as well (I encourage trading and mining of all crypto for the greater growth of markets). However, not really sure why you would post this directed against WC, but can understand your frustration because this coin is not like the other coins out there with great fluctuation in stability and community. The fact that you would post a specific alternate coin here only illustrates your marketing towards that coin, which is fine. Posting comments about not seeing any development within the WC community might actually be valid as well, but is pure speculation. Keep in mind the community is growing over the months and the funding is starting to allow the development of core designs which will not be released in a public forum without first having those concepts implemented. If you are not buying a little of this coin right now and holding, you are going to miss out when the curtain opens...

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
Oizopower

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:03:28 PM

I buy and sell WC all the time, and buy and sell other coins as well (I encourage trading and mining of all crypto for the greater growth of markets). However, not really sure why you would post this directed against WC, but can understand your frustration because this coin is not like the other coins out there with great fluctuation in stability and community. The fact that you would post a specific alternate coin here only illustrates your marketing towards that coin, which is fine. Posting comments about not seeing any development within the WC community might actually be valid as well, but is pure speculation. Keep in mind the community is growing over the months and the funding is starting to allow the development of core designs which will not be released in a public forum without first having those concepts implemented. If you are not buying a little of this coin right now and holding, you are going to miss out when the curtain opens...

WNW do not spend to much time on him Wink just look at his post history  Roll Eyes

waligu

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:39:41 PM

Oh - is someone writing mintpal so that WC dont get removed when the next trading engine starts? I think that should be done fast!

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:42:21 PM

Oh - is someone writing mintpal so that WC dont get removed when the next trading engine starts? I think that should be done fast!

Comments submitted.

waligu

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:47:54 PM

is a comment realy enough?

waligu

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:55:46 PM

there is so big potential but it would be very hard if this coin is removed from mp. I think now it is really time that the president is coming up to tell mp the things they are working on ore even the things where are we now and whats going to be.... when i see nautilus or some other coin it can't be that this one will be removed even every day there was minimum 1btc trading. mostly about 3-4. when the new wallet will be finished it will start shining. i would do it for my own writing there but my english isn't good enough so that it won't sound very well.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:35:27 PM

Comments submitted.

As a community we can state our position by using comments as suggested, so please drop them a line or two and let them know you back this coin and will continue to invest and trade. The rest will be up to the current leadership to manage the state of the coin on the new exchange through conversations we may not be exposed and to trust their strategy. This is simply how business works and Moolah is simply evaluating its bottom line and weeding out coins that have little merit or respect within the trading environments. Whitecoin continues to maintain a healthy distributed base of ownership market cap.

blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:57:15 AM

Comments submitted.

As a community we can state our position by using comments as suggested, so please drop them a line or two and let them know you back this coin and will continue to invest and trade. The rest will be up to the current leadership to manage the state of the coin on the new exchange through conversations we may not be exposed and to trust their strategy. This is simply how business works and Moolah is simply evaluating its bottom line and weeding out coins that have little merit or respect within the trading environments. Whitecoin continues to maintain a healthy distributed base of ownership market cap.

+1 to that
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:18:00 AM

ok so I checked the multipools.. coin.io does not offer whitecoin, hashcows does not payout in whitecoin, and the whitecoinmultipool main website is down. Are there ANY working pools/multipools? Thanks

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
imaru

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:41:41 AM

Comments submitted.

I guess MP just overlooked WC.
We should all write them, it can't be that they will de-list such a coin..
Oizopower

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:52:09 PM

ok so I checked the multipools.. coin.io does not offer whitecoin, hashcows does not payout in whitecoin, and the whitecoinmultipool main website is down. Are there ANY working pools/multipools? Thanks

Vegas

The link in the openingspost is still working:
https://coinking.io/ You need to set the payout to WC.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:00:49 PM

I left my post a few days ago on the Moolah site, but is still awaiting moderation so thought I would post those sentiments here as well. I guess if MP decides the delist, the volume will just go to Cryptsy and the others so other than being a little sad, not mad. I do a lot of trading on those others sites as well as MP. Just comes down to where I put most of the fiat I guess and WC will sustain and be brought back in line.

"I do most of my trading of coin on MP, as this site is the best UI hands down and haven’t had an issue to date. This is a great track record and you folks now managing this site can only mean better days ahead. However, after looking through your statements on the V2 I was a little taken back not to see Whiecoin listed (WC). This coin may have had issue in the past, but has illustrated great rebound and stability and has earned the reputation of being a coin that has never been the subject of a pump and dump group, rather surrounded by community (one of the first, if not the first to stake this concept). I took the time over the last 30-days to vet the community to ensure its base was committed in order for my investors to feel comfortable with new funding for development.I really do not wish to fund or trade exclusively this coin (or all my others) on Cryptsy, BTC-e, Poli or the others, but unless you keep this here, that is what we are up against. Honestly, there are some encouraging things happening with the WC coin that will ultimately increase value and volume and most important utility. Was there a set criteria to which coins make the list, or is there just a line in the sand based on how well the coin trades and it’s volume? With that, glad to see growth in all alt coins and I guess if this coin is no longer traded here I will respect that decision. I thought I would offer my basis and would hope that is contrasted against a few of the coins actually listed that have questionable existence, but perhaps generate more trading fee’s and that is really core, I get it.

Regards,

WNW"

surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:31:23 PM

Hey!

Was out on a trip recently during the long weekend (labor day.)   I need to connect with the team and see where we are at with the development progress. I'll be in and out of IRC this week, PM on here is usually a quick connect with me if you need anything.  Seeing alot little more buy support on MP!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
CryptoFanboy

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:54:33 PM

Hey!

Was out on a trip recently during the long weekend (labor day.)   I need to connect with the team and see where we are at with the development progress. I'll be in and out of IRC this week, PM on here is usually a quick connect with me if you need anything.  Seeing alot little more buy support on MP!

Welcome back surfguy72!
surfguy72

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:06:57 PM

Hey!

Welcome back surfguy72!

Thank you sir!  Hope to get out at least one good update this week, I'll be headed out of town again this weekend... I just can't get enough time off here recently  Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:43:34 PM

Comments submitted.

+1 to that

I sent a comment too on their page... says "awaiting moderation".  Did a tweet as well.  Their listing almost seems illogical.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:45:56 PM

Surfguy passed this news on in IRC...

Really great news guys and shows the community support for this coin!

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55

Probably would be good news to pass on to MintPal when you all reach out to them!!
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:23:19 PM

Take a few minutes and let MintPal know what you like about WC and why it should stay listed on their exchange!

Keep it friendly and polite!  Cheesy

Email them at:  hi@moolah.io

Thanks WC! 

Pages: « 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: