Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 [609] 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:30:59 PM

What a great sign!  Glad we have so many random comments being made to bury the true progress.  Never had this when I was trying to get BeatleCoin off the ground Smiley

There is no progress, there hasn't been any progress for months. You need to stop the charades and lying to people. I really want to see the potential in this coin but it's simply not there.

this coin has lost its potential and now it will not rise any time soon.

yet you still hang around making comments and reading posts... you obviously still interested and hope it will rise.

So why don't you make proper criticism on what you're not happy with and we can build on that?

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:45:06 PM

What a great sign!  Glad we have so many random comments being made to bury the true progress.  Never had this when I was trying to get BeatleCoin off the ground Smiley

There is no progress, there hasn't been any progress for months. You need to stop the charades and lying to people. I really want to see the potential in this coin but it's simply not there.

You have donated to carry out these improvements (as do many of us)?
Or maybe you expect rain down from the sky?
Ownski

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:49:41 PM

What a great sign!  Glad we have so many random comments being made to bury the true progress.  Never had this when I was trying to get BeatleCoin off the ground Smiley

I will gladly donate when we have actually contacted and contracted a real programmer.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
tevayo

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:51:26 PM

I will gladly donate when we have actually contacted and contracted a real programmer.

Start by doing so and if not satisfied your money back!
surfguy72

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:00:55 PM

And people asked me "Why Shair partnered with Whitecoin"... Well to us it's pretty clear that we align with the Community, simply look at the above initiatives and their early support Smiley  

Shout Outs:
--> WNW - Excellent addition of #7
--> Surfguy72 - Super work on updating and moving this forward - I really like your regulations link: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/bitcoin-regulation-inevitable-black-white-bitcoins-explained/2014/08/05?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bitcoin-regulation-inevitable-black-white-bitcoins-explained
--> WC Community - Awesome support thus far, keep your votes coming for what you want most for WC, we are loving what we are seeing!

To keep you all in the loop, I am shairing the daily fundraising/updates with our teams to keep them in the loop as to the communities desires and support.  The direction of these priority developments are excellent with IRL applications, merchant and services focused.  Shair is currently evaluating how it can best support these developments, obviously this will be dependent upon the Community wants/needs & level of importance/support for these.  

From the current 2 front runners, #7 could directly involve Shair (DandyID/Claimio) therefore I will focus on this item as this seems to be the current #1 requested/supported development at this time.

Your input will help define these developments, some quick questions regarding these developments in order of pledged donations thus far:

#7 - Trusted/Known/Verified Users

--> WNW summed it up quite nicely:

"Your wallet would be certified by a trusted third-party entity that has established authenticity of your identify based on information that would normally be deemed too confidential to provide to a point-to-point entity. Along the same concept has acquiring an SSL Certification for your Web Site whereas you have public and private keys. Thus, when transacting business peer-to-peer, identity is established without either party needing to question the trust relationship. Shair has holdings via DandyID, so conceptually may work in and around that type of service where you actually have a third-party entity to broker and administer that relationship in the coin (and could extend to other coins as a value). Lots of possibilities exist within that framework, but it could be my meds kicking in..."

BTW - your meds work well, don't hop off them anytime soon Smiley

* With the above explanation, what information would you be willing to provide to to become "Certified/Verified"?  Example: passport/utility bill etc. etc.

* What would your expectations be for the trust relationship? / What would the verification represent to you when you see it?  

* What would happen if there was a "bad apple", then what? - Do you expect that the verification will be a warranty of sorts?  Please explain if you have thoughts on this

* Are you willing to pay an annual fee (like SSL) for this service?

* A use case would be great to ensure that we are all on the same page.

NOTE: There may be (probably will be) certain restrictions/requirements by the Cdn Gov't that we will more than likely have to comply with, however, as long as the community is willing to go through the necessary steps to become certified/trusted we are up for a much deeper analysis of seemless integration with our patented services/solutions...

Any additional comments that you may have are more than welcome, but I think the above will help further define/outline the expectations of a service of this type, we are looking forward to continuing to see where the community drives Whitecoin.

Additionally - If Shair and the community does decide that this is feasible to move forward with, we would look to our available development teams, partners, current and new development sources - in-conjunction/consultation with Mindfox and the level of involvement in this project that he can/is able to provide.  Shair would step up to drive/manage this process to fully execute the development/service through to implementation as this would become an integrated service offering by our holdings.

So here's the questions on the Table and some of my thoughts...

* With the above explanation, what information would you be willing to provide to to become "Certified/Verified"?  Example: passport/utility bill etc. etc.

Drivers license, passport, utility bill, any other bill prolly, must be 18+ to verify, ID from gov't - that type of stuff.  Nothing with a social security number (US only) should be required at this point.

* What would your expectations be for the trust relationship? / What would the verification represent to you when you see it?

That any information would be held in a total private nature that no one else could see or request.  Verification would mean that you can ensure who you are dealing with is not a fudster, and would allow reputation to be built on a solid foundation.  It would enable better escrow for online deals, enable political donations, and would allow business to better adopt as many rules are coming out "knowing your customer."  I don't think we should bend completely to what is being proposed by gov'ts but this step would bring trust to the system.

* What would happen if there was a "bad apple", then what? - Do you expect that the verification will be a warranty of sorts?  Please explain if you have thoughts on this

I think whenever there is a system, there's someone trying to mess with it for sure.  I think the verification of an individual goes hand and hand with the building of reputation.  In the beginning, maybe there will be a way to integrate some of the things a user has already done online to build a little street credit.  But as far as warranty, i think only that every user goes through the same verification process is all you can say, over time, if the system works, the trust will be there.

Possibly a fee, or a transaction fee for verified sent funds.  Would seem though the business end would want the money upfront.

Political donations - People who run for office in various countries are only usually allowed to accept money from individuals located in that country, this may be a way to ensure that happens.

Escrow - As trust is built by users with a user, escrow for online transactions and business deals may be built.  This would be a feature requested, a rep system

Business Use - Merchants (in some countries) are required to know their customer when it comes to crypto and this would be a middle ground I believe rather than handing them over everything, they would be able to trust the sytem and still not have access to all my info to later sell lol.

Increased Integrity - Just like in the 1990's chat rooms... when you are fully anon, people can be whoever they want, but, when its your verified account, that can't be duplicated or replicated, it brings a certain amount of integrity to our actions and words.

Would love to see some more comments on this, rather than saying "there's no progress, there's no progress"

Remember, there's no pre-mine being held by the WCF or anyone any longer.  This is a community driven effort.  No one owes anyone anything, and that makes this coin even more different in that regard.

We've got 1M WC raised this week, and the WCF wallet just received a donation putting it above 700k WC.  These funds will be put to good use progressing the coin.  This coin has been through hell and back, and the above ideas and the financial support we've received, we've got a great shot!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
delphs

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:10:46 PM

ok so you're putting down WC because of a personal issue with the programmer? wow classy!

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
TheTruthHurtsDoesntIt

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:11:27 PM

Seems your Whitecoin team is MIA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe they took the money, didnt pay their bills and ran.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hey Welcome Back Fudster, you posted pretending to be the previous dev team but got some details clearly wrong.

All WhiteCoin foundation addresses with funds are public and available for audit anytime via the blockchain.

LOL.

I think you should PM Monzongo. I really dont want to release more info at this time.

We talk often, I was here too to watch all of what happened unfold.

Sadly what you think you know and what you actually know are two very different things.
delphs

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:16:43 PM

I think you should PM Monzongo. I really dont want to release more info at this time.

Sadly what you think you know and what you actually know are two very different things.

Ooohhh do tell waht you know! please enlighten us

malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:16:54 PM

And people asked me "Why Shair partnered with Whitecoin"... Well to us it's pretty clear that we align with the Community, simply look at the above initiatives and their early support Smiley 

Shout Outs:
--> WNW - Excellent addition of #7
--> Surfguy72 - Super work on updating and moving this forward - I really like your regulations link: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/bitcoin-regulation-inevitable-black-white-bitcoins-explained/2014/08/05?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bitcoin-regulation-inevitable-black-white-bitcoins-explained
--> WC Community - Awesome support thus far, keep your votes coming for what you want most for WC, we are loving what we are seeing!

To keep you all in the loop, I am shairing the daily fundraising/updates with our teams to keep them in the loop as to the communities desires and support.  The direction of these priority developments are excellent with IRL applications, merchant and services focused.  Shair is currently evaluating how it can best support these developments, obviously this will be dependent upon the Community wants/needs & level of importance/support for these. 

From the current 2 front runners, #7 could directly involve Shair (DandyID/Claimio) therefore I will focus on this item as this seems to be the current #1 requested/supported development at this time.

Your input will help define these developments, some quick questions regarding these developments in order of pledged donations thus far:

#7 - Trusted/Known/Verified Users

--> WNW summed it up quite nicely:

"Your wallet would be certified by a trusted third-party entity that has established authenticity of your identify based on information that would normally be deemed too confidential to provide to a point-to-point entity. Along the same concept has acquiring an SSL Certification for your Web Site whereas you have public and private keys. Thus, when transacting business peer-to-peer, identity is established without either party needing to question the trust relationship. Shair has holdings via DandyID, so conceptually may work in and around that type of service where you actually have a third-party entity to broker and administer that relationship in the coin (and could extend to other coins as a value). Lots of possibilities exist within that framework, but it could be my meds kicking in..."

BTW - your meds work well, don't hop off them anytime soon Smiley

* With the above explanation, what information would you be willing to provide to to become "Certified/Verified"?  Example: passport/utility bill etc. etc.

* What would happen if there was a "bad apple", then what? - Do you expect that the verification will be a warranty of sorts?  Please explain if you have thoughts on this

NOTE: There may be (probably will be) certain restrictions/requirements by the Cdn Gov't that we will more than likely have to comply with, however, as long as the community is willing to go through the necessary steps to become certified/trusted we are up for a much deeper analysis of seemless integration with our patented services/solutions...

Any additional comments that you may have are more than welcome, but I think the above will help further define/outline the expectations of a service of this type, we are looking forward to continuing to see where the community drives Whitecoin.

Additionally - If Shair and the community does decide that this is feasible to move forward with, we would look to our available development teams, partners, current and new development sources - in-conjunction/consultation with Mindfox and the level of involvement in this project that he can/is able to provide.  Shair would step up to drive/manage this process to fully execute the development/service through to implementation as this would become an integrated service offering by our holdings.

So here's the questions on the Table and some of my thoughts...

* With the above explanation, what information would you be willing to provide to to become "Certified/Verified"?  Example: passport/utility bill etc. etc.

Drivers license, passport, utility bill, any other bill prolly, must be 18+ to verify, ID from gov't - that type of stuff.  Nothing with a social security number (US only) should be required at this point.

That any information would be held in a total private nature that no one else could see or request.  Verification would mean that you can ensure who you are dealing with is not a fudster, and would allow reputation to be built on a solid foundation.  It would enable better escrow for online deals, enable political donations, and would allow business to better adopt as many rules are coming out "knowing your customer."  I don't think we should bend completely to what is being proposed by gov'ts but this step would bring trust to the system.

* What would happen if there was a "bad apple", then what? - Do you expect that the verification will be a warranty of sorts?  Please explain if you have thoughts on this

I think whenever there is a system, there's someone trying to mess with it for sure.  I think the verification of an individual goes hand and hand with the building of reputation.  In the beginning, maybe there will be a way to integrate some of the things a user has already done online to build a little street credit.  But as far as warranty, i think only that every user goes through the same verification process is all you can say, over time, if the system works, the trust will be there.

Possibly a fee, or a transaction fee for verified sent funds.  Would seem though the business end would want the money upfront.

Political donations - People who run for office in various countries are only usually allowed to accept money from individuals located in that country, this may be a way to ensure that happens.

Escrow - As trust is built by users with a user, escrow for online transactions and business deals may be built.  This would be a feature requested, a rep system

Business Use - Merchants (in some countries) are required to know their customer when it comes to crypto and this would be a middle ground I believe rather than handing them over everything, they would be able to trust the sytem and still not have access to all my info to later sell lol.

Increased Integrity - Just like in the 1990's chat rooms... when you are fully anon, people can be whoever they want, but, when its your verified account, that can't be duplicated or replicated, it brings a certain amount of integrity to our actions and words.

The idea of supplying a passport/utility bill/drivers license seems a little over kill, and likely to be rejected as cumbersome by the internet community.  Rather, I see a system, much like this very thread, or Ebay, where you create a Nick and the transactions are tracked by that Nick.  The more positive transactions the more trustworthy the account and the more motivation to make sure your transactions go through smoothly.  
tevayo

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:21:45 PM

Seems your Whitecoin team is MIA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe they took the money, didnt pay their bills and ran.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hey Welcome Back Fudster, you posted pretending to be the previous dev team but got some details clearly wrong.

All WhiteCoin foundation addresses with funds are public and available for audit anytime via the blockchain.

LOL.

Oh! Great Oracle enlighten!
You should realize that the WC no longer dependent on one or more persons.
Everything bad that had to happen has already happened, now what remains is a community committed to WC fully FUD proof that this currency will rise no matter who you.
surfguy72

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:29:45 PM

The idea of supplying a passport/utility bill/drivers license seems a little over kill, and likely to be rejected as cumbersome by the internet community.  Rather, I see a system, much like this very thread, or Ebay, where you create a Nick and the transactions are tracked by that Nick.  The more positive transactions the more trustworthy the account and the more motivation to make sure your transactions go through smoothly.  

I think it could be levels of verification, as you said, a registered wallet simply tracking the rep rating would be great.  We may even be able to use this feature as our membership feature for the WCF.

However, if the content was safely kept, and we'd have to find a way to do that, the ideas I suggested would be better benefitted by a "real person" being tied to the wallet/address.  It would then be up to you what level you wanted to use.  I agree a lot of people want to remain in the shadows and that's their prerogative for sure.  It would not be mandatory per se, but would allow a lot more IRL functionality.  We have yet to hit the audit cycle of the US IRS and related agencies.  I'm hoping they left off, but these type of features may make it easier for a year end tax summary to be created and keep crypto-businesses off the hot seat.

So it could be:

"verified" member = email address, registered, maybe some simple info
"Authenticated" member = all that juicy documents reviewed and an IRL person attached.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:32:16 PM

I think I thought I knew what I thought, but after you saying that I what I think I know and what I actually know changes my thinking, I think. Grin

Come join us in IRC, I'd love to hear more of your thoughts

#whitecoinfoundation

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:30:42 PM

I think it could be levels of verification, as you said, a registered wallet simply tracking the rep rating would be great.  We may even be able to use this feature as our membership feature for the WCF.

However, if the content was safely kept, and we'd have to find a way to do that, the ideas I suggested would be better benefitted by a "real person" being tied to the wallet/address.  It would then be up to you what level you wanted to use.  I agree a lot of people want to remain in the shadows and that's their prerogative for sure.  It would not be mandatory per se, but would allow a lot more IRL functionality.  We have yet to hit the audit cycle of the US IRS and related agencies.  I'm hoping they left off, but these type of features may make it easier for a year end tax summary to be created and keep crypto-businesses off the hot seat.

So it could be:

"Authenticated" member = all that juicy documents reviewed and an IRL person attached.

...you would want to have the ability to connect multiple wallet addresses to an identity/account
surfguy72

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:03:50 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 08:08:16 PM by surfguy72

I think it could be levels of verification, as you said, a registered wallet simply tracking the rep rating would be great.  We may even be able to use this feature as our membership feature for the WCF.

However, if the content was safely kept, and we'd have to find a way to do that, the ideas I suggested would be better benefitted by a "real person" being tied to the wallet/address.  It would then be up to you what level you wanted to use.  I agree a lot of people want to remain in the shadows and that's their prerogative for sure.  It would not be mandatory per se, but would allow a lot more IRL functionality.  We have yet to hit the audit cycle of the US IRS and related agencies.  I'm hoping they left off, but these type of features may make it easier for a year end tax summary to be created and keep crypto-businesses off the hot seat.

So it could be:

...you would want to have the ability to connect multiple wallet addresses to an identity/account

Yeah agree, like the creation of a unique wallet ID, that could have addresses issued and tied under it.  Would be verified/auth at the wallet level, and then by fact each of the addresses.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:38:27 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 10:30:55 PM by surfguy72

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like
WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen
WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet
WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.
WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr

Update 8/7/14

Jason has begun looking at the integration of DandyID into the WhiteCoin wallet, and has issued a few questions which you can find here ==> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568517.msg8222496#msg8222496  
Some surfguy72 thoughts here ==> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568517.msg8232586#msg8232586

Its important we review these concepts as a community and determine the best path forward.  Even with all the random posts we get, there can still be good discussion here.  IRC (#whitecoinfoundation) is also a great place you can find many members at a given time.  Some days its quiet, others, flourishing with activity.  We've had a few key members out on vacation/holiday and will be back in action very soon.  

No major changes in the amounts donated to date, but I did want to start including the WCF's wallet, as it looks as there has been some additional funds added Smiley

WCF Wallet - WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR - 706,795 WC

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 490,666 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 351,500 WC
2. Privacy - 112,657 WC
5. Built in Voting - 100,000 WC
3. Smart Contract - 4,000 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 1,058,823 WC!
TOTAL AMOUNT FOR WhiteCoin DEVELOPMENT: 1,765,618 WC!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
jarnold

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:59:07 PM

sorry guys i lost more than 20btc at this coin, and i dont invest anymore. my btc gone and my time gone. i want to sell my 15M stake, i wait offers. thanks

Hi leonar76,

Saying goes, you only win/lose when you sell. 

If you would like to sell the 15M privately, please PM me however if you would like to sell it on the market here are a couple of suggestions/thoughts. 

Take what you want from these ideas/thoughts & throw away the ones you don't want:

* Put your 15M on Mintpal (at your prices)
* You will sell your WC over time (maybe even quite quickly)
* You could even put it at the price(s) you bought at (not even realizing a "loss")
** Heck you could even set some prices at profit**

Interesting thought just came to mind, what if your WC is already at Mintpal?  Of course you may hold multiple wallets/exchange accounts etc. however when looking at the Whitecoin Distribution List - http://www.richlist.eu/whitecoin this could potentially be the case... and if so:

This would mean that less your 15M (if they are on Mintpal) there are only 2M available WC available for purchase on Mintpal (8M including Cryptsy) or thereabouts.  Supply would then be almost desert like meaning that your 15M would be much more in demand...

Feel free to drop me a PM with your selling price and we can take it from there if you decide to go the private route.

Best Regards,

Jason
surfguy72

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:30:39 PM

Please Note:

I had missed a donation of 50k WC to Idea#7 and just made an edit in my previous post to account for it.

Sorry about that friend Smiley Thanks for keeping me transparent!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
jarnold

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:11:20 PM

I think it could be levels of verification, as you said, a registered wallet simply tracking the rep rating would be great.  We may even be able to use this feature as our membership feature for the WCF.

However, if the content was safely kept, and we'd have to find a way to do that, the ideas I suggested would be better benefitted by a "real person" being tied to the wallet/address.  It would then be up to you what level you wanted to use.  I agree a lot of people want to remain in the shadows and that's their prerogative for sure.  It would not be mandatory per se, but would allow a lot more IRL functionality.  We have yet to hit the audit cycle of the US IRS and related agencies.  I'm hoping they left off, but these type of features may make it easier for a year end tax summary to be created and keep crypto-businesses off the hot seat.

So it could be:

Yeah agree, like the creation of a unique wallet ID, that could have addresses issued and tied under it.  Would be verified/auth at the wallet level, and then by fact each of the addresses.

Great points will discuss on Shair side.

Couple more questions/thoughts:

* verified = pretty easy, authenticated = more development on ourside but its looking doable, could work in conjunction with DandyID, Claimio and Cryptocopyright - perhaps holding a DandyID with Wallet ID/Verified/Authenticated status etc. and simply passing a key/authorizing would suffice to the wallet...

* with this being said, there is the need more feedback on what verified means/looks like:

- are you thinking that a "verified/authenticated" person/transaction will interact at the wallet level or how will this be recognized by users...

- is it an exchange of certs that verifies and creates a "trusted transaction record" in wallet (etc etc) * I assume that Shair would act like a registrar issuing trust certs/keys etc.  if the above was the case.

We would want to keep it simple to start (assuming that the development proved viable) and we would want to break it down into deliverables in a staged development process. 

* Each stage would have specific milestones and bounties associated. 

- In a multi staged approach, each new (additional enhancement) would be budgeted and allocated at each stage taking into account current WC value, timelines, deliverables - payable upon completion.

NOTE: It would be great to have our development team(s) hold a certain % to be released over time (just like founders shares in a public company) if at all possible.  Perhaps WCF could hold wallets for them with a weekly/monthly payout plan (just a thought as I know that Shair is holding all WC purchased and the interest from it (nothing is available on any market)).

We are digging deeper from the Shair side daily and love what we see!  Hats off to the community, 1.7M is a great amount, especially as supply continues to leave exchanges and more investors enter the market thereby increasing the power of our development WC!

Best Regards,

Jason
Jugglex

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:52:48 PM

So it could be:

Great points will discuss on Shair side.

Couple more questions/thoughts:

* verified = pretty easy, authenticated = more development on ourside but its looking doable, could work in conjunction with DandyID, Claimio and Cryptocopyright - perhaps holding a DandyID with Wallet ID/Verified/Authenticated status etc. and simply passing a key/authorizing would suffice to the wallet...

* with this being said, there is the need more feedback on what verified means/looks like:

- are you thinking that a "verified/authenticated" person/transaction will interact at the wallet level or how will this be recognized by users...

- is it an exchange of certs that verifies and creates a "trusted transaction record" in wallet (etc etc) * I assume that Shair would act like a registrar issuing trust certs/keys etc.  if the above was the case.

We would want to keep it simple to start (assuming that the development proved viable) and we would want to break it down into deliverables in a staged development process. 

* Each stage would have specific milestones and bounties associated. 

- In a multi staged approach, each new (additional enhancement) would be budgeted and allocated at each stage taking into account current WC value, timelines, deliverables - payable upon completion.

NOTE: It would be great to have our development team(s) hold a certain % to be released over time (just like founders shares in a public company) if at all possible.  Perhaps WCF could hold wallets for them with a weekly/monthly payout plan (just a thought as I know that Shair is holding all WC purchased and the interest from it (nothing is available on any market)).

We are digging deeper from the Shair side daily and love what we see!  Hats off to the community, 1.7M is a great amount, especially as supply continues to leave exchanges and more investors enter the market thereby increasing the power of our development WC!

Best Regards,

Jason

Great step Jason. Many thanks! I am very confident with your work. You have my support and I hope to all pull together in it.
Donations for the work are just starting, we will see increased substantially with follows updates
Leonard it is time to buy not to sell. This is the begining just take patience, I am also very anxious because I can see all the potential that we have and great future if we work on it. Keep up!
Is not an advice, just my feelings.
All the best,
Jugglex
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:26:15 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 02:58:57 AM by WhiteNotWright

In the context of Whitecoin itself being used as a verification and validation transaction, I had envisioned the following structure which may not align to the goals of the community or partners, but wanted to further express my initial thoughts so it can soon gel:

There appears to exist two significant components to the structure:

ID Policy (the criteria defined to establish the identity and acceptable documentation)
ID Stake (the technical elements that establish the trust-relationship within the transaction)

The path to verification of identity (ID Policy) for the purpose of transparent or “White Mode” transactions within the crypto space should be as seamless as possible and global in nature and the derivative of such validation should exist both within the blockchain, associated Third-Party Verification (TPV) and “consumer” wallet(s).

How one establishes this derivative product that certifies (“signs”) the identification within the wallet(s) would be the result of both the ID Policy (however that is defined, but some unique digital element) and the technical implementation of signing the blockchain with unique identifiers (hash algo) generated from PoS within the wallet(s). Thus, the ID Policy element and ID Stake (blockchain and wallets) all work together to form an alliance of digital coin verification.

As an example, Winston initially signs up and pays a nominal annual fee and provides a certain level of identification documentation to the TPV broker such as DandyID that is aligned within the specific coin community to establish Proof of ID (PoID). This begins the ID Policy process and this information is derived the same way merchants or credit card companies require a certain level of information in order to establish credit worthiness for an individual (Credit Bureau Checks, DMV, Checking Accounts, etc.). Not really sure on this topic, but even the TPV could accept a token from some other TPV (like LifeLock) on the behalf of the consumer. Thus, normal identity protections services would need to be pinged to dialogue on the notion of providing ID tokens to the Crypto TPV as a service to the consumer. Basically saying “this token represents me IRL”...

Once the TPV has established proof-positive on the identification, they would then issue a unique token (digital element to serve as a public key) against their global policy wallet and then to the wallet of the consumer (individual or organization) spawning the ID Policy request. Once the token is accepted on the consumer wallet, a private key (digital element) would be created. The consumer wallet would then “Stake” a special block to both the consumer wallet, the TPV wallet and main blockchain thereby serving as the “certificate chain” in the identification signing process. Is this possible --I don’t even know...

Thus, whenever Whitecoin is used to conduct currency type transaction in open or “White Mode” in peer-to-peer fashion, all three elements would be validated and work in tandem to ensure authenticity of the transaction. You might now then be able to envision how you could charge a coin transaction fee back to the TPV wallet (credit) for each White Mode Exchange and also to establish transparent matter-of-record audit trails to transactions that are geared toward highly exposed regulation and public record.

That is the general nature of the design which is far from ideal or perfect and how one implements something of this nature is beyond me. This is why we are willing to pay for these services in order to establish this coin as the oracle of transparent currency.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
Pages: « 1 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 [609] 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: