Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:23:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
Nexby

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:37:06 AM

Timeline & Roadmap

June 25th-29th: Commmunity discussion and planning
June 30th - July 3rd: Target window for Pre-Ann thread and website launches
July 5th - 8th: Target window for the launch of our IPO and official Ann thread
July 25th - 31st: Target window for launch of WhiteOutCoin

welcome back Mogonzo, i am sorry to here that.
but can you answers this please...
did i miss it? or did it fail befor it start? somebody know?

Hey Nexby,

Very fair question and thanks for the good wishes. In a later post we extended community discussion as the concept of a companion coin was not favourable to all of our investors and I also felt it was very healthy for us to do more brainstorming. Currently, I believe the discussion has turned away from doing a companion coin and integrating these features directly into WC. This will probably take us extra time to accomplish, and I'm hoping to have an update for everyone on that front in the next day or two.

All the best,

Chris

Thank you for your answer Chris, so when i understand this right it means: Lets wait till mindfox is ready with other coins and then he will maybe add some features.
What do you think about hiring new devs? That will work project after project and not all at ones.

Actually, Mindfox has been working very hard for us on a new wallet for us. We extended community discussion not because of Mindfox's time commitments but due to it being clear to us that the community wanted more time to discuss. As I understand it, modifying WC to add a privacy feature would take more work than creating a compainon coin, but I could be wrong. I do believe it is worth exploring to see if we can get Mindfox some additional help, though I'm going to check in and get a report from the ops team before I make any further comment on that.

All the best,

Chris

Hi Chris,
what did the ops team say?
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:11:59 PM

mindfox disappeared - this coin is dying now

That is like saying time to sell the car because it's out of gas. Your comment was well thought out, thanks.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
Nexby

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:47:50 PM

No, he is in CRYPT coin and when you take a look on the graph it looks reasonable
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/cryptbtc

source
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618377.msg8117471;topicseen#msg8117471 read the last few pages
MeAndYouForever

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:22:37 PM

No, he is in CRYPT coin and when you take a look on the graph it looks reasonable

source
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618377.msg8117471;topicseen#msg8117471 read the last few pages

Nope he abandoned crypt too left a lot of unhappy bagholders. He got involved with Pr0methius P&D team for crypt but everything got dumped and nothing ever happened with his anon technology. Lots of people have it out for him now bc of his involvement with the P&D team. Even though it is not his coin but it was his reputation that will be hurt from it for getting involved and leaving bagholders stranded. Lots of them too!
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:59:16 PM

love hearing newbies fudding using 2 unknown sshit coin to make a fake point.

If you had bothered ready this thread you would know exactly where mindfox is and what is doing lol

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:52:36 PM

love hearing newbies fudding using 2 unknown sshit coin to make a fake point.

If you had bothered ready this thread you would know exactly where mindfox is and what is doing lol

Like my previous post about people being on vacation... its a good time for the fudders. 

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:54:44 PM

source

Nope he abandoned crypt too left a lot of unhappy bagholders. He got involved with Pr0methius P&D team for crypt but everything got dumped and nothing ever happened with his anon technology. Lots of people have it out for him now bc of his involvement with the P&D team. Even though it is not his coin but it was his reputation that will be hurt from it for getting involved and leaving bagholders stranded. Lots of them too!

Nice new account you have noob.

LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:26:54 PM

White Coin is on the edge of being de-listed from Bittrex by tomorrow.

There's a warning on the trading page for WC.
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 09:35:28 PM

You bet, although I really like bittrex's new interface etc. our main volumes are at Mintpal and somewhat at Cryptsy.  Bitrex has always been good to the community of WC, I understand it to be the case that at this point in time that the WC community mainly uses the other exchanges.

I have always wondered why WC needs to be listed on so many exchanges anyway... doesn't make sense to me that there be 14 exchanges that you can get WC on, only need 3 (just my 2 WC)

Anyway, back to R&R, orders set and happy to take the WC from the dumper/manipulator!

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:05:34 PM

Good new is maybe some of that coin volume will come over to MP or Cryptsy. Two, maybe three exchanges is the sweet spot unless you are looking to arb all over the map.

You bet, although I really like bittrex's new interface etc. our main volumes are at Mintpal and somewhat at Cryptsy.  Bitrex has always been good to the community of WC, I understand it to be the case that at this point in time that the WC community mainly uses the other exchanges.

I have always wondered why WC needs to be listed on so many exchanges anyway... doesn't make sense to me that there be 14 exchanges that you can get WC on, only need 3 (just my 2 WC)

Anyway, back to R&R, orders set and happy to take the WC from the dumper/manipulator!

surfguy72

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:32:53 PM

I would like to move that the WCF invest in the deep investigation of a privacy function, thereby defining and implementing a Privacy function for Whitecoin.  Personally I believe that TOR is the least path to resistance with numerous examples to follow however, this deep review by Mindfox and other developers needs to start upon vetting of kick starting the Privacy project. 

My Vote = YES to Privacy Function

To further support the development of a Privacy function, Shair.com will be donating to the privacy project and once the WCF determines the approx efforts required, WCF creates the bounty, allocates % of its current donation wallet to the privacy project, additional donations can then be accepted and allocated this project with a donation by Shair.  I suspect that raising funds to cover this project shouldn't be an issue.

Other Items:

1. Shair.com is in the final stages of reviewing the legalities for its Community Investment Award, looking to provide an update early next week.  The current framework will  support the Community and WCF, just need the lawyers to sign off on it.

2. Shair.com would like to put forth that in addition to Privacy, that the WCF/Community consider smart contracts - the blockchain is where real innovation, value and differentiation is, Shair will support this process provided the Community decides that the investment to "smartify" the Whitecoin Network, is a path to follow.  Shair believes that this is the future (innovation of the blockchain) and would like to begin the process of evaluating the process of defining how this can be accomplished with Whitecoin, if the Community/WCF agree.

On behalf of Shair.com we look forward to supporting the growth of the Community, Whitecoin and The Whitecoin Foundation for the longterm.  Our initial investment has already been made (yes we are staking) with the very real potential of much more to follow as we continue to evaluate the path the community and WCF takes, in addition to the support of the community for Whitecoin, initiated projects and acceptance of Whitecoin by our interested Investors, Customers and Associates.

Jason Arnold
COO - Shair.com
VP The Whitecoin Foundation

Jason,

As always your presence and ideas are very welcomed.  I believe looking into utilizing the TOR network is an excellent idea, and I also believe with you, if a budget is prepared for implementation, there will be support in the community.

Recent articles revolving around bitcoin's blockchain have also been discussed, why not put that power to use.  The ability to utilize the power (POS) and the blockchain itself provides synergy where we (and almost every coin) has wastes.

Thanks Surfguy,

I wanted to add 1 more important enhancement to Whitecoin that I think warrants further technical review:

- Decrease confirmation times, aiming for sub 30 seconds which will enable Whitecoin to become much more suitable for fast transactions to support future mobile commerce (yes we would also want a mobile wallet but that putting the horse before the buggy so I think).

+3  Grin

1. Privacy = YES
2. Smart Network = YES
3. Decreased Conf Time = YES

I keep mining, taking, staking and buying, WC has my full support!  This is going in a fantastic direction  Cool

Bump  Roll Eyes

Bump (again)

Based off discussions and feedback,  I think we are seeing:

Privacy and Decreased block time as definates in the near future.  Smart network/contracts will take more time and most likely be a long term goal unless there is open source code i'm not aware of. 

I like the approach of doing these in phases and work with our partners at shair.com to ensure our progress is inline with their developments as well, thankfulyl Jason is apart of the team now, and i'm sure will act as a good liason with his business and the WCF community.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:13:11 PM

It's been months and nothing has been done. Just the same usually circle jerk. lol I don't know how you people can be so naive. I bet if you actually used the funds to pay a programmer and didn't hoard them then maybe mindfox would actually give two shits about this coin. I can't take you people seriously anymore. and no I'm not gonna fall for the charades and waste my time trying to help this community. I already tried and it's a joke at best. The sooner WC gets delisted, the sooner we can forget about this nightmare and move on.

No this isn't "fud", its a kick in the ass to snap out of it. When there is no dev team and two baghol.. I mean community leaders then you have to really take a second look at your investment. The coin has nothing to offer, it has no features, no development team. Basically everything that makes a coin valuable isn't here. If your expecting mr. salisbury "press releases" to take you to the moon then I you deserve to lose your BTC.

/end rant

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
surfguy72

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:35:11 PM

It's been months and nothing has been done. Just the same usually circle jerk. lol I don't know how you people can be so naive. I bet if you actually used the funds to pay a programmer and didn't hoard them then maybe mindfox would actually give two shits about this coin. I can't take you people seriously anymore. and no I'm not gonna fall for the charades and waste my time trying to help this community. I already tried and it's a joke at best. The sooner WC gets delisted, the sooner we can forget about this nightmare and move on.

No this isn't "fud", its a kick in the ass to snap out of it. When there is no dev team and two baghol.. I mean community leaders then you have to really take a second look at your investment. The coin has nothing to offer, it has no features, no development team. Basically everything that makes a coin valuable isn't here. If your expecting mr. salisbury "press releases" to take you to the moon then I you deserve to lose your BTC.

/end rant

As always, thanks for your valuable input.  /Sarcasm

On August 13th, WhiteCoin will be 4 months old.  Having been rescued from SCAM DEVS shortly thereafter, wallet fixed, then a small wallet update shortly there after.  WhiteCoin Foundation is in the process of being registered as a foundation in Canada, which will bring structure, accountability and be a rarity in the crypto currency world.  We have partnered with Shair.com/Crypto Copyright, to provide copy right services and other features yet to be ANN.  The wallet update is in process.  I just had a great conversation with Mindfox yesterday (yes, he's in good health amd well) and WC is still one of his projects.  You should have seen members here voicing their financial support for these features, we have yet to just lock down what it is we want as a community.

WC may be delisted from bittrex true, but still is alive on many other exchanges including Mintpal and Cryptsy.  The rest is your personal opinion which is respect but disagree with.

The discussion occurring most recently revolves around what roadmap the coin will be following in its developments which yes there is a DEV team, they do work hard, and they just do not care to post on BCT.  They are usually quite available on IRC and you are welcome to engage with them there.  

Also occurring is a framework to establish membership so that we can have true consensus from true members, not just random accounts by random people.  Maintaining privacy is important.

There are many people willing to buy your WC off-market or on.  Just let us know.  IF you want out, please leave.  If you want to provide constructive criticism first get your facts straight.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
delphs

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:36:42 PM

/end rant

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:20:43 PM

/end rant

Please sell your coins. I need to purchase more. Seriously, leave because you are not adding value. We are not concerned with your 300K worth.

blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:44:07 PM

I would like to move that the WCF invest in the deep investigation of a privacy function, thereby defining and implementing a Privacy function for Whitecoin.  Personally I believe that TOR is the least path to resistance with numerous examples to follow however, this deep review by Mindfox and other developers needs to start upon vetting of kick starting the Privacy project. 

My Vote = YES to Privacy Function

To further support the development of a Privacy function, Shair.com will be donating to the privacy project and once the WCF determines the approx efforts required, WCF creates the bounty, allocates % of its current donation wallet to the privacy project, additional donations can then be accepted and allocated this project with a donation by Shair.  I suspect that raising funds to cover this project shouldn't be an issue.

Other Items:

1. Shair.com is in the final stages of reviewing the legalities for its Community Investment Award, looking to provide an update early next week.  The current framework will  support the Community and WCF, just need the lawyers to sign off on it.

2. Shair.com would like to put forth that in addition to Privacy, that the WCF/Community consider smart contracts - the blockchain is where real innovation, value and differentiation is, Shair will support this process provided the Community decides that the investment to "smartify" the Whitecoin Network, is a path to follow.  Shair believes that this is the future (innovation of the blockchain) and would like to begin the process of evaluating the process of defining how this can be accomplished with Whitecoin, if the Community/WCF agree.

On behalf of Shair.com we look forward to supporting the growth of the Community, Whitecoin and The Whitecoin Foundation for the longterm.  Our initial investment has already been made (yes we are staking) with the very real potential of much more to follow as we continue to evaluate the path the community and WCF takes, in addition to the support of the community for Whitecoin, initiated projects and acceptance of Whitecoin by our interested Investors, Customers and Associates.

Jason Arnold
COO - Shair.com
VP The Whitecoin Foundation

Jason,

As always your presence and ideas are very welcomed.  I believe looking into utilizing the TOR network is an excellent idea, and I also believe with you, if a budget is prepared for implementation, there will be support in the community.

Recent articles revolving around bitcoin's blockchain have also been discussed, why not put that power to use.  The ability to utilize the power (POS) and the blockchain itself provides synergy where we (and almost every coin) has wastes.

Thanks Surfguy,

I wanted to add 1 more important enhancement to Whitecoin that I think warrants further technical review:

- Decrease confirmation times, aiming for sub 30 seconds which will enable Whitecoin to become much more suitable for fast transactions to support future mobile commerce (yes we would also want a mobile wallet but that putting the horse before the buggy so I think).

+3  Grin

1. Privacy = YES
2. Smart Network = YES
3. Decreased Conf Time = YES

I keep mining, taking, staking and buying, WC has my full support!  This is going in a fantastic direction  Cool

Bump  Roll Eyes

Bump (again)

Based off discussions and feedback,  I think we are seeing:

Privacy and Decreased block time as definates in the near future.  Smart network/contracts will take more time and most likely be a long term goal unless there is open source code i'm not aware of. 

I like the approach of doing these in phases and work with our partners at shair.com to ensure our progress is inline with their developments as well, thankfulyl Jason is apart of the team now, and i'm sure will act as a good liason with his business and the WCF community.

I think the decreased confirmation times is probably the most important development and that should be worked on first, it has the most usefulness for wider business use.
surfguy72

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:08:38 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 08:20:58 PM by surfguy72

Centralized Android Wallet Proposal
Cost: 0.7 BTC

Hello!

I have been approached by an Android Developer (affiliated with coinlabs.org) to create AND host a WhiteCoin wallet service.  At the end of this post is examples of their works.  Having an android wallet app service would allow transfers on the go, enable users with little to no experience within crypto to utilize Whitecoin, and increase adoption of WhiteCoin's use (among other benefits,) growing our offering of products.  MintPal as of today is around 20M coins in wallet.  We may be gaining attention soon if we reach a true tipping point.

The challenge for our community would be to raise the appropriate funds outside of what we currently have in the WCF wallets.  If this idea is popular enough, the funds could be easily raised.  If it is not popular enough at this time, then no harm to anyone.  This would be the first time (to my knowledge) we would use a direct crowdfunding technique for a specific feature enhancement.  It seems we all want to speed up the blockchain and this will be a huge benefit to mobile users of the wallet.

What I request of you on this:

1.) Is this something that we want for WhiteCoin?
2.) Is this something you (yes you!) are willing to help support financially?

Please reply back to the forum, or PM me if you want (i'll keep all names private) if you support this idea, and if you CAN support this idea with your hard earned funds.

Examples of their work:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.blazecoin
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.vericoinwallet

This price sets the ceiling, if this talent exists within the community, please let us know Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:23:50 PM

Hello!

I have been approached by an Android Developer (affiliated with coinlabs.org) to create AND host a WhiteCoin wallet service.  At the end of this post is examples of their works.  Having an android wallet app service would allow transfers on the go, enable users with little to no experience within crypto to utilize Whitecoin, and increase adoption of WhiteCoin's use (among other benefits,) growing our offering of products.  MintPal as of today is around 20M coins in wallet.  We may be gaining attention soon if we reach a true tipping point.

The challenge for our community would be to raise the appropriate funds outside of what we currently have in the WCF wallets.  If this idea is popular enough, the funds could be easily raised.  If it is not popular enough at this time, then no harm to anyone.  This would be the first time (to my knowledge) we would use a direct crowdfunding technique for a specific feature enhancement.  It seems we all want to speed up the blockchain and this will be a huge benefit to mobile users of the wallet.

Please reply back to the forum, or PM me if you want (i'll keep all names private) if you support this idea, and if you CAN support this idea with your hard earned funds.

Examples of their work:

This price sets the ceiling, if this talent exists within the community, please let us know Smiley

Totally agree!
Any currency that seeks to gain a foothold in society should have an android wallet!

Please note my correction: Centralized Android Wallet

YES

and

YES

surfguy72

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:28:34 PM

Hello!

Examples of their work:

If you want to post how much you'd give here, that may help.  Again, if you PM me an amount, i'll keep it private except a running total of any funds promised.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:42:54 PM

Hello!

Examples of their work:

If you want to post how much you'd give here, that may help.  Again, if you PM me an amount, i'll keep it private except a running total of any funds promised.

Do you have an estimate as to how much it would cost to develop?  Having a goal amount is key in any fundraising effort.  There is something psychological about a goal and the motivation it gives people to reach the goal.

We should do this for each of the development items we have mentioned for WC.  Find someone that will do the work, get an estimate for the project (set the goal) and watch the community come together to reach the goal.

We could even use something like this on the WC website, or even the ANN for each idea we are developing:

http://thermometer.fund-raising-ideas-center.com/

Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: