Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 [620] 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
bitboy2000

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:05:35 AM

Found a small bug in the new wallet.

If u change white coin denomination to mico-white coin it wont change back.

Rather annoying. So im stuck with billions of micro coins now.. Cry

Also the Apply button wont activate when you change from mico or milli so stuck.

Pls fix next release.

Many thanks
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:45:15 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 09:08:52 AM by tw0rak

Also the Apply button wont activate when you change from mico or milli so stuck.

Pls fix next release.

Many thanks

Nice - Im worried to try it now:) But its a challange to have billions Smiley

EDIT: Im sorry, i had to try it - changing between WC, mili and micro up and down, over and over again. Everything without a problem.

Wasnt the problem at your side? Didnt you tought youre changing amount units but changed transaction fee units instead? Im sure it was according what youre writing. The Apply button isnt active when transaction fee units are changed.

Im using Windows wallet.
bitboy2000

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:29:35 PM

Pls fix next release.

Many thanks

EDIT: Im sorry, i had to try it - changing between WC, mili and micro up and down, over and over again. Everything without a problem.

Wasnt the problem at your side? Didnt you tought youre changing amount units but changed transaction fee units instead? Im sure it was according what youre writing. The Apply button isnt active when transaction fee units are changed.

Im using Windows wallet.

Ha.. Im a dickhead!

Yes u r right. I was mucking around with everyhing and had a blonde moment.

Sorry .. there is no problem. Fixed.

Cheesy
tw0rak

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:50:25 PM

Pls fix next release.

Many thanks

Im using Windows wallet.

Ha.. Im a dickhead!

Yes u r right. I was mucking around with everyhing and had a blonde moment.

Sorry .. there is no problem. Fixed.

Cheesy

Good to read that:)
I like the expression "blonde moment".
Everyone has one time to time.
Im glad everything works fine.
bitaxed

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:17:21 AM

Finally, I have installed the new wallet Smiley It looks great but I have a problem: the total is always 0. Any idea? The wallet can't handle so much coinz that I have? Grin
Oizopower

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:36:39 AM

Finally, I have installed the new wallet Smiley It looks great but I have a problem: the total is always 0. Any idea? The wallet can't handle so much coinz that I have? Grin

Hey bitaxed, we have addressed this bug and will be fixed in a minor update. Thanks for checking not sure why this occurs. But i have informed the dev team and they are going to look at it and fix it.
Once they get back to me, we will compile the binaries again.

http://www.richlist.eu for all your cryptocoin distribution list
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:10:30 PM

Although not much volume at this time, Whitecoin remains on Bittrex to-date without removal warnings...

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
bitaxed

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:27:30 PM

Hey bitaxed, we have addressed this bug and will be fixed in a minor update. Thanks for checking not sure why this occurs. But i have informed the dev team and they are going to look at it and fix it.
Once they get back to me, we will compile the binaries again.

My total will look amazing: I need it Grin

Thanks very much.
bitaxed

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:39:10 PM

Although not much volume at this time, Whitecoin remains on Bittrex to-date without removal warnings...

Delisting is bad, please keep up the coin. I cannot do it myself, otherwise you accuse me of PnDing  Tongue

blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:13:02 PM

Delisting is bad, please keep up the coin. I cannot do it myself, otherwise you accuse me of PnDing  Tongue

blame Bittrex, i'd be still trading on there but I walked away when they first threatened a removal... especially when other exchanges are cheaper
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:54:45 PM

There is a difference between trading and pumping and dumping. If I was to dump and pump it would be very obvious lol.

bitaxed

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:53:37 AM

There is a difference between trading and pumping and dumping. If I was to dump and pump it would be very obvious lol.

At this level, any substantial purchase is a pump  Roll Eyes
bitaxed

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:57:36 AM

Our big problem is a lack of trust among investors and traders (that is, anyone fears to be dumped by others). We have to solve it.

I propose to build up a mailing list of investors. To subscribe, one have to declare an address (or multiple ones) with a minimum number of coins in total (ie 1m). The system can validate the address(es) by asking to move a random number of coin between 0 and 1 to a donation address in a specific time frame. The subscription is valid until the coins remain untouched in the declared address(es). Each member can freely talk with others in order to build up confidence. Declared addresses, number of members and so on can be publicly available (something like http://www.richlist.eu/whitecoin).

Without a minimum of confidence among "big" investors we don't go anywhere.

What do you think?
tw0rak

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:11:22 AM

Our big problem is a lack of trust among investors and traders (that is, anyone fears to be dumped by others). We have to solve it.

I propose to build up a mailing list of investors. To subscribe, one have to declare an address (or multiple ones) with a minimum number of coins in total (ie 1m). The system can validate the address(es) by asking to move a random number of coin between 0 and 1 to a donation address in a specific time frame. The subscription is valid until the coins remain untouched in the declared address(es). Each member can freely talk with others in order to build up confidence. Declared addresses, number of members and so on can be publicly available (something like http://www.richlist.eu/whitecoin).

What do you think?

Im in.
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:06:52 AM

What do you think?

I'm in for this !!
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:20:32 PM

What do you think?

This issue PnD brings here is more so of being labeled as a shit coin, whereas the value of the coin is only reflected in how well it can be manipulated, not the utility. Thus, your idea has some merit and would think with the known-user features might aid in that design. The price is reflective of value right now and is being held down buy market conditions, it's a fact. We saw the last whale come in and pump and dump and it actually had little effect. What he should have done is donate to the development of the coin to improve utility. In the end, the market cap will grow, so even the large dumps will not shake the strong. Trading is solid, utility is improving and we are about to turn the corner.

malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:04:32 PM

What do you think?

Would we accomplish the same thing if we (community members, large holders) identified ourselves on the richlist?  Several people already have like Banger and Surfguy...
scamkiller

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:05:57 PM

just let shitcoin die quietly...... Grin

tw0rak

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:44:57 PM

What do you think?

Would we accomplish the same thing if we (community members, large holders) identified ourselves on the richlist?  Several people already have like Banger and Surfguy...

Identifying yourself on the richlist does not give you any warranty this people arent going to sell some or all of the coins they own.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:34:29 PM

mogonzo still on vacation?

Pages: « 1 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 [620] 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: