Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 [624] 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
Oizopower

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:53:53 PM

I have received a response to my ticket, they are pretty fast if i may say so.
The reply i got:

Hi!

Thanks for the information, I will pass it all on to the management team!
Thanks Smiley

Seb Ferraro (Agent) 
https://moolah.io • Next generation payments, today.

So let's see if they do anything with it. crossing my fingers.

http://www.richlist.eu for all your cryptocoin distribution list
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:57:35 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 09:28:08 PM by surfguy72

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj
 There is a step by step feature now in your wallet on how to implement using TOR for your wallet

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like
WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen
WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet
WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.
WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr

Update 9/2/14

Hello!

Welcome back to my US friends from labor day!  Lots seems to be in the works right now. Its a lengthy update, but a sure good one!

What I wanted to highlight today is the Casheer App, a new service being developed to which WhiteCoin will be included!!!!  Here's the announcment http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55

From Casheer.net

Pay In-Person - Checkout using the built-in QR scanner or tap an NFC enabled terminal to pay securely, instantly and without even waiting for a reciept.
Pay Online - Quickly checkout by scanning merchant generated QR codes and avoid the risks and hassles of manually entering your payment card information.
Pay by Phone - Merchants can send you a text from their PoS or phone. Simply click the link in the text to pay securely and never give your card info over the phone again.
Merchant Rewards & more - One place to store and use all your merchant rewards, coupons, gift cards and event tickets. You can even trade them with friends.
Escrow Enabled - Make purchases without worrying about getting stiffed. Casheer will hold your payment to the merchant until the item is confirmed delivered.
Micropayments - Casheer enables microtransactions as small as 1/10th of a cent. Auto-pay anywhere you see the Micropayment Badge. Screenshot

Please check out http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=131&start=10  and shout out your support that WhiteCoin has been added to the Casheer line-up.  This is a great opportunity for WhiteCoin!

MintPal V2

Most of you have heard by now that MintPal exchange (largest WC volume exchange too) has been purchased by Moolah and brands.  Right now, their tentative listing found here http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/ does NOT include WhiteCoin.  We need to provide them with kind words on the benefits of the WhiteCoin community that has rallied since its rocky orgins.  We have approaching 1% of total coins residing as donations (NOT A PREMINE) from you!  Those who support WhiteCoin and want to see it further progressed.  I encourage you to send a kind note to the below email address, or twitter, or whatever methods you can find to show your support for MintPal and most importantly WhiteCoin!

Email:    hi@moolah.io
Twitter: @MintPalExchange
Twitter: @moolah_io

Updates to Distribution List

Special thanks to Oizopower who continues to improve the functionality of the distribution list.  Now by clicking on an address you can also see last transactions by that address.  Comes in sure handy when analyzing some of those whale accounts!

http://www.richlist.eu/whitecoin

Be good to one another.  Surfs up!

WCF Wallet - WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR - 874,650 WC

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 1,085,061 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 366,987 WC
5. Built in Voting - 104,153 WC
3. Smart Contract - 74,065 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 1,630,2663 WC!
TOTAL AMOUNT FOR WhiteCoin DEVELOPMENT: 2,504,916 WC!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:57:14 PM

From Moolah Twitter 10 minutes ago, looks promising but nothing is ever a sure thing until it's finalized:

"The following coins are likely to make it in to V2. Coin2, SFR, TESLA, WC. We are still considering others."

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
surfguy72

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:10:23 AM

From Moolah Twitter 10 minutes ago, looks promising but nothing is ever a sure thing until it's finalized:

"The following coins are likely to make it in to V2. Coin2, SFR, TESLA, WC. We are still considering others."

We gotta rally! Be sure to show your support

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:30:46 AM

Getting back to "real word" financial packages for the investment side of this coin (like the idea of proxy staking) this is how it's being done in other sectors. We should really look at searching out some young folks in the financial sector looking to help produce some value-added services or hopefully shair is tracking on these concepts as well:

http://www.coindesk.com/huobis-fixed-return-financial-product-sells-one-hour/

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:11:16 AM

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj
  There is a step by step feature now in your wallet on how to implement using TOR for your wallet

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like
WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen
WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet
WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.
WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr

Update 9/2/14

Hello!

Welcome back to my US friends from labor day!  Lots seems to be in the works right now. Its a lengthy update, but a sure good one!

What I wanted to highlight today is the Casheer App, a new service being developed to which WhiteCoin will be included!!!!  Here's the announcment http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55

From Casheer.net

Pay In-Person - Checkout using the built-in QR scanner or tap an NFC enabled terminal to pay securely, instantly and without even waiting for a reciept.
Pay Online - Quickly checkout by scanning merchant generated QR codes and avoid the risks and hassles of manually entering your payment card information.
Pay by Phone - Merchants can send you a text from their PoS or phone. Simply click the link in the text to pay securely and never give your card info over the phone again.
Merchant Rewards & more - One place to store and use all your merchant rewards, coupons, gift cards and event tickets. You can even trade them with friends.
Escrow Enabled - Make purchases without worrying about getting stiffed. Casheer will hold your payment to the merchant until the item is confirmed delivered.
Micropayments - Casheer enables microtransactions as small as 1/10th of a cent. Auto-pay anywhere you see the Micropayment Badge. Screenshot

Please check out http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=131&start=10  and shout out your support that WhiteCoin has been added to the Casheer line-up.  This is a great opportunity for WhiteCoin!

MintPal V2

Most of you have heard by now that MintPal exchange (largest WC volume exchange too) has been purchased by Moolah and brands.  Right now, their tentative listing found here http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/ does NOT include WhiteCoin.  We need to provide them with kind words on the benefits of the WhiteCoin community that has rallied since its rocky orgins.  We have approaching 1% of total coins residing as donations (NOT A PREMINE) from you!  Those who support WhiteCoin and want to see it further progressed.  I encourage you to send a kind note to the below email address, or twitter, or whatever methods you can find to show your support for MintPal and most importantly WhiteCoin!

Email:    hi@moolah.io
Twitter: @MintPalExchange
Twitter: @moolah_io

Updates to Distribution List

Special thanks to Oizopower who continues to improve the functionality of the distribution list.  Now by clicking on an address you can also see last transactions by that address.  Comes in sure handy when analyzing some of those whale accounts!

http://www.richlist.eu/whitecoin

Be good to one another.  Surfs up!

WCF Wallet - WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR - 874,650 WC

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 1,085,061 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 366,987 WC
5. Built in Voting - 104,153 WC
3. Smart Contract - 74,065 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 1,630,2663 WC!
TOTAL AMOUNT FOR WhiteCoin DEVELOPMENT: 2,504,916 WC!

This is a great update and having the funds listed shows great transparency and accountability. With that said, and just for my own understanding, I tally a little over 277m coins on the rich list, which appears to be all MP. Are the other coins not accounted for because they are on other wallets somewhere else? Keep up the great work on the PR front, you are doing an awesome job!

leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:57:09 AM

hi guys, i just transfer my wc, pot, and usde coins to cryptsy, i think that , mintpal v2 will not work correct few weeks,  deposit/withdraw problems. i advise to transfer cryptsy. have a nice day.
Banger42

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:42:14 PM

hi guys, i just transfer my wc, pot, and usde coins to cryptsy, i think that , mintpal v2 will not work correct few weeks,  deposit/withdraw problems. i advise to transfer cryptsy. have a nice day.

All works fine and i think we are soon on Mintpal V2.  Shocked
No need to transfer anything, just wait and see the price rising  Smiley

Banger
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:22:11 PM

My WC is in my wallet....  Grin
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:27:00 PM

hi guys, i just transfer my wc, pot, and usde coins to cryptsy, i think that , mintpal v2 will not work correct few weeks,  deposit/withdraw problems. i advise to transfer cryptsy. have a nice day.

I think you make a good point in that we should be aware these types of things may occur as with any exchange, even without regards to ownership being switched. However it is not wise to trade or keep coins on a single exchange. In fact, NOT having your coins in multiple places is what we learned during the GOX era is a bad practice. Keep them in multiple places, if not staking at the homefront. Thank you again for your concern, but with Moolah taking on WC the LAST thing we should do is pull from the exchange in that it would signal a failure of the business trust and would ultimately reflect in volume decline. We need to trade on MP like never before IMO. Because of your position, I may actually send a few million to MP from the other exchanges.

surfguy72

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:42:03 PM

hi guys, i just transfer my wc, pot, and usde coins to cryptsy, i think that , mintpal v2 will not work correct few weeks,  deposit/withdraw problems. i advise to transfer cryptsy. have a nice day.

I think you make a good point in that we should be aware these types of things may occur as with any exchange, even without regards to ownership being switched. However it is not wise to trade or keep coins on a single exchange. In fact, NOT having your coins in multiple places is what we learned during the GOX era is a bad practice. Keep them in multiple places, if not staking at the homefront. Thank you again for your concern, but with Moolah taking on WC the LAST thing we should do is pull from the exchange in that it would signal a failure of the business trust and would ultimately reflect in volume decline. We need to trade on MP like never before IMO. Because of your position, I may actually send a few million to MP from the other exchanges.

I just want to echo the safeguard of diversifying where you store your coins.  With a POS coin, your best bet is staking and having your wallet backed up.  I lost a few BTC when coinex.pw went to sh**, oh no i'm not bitter  Lips sealed

I'm hopeful that Mintpal V2 will be a success and that WC will be added.  Their tweet sent yesterday is an encouragement, and also a challenge to us to show them support.

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/506950655148183553

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
CryptoFanboy

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:22:25 AM

Me too.
But i  think we have to rise the volume on mintpal to show our support.
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:15:07 AM

Me too.
But i  think we have to rise the volume on mintpal to show our support.

I take BTC to MintPal for support/purchases and keep adding to my staking wallet.  This personally helps me to cost average down while increasing my WC holdings.

For miners that want to support and acquire WC, I mine at http://coinking.io and take my payouts in WC = added market purchases/investment in future prices.

Casheer http://casheer.net supporting Whitecoin is going to be awesome - seems like Shair.com is stepping up to be the 1st service merchant interested in accepting WC https://twitter.com/jasonarnold_com/status/506928717474848768

Volume is starting to look nice at MintPal (top 10 volume for a while) with great looking support, seems like 4 days positive growth...

Looks like summer is over for many of us so its time to make it happen!

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:06:27 PM

Looking forward to the DEV updates this week as promised.

surfguy72

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:46:26 PM

Hey guys I've got the flu or cold right now really bad, hope to be back tomorrow

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:27:17 AM

is it RIP Chunkypools?

started with backend issues with no payouts... went to bad gateways to the pools and now the site is down all together...

anybody know whats going on there?

Sad

I think after this weekend it will work again.

yeah i'm hoping so, it is very much the 'wait and see what happens when mogonzo returns'.. it has been a rapid and steady state of decay since his departure

what happened to him?

From my understanding he is still around, however for a president of a coin not to come by and post a message in a month is a little disrespectful.

Yeah he's on some form of holiday or so i'm told. I feel where you're coming from WNW.

Hey all, Just wan't to inform you that i have been talking with mogonzo a few days ago on Skype, he told me he is fully back at the start of september.
At the moment he is busy with his holiday and some personal stuff. I'm not gonna tell the personal stuff part, that has to come from himself.

He is still asking updates on Skype from time to time, so he is not AWOL with the team.

As you might have noticed, chunky has already been removed from the openings post for a while now. Not putting it back before i know the ins and outs about what's going on there.

any further word on mogonzo? is he coming back or not?

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:17:31 PM

I tally a little over 277m coins on the rich list, which appears to be all MP wallets. Are the other coins not accounted for because they are on other wallets somewhere else off the radar? I am just trying to get an actual accounting of what coins have been purchase and what remains. I am also considering a community rebate program that is funded through my own foundation which will provide certain investors an opportunity to earn additional WC. Leadership or representation of WC not required for this program Wink

surfguy72

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:39:24 PM

I tally a little over 277m coins on the rich list, which appears to be all MP wallets. Are the other coins not accounted for because they are on other wallets somewhere else off the radar? I am just trying to get an actual accounting of what coins have been purchase and what remains. I am also considering a community rebate program that is funded through my own foundation which will provide certain investors an opportunity to earn additional WC. Leadership or representation of WC not required for this program Wink

The richlist is the top 1000 wallets, on the "coin stats" page, you can get a break down of all coins in circulation and the breakdown of where the fall.  The top wallets of course can include exchanges which represent more than one person.

Interested in hearing what you have planned.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:30:19 PM

Interested in hearing what you have planned.

Yes, we have conducted that analysis and see after the "1000th" the amount of shares would be under 30K with amounts under 7.59$USD, so trying to figure out what those holding are (outside the top 1000 which is about 30 million coins) and where those holdings exist. We are looking at doing the rebate program once we have a clear idea on outstanding shares, which at this point we do not, but getting closer. We have been using the RichList as the basis and understand the distribution at the top, and percentages of holding on down the line within that list and top %1 are obvious exchanges with a few whales in there as expected.

blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:23:08 PM

there's not too many coins missing there, 300m came from the mining phase and with 2% annual stake it will take 5 years before the 330m cap is met.

not to mention all coins that are on exchanges which aren't staking will lose their stake once it hits the thresh hold so we will never end up meeting that 330m.

i'm not too sure how to account for the rest of the coins
Pages: « 1 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 [624] 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: