Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:51:10 PM

Centralized Android Wallet Proposal
Cost: 0.7 BTC

Hello!

I have been approached by an Android Developer (affiliated with coinlabs.org) to create AND host a WhiteCoin wallet service.  At the end of this post is examples of their works.  Having an android wallet app service would allow transfers on the go, enable users with little to no experience within crypto to utilize Whitecoin, and increase adoption of WhiteCoin's use (among other benefits,) growing our offering of products.  MintPal as of today is around 20M coins in wallet.  We may be gaining attention soon if we reach a true tipping point.

The challenge for our community would be to raise the appropriate funds outside of what we currently have in the WCF wallets.  If this idea is popular enough, the funds could be easily raised.  If it is not popular enough at this time, then no harm to anyone.  This would be the first time (to my knowledge) we would use a direct crowdfunding technique for a specific feature enhancement.  It seems we all want to speed up the blockchain and this will be a huge benefit to mobile users of the wallet.

What I request of you on this:

1.) Is this something that we want for WhiteCoin?
2.) Is this something you (yes you!) are willing to help support financially?

Please reply back to the forum, or PM me if you want (i'll keep all names private) if you support this idea, and if you CAN support this idea with your hard earned funds.

Examples of their work:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.blazecoin
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.vericoinwallet

This price sets the ceiling, if this talent exists within the community, please let us know Smiley

If you want to post how much you'd give here, that may help.  Again, if you PM me an amount, i'll keep it private except a running total of any funds promised.

Do you have an estimate as to how much it would cost to develop?  Having a goal amount is key in any fundraising effort.  There is something psychological about a goal and the motivation it gives people to reach the goal.

We should do this for each of the development items we have mentioned for WC.  Find someone that will do the work, get an estimate for the project (set the goal) and watch the community come together to reach the goal.

We could even use something like this on the WC website, or even the ANN for each idea we are developing:

http://thermometer.fund-raising-ideas-center.com/

The Cost is 0.7 BTC located right below the title  Tongue

Another member has already contacted me in regards to this discussing another potential solution and contributor, but until I get an official here's what I can do, we'll continue to pursue this.

Ooooo I like that thermometer Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:52:52 PM

It's been months and nothing has been done. Just the same usually circle jerk. lol I don't know how you people can be so naive. I bet if you actually used the funds to pay a programmer and didn't hoard them then maybe mindfox would actually give two shits about this coin. I can't take you people seriously anymore. and no I'm not gonna fall for the charades and waste my time trying to help this community. I already tried and it's a joke at best. The sooner WC gets delisted, the sooner we can forget about this nightmare and move on.

No this isn't "fud", its a kick in the ass to snap out of it. When there is no dev team and two baghol.. I mean community leaders then you have to really take a second look at your investment. The coin has nothing to offer, it has no features, no development team. Basically everything that makes a coin valuable isn't here. If your expecting mr. salisbury "press releases" to take you to the moon then I you deserve to lose your BTC.

/end rant

With all due respect to the supporters here of this coin (of which I am one) I must agree with Ownski.  There has been no activity with this coin in over two months which is a lifetime in the brave new world of Crypto.  My bag is getting quite heavy  Undecided

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
surfguy72

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:53:10 PM

Centralized Android Wallet

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:55:44 PM

With all due respect to the supporters here of this coin (of which I am one) I must agree with Ownski.  There has been no activity with this coin in over two months which is a lifetime in the brave new world of Crypto.  My bag is getting quite heavy  Undecided

It's been months and nothing has been done. Just the same usually circle jerk. lol I don't know how you people can be so naive. I bet if you actually used the funds to pay a programmer and didn't hoard them then maybe mindfox would actually give two shits about this coin. I can't take you people seriously anymore. and no I'm not gonna fall for the charades and waste my time trying to help this community. I already tried and it's a joke at best. The sooner WC gets delisted, the sooner we can forget about this nightmare and move on.

No this isn't "fud", its a kick in the ass to snap out of it. When there is no dev team and two baghol.. I mean community leaders then you have to really take a second look at your investment. The coin has nothing to offer, it has no features, no development team. Basically everything that makes a coin valuable isn't here. If your expecting mr. salisbury "press releases" to take you to the moon then I you deserve to lose your BTC.

/end rant

As always, thanks for your valuable input.  /Sarcasm

On August 13th, WhiteCoin will be 4 months old.  Having been rescued from SCAM DEVS shortly thereafter, wallet fixed, then a small wallet update shortly there after.  WhiteCoin Foundation is in the process of being registered as a foundation in Canada, which will bring structure, accountability and be a rarity in the crypto currency world.  We have partnered with Shair.com/Crypto Copyright, to provide copy right services and other features yet to be ANN.  The wallet update is in process.  I just had a great conversation with Mindfox yesterday (yes, he's in good health amd well) and WC is still one of his projects.  You should have seen members here voicing their financial support for these features, we have yet to just lock down what it is we want as a community.

WC may be delisted from bittrex true, but still is alive on many other exchanges including Mintpal and Cryptsy.  The rest is your personal opinion which is respect but disagree with.

The discussion occurring most recently revolves around what roadmap the coin will be following in its developments which yes there is a DEV team, they do work hard, and they just do not care to post on BCT.  They are usually quite available on IRC and you are welcome to engage with them there.  

Also occurring is a framework to establish membership so that we can have true consensus from true members, not just random accounts by random people.  Maintaining privacy is important.

There are many people willing to buy your WC off-market or on.  Just let us know.  IF you want out, please leave.  If you want to provide constructive criticism first get your facts straight.

Hey Alex!

What type of developments would you like to see and being willing to help with? 

We've got many on the table right now, and as you can see through the past few pages, alot we want to do and need to either get funds for, or a clear roadmap to work with our DEV team on.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:39:01 PM

420 is kind of a high goal --I support if this architecture would be in alignment with current DEV architecture, or rather doesn't harm or diminish any activities that are planned internally with the current wallet or those (unknown) visions of the new folks and their foundational direction. Anything to add value is great as long as you can build a business case and there is some level of ROI.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
surfguy72

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:11:39 PM

420 is kind of a high goal --I support if this architecture would be in alignment with current DEV architecture, or rather doesn't harm or diminish any activities that are planned internally with the current wallet or those (unknown) visions of the new folks and their foundational direction. Anything to add value is great as long as you can build a business case and there is some level of ROI.

Totally agree, its the stake in the yard right now to see what people think.  That was the price asked, and the first time we've had a true offer to help.  The true cost was .7 BTC, which 420 comes close to (and is funny for me)

And totally agree we want to make sure the new android wallet would grow with us.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:31:17 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 10:41:41 PM by blitzkitten

Totally agree, its the stake in the yard right now to see what people think.  That was the price asked, and the first time we've had a true offer to help.  The true cost was .7 BTC, which 420 comes close to (and is funny for me)

And totally agree we want to make sure the new android wallet would grow with us.

i'll put 10k WC to it, purely for the 420 factor Wink

have we got a WCF wallet address?

btw in WC terms we need a shade over 800k
eddienova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:24:35 AM

Centralized Android Wallet Proposal
Cost: 0.7 BTC

Hello!

I have been approached by an Android Developer (affiliated with coinlabs.org) to create AND host a WhiteCoin wallet service.  At the end of this post is examples of their works.  Having an android wallet app service would allow transfers on the go, enable users with little to no experience within crypto to utilize Whitecoin, and increase adoption of WhiteCoin's use (among other benefits,) growing our offering of products.  MintPal as of today is around 20M coins in wallet.  We may be gaining attention soon if we reach a true tipping point.

The challenge for our community would be to raise the appropriate funds outside of what we currently have in the WCF wallets.  If this idea is popular enough, the funds could be easily raised.  If it is not popular enough at this time, then no harm to anyone.  This would be the first time (to my knowledge) we would use a direct crowdfunding technique for a specific feature enhancement.  It seems we all want to speed up the blockchain and this will be a huge benefit to mobile users of the wallet.

What I request of you on this:

1.) Is this something that we want for WhiteCoin?
2.) Is this something you (yes you!) are willing to help support financially?

Please reply back to the forum, or PM me if you want (i'll keep all names private) if you support this idea, and if you CAN support this idea with your hard earned funds.

Examples of their work:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.blazecoin
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.vericoinwallet

This price sets the ceiling, if this talent exists within the community, please let us know Smiley

If this becomes a "go" I will contribute.
Nexby

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:51:21 PM

Code:
1.19:02 @litepresence: moosa is on his way I just msgd him

2.19:02 (asoom) hello

3.19:02 (asoom) its me moosa :)

4.19:02 @litepresence: moosa maarx ; maarx moosa

5.19:03 (asoom) Hi maarx

6.19:03 @litepresence: maarx is an op at #BC

7.19:03 (asoom) I see

8.19:03 @litepresence: friends w/ the dev rat4

9.19:03 @litepresence: we've been chatting about pr marketing strategy...

10.19:03 @litepresence: seeing if I might stir up some interest in alliance

11.19:03 @litepresence: they have hired a PR firm

12.19:04 (asoom) Interesting

13.19:04 @litepresence: Max Borges Agency

14.19:04 @litepresence: we've been doing most of our work in house

15.19:04 maarx: Hi guys yeah so..

16.19:04 maarx: Yes what's up

17.19:04 @litepresence: any chance you could entice rat4 over here?

18.19:05 (asoom) I know rat4 spoke with mogonzo a while back

19.19:05 maarx: sec.

20.19:05 @litepresence: thx

21.19:08 (asoom) So litepresence what have you guys discussed thus far?

22.19:08 @litepresence: Well I went over the run down with "what ahppened " to whitecoin

23.19:09 @litepresence: We talked about our mutual feelings towards kleeve

24.19:09 maarx: not sure if rat4 will join..

25.19:09 @litepresence: kind of anti partnership or just doesn't have time atm?

26.19:13 maarx: he's quite busy

27.19:13 maarx: and his English is bad

28.19:13 maarx: so he prefers the update

29.19:14 @litepresence: https://i.imgur.com/Cu8GAyJ.jpg

30.19:14 (asoom) ahaha

31.19:14 maarx: haha

32.19:14 @litepresence: https://i.imgur.com/Cu8GAyJ.jpg

33.19:14 maarx: so whitecoin started really bad

34.19:14 maarx: fake dev, dump premine

35.19:14 @litepresence: basically

36.19:15 maarx: no pos planning and basically scam

37.19:15 maarx: me and some others knew this

38.19:15 @litepresence: 110%

39.19:15 maarx: but who to contact... lol

40.19:15 maarx: community just hates you when you inform them

41.19:15 @litepresence: I hear it.. WC supporters got blindsided

42.19:15 @litepresence: so we took it into our own hands

43.19:15 @litepresence: and made the coin do what it was supposed to do

44.19:15 @litepresence: in that time...

45.19:15 @litepresence: Mintpal was subject to an attaack

46.19:16 @litepresence: at 50BTC on our behalf

47.19:16 maarx: mintpal lost a lot of $$ on whitecoin

48.19:16 @litepresence: yeah  at least $20k usd

49.19:16 @litepresence: I think crypsy had some losses too

50.19:16 @litepresence: but they have both been banking on the 100BTC daily volume

51.19:16 maarx: if not for that immense blackcoin volume mintpal 'd be insolvent hehe

52.19:17 maarx: and I take it you guys helped them too? 50 btc you say?

53.19:17 @litepresence: yeah 50 BTC loss for Mintpal

54.19:17 @litepresence: Mintpal covered it no questions asked because we had new devs on the project that were upfront and open

55.19:18 maarx: so.. you are a group of investors

56.19:18 maarx: that work on coins?

57.19:19 @litepresence: well our group has investors, devs, pr people, etc etc.

58.19:19 @litepresence: we meet regularly and pool our resources

59.19:20 maarx: so.. you pick a coin

60.19:20 maarx: work infrastructure

61.19:20 maarx: genuinely help their value up

62.19:20 maarx: make profit on the way up

63.19:20 maarx: let it roll from there?

64.19:21 (asoom) We plan to set a foundation for future altcoins, to hopefully prevent things like this from happening in the future, however that is a tertiary goal for us but one i plan on achieving

65.19:21 @litepresence: whitecoin stuffing mix

66.19:21 @litepresence: http://imgur.com/OuYpurB

67.19:22 @litepresence: atm my focus is on pulling our investors out of WC at  profit through "good works"

68.19:23 @litepresence: = man hours in PR advertising etc.

69.19:23 @litepresence: beyond the days of dev time that went into reviving the broken POS system and shit wallet

70.19:23 (asoom) Whats the status on the PR firm LP hired by WC jesus

71.19:23 (asoom) ?

72.19:23 @litepresence: I don't know homie

73.19:23 @litepresence: been out of the loop past two days with

74.19:23 (asoom) cool ill have a chat with him then

75.19:24 (asoom) sounded really cool what he had in store

76.19:24 @litepresence: @lenapoker and @KianLawley

77.19:24 @litepresence: I haven't told you about kian yet lol

78.19:24 (asoom) ah yes lol

79.19:24 (asoom) whos kian?

80.19:24 (asoom) i heard about Lena

81.19:24 @litepresence: Offered him 50k myriadcoin

82.19:24 @litepresence: lemme get u link to his work

83.19:25 (asoom) ok

84.19:25 @litepresence: https://twitter.com/KianLawley

85.19:25 @litepresence: http://www.youtube.com/user/superkian13/videos

86.19:26 @litepresence: lena and I have become pretty good friends.  I'm chatting with her daily now

87.19:26 @litepresence: https://twitter.com/lenapoker

88.19:26 (asoom) very nice

89.19:26 @litepresence: I think if we can get lena and kian on coin promo's for us we're golden in the teenie bopper arena

90.19:26 (asoom) ahaha

91.19:27 (asoom) very good description lol

92.19:27 (asoom) well any exposure is good

93.19:27 (asoom) :)

94.19:27 @litepresence: I sent you pm via skype re: retweet for contact w/ kian

95.19:27 @litepresence: I'm hoping to get him involved in our MYR investment

96.19:27 maarx: so guys.. xD

97.19:27 @litepresence: sorry

98.19:27 @litepresence: lol

99.19:27 maarx: hehe :P

100.19:28 @litepresence: xD

101.19:28 @litepresence: so what could WC do for BC and what could BC do for WC

102.19:28 @litepresence: how could we unite our brands and benefit both?

103.19:28 (asoom) Mutual Alliance

104.19:29 @litepresence: whenever one is talked about the other is always mentioned in conversation

105.19:29 @litepresence: now that AC is basically "out of the picture"

106.19:29 maarx: so right..

107.19:29 maarx: BC had an enormous price jump

108.19:29 @litepresence: we have a certain rivalry / alliance opportunity that should be embraced

109.19:29 maarx: which actually got the hype for WC going

110.19:29 maarx: we hated WC dev  Kleeve

111.19:29 maarx: well not hated

112.19:29 maarx: but we werent neutral

113.19:29 @litepresence: moosa how do you feel about kleeve?

114.19:29 maarx: we are neutral towards u guys

115.19:30 maarx: but Kleeve just want quick money and no long term support for market

116.19:30 maarx: then 2/ a lot of ppl who got into WC were greedy bastards

117.19:30 maarx: they sold Blackcoin between 2000- 9000

118.19:30 maarx: and hit themselves in the head

119.19:30 (asoom) Kleeve is not good to have around

120.19:30 (asoom) he is doing the thing we want to prevent

121.19:31 (asoom) releasing scam coins

122.19:31 maarx: got into whitecoin and kinda only cared about going 10,000% like Blackcoin

123.19:31 @litepresence: I keep connected to him on skkype... on a "keep enemies close" level

124.19:31 @litepresence: but yeah... I trust him as far as I can throw my car

125.19:32 @litepresence: I think one of our biggest missions in crypto is to open ourselves up to broader audiences OUTSIDE of the neckbeard wizard scene

126.19:34 @litepresence: that's what's got me on my recent teenie bopper social media slant... but of course there are other areas to branch into

127.19:35 maarx: I agree..

128.19:35 maarx: That isk inda my take with Blackcoin aswell

129.19:35 @litepresence: asoom this was that tweet I neede retweeted to kian

130.19:35 (asoom) good we think alike then

131.19:35 @litepresence: https://twitter.com/oraclepresence/status/465240412983394304

132.19:35 maarx: We don't have large investor groups in blackcoin.. not that I know off

133.19:35 maarx: Blackcoin is from the ground up

134.19:35 maarx: people who came together

135.19:35 @litepresence: warm bodies is key to long term success

136.19:35 maarx: and realised we should work together on shit to get crypto out to the world

137.19:36 @litepresence: personally I dislike doge as there is nothing innovative about it

138.19:36 (asoom) Thats Why I think WC should be an example imo

139.19:36 @litepresence: but they have the warm bodies thing figured out

140.19:36 (asoom) to prevent scum like kleeve from doing harm to the community as a  whole to exchanhes to investors to everyone

141.19:37 @litepresence: the way that doge has created the whole "much wow" meme

142.19:37 @litepresence: I think WC and BC have potential for some form of "meme" creation

143.19:37 @litepresence: If we could create some type of coke vs pepsi type thing

144.19:37 (asoom) OH

145.19:38 @litepresence: it would harden both of our fanbases

146.19:38 (asoom) black spy vs white spy

147.19:38 (asoom) ahaha

148.19:38 (asoom) thats actually pretty good

149.19:38 (asoom) and its vintagy like the posters weve been making

150.19:38 maarx: hehe

151.19:38 @litepresence: there are all kinds of black/white slants and black white ad campaigns we could come up with I'm sure.

152.19:39 (asoom) ya

153.19:39 maarx: but what is your group.. about.. I dont understand really.. you invest in several coins and give them a head start

154.19:39 maarx: at the same time you want a foundation that basically filters shitcoins right?

155.19:39 @litepresence: but I feel like we should get to gether...a few members from each community and brainstorm

156.19:39 maarx: I'm all up for that

157.19:39 maarx: but what's this thing with Fontas you mentioned?

158.19:40 @litepresence: he's not a member of our group

159.19:40 (asoom) maarx the group i am in is a trading group with major networking, we were the group which saved WC from ruin

160.19:40 @litepresence: but we are friends and have contact with fontas

161.19:40 @litepresence: he's a great source of wisdom

162.19:40 (asoom) fontas has mentioned his interest in joining but I dont fully trust him yet

163.19:40 (asoom) I do like his input

164.19:40 (asoom) he is very intelligent

165.19:41 (asoom) but I wanted to vet him longer

166.19:41 @litepresence: you might say each of us has reservations in dealing w/ fontas but we can't dismiss what he has to say... we're all pretty well connected via BTCe

167.19:41 (asoom) aha yeah im wokring with btce lol

168.19:42 (asoom) Im a mod there but I am in constant contact with the admins

169.19:42 @litepresence: https://i.imgur.com/zNR2r05.jpg

170.19:43 @litepresence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CHUVe0UxUI

171.19:44 @litepresence: afk brb

172.19:48 maarx: hi.. so.. I am interested in talking with you guys .. see if there is anything we can do for each other.. in essence we want to push crypto for mass adoption

173.19:50 (asoom) and in order to do that imo we need to do something about these alt markets

174.19:50 (asoom) alts are the first place people with little to no experience in crypto go first

175.19:50 (asoom) for the average small time investor younger people they turn to doge etc

176.19:51 (asoom) and they get wrapped up in the enviroment where it is not safe

177.19:51 (asoom) i can count more scam coins then i have fingers on my hands

178.19:51 (asoom) a WC redemption story can be good to use later on

179.19:53 (asoom) I am sure you heard of the support WC got when the first wave of troubles were shown, devs from across the community offered support with little to no payment that is the type of shit we need going for alt community

180.19:55 maarx: so .. we should / could have a team that audits the source / team on new alts.. right?

181.19:55 maarx: I kinda know what happened with WC yes..

182.19:56 maarx: a lot of pepl jumped in

183.19:56 @litepresence: something we talked about was "certification"

184.19:56 @litepresence: kind of like organic food

185.19:57 @litepresence: have a few "independent" certification programs

186.19:58 @litepresence: like "organic" "fair trade" "non gmo project" "rainforestalliance" etc

187.20:04 (asoom) maarx I would very much like to talk with others on your team get some input how we can progress maybe rat4 soon

188.20:04 maarx: hi so yes..

189.20:04 maarx: rat4 is not the man you want to contact

190.20:04 maarx: he is a coindev

191.20:05 maarx: and he only cares for sourcecode..

192.20:05 maarx: he helped mint, helped cinni

193.20:05 maarx: and works on blackcoin source a lot

194.20:05 maarx: 3000+ commits

195.20:05 maarx: I like the certification thing.

196.20:05 maarx: Crypto needs to boost consumer confidence..

197.20:05 maarx: The blackcast we stated we were here to stay..

198.20:05 maarx: and that makes people confident.. or more so than they were..

199.20:05 maarx: can you imagine a company saying this?

200.20:06 maarx: Tim Horton's: ey guys, we are here to stay

201.20:06 (asoom) lol

202.20:06 (asoom) tim hortons

203.20:06 maarx: it shows how low confidence in crypto is

204.20:06 (asoom) yes

205.20:06 @litepresence: I'm not familiar w/ "blackcast" explain?

206.20:06 (asoom) blackcast is there video podcast for BC

207.20:06 maarx: yes so we are doing a weekly video podcast for blackcoin and crypto related

208.20:06 @litepresence: link?

209.20:06 maarx: www.theblackcast.com

210.20:06 @litepresence: thanks

211.20:06 maarx: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/251fzg/blackcast_2_your_host_wizfarm_with_soepkip_maarx/

212.20:07 maarx: but BLK has been under super heavy fire lately

213.20:07 maarx: from all sides

214.20:07 @litepresence: I thought your symbol was BC you trade under BLK too ?

215.20:07 maarx: Yes

216.20:07 maarx: BC and BLK

217.20:08 @litepresence: lol I though BLK was some other coin

218.20:09 smille_ (~smille_@75-142-56-202.static.mtpk.ca.charter.com) has joined the channel.

219.20:09 maarx: hehe

220.20:09 (asoom) fuck now i wanna cig watching that podcast lol

221.20:09 @litepresence: smille is another persona from our trading group and whitecoinfoundation

222.20:09 smille_: hey guys

223.20:10 maarx: hehe

224.20:10 maarx: ey smille_

225.20:10 maarx: so I am a bit afk, hard to reach because. .well

226.20:10 maarx: idk

227.20:10 maarx: a little under fire lol

228.20:11 maarx: we looking to get transcripts for the blackcast too..

229.20:11 maarx: because some ppl are readers.. like me

230.20:11 smille_: get dragon and a proofreader :)

231.20:11 (asoom) everyone is smoking in that podcast video

232.20:11 (asoom) lolol

233.20:11 maarx: Yea..

234.20:11 (asoom) haha

235.20:12 maarx: They wont for the next one I think :P

236.20:12 (asoom) ah

237.20:12 maarx: but a lot of them were very nervous

238.20:12 (asoom) nah its cool

239.20:12 maarx: and ppl think that the Doge is smoking pot lol

240.20:12 maarx: but its only a few trolls

241.20:12 smille_: "smoking doge"

242.20:12 @litepresence: maarx is there anyone else from your camp that would be interested in conversation?

243.20:12 maarx: Yes I think there would be enough guys...

244.20:13 maarx: atleast for the Coin certificate thing

245.20:13 maarx: so how about BC / WC promo..

246.20:13 @litepresence: if you dont' mind send a few of them invites to this channel so we're not continually "catching people up"

247.20:13 (asoom) yeah we can sustain this chan

248.20:13 maarx: I will update people later.. atm Im really busy

249.20:13 maarx: but we can set a metting date/ time

250.20:13 (asoom) coo

251.20:13 maarx: meeting*

252.20:13 (asoom) cool*

253.20:13 (asoom) hm what you have in mind?

254.20:14 maarx: well so far I get this:

255.20:14 birddog (32bab445@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.50.186.180.69) has joined the channel.

256.20:14 maarx: 1/ you guys are interested in making WC an example that coins can be a scam and want to push an effort to "certify" coins

257.20:14 maarx: - you have the resources to do this

258.20:15 (asoom) yes

259.20:15 @litepresence: birddog, maarx is a op from blackcoin we've been discussing ways to cooperate w/ marketing / pr etc.

260.20:15 maarx: 2/ you guys want to get some of your group's bag holders out of whitecoin by creating some longer term infrastructure

261.20:15 birddog: ok cool

262.20:15 birddog: im all ears

263.20:16 (asoom) yes that is true also maarx but in the grander scheme of things we have larger plans ofc :)

264.20:16 maarx: so what is the larger plan?

265.20:16 (asoom) Like I said a foundation for altcoin community is non prevenlant it is highly fragmented at this point

266.20:17 (asoom) networking is key

267.20:17 (asoom) plan to have more relationships with coins that fit a certain criteria

268.20:17 (asoom) good community

269.20:17 (asoom) good devs

270.20:17 (asoom) etc we can discuss details later

271.20:17 @litepresence: one of the sideprojects I'm involved in is "cryptochurch.org" which is also considering a "certification program" indepenent of "Foundation" which is our trading group; not to be confused with whitecoinfoundation ;)

272.20:18 (asoom) ah yes cryptochurch a WIP right now

273.20:18 (asoom) but that might be interesting

274.20:18 smille_: also keep in mind, our bagholders only want to get out if things continue to look grim but we are not attempting to leave it behind

275.20:18 smille_: personally I scooped up another large amount on the descent today

1.19:02 @litepresence: moosa is on his way I just msgd him

2.19:02 (asoom) hello

3.19:02 (asoom) its me moosa Smiley

4.19:02 @litepresence: moosa maarx ; maarx moosa

5.19:03 (asoom) Hi maarx

6.19:03 @litepresence: maarx is an op at #BC

7.19:03 (asoom) I see

8.19:03 @litepresence: friends w/ the dev rat4

9.19:03 @litepresence: we've been chatting about pr marketing strategy...

10.19:03 @litepresence: seeing if I might stir up some interest in alliance

11.19:03 @litepresence: they have hired a PR firm

12.19:04 (asoom) Interesting

13.19:04 @litepresence: Max Borges Agency

14.19:04 @litepresence: we've been doing most of our work in house

15.19:04 maarx: Hi guys yeah so..

16.19:04 maarx: Yes what's up

17.19:04 @litepresence: any chance you could entice rat4 over here?

18.19:05 (asoom) I know rat4 spoke with mogonzo a while back

19.19:05 maarx: sec.

20.19:05 @litepresence: thx

21.19:08 (asoom) So litepresence what have you guys discussed thus far?

22.19:08 @litepresence: Well I went over the run down with "what ahppened " to whitecoin

23.19:09 @litepresence: We talked about our mutual feelings towards kleeve

24.19:09 maarx: not sure if rat4 will join..

25.19:09 @litepresence: kind of anti partnership or just doesn't have time atm?

26.19:13 maarx: he's quite busy

27.19:13 maarx: and his English is bad

28.19:13 maarx: so he prefers the update

29.19:14 @litepresence: https://i.imgur.com/Cu8GAyJ.jpg

30.19:14 (asoom) ahaha

31.19:14 maarx: haha

32.19:14 @litepresence: https://i.imgur.com/Cu8GAyJ.jpg

33.19:14 maarx: so whitecoin started really bad

34.19:14 maarx: fake dev, dump premine

35.19:14 @litepresence: basically

36.19:15 maarx: no pos planning and basically scam

37.19:15 maarx: me and some others knew this

38.19:15 @litepresence: 110%

39.19:15 maarx: but who to contact... lol

40.19:15 maarx: community just hates you when you inform them

41.19:15 @litepresence: I hear it.. WC supporters got blindsided

42.19:15 @litepresence: so we took it into our own hands

43.19:15 @litepresence: and made the coin do what it was supposed to do

44.19:15 @litepresence: in that time...

45.19:15 @litepresence: Mintpal was subject to an attaack

46.19:16 @litepresence: at 50BTC on our behalf

47.19:16 maarx: mintpal lost a lot of $$ on whitecoin

48.19:16 @litepresence: yeah  at least $20k usd

49.19:16 @litepresence: I think crypsy had some losses too

50.19:16 @litepresence: but they have both been banking on the 100BTC daily volume

51.19:16 maarx: if not for that immense blackcoin volume mintpal 'd be insolvent hehe

52.19:17 maarx: and I take it you guys helped them too? 50 btc you say?

53.19:17 @litepresence: yeah 50 BTC loss for Mintpal

54.19:17 @litepresence: Mintpal covered it no questions asked because we had new devs on the project that were upfront and open

55.19:18 maarx: so.. you are a group of investors

56.19:18 maarx: that work on coins?

57.19:19 @litepresence: well our group has investors, devs, pr people, etc etc.

58.19:19 @litepresence: we meet regularly and pool our resources

59.19:20 maarx: so.. you pick a coin

60.19:20 maarx: work infrastructure

61.19:20 maarx: genuinely help their value up

62.19:20 maarx: make profit on the way up

63.19:20 maarx: let it roll from there?

64.19:21 (asoom) We plan to set a foundation for future altcoins, to hopefully prevent things like this from happening in the future, however that is a tertiary goal for us but one i plan on achieving

65.19:21 @litepresence: whitecoin stuffing mix

66.19:21 @litepresence: http://imgur.com/OuYpurB

67.19:22 @litepresence: atm my focus is on pulling our investors out of WC at  profit through "good works"

68.19:23 @litepresence: = man hours in PR advertising etc.

69.19:23 @litepresence: beyond the days of dev time that went into reviving the broken POS system and shit wallet

70.19:23 (asoom) Whats the status on the PR firm LP hired by WC jesus

71.19:23 (asoom) ?

72.19:23 @litepresence: I don't know homie

73.19:23 @litepresence: been out of the loop past two days with

74.19:23 (asoom) cool ill have a chat with him then

75.19:24 (asoom) sounded really cool what he had in store

76.19:24 @litepresence: @lenapoker and @KianLawley

77.19:24 @litepresence: I haven't told you about kian yet lol

78.19:24 (asoom) ah yes lol

79.19:24 (asoom) whos kian?

80.19:24 (asoom) i heard about Lena

81.19:24 @litepresence: Offered him 50k myriadcoin

82.19:24 @litepresence: lemme get u link to his work

83.19:25 (asoom) ok

84.19:25 @litepresence: https://twitter.com/KianLawley

85.19:25 @litepresence: http://www.youtube.com/user/superkian13/videos

86.19:26 @litepresence: lena and I have become pretty good friends.  I'm chatting with her daily now

87.19:26 @litepresence: https://twitter.com/lenapoker

88.19:26 (asoom) very nice

89.19:26 @litepresence: I think if we can get lena and kian on coin promo's for us we're golden in the teenie bopper arena

90.19:26 (asoom) ahaha

91.19:27 (asoom) very good description lol

92.19:27 (asoom) well any exposure is good

93.19:27 (asoom) Smiley

94.19:27 @litepresence: I sent you pm via skype re: retweet for contact w/ kian

95.19:27 @litepresence: I'm hoping to get him involved in our MYR investment

96.19:27 maarx: so guys.. xD

97.19:27 @litepresence: sorry

98.19:27 @litepresence: lol

99.19:27 maarx: hehe Tongue

100.19:28 @litepresence: xD

101.19:28 @litepresence: so what could WC do for BC and what could BC do for WC

102.19:28 @litepresence: how could we unite our brands and benefit both?

103.19:28 (asoom) Mutual Alliance

104.19:29 @litepresence: whenever one is talked about the other is always mentioned in conversation

105.19:29 @litepresence: now that AC is basically "out of the picture"

106.19:29 maarx: so right..

107.19:29 maarx: BC had an enormous price jump

108.19:29 @litepresence: we have a certain rivalry / alliance opportunity that should be embraced

109.19:29 maarx: which actually got the hype for WC going

110.19:29 maarx: we hated WC dev  Kleeve

111.19:29 maarx: well not hated

112.19:29 maarx: but we werent neutral

113.19:29 @litepresence: moosa how do you feel about kleeve?

114.19:29 maarx: we are neutral towards u guys

115.19:30 maarx: but Kleeve just want quick money and no long term support for market

116.19:30 maarx: then 2/ a lot of ppl who got into WC were greedy bastards

117.19:30 maarx: they sold Blackcoin between 2000- 9000

118.19:30 maarx: and hit themselves in the head

119.19:30 (asoom) Kleeve is not good to have around

120.19:30 (asoom) he is doing the thing we want to prevent

121.19:31 (asoom) releasing scam coins

122.19:31 maarx: got into whitecoin and kinda only cared about going 10,000% like Blackcoin

123.19:31 @litepresence: I keep connected to him on skkype... on a "keep enemies close" level

124.19:31 @litepresence: but yeah... I trust him as far as I can throw my car

125.19:32 @litepresence: I think one of our biggest missions in crypto is to open ourselves up to broader audiences OUTSIDE of the neckbeard wizard scene

126.19:34 @litepresence: that's what's got me on my recent teenie bopper social media slant... but of course there are other areas to branch into

127.19:35 maarx: I agree..

128.19:35 maarx: That isk inda my take with Blackcoin aswell

129.19:35 @litepresence: asoom this was that tweet I neede retweeted to kian

130.19:35 (asoom) good we think alike then

131.19:35 @litepresence: https://twitter.com/oraclepresence/status/465240412983394304

132.19:35 maarx: We don't have large investor groups in blackcoin.. not that I know off

133.19:35 maarx: Blackcoin is from the ground up

134.19:35 maarx: people who came together

135.19:35 @litepresence: warm bodies is key to long term success

136.19:35 maarx: and realised we should work together on shit to get crypto out to the world

137.19:36 @litepresence: personally I dislike doge as there is nothing innovative about it

138.19:36 (asoom) Thats Why I think WC should be an example imo

139.19:36 @litepresence: but they have the warm bodies thing figured out

140.19:36 (asoom) to prevent scum like kleeve from doing harm to the community as a  whole to exchanhes to investors to everyone

141.19:37 @litepresence: the way that doge has created the whole "much wow" meme

142.19:37 @litepresence: I think WC and BC have potential for some form of "meme" creation

143.19:37 @litepresence: If we could create some type of coke vs pepsi type thing

144.19:37 (asoom) OH

145.19:38 @litepresence: it would harden both of our fanbases

146.19:38 (asoom) black spy vs white spy

147.19:38 (asoom) ahaha

148.19:38 (asoom) thats actually pretty good

149.19:38 (asoom) and its vintagy like the posters weve been making

150.19:38 maarx: hehe

151.19:38 @litepresence: there are all kinds of black/white slants and black white ad campaigns we could come up with I'm sure.

152.19:39 (asoom) ya

153.19:39 maarx: but what is your group.. about.. I dont understand really.. you invest in several coins and give them a head start

154.19:39 maarx: at the same time you want a foundation that basically filters shitcoins right?

155.19:39 @litepresence: but I feel like we should get to gether...a few members from each community and brainstorm

156.19:39 maarx: I'm all up for that

157.19:39 maarx: but what's this thing with Fontas you mentioned?

158.19:40 @litepresence: he's not a member of our group

159.19:40 (asoom) maarx the group i am in is a trading group with major networking, we were the group which saved WC from ruin

160.19:40 @litepresence: but we are friends and have contact with fontas

161.19:40 @litepresence: he's a great source of wisdom

162.19:40 (asoom) fontas has mentioned his interest in joining but I dont fully trust him yet

163.19:40 (asoom) I do like his input

164.19:40 (asoom) he is very intelligent

165.19:41 (asoom) but I wanted to vet him longer

166.19:41 @litepresence: you might say each of us has reservations in dealing w/ fontas but we can't dismiss what he has to say... we're all pretty well connected via BTCe

167.19:41 (asoom) aha yeah im wokring with btce lol

168.19:42 (asoom) Im a mod there but I am in constant contact with the admins

169.19:42 @litepresence: https://i.imgur.com/zNR2r05.jpg

170.19:43 @litepresence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CHUVe0UxUI

171.19:44 @litepresence: afk brb

172.19:48 maarx: hi.. so.. I am interested in talking with you guys .. see if there is anything we can do for each other.. in essence we want to push crypto for mass adoption

173.19:50 (asoom) and in order to do that imo we need to do something about these alt markets

174.19:50 (asoom) alts are the first place people with little to no experience in crypto go first

175.19:50 (asoom) for the average small time investor younger people they turn to doge etc

176.19:51 (asoom) and they get wrapped up in the enviroment where it is not safe

177.19:51 (asoom) i can count more scam coins then i have fingers on my hands

178.19:51 (asoom) a WC redemption story can be good to use later on

179.19:53 (asoom) I am sure you heard of the support WC got when the first wave of troubles were shown, devs from across the community offered support with little to no payment that is the type of shit we need going for alt community

180.19:55 maarx: so .. we should / could have a team that audits the source / team on new alts.. right?

181.19:55 maarx: I kinda know what happened with WC yes..

182.19:56 maarx: a lot of pepl jumped in

183.19:56 @litepresence: something we talked about was "certification"

184.19:56 @litepresence: kind of like organic food

185.19:57 @litepresence: have a few "independent" certification programs

186.19:58 @litepresence: like "organic" "fair trade" "non gmo project" "rainforestalliance" etc

187.20:04 (asoom) maarx I would very much like to talk with others on your team get some input how we can progress maybe rat4 soon

188.20:04 maarx: hi so yes..

189.20:04 maarx: rat4 is not the man you want to contact

190.20:04 maarx: he is a coindev

191.20:05 maarx: and he only cares for sourcecode..

192.20:05 maarx: he helped mint, helped cinni

193.20:05 maarx: and works on blackcoin source a lot

194.20:05 maarx: 3000+ commits

195.20:05 maarx: I like the certification thing.

196.20:05 maarx: Crypto needs to boost consumer confidence..

197.20:05 maarx: The blackcast we stated we were here to stay..

198.20:05 maarx: and that makes people confident.. or more so than they were..

199.20:05 maarx: can you imagine a company saying this?

200.20:06 maarx: Tim Horton's: ey guys, we are here to stay

201.20:06 (asoom) lol

202.20:06 (asoom) tim hortons

203.20:06 maarx: it shows how low confidence in crypto is

204.20:06 (asoom) yes

205.20:06 @litepresence: I'm not familiar w/ "blackcast" explain?

206.20:06 (asoom) blackcast is there video podcast for BC

207.20:06 maarx: yes so we are doing a weekly video podcast for blackcoin and crypto related

208.20:06 @litepresence: link?

209.20:06 maarx: www.theblackcast.com

210.20:06 @litepresence: thanks

211.20:06 maarx: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/251fzg/blackcast_2_your_host_wizfarm_with_soepkip_maarx/

212.20:07 maarx: but BLK has been under super heavy fire lately

213.20:07 maarx: from all sides

214.20:07 @litepresence: I thought your symbol was BC you trade under BLK too ?

215.20:07 maarx: Yes

216.20:07 maarx: BC and BLK

217.20:08 @litepresence: lol I though BLK was some other coin

218.20:09 smille_ (~smille_@75-142-56-202.static.mtpk.ca.charter.com) has joined the channel.

219.20:09 maarx: hehe

220.20:09 (asoom) fuck now i wanna cig watching that podcast lol

221.20:09 @litepresence: smille is another persona from our trading group and whitecoinfoundation

222.20:09 smille_: hey guys

223.20:10 maarx: hehe

224.20:10 maarx: ey smille_

225.20:10 maarx: so I am a bit afk, hard to reach because. .well

226.20:10 maarx: idk

227.20:10 maarx: a little under fire lol

228.20:11 maarx: we looking to get transcripts for the blackcast too..

229.20:11 maarx: because some ppl are readers.. like me

230.20:11 smille_: get dragon and a proofreader Smiley

231.20:11 (asoom) everyone is smoking in that podcast video

232.20:11 (asoom) lolol

233.20:11 maarx: Yea..

234.20:11 (asoom) haha

235.20:12 maarx: They wont for the next one I think Tongue

236.20:12 (asoom) ah

237.20:12 maarx: but a lot of them were very nervous

238.20:12 (asoom) nah its cool

239.20:12 maarx: and ppl think that the Doge is smoking pot lol

240.20:12 maarx: but its only a few trolls

241.20:12 smille_: "smoking doge"

242.20:12 @litepresence: maarx is there anyone else from your camp that would be interested in conversation?

243.20:12 maarx: Yes I think there would be enough guys...

244.20:13 maarx: atleast for the Coin certificate thing

245.20:13 maarx: so how about BC / WC promo..

246.20:13 @litepresence: if you dont' mind send a few of them invites to this channel so we're not continually "catching people up"

247.20:13 (asoom) yeah we can sustain this chan

248.20:13 maarx: I will update people later.. atm Im really busy

249.20:13 maarx: but we can set a metting date/ time

250.20:13 (asoom) coo

251.20:13 maarx: meeting*

252.20:13 (asoom) cool*

253.20:13 (asoom) hm what you have in mind?

254.20:14 maarx: well so far I get this:

255.20:14 birddog (32bab445@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.50.186.180.69) has joined the channel.

256.20:14 maarx: 1/ you guys are interested in making WC an example that coins can be a scam and want to push an effort to "certify" coins

257.20:14 maarx: - you have the resources to do this

258.20:15 (asoom) yes

259.20:15 @litepresence: birddog, maarx is a op from blackcoin we've been discussing ways to cooperate w/ marketing / pr etc.

260.20:15 maarx: 2/ you guys want to get some of your group's bag holders out of whitecoin by creating some longer term infrastructure

261.20:15 birddog: ok cool

262.20:15 birddog: im all ears

263.20:16 (asoom) yes that is true also maarx but in the grander scheme of things we have larger plans ofc Smiley

264.20:16 maarx: so what is the larger plan?

265.20:16 (asoom) Like I said a foundation for altcoin community is non prevenlant it is highly fragmented at this point

266.20:17 (asoom) networking is key

267.20:17 (asoom) plan to have more relationships with coins that fit a certain criteria

268.20:17 (asoom) good community

269.20:17 (asoom) good devs

270.20:17 (asoom) etc we can discuss details later

271.20:17 @litepresence: one of the sideprojects I'm involved in is "cryptochurch.org" which is also considering a "certification program" indepenent of "Foundation" which is our trading group; not to be confused with whitecoinfoundation Wink

272.20:18 (asoom) ah yes cryptochurch a WIP right now

273.20:18 (asoom) but that might be interesting

274.20:18 smille_: also keep in mind, our bagholders only want to get out if things continue to look grim but we are not attempting to leave it behind

275.20:18 smille_: personally I scooped up another large amount on the descent today

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:08:56 PM

Totally agree, its the stake in the yard right now to see what people think.  That was the price asked, and the first time we've had a true offer to help.  The true cost was .7 BTC, which 420 comes close to (and is funny for me)

Is there a wallet set up to fund this project? What happens if not enough funds are created? Does the money stay in a slush fund?

delphs

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:47:38 PM

Is there a wallet set up to fund this project? What happens if not enough funds are created? Does the money stay in a slush fund?

That's a good question... dedicated wallet and what happen if unfunded, me thinking it should stay in WCF for the next project

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
surfguy72

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:45:15 PM

That's a good question... dedicated wallet and what happen if unfunded, me thinking it should stay in WCF for the next project

In my thinking it's starting as a semi pledge.  If we see there's support well ask for the funds, if we come up short and can't close the gap, funds would be returned and we find a new direction.  Idk how Canadian law works but for US that's close to how it works for project specific donations to a non profit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Versalife

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:07:56 PM

/end rant

Haven't sold your stake yet guys ? There are a lot of profitable coins at the moment for recovering from your loss. Anyway Whitecoin was a nightmare till the end, but you have to learn to move on swiftly or you'll not survive in the crypto world.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:01:08 PM

In my thinking it's starting as a semi pledge.  If we see there's support well ask for the funds, if we come up short and can't close the gap, funds would be returned and we find a new direction.  Idk how Canadian law works but for US that's close to how it works for project specific donations to a non profit.

I know Android is a solid play, but what about Apple now that there is movement in that camp? Also, I say 400K to get something functional and another 400K when the project is complete. I guess I don't know what the feature set would be when complete. What specifically can we do with the wallet created for 420 stones and who has access to the code for maintenance and future support and DEV. Seems like a lot of questions still would need vetting as you would with any purchase, big or small. Good news would be most folks here are in no hurry to turn a profit, so doing this right would be optimum even if is does that a little longer.

surfguy72

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

I know Android is a solid play, but what about Apple now that there is movement in that camp? Also, I say 400K to get something functional and another 400K when the project is complete. I guess I don't know what the feature set would be when complete. What specifically can we do with the wallet created for 420 stones and who has access to the code for maintenance and future support and DEV. Seems like a lot of questions still would need vetting as you would with any purchase, big or small. Good news would be most folks here are in no hurry to turn a profit, so doing this right would be optimum even if is does that a little longer.

I'll have to get those questions over to them.  He did mention iOS app as well but would cost additional.  I completely agree it would need to stay current with any major changes to the block chain.  The same ppl have created our twitter tip bit and just did updates so I feel they will be supportive, but my feelings need substantiated.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:42:32 PM

Less than 2BTC to 1 satoshi  Kiss

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:55:51 PM

pls sell to 1 sat, i am waiting to buy.
Prototyp

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:00:43 PM

The price has been stable for months, that's no problem.

In one point, however ownski is right. It's all about organizational points in the last month. The coin needs urgently a fulltime developer. I hold since the start of my coins and the time is right for an Coin evolution. There are a lot Scam Coins find a new developer, that would be the WC possible. A full time developer and Mindfox should be able to develop something good. The ideas are indeed there, one has to implement as well.

I'll keep my coins on and even buy more. But it does finally happen.
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:01:39 PM

I would like to move that the WCF invest in the deep investigation of a privacy function, thereby defining and implementing a Privacy function for Whitecoin.  Personally I believe that TOR is the least path to resistance with numerous examples to follow however, this deep review by Mindfox and other developers needs to start upon vetting of kick starting the Privacy project. 

My Vote = YES to Privacy Function

To further support the development of a Privacy function, Shair.com will be donating to the privacy project and once the WCF determines the approx efforts required, WCF creates the bounty, allocates % of its current donation wallet to the privacy project, additional donations can then be accepted and allocated this project with a donation by Shair.  I suspect that raising funds to cover this project shouldn't be an issue.

Other Items:

1. Shair.com is in the final stages of reviewing the legalities for its Community Investment Award, looking to provide an update early next week.  The current framework will  support the Community and WCF, just need the lawyers to sign off on it.

2. Shair.com would like to put forth that in addition to Privacy, that the WCF/Community consider smart contracts - the blockchain is where real innovation, value and differentiation is, Shair will support this process provided the Community decides that the investment to "smartify" the Whitecoin Network, is a path to follow.  Shair believes that this is the future (innovation of the blockchain) and would like to begin the process of evaluating the process of defining how this can be accomplished with Whitecoin, if the Community/WCF agree.

On behalf of Shair.com we look forward to supporting the growth of the Community, Whitecoin and The Whitecoin Foundation for the longterm.  Our initial investment has already been made (yes we are staking) with the very real potential of much more to follow as we continue to evaluate the path the community and WCF takes, in addition to the support of the community for Whitecoin, initiated projects and acceptance of Whitecoin by our interested Investors, Customers and Associates.

Jason Arnold
COO - Shair.com
VP The Whitecoin Foundation

Jason,

As always your presence and ideas are very welcomed.  I believe looking into utilizing the TOR network is an excellent idea, and I also believe with you, if a budget is prepared for implementation, there will be support in the community.

Recent articles revolving around bitcoin's blockchain have also been discussed, why not put that power to use.  The ability to utilize the power (POS) and the blockchain itself provides synergy where we (and almost every coin) has wastes.

Thanks Surfguy,

I wanted to add 1 more important enhancement to Whitecoin that I think warrants further technical review:

- Decrease confirmation times, aiming for sub 30 seconds which will enable Whitecoin to become much more suitable for fast transactions to support future mobile commerce (yes we would also want a mobile wallet but that putting the horse before the buggy so I think).

+3  Grin

1. Privacy = YES
2. Smart Network = YES
3. Decreased Conf Time = YES

I keep mining, taking, staking and buying, WC has my full support!  This is going in a fantastic direction  Cool

Just another bump Tongue

So much great news are mentioned here Wink

Mindfox already said if the community wanted ANON function that after he finished it on another coin (tried/tested/mistakes made with them not us) that he would implement it in WC - ONLY IF - the community actually wanted it at that point.  That means that WC could have ANON if we decided to when its ready.

In the meanwhile, nobody interested in the above ideas? (Privacy, Smart Network, Decreased Conf Time)
- Ive only seen a couple people say that decreased conf times +1

I think these ideas would be universally accepted...  We just rarely hear from the dev team to give us an idea as to what is possible, time frames, and if necessary, any capital that needs to be raised to build these functions.  Until a discussion is had with Mindfox at the center, these ideas get tossed around, and nothing sticks. 

The few times I've interacted with Mindfox I get accused of being a pump and dumper because I think WC should be worth more than its current levels.  I think development of any kind is necessary to help us shake the stigma that we were left with from the prior dev team.  If Mindfox is too busy, than let's get someone to work on this coin.  I think we can raise money to pay them for their time, and have all of this done under Mindfox's direct supervision.   

Bump my own post... Smiley

I will say that surfguy72 has been getting it done...ideas like this Android wallet...while not my first choice of items to check off the list, at least it's something that we can move on.  Still no input, direction, leadership from Mindfox...I'm finding that increasingly disappointing...  And if it is for good reasons, and I have no reason to think it's not.  Than no hard feelings, let Mindfox stay as involved as he can, but can we please find a developer that will work on this coin, and work with the community to help this coin reach...if not it's full potential...than at least it's prior potential.
maxcan

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:04:39 PM

I'll keep my coins on and even buy more. But it does finally happen.
why?  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: