Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
Nexby

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:38:59 PM

i dont understand, whats going on, i still waiting... surfguy is a good guy, and he wants do something, and nobodyelse. so than mindfox or mogonzo just come and write something. thanks.

+1

+2

+3

I think, if we hear nothing from mindfox or mogonzo, than maybe leonar is right and we should nominate a new president or somebody with real interest in wc.
Banger

+1
@ Banger how long do you want to wait? one week? one month? till 1 sat? till delisted on mintpal?
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:39:43 PM

I think these guys (mindfox, mogonzo, etc.) are also waiting to lower price to buy much more coins before news strikes...
Why not to wait a week and buy than for quater prices...
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:59:05 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 12:13:39 AM by WhiteNotWright

You folks are not a community. A true community holds fast to the established governing body that took this coin and corrected the path. Now you want to establish mutiny because the leadership decides to enjoy some time with friends and family. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to understand were the loyalty exist and honestly think folks that would react this way are a bunch of lemmings for allowing market condition dictate their positions. Please just bail and sell your coins. You don't need new leadership, you need to evaluate what is going on. Not sure how many ways I can explain this current environment.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:07:53 AM

To add to this, it's been mentioned a million times that this forum isn't the primary communication hub. If you really want to talk to them, join the IRC channel.

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
eddienova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:28:51 AM

Stay calm, folks. Crypto is extremely volatile because it is all purely speculation. Not a single coin out there, no matter its price/valuation, has anything behind it except for innovative potential. We haven't even yet found wide acceptance for using Bitcoin — although, I hope we one day will. But until Bitcoin becomes not just accepted, but used by consumers on a habitual scale, the altcoins will simply remain at their current state of general public awareness — non-existent.

So, once the hype for a coin is gone, there is basically only one way for it to go. Down. (Except for those momentary glimmers of hope when the whales manipulate the markets.)

And that's where we are. So my advice is this:
1. Don't panic when the price goes down. What a great opportunity to buy in.

2. Believe that those in whom you've invested intend to follow through — perhaps not at a speed that keeps enough hype going to maintain the coin's price on the markets, but if you don't believe the job will get done, I doubt you'd still be here.

3. We are currently laying the Foundation, are we not? (Pun intended) Whitecoin looks to be stacking up to have the potential to be a complete and trusted transaction solution for real world commerce. Known User Transactions adds an important layer of trust that I'm sure will be valuable to both merchants and consumers. Personally, I think the Smart Contracts feature (or built-in escrow [this is what we once called "Void", yes?]) completes the circle of trust by providing the escrow option as a safety net — although I don't know the logistics of how this would be executed or if it could be done. And Faster Confirmation Times seems, to me, to complete the trinity of what could very well position Whitecoin to be a viable crypto payment solution for merchants. And that is our goal, yes? It seems to me that the coin that ends up accepted by the most online merchants wins the race.

4. Whitecoin can take that race. That's why we're still here. It's just that ... I don't think this race is going to be over in a year ... maybe five ... or ten. I don't see the US Dollar suddenly disappearing and the world starts scrambling to cryptos. (Although I could be wrong, the whole Dollar-based global economy could collapse within the year for all I know.) Perhaps during this gestation period, those who are more involved behind-the-scenes with Whitecoin will follow through and position this crypto to be a complete and feature-ready transaction solution for the next evolutionary cycle of commerce. I'm planning on sticking around to see what happens.
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:59:15 AM

3. We are currently laying the Foundation, are we not? (Pun intended) Whitecoin looks to be stacking up to have the potential to be a complete and trusted transaction solution for real world commerce. Known User Transactions adds an important layer of trust that I'm sure will be valuable to both merchants and consumers. Personally, I think the Smart Contracts feature (or built-in escrow [this is what we once called "Void", yes?]) completes the circle of trust by providing the escrow option as a safety net — although I don't know the logistics of how this would be executed or if it could be done. And Faster Confirmation Times seems, to me, to complete the trinity of what could very well position Whitecoin to be a viable crypto payment solution for merchants. And that is our goal, yes? It seems to me that the coin that ends up accepted by the most online merchants wins the race.

spot on right there and exploring the built-in escrow is definately something worth giving some attention
bitaxed

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:22:10 AM

now i setup buy walls, i wrote 5M at 35 sat and 40sat. now i am waiting dumpers. Smiley

I put 1m on Polo @ 35 sat.

I hope you'll be able to buy 10m at MP. Good luck  Wink
tw0rak

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:38:00 AM

Now 2014-08-18 08:03:23 i bougt to 60sat.

Oh no, I was ready to make this same later today...now theyre expensive for me...
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:20:17 AM

now i setup buy walls, i wrote 5M at 35 sat and 40sat. now i am waiting dumpers. Smiley

The fact that you would actually "try" and manipulate this coin is a disgrace to the foundation. Should you succeed in your attempt, I will surely exit. Keep up the good work on your pump however as it will create my exit point. Bet you have already lost a ton at these prices, well done!

leonar76

Activity: 678

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:32:43 AM

The fact that you would actually "try" and manipulate this coin is a disgrace to the foundation. Should you succeed in your attempt, I will surely exit. Keep up the good work on your pump however as it will create my exit point. Bet you have already lost a ton at these prices, well done!

DONT DEVALUE THIS COIN. LEAVE US ALONE. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT WHO SUPPORT THIS COIN REAL REAL REAL CASH. NOT CHAT.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:41:30 AM

DONT DEVALUE THIS COIN. LEAVE US ALONE. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT WHO SUPPORT THIS COIN REAL REAL REAL CASH. NOT CHAT.

You are the guy that dumped to 20 sat and devalued this coin in the first place lol --that speaks for itself. You are a pump and dumper, nothing more.

leonar76

Activity: 678

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:48:37 AM

You are the guy that dumped to 20 sat and devalued this coin in the first place lol --that speaks for itself. You are a pump and dumper, nothing more.

you are a comedian Smiley , to 20 sat dumped cost only, 0.1 BTC, Smiley

first , i am not this guy , second i am a not cheap person for playing 0.1 btc Smiley

have a nice day.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:59:54 AM

you are a comedian Smiley , to 20 sat dumped cost only, 0.1 BTC, Smiley

first , i am not this guy , second i am a not cheap person for playing 0.1 btc Smiley

have a nice day.

Keep pumping. I am on top waiting.

bitaxed

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:17:56 PM

C'mon guys, what do you are talking about? PnD? Ok, all markets are sinking but Whitecoin at 40sat is a disgrace, it should be at least 1000sat. A buying support is not a problem, the real problem is on the selling side (lack of trust and interest not necessarily related to this particular coin). Anyway, we need volume otherwise THIS coin will be delisted from major exchanges! Some small swings at these levels is vital.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:25:09 PM

C'mon guys, what do you are talking about? PnD? Ok, all markets are sinking but Whitecoin at 40sat is a disgrace, it should be at least 1000sat. A buying support is not a problem, the real problem is on the selling side (lack of trust and interest not necessarily related to this particular coin). Anyway, we need volume otherwise THIS coin will be delisted from major exchanges! Some small swings at these levels is vital.

I do not disagree, you make a valid point. However, I would much rather see real buy support and a real community. Anyway, the idea's presented are now being developed by other coins --seems they read this forum. I guess the first to the finish line wins.

tw0rak

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:02:31 PM

+74% looks rly nice...Smiley
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:34:58 PM

Hey Guys!

Wow... Grin Huh Lips sealed

Very few times have been speechless.  Unfortunately i'm filling in for someone at work this week.  I'll get an update and some thoughts out today.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:04:20 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 05:31:20 PM by surfguy72

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj
 There will be free step by step instructions released soon on how to utilize the TOR network for your wallet.

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like
WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen
WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet
WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.
WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr

Update 8/18/14

Hello!

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Wanted to ensure you got the latest totals on these efforts.  PM me with anything!  Surfs Up!

WCF Wallet - WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR - 831,108 WC

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 550,909 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 366,674 WC
5. Built in Voting - 104,049 WC
3. Smart Contract - 54,002 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 1,075,634 WC!
TOTAL AMOUNT FOR WhiteCoin DEVELOPMENT: 1,906,742 WC!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:22:25 PM

Is that it? lol

CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:31:20 AM

Is that it? lol
I need to give props to everybody involved in WC, just be glad they did not give up after these kind of comments. I switch to others coins when the market guides me to it. WhiteCoin is just having a hard time, if you don't support them then you have or lost money or just can't let it go for some reason. What is the reason?
Pages: « 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: