Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759168 times)
waligu

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:42:20 PM

Please calm down all....

I can easily look away about this fud everytime is spreaded around.

They must have a big interest for their selfs otherside it can't be cause no one spends a lot of time and mind on it to fill out all this text.

And the interest can only to make price down to get easily more wc's.

Formyself patience is a godness. Does it really count if every week must be a new wallet out ... this done that finished and everything else?

A lot of other coins didn't improve anything and they are all still there.

The Coin for itself had a very very bad start .. but thats really all over. Everything for itself is working fine.

A Registration can't be finished in two days. That must be clearly for everyone. But however if this would be finished it is the best what can happen. Than there is the chance that real market will accept this coin. Only in this

there is the price.

Not in a new wallet and also not in ano or another silly function which can easily adoptec copied or something else. See the fedoracoin they anounced the mixing service first. And now many other coins

have it and are they saying we are the only one thruth who has fully ano. So what is needed is unique and i see we are working on it. It is only a matter of time. Don't give so easily up when you have all run through this chaos.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Khelgaar

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:02:30 PM

Please calm down all....

They must have a big interest for their selfs otherside it can't be cause no one spends a lot of time and mind on it to fill out all this text.

Formyself patience is a godness. Does it really count if every week must be a new wallet out ... this done that finished and everything else?

The Coin for itself had a very very bad start .. but thats really all over. Everything for itself is working fine.

A Registration can't be finished in two days. That must be clearly for everyone. But however if this would be finished it is the best what can happen. Than there is the chance that real market will accept this coin. Only in this

there is the price.

Not in a new wallet and also not in ano or another silly function which can easily adoptec copied or something else. See the fedoracoin they anounced the mixing service first. And now many other coins

have it and are they saying we are the only one thruth who has fully ano. So what is needed is unique and i see we are working on it. It is only a matter of time. Don't give so easily up when you have all run through this chaos.

+1

good point waligu
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 06:43:15 PM

Please calm down all....

there is the price.

Yup we are all working very dilligently and everything takes time, so while these prices are here, I keep mining and buying adding to my wallet as I take my WC out of circulation and stake Smiley

All fud has been disproven, Mindfox is here, updates coming, business partners joined WC, Foundation and so much more... crazy great opportunity for new investors.

It is up to the WC community to see through these FUD'sters and collect WC away from them, you choose if you want to support the FUDsters or if you want to look at all the facts of truth which WC/WCF has always been transparent in all its affairs.

Keep watch on the WC on market, it keeps moving to wallets = strong confidence in WC/WCF and the community

Not to mention the announcement(s) from our latest partners about integrating WC into their business(es) - which by the way, the FUDsters NEVER acknowledged and kept Burying this great news with more fud, classic Smiley

Stay the course, lotsa great things happening with WC/WCF =)

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
CryptoFanboy

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:38:10 PM

Well i think everyone here is a bit pissed off and afraid of loosing the rest of his investment.
But as you all know, there was a time the price was @ 66 and went back to 300.

As a lot of IRC Users know i bought most of my coins at a price over 1300sat.
But i never sold any WC because i really trust in this community and the coin.
We could see much higher prices, perhaps we should try to generate more transactions / more volume.

We could start a special day on whitecoinpool.com that everyone of us put his miners to one pool to generate a peak ffor this day @ one exchange.
Something like a Whitecoin Friday^^

Or we could organize some IRC raindays or events to attract more ppl to irc for a better communication.
Or a combination of both, every miner can get a WC rain.

I am still believing in this community and so i registered a whitecoin Domain by my own.

Dont forget:
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:51:13 PM

Well i think everyone here is a bit pissed off and afraid of loosing the rest of his investment.
But as you all know, there was a time the price was @ 66 and went back to 300.

As a lot of IRC Users know i bought most of my coins at a price over 1300sat.
But i never sold any WC because i really trust in this community and the coin.
We could see much higher prices, perhaps we should try to generate more transactions / more volume.

We could start a special day on whitecoinpool.com that everyone of us put his miners to one pool to generate a peak ffor this day @ one exchange.
Something like a Whitecoin Friday^^

Or we could organize some IRC raindays or events to attract more ppl to irc for a better communication.
Or a combination of both, every miner can get a WC rain.

I am still believing in this community and so i registered a whitecoin Domain by my own.

Dont forget:

Definitely due for a rain day Smiley

Thinking it will be on twitter this time.  I'm thinking next week, maybe wednesday may work well.  I need to get acquainted with it on there

*** Edit***

Found it!

http://bot.mintbay.net/wc.html

Its also on the "tip whitecoin" twitter page

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:16:53 PM

So back to WOC and our Devs:

Make the new coin, have the IPO, pay the Devs with said IPO.

Seems fair to me, gives the community what it wants, gives the Devs what they deserve.

Starts the companion coin concept rolling along.

Would we be the first coin to have a companion? That'd be quite the milestone

I think we should make a call on WOC ASAP, even if it won't be released for a month or two, get the word out there, start a bit of chatter and let the everyone know that if you want to get in to a new direction for cryptos then get on board
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:01:52 PM

Seems fair to me, gives the community what it wants, gives the Devs what they deserve.

I think we should make a call on WOC ASAP, even if it won't be released for a month or two, get the word out there, start a bit of chatter and let the everyone know that if you want to get in to a new direction for cryptos then get on board

Yes...I think WhiteOut is the way to go.  It will add anon to the WCF for those that desire/require it.  And, IMHO...WC is where it's at because of the large failures of the original dev team.  In crypto...once you get a bad rap...people move on under the constant onslaught of new and mostly scammy coins.  A new coin by the WCF will get us new exposure and will show people that we are here to stay.  It will make both coins more valuable.

I also would still like to propose...because it makes the most sense to me...that we exchange and burn a portion of WC for the WOC IPO.  It shows buy-in by the WC community and immediately ties the two coins together under the WCF. 

If we took 50 million WC and exchanged/burned them for the first 50 million WOC (and we set WOC to 250 million total coins) that would be a 20% IPO. 

Just my .0000002 WC  Cheesy 
Hack away!!!
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:08:31 PM

Yes...I think WhiteOut is the way to go.  It will add anon to the WCF for those that desire/require it.  And, IMHO...WC is where it's at because of the large failures of the original dev team.  In crypto...once you get a bad rap...people move on under the constant onslaught of new and mostly scammy coins.  A new coin by the WCF will get us new exposure and will show people that we are here to stay.  It will make both coins more valuable.

I also would still like to propose...because it makes the most sense to me...that we exchange and burn a portion of WC for the WOC IPO.  It shows buy-in by the WC community and immediately ties the two coins together under the WCF. 

If we took 50 million WC and exchanged/burned them for the first 50 million WOC (and we set WOC to 250 million total coins) that would be a 20% IPO. 

Hack away!!!

Yeah I'm a fan of the bigger IPO and I do think the reduction in total coins could be a positive thing.

In saying that i'd rather the foundation and devs get the coins rather than burning them to reduce the cap, firstly because payment for work done seems fair to me and the foundation having a pool to draw from for future companion coins or other endeavors seems good to me instead of having to fund raise.
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:56:53 AM

Hack away!!!

Yeah I'm a fan of the bigger IPO and I do think the reduction in total coins could be a positive thing.

In saying that i'd rather the foundation and devs get the coins rather than burning them to reduce the cap, firstly because payment for work done seems fair to me and the foundation having a pool to draw from for future companion coins or other endeavors seems good to me instead of having to fund raise.

+1 Smiley

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:32:54 AM

As the price continues to drop, ask yourself why.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
delphs

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:34:36 AM

because you keep bitching instead of helping... wow cause and effect is a real thing! Tongue

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:42:18 AM

because you keep bitching instead of helping... wow cause and effect is a real thing! Tongue

Something you will soon learn about me is that I always win. Even when I lose Wink

surfguy72

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:58:45 AM

A call to members to join the WHITECOIN PR TEAM

Hello Community!

I'm on the PR team, and we are actively looking for members!  Whitecoin is open source and an open community.  

If you can:

Create Cool Images
Like to get involved
Speak Good (lol I know "Well")
Enjoy being apart of WCF
Have a Twitter Account
Have a Facebook Account
Reddit Account
Speak other languages than English
etc.

We'd really like for you to join!

PM me if you are interested, post here, or come and join us on IRC in #whitecoinfoundation.  We also have a specific #wc-pr channel just for our PR talk and coordination.  Also, let me know what times in the week you can be made available for ~30 min meeting.  I'd like to start having regularly scheduled meetings to solidify our internal contact.  Also, your time zone... WhiteCoin is global!

Apart of being in the PR team will keep you in the direct loop the OPS teams, DEV Teams, and other community happenings.  We also got keep ourselves and others on topic to further the progress of whitecoin  Grin

If you're new to crypto, or a veteran, the PR team would love to have you join!

- Surfguy72

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

Hello!

I wanted to express my sincere appreciation to everyone who was reached out to me today regarding this open call to be apart of the PR team.  I've received messages regarding bounties, messages of encouragement from members, and people truly wanting to lend a hand.  I think we can all speak of the growing professional proving ground cryptocurrencies have become and yet, this community continues to rally.

The public relations team is still forming and if you are at all interested I encourage you to message me and we can discuss any possibilities.  We are seeking amateurs and professionals alike from all nationalities from graphics artists to web design, orators and anyone just willing to lend a hand.  We will most likely be utilizing Google's free products online for portions of our communications to enable us to collaborate in a free space.

I challenge you to think about it, this is an opportunity to be apart of something different.  A chance to be apart of a cryptocurrency focusing on community, value and progress. We will be having a meeting in the coming week to discuss the PR framework.  First order of business is the setting of obtainable goals that will push the awareness of WC, the WCF and future projects.

The Surfguy72
@gotabelyfulowne

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:00:36 AM

Now that we have firmly established there is no DEV working on the coin and that the current Whitecoin is being held hostage for future innovation because of issues from the past, we can begin to understand why the concept of a new coin WhiteOutCoin is being touted. With this in mind, we can also derive the request or rather the plea to reach out and find new blood to help develop this new WOC for which WC will be dumped in order to fund. If you do not see this activity in this perspective, you may need to conduct your own independent research. However, as a strong supporter of WC, I encourage you to continue to invest in order for these folks to sell their holdings on your behalf. This has been a community bulletin alert.

surfguy72

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:03:55 AM

Now that we have firmly established there is no DEV working on the coin and that the current Whitecoin is being held hostage for future innovation because of issues from the past, we can begin to understand why the concept of a new coin WhiteOutCoin is being touted. With this in mind, we can also derive the request or rather the plea to reach out and find new blood to help develop this new WOC for which WC will be dumped in order to fund. If you do not see this activity in this perspective, you may need to conduct your own independent research. However, as a strong supporter of WC, I encourage you to continue to invest in order for these folks to sell their holdings on your behalf. This has been a community bulletin alert.

As a strong supporter, we need your help in the PR Team!  We want to make sure people are updated, and the progress of whitecoin is transparent and communicated.  PM me the best way to contact you, timezone and when best you could meet next week to help out!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Troubled

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:25:53 AM

More lies!!!!!! WC HAS A GOOD DEV NAMED MINDFOX!!!

WOC is not for WC to dump!!!!

WhiteNotWright runs a pump and dump group, they only want to scare you into selling your WC cheap!!!!

WhiteNotRight uses many fake accounts!!!!

He is also the leader of competing coin!!!! He has a agenda here thats more than cheap coins too!!!!!!

HE WANTS TO STEAL MINDFOX FROM WC!!!!!!

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS SCAMMER NAMED WHITENOTWRIGHT!!!!!!
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:35:12 AM

WhiteNotWright runs a pump and dump group, they only want to scare you into selling your WC cheap!!!!

He is also the leader of competing coin!!!! He has a agenda here thats more than cheap coins too!!!!!!

Damn, I wish people gave me this much credit.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:36:31 AM

You amuse me.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:39:21 AM

Damn, I wish people gave me this much credit.

Apparently we are one in the same, so thus, you get credit via inference.

malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:40:08 AM

You amuse me.

Ownski and Whitenotwright....together again...  Dude, you are relentless....seriously now, get a life.  It's getting sad.  Any four year old could go through this thread and see you are either the same person, or gay lovers.  You aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: