Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759180 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:54:43 AM

Buy support shrinking more. 650 or lower likely.

dude what happened to your 250k prediction LOL, that bag's got to be getting bigger and bigger, glad i sold at 950 LOL

what happened to you dumped your full stash straight away??  come on tell the truth sometimes. Did you not dump for 2500 ?  .... hmm your trading skills are quite disappointing.

read my posts all of them i was talking to strato earlier about me buying coins i bought 10k at 600 so fuck off retard.

but i though you mined them all and dumped straight away lol Smiley then you bought 10k at 600? why do that? seems very strange since you knew it was a scam and you dumped straight away.

Almost sounds like more lies Smiley lol

You're great fun, stick around on this thread don't go back to BC.
i also dumped my pawncoins rate away for mad profit, then bought back in at 400 sat, only to sell at 3432 sat what's your point? am i not allowed to buy anycoin that i feel i can make a profit on scam or not/ go back to your closet you little bitch

hehe you never made any profits in this game.... please stop saying that you have done.  Tell us more funny stories regarding your great trading histories.  Also where can we sign up for these great trading gems you bestow upon us. They could be very profitable, simply read and do the exact opposite. I'll sign up right away.

You're allowed to do as you wish, that comes at a price though when you have no clue about things. That is why you are crying here because you sold too early and are experiencing sad regretful thoughts.

I love it when people display their ignorance and frustration with personal insults... you entertain me no end. Please send me your WC wallet so i can give you a few coins. I know you want some.

So again, you have no fact, evidence or anything else quantifiable to base your wild assumptions and otherwise obvious FUD on?

Get back to entertaining me then. Tell me some more funny tales of big time trades you've executed lately.  Also please add more swearing and anger i don't like these little bitch insults.... put in some real venom and spite, they're my favourites Smiley  

Come on now, don't let me down.

your clearly delusional please go read my post's or stop quoting me dipshit, your a fucking idiot that need's to go invest in some dirty arab towels cause you just know there not covered in shit. you enjoying your 0 buy support?

It's ' you're ' for future reference. Dirty arab towels? is this one of your trading tips? sounds better than the others you've given out. Oh and it's 'they're' not there. I don't want to be picky but when giving out your trading gems, try to give the impression you have an elementary grasp of the English language, it just looks better.

I'm busy enjoying you, not check out the exchanges for a while. I don't need to WC is one of many coins i hold i don't need to be glued to just one coin all of the time.

You're still here crying and entertaining, but i was hoping for more from you. Please try harder or just go to bed and come back refreshed.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:56:25 AM

dude what happened to your 250k prediction LOL, that bag's got to be getting bigger and bigger, glad i sold at 950 LOL

what happened to you dumped your full stash straight away??  come on tell the truth sometimes. Did you not dump for 2500 ?  .... hmm your trading skills are quite disappointing.

read my posts all of them i was talking to strato earlier about me buying coins i bought 10k at 600 so fuck off retard.

but i though you mined them all and dumped straight away lol Smiley then you bought 10k at 600? why do that? seems very strange since you knew it was a scam and you dumped straight away.

i also dumped my pawncoins rate away for mad profit, then bought back in at 400 sat, only to sell at 3432 sat what's your point? am i not allowed to buy anycoin that i feel i can make a profit on scam or not/ go back to your closet you little bitch

hehe you never made any profits in this game.... please stop saying that you have done.  Tell us more funny stories regarding your great trading histories.  Also where can we sign up for these great trading gems you bestow upon us. They could be very profitable, simply read and do the exact opposite. I'll sign up right away.

You're allowed to do as you wish, that comes at a price though when you have no clue about things. That is why you are crying here because you sold too early and are experiencing sad regretful thoughts.

I love it when people display their ignorance and frustration with personal insults... you entertain me no end. Please send me your WC wallet so i can give you a few coins. I know you want some.

So again, you have no fact, evidence or anything else quantifiable to base your wild assumptions and otherwise obvious FUD on?

Get back to entertaining me then. Tell me some more funny tales of big time trades you've executed lately.  Also please add more swearing and anger i don't like these little bitch insults.... put in some real venom and spite, they're my favourites Smiley  

your clearly delusional please go read my post's or stop quoting me dipshit, your a fucking idiot that need's to go invest in some dirty arab towels cause you just know there not covered in shit. you enjoying your 0 buy support?

It's ' you're ' for future reference. Dirty arab towels? is this one of your trading tips? sounds better than the others you've given out. Oh and it's 'they're' not there. I don't want to be picky but when giving out your trading gems, try to give the impression you have an elementary grasp of the English language, it just looks better.

I'm busy enjoying you, not check out the exchanges for a while. I don't need to WC is one of many coins i hold i don't need to be glued to just one coin all of the time.

You're still here crying and entertaining, but i was hoping for more from you. Please try harder or just go to bed and come back refreshed.
guess ill stop posting on here and just message you

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
regnevacs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:59:05 AM

trolls are everywhere when the price drops.. trolls are hiding when price is high.. LOL
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:00:19 AM

guess ill stop posting on here and just message you

You won't stop posting here, that is just more FUD. You've said you were going many times and yet here you still are.  

brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:03:06 AM

Doing a bit of research aren't we ? This is scam coin, I have all the time in the world to tell people about this great scam ! Now go focus on your priorities.
You have now made 90 posts since being on this forum(25/10/13) and over 60 of them are in this thread alone.  One has to wonder why you waste so much time in a thread on a coin you hate so much.  Seems an awful waste of your time don't you think?
Do you think constantly saying "Blah blah blah" for over 65 posts in this thread are going to change peoples minds?  You're like a window but only more transparent.  Comedy value though you are fun.

Stop repeating yourself, and go do what you the best : Beg for giveaways !

I notice way before the POS issue you were calling WC a scam. That was a groundless claim then and i still believe it to be groundless. Tell me exactly how you define scam and how this is a scam?

Also what is your personal issue with mogonzo?  i see that you have some personal issue with him specifically. Tell us but bring evidence, i like to know peoples motivation.

How many puppet accounts do you have?

yeh. its getting boring the banter between BC/WC. before long will be bad for both because obviously other coins in the market.

maybe everyone should make friends Smiley

Are you serious Jeffminer? Your the 2nd biggest troll in Blackcoin thread. First time posting here and wouldn't do so if you were not being such a hypocrite on this. If you guys don't believe me, search Blackcoin thread and Jeffminer is a huge huge troll there.
insanid

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:07:20 AM

New update posted by temporary developer for WhiteCoin Foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.msg6432013#msg6432013
tf2honeybadger

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:09:00 AM

Hello,
Developer from Cryptographic Anomaly (CGA) here, as well as a moderator from the Poloniex exchange.
I have been working to implement, test, and then deploy the fixes necessary to bring WC back to primetime and get staking working. As it is, I believe I have all the necessary fixes done in my fork of the code tree (accessible here: https://github.com/tf2honeybadger/Whitecoin). However, I am getting very tired, and I am not confident in my abilities to continue to test and then deploy this new wallet without a full night's sleep and the help of the foundation.

The code in my fork of the code tree should be considered bleeding edge, and it is not suitable for production. It is your full responsibility to back up your wallet.dat before running it. It compiles, but I cannot promise that it will be able to sync up with another node because mine are off right now. This has changes suggested by cryptowest (create a new keypair for staking), and the changes proposed by the original, anonymous, Whitecoin developer (they can be found here: https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin/pull/5).

I will continue to work on the WC wallet until the staking is confirmed to be working and Poloniex and Mintpal have resumed trading. After this happens, I will no longer be doing development work for WC. The Foundation is working to bring on new developers who know much more about PoS coin source than I do, and we will hopefully see this soon.

Many of you may be wondering why I chose to do this for another coin. I believe that coin developers need to help each other out more often. While community matters inside each altcoin, it also matters for the whole coin ecosystem. I hope that going forward, WC has two new goals in mind: Transparency in the foundation and in the development process, and rigorous testing of wallets before a widespread release. I hope that the foundation will help to make this happen. I have a very small stake in WC (~200 WC), so I really am doing this to help another coin out, not to save myself.

See you all in #whitecoinfoundation on freenode soon,
tf2honeybadger.

-----
NOTE: I will probably not monitor this topic, as it is a TOTAL mess of FUD and spam. If you want to communicate with me, I will be on #whitecoinfoundation tomorrow, and will monitor this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.msg6432013#msg6432013
ycm82

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:10:45 AM

Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:14:27 AM

Hello,
Developer from Cryptographic Anomaly (CGA) here, as well as a moderator from the Poloniex exchange.
I have been working to implement, test, and then deploy the fixes necessary to bring WC back to primetime and get staking working. As it is, I believe I have all the necessary fixes done in my fork of the code tree (accessible here: https://github.com/tf2honeybadger/Whitecoin). However, I am getting very tired, and I am not confident in my abilities to continue to test and then deploy this new wallet without a full night's sleep and the help of the foundation.

The code in my fork of the code tree should be considered bleeding edge, and it is not suitable for production. It is your full responsibility to back up your wallet.dat before running it. It compiles, but I cannot promise that it will be able to sync up with another node because mine are off right now. This has changes suggested by cryptowest (create a new keypair for staking), and the changes proposed by the original, anonymous, Whitecoin developer (they can be found here: https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin/pull/5).

I will continue to work on the WC wallet until the staking is confirmed to be working and Poloniex and Mintpal have resumed trading. After this happens, I will no longer be doing development work for WC. The Foundation is working to bring on new developers who know much more about PoS coin source than I do, and we will hopefully see this soon.

Many of you may be wondering why I chose to do this for another coin. I believe that coin developers need to help each other out more often. While community matters inside each altcoin, it also matters for the whole coin ecosystem. I hope that going forward, WC has two new goals in mind: Transparency in the foundation and in the development process, and rigorous testing of wallets before a widespread release. I hope that the foundation will help to make this happen. I have a very small stake in WC (~200 WC), so I really am doing this to help another coin out, not to save myself.

tf2honeybadger.

-----
NOTE: I will probably not monitor this topic, as it is a TOTAL mess of FUD and spam. If you want to communicate with me, I will be on #whitecoinfoundation tomorrow, and will monitor this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.msg6432013#msg6432013

thanks very much for your help....CGA is another good coin. I hope when you've fixed this the community will see fit to donate a few WC your way if you post your address. No point them trying until after it is fixed since the coins shouldn't be moved right now.

MoosaNYC

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:23:13 AM

Hello,

tf2honeybadger.

-----

+1 Thank you for all your hard work    Smiley
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:31:54 AM

Hello,

tf2honeybadger.

-----

thank you!
now i can start buying Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:50:14 AM

Hello I'm a developer from coin "super xyz" I can fix all the problems with WC. Did I mention I'm a huge bagholder. Pay me and all your dreams will come true.
I'm not asking much...just that you're belief will raise the price to where i can cash out at a reasonable loss....

Come on people you can do it......i believe in you.
surma

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:50:39 AM

I am pleased to announce the opening of new, whitecoin multipool.

Currently pool offers VARDIFF, PROP payout system. proprietary software and 24/7 support. In the near future there will be a new website with detailed pool and miner statistics and prettier layout.

Join now:
http://wc.ghash.org/
insanid

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:00:26 AM

Hello I'm a developer from coin "super xyz" I can fix all the problems with WC. Did I mention I'm a huge bagholder. Pay me and all your dreams will come true.
I'm not asking much...just that you're belief will raise the price to where i can cash out at a reasonable loss....

Come on people you can do it......i believe in you.

tf2honeybadger has 266 WhiteCoin https://i.imgur.com/Oc7X29v.png, and is giving his time and effort to fix whitecoin because it is the right thing to do. This will be the last time I respond to your post troll, and I recommend no one else responds to you!
insanid

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:03:06 AM

New WhiteCoin thread here:

[PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.0

New update posted by temporary developer for WhiteCoin Foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.msg6432013#msg6432013
calme

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:06:20 AM

I really like the direction this coin is going. The community takeover is actually sort of reminiscent of BTC itself.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:22:56 AM

What's going on guys? I don't time to go through the 10 pages of posts since last time I logged in. But WC doesn't seem dead to me. Mintpal is currently showing WC as the top coin in terms of volume ahead of BC.
I guess I'll hang on to my WC and see how things unfold.
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:39:41 AM

Must be bedtime for all the negative people

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:40:01 AM

What's going on guys? I don't time to go through the 10 pages of posts since last time I logged in. But WC doesn't seem dead to me. Mintpal is currently showing WC as the top coin in terms of volume ahead of BC.
I guess I'll hang on to my WC and see how things unfold.

It seems to be turning around. On the quick actually!
polzki

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:41:28 AM

Hello im old member of the BTC-E and i left that exchange becouse of low morality of admins and made
account here to help you guys.

I want to share what i know about WC so people have time to react & not make money for the admins.

This conversation happened between two BTC-E admins and without them knowing.. i took screenshots.

http://i61.tinypic.com/9h3xoj.jpg

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

FAKE?

if not - proof ?

Okay everyone who didnt think i speak the truth how did it say in the text (Screenshot) that they would put mogonzo as new community leader ?

You think i can look in the future ? No ... So the text is true.

Look at that new WC post mogoonzo is The new community leader.

Maybe you guys should really start believing me.. Just saying they will dump on you.. HARD !

From the NEW post:
"5. Contact has been re-established with the devs.
6. The devs have agreed to turn over control of WhiteCoin to Chris Salsman (mogonzo) temporarily until a foundation is created.

And now read the text in Screenshot... Do what you want.. This is my LAST warning.
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: