Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:27:59 PM

Anyone else get not accepted interest only? I got unaccepted interest back then too but only once in a while. Now all I get is unaccepted. Pandabank is v3.0

I would assume you are using the hybrid mode? Try switching to classic mode; it worked for me. The only problem is that it will have to re-download the blockchain, so a couple hours.  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caze

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:33:29 PM

Anyone else get not accepted interest only? I got unaccepted interest back then too but only once in a while. Now all I get is unaccepted. Pandabank is v3.0

I would assume you are using the hybrid mode? Try switching to classic mode; it worked for me. The only problem is that it will have to re-download the blockchain, so a couple hours.  Sad

Patch to fix this is supposedly (and hopefully) coming very soon.
spankyminer

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:37:19 AM

Thanks for the fast reply guys! Yes I was using Hybrid Mode but it worked back then too so I was wondering what went wrong. Alright, will wait for a patch then
Sellers

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:53:24 AM

Just got me some : P
bdanyo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:00:54 AM

Thanks for the fast reply guys! Yes I was using Hybrid Mode but it worked back then too so I was wondering what went wrong. Alright, will wait for a patch then

Depending on your download speeds, classic mode will usually take from 4 hour (very fast top tier internet and latest gen computer specs) to 24 hours. If you can wait for another approx 12 hours? You can wait for Patch 3.0.1 as it fixes this issue.

cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:42:20 AM

you're in for a lot of stakes when you finish syncing with classic! You stakes are never lost even if it's rejected, you'll get bigger and better stakes the next round!
mynamehere

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:44:55 AM

you're in for a lot of stakes when you finish syncing with classic! You stakes are never lost even if it's rejected, you'll get bigger and better stakes the next round!

Quoted for truth.  Grin
mynamehere

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:45:27 AM

Depending on your download speeds, classic mode will usually take from 4 hour (very fast top tier internet and latest gen computer specs) to 24 hours. If you can wait for another approx 12 hours? You can wait for Patch 3.0.1 as it fixes this issue.

That is good to hear, bdanyo.
bdanyo

Activity: 322

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:43:51 AM

Patch 3.0.1 Patch Released - Mandatory Upgrade from PandaBank v3.0.0 to v3.0.1 Patch Notes

- Fixed an issue for hybrid mode – that was causing invalid stakes for some users. *The nature of this patch is mandatory if you are currently running v3.0.0, to prevent this issue from occurring again*
– Made toolbar menu icons visible on OSX systems.
– Fixed an issue that was leading to small font sizes on some OSX systems.
– Initial translation of UI into zh_CN (Simplified Chinese).
– New command line option -qm that can be used to give an absolute path to a .qm localistation file (generator by qt-linguist) – this is useful for UI translators who want to test their translations.
- Speed improvement for ‘verify’ phase of hybrid syncing.
– Improve some text/messages within UI and ensure text/messages that could not be localist can now be localised, to allow for full localisation by translators.
– Allow translators to select the UI fonts they want used as each language should ideally have its own fonts rather than blindly using the same fonts.
– Fixed a UI issue with transaction grid ‘summary header’ whereby some of the balances would, in some instances, no longer be visible if shrinking a maximized window.
– Replace pandachain.net with pnd.showed.us as blockchain explorer.
– Fixed an issue in ‘transfer pane’ where holding down the mouse over ‘add another button’ would incorrectly perform the action multiple times.
– Fixed some usability issues in transfer pane UI, inform user if trying to make a payment with no from address selected, better error message if balance is short due to staking and other minor changes.

http://pandacoinpnd.org/mandatory-upgrade-from-pandabank-v3-0-0-to-v3-0-1-patch-notes/

cadexn

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:49:50 AM

Patch 3.0.1 Patch Released - Mandatory Upgrade from PandaBank v3.0.0 to v3.0.1 Patch Notes

- Fixed an issue for hybrid mode – that was causing invalid stakes for some users. *The nature of this patch is mandatory if you are currently running v3.0.0, to prevent this issue from occurring again*
– New command line option -qm that can be used to give an absolute path to a .qm localistation file (generator by qt-linguist) – this is useful for UI translators who want to test their translations.
– Improve some text/messages within UI and ensure text/messages that could not be localist can now be localised, to allow for full localisation by translators.
– Allow translators to select the UI fonts they want used as each language should ideally have its own fonts rather than blindly using the same fonts.
– Fixed a UI issue with transaction grid ‘summary header’ whereby some of the balances would, in some instances, no longer be visible if shrinking a maximized window.
– Fixed an issue in ‘transfer pane’ where holding down the mouse over ‘add another button’ would incorrectly perform the action multiple times.
– Fixed some usability issues in transfer pane UI, inform user if trying to make a payment with no from address selected, better error message if balance is short due to staking and other minor changes.

http://pandacoinpnd.org/mandatory-upgrade-from-pandabank-v3-0-0-to-v3-0-1-patch-notes/

The magic patch! Thank you to all the great devs behind this! Keep up the good work!
ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:09:41 AM

cadexn

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:11:15 AM

make sure you update your wallet to 3.0.1! It's MANDATORY
ozzke

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:18:41 AM

make sure you update your wallet to 3.0.1! It's MANDATORY

for people currently running 3.0.0 that is Smiley

PhiPhi

Activity: 135

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:54:53 AM

Sneak Preview of the upcoming service that will be launched - WeSellPND!

We are in the final stages of organizing with WeSellDoges.com operators to bring out WeSellPND.com, to buy Pandacoin easily with Paypal.

They are a reputable service provider, famed for their stable margins and 10 second delivery times after payment.

If the margins are sensible as well as stable this will be a great addition.  Can we get an expected delivery date/month or better asked, can I give the WeSellPND url and my PandaCountPND account No. to Santa?

Margins will be sensible, it's done when it's done Tongue

But to give you guys a headstart you could already head over to http://wesellcrypto.com/limits and get verified. That way they will also have less trouble keeping up with the verification process once it's launched Smiley

Not working for me gmail just returns with a Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain wesellcrypto.com by aspmx.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c01::1b].

The error that the other server returned was:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

WeSellCrypto Website says:
To become approved for purchasing on the site, please contact us at verify@wesellcrypto.com

Anybody else seen this problem?

rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:03:35 AM

Great job. Glad to see frequent updates. PND Devs are the best.

cadexn

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:23:45 AM

We are in the final stages of organizing with WeSellDoges.com operators to bring out WeSellPND.com, to buy Pandacoin easily with Paypal.

They are a reputable service provider, famed for their stable margins and 10 second delivery times after payment.

If the margins are sensible as well as stable this will be a great addition.  Can we get an expected delivery date/month or better asked, can I give the WeSellPND url and my PandaCountPND account No. to Santa?

But to give you guys a headstart you could already head over to http://wesellcrypto.com/limits and get verified. That way they will also have less trouble keeping up with the verification process once it's launched Smiley

Not working for me gmail just returns with a Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain wesellcrypto.com by aspmx.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c01::1b].

To become approved for purchasing on the site, please contact us at verify@wesellcrypto.com

The site is not out yet phiphi
ozzke

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:34:16 AM

he's not talking about wesellpnd, he's talking about wesellcrypto, which should work

PhiPhi

Activity: 135

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:36:25 AM

cadexn - not according to okkze, and I went for general verification not PND, wesellcrypto.com is definately up.

mikeroz

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:56:52 AM

one of my wallets is v 2.0.2 and staking, are there plans to make that version obsolete any time soon?

ozzke

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:20:28 PM

one of my wallets is v 2.0.2 and staking, are there plans to make that version obsolete any time soon?

At this point not yet. We realize that there are some people who prefer the ugly old version Wink
When/if we change something to the protocol you would have to though.

Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: