Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:45:25 PM

I am making plans for my next PND Game. Would you rather a Super Mario Bros type of game or a tower defense game?

What about both? Grin
Too much time and money. I can't afford sprites for both Sad
I would glady fund some of the textures for a panda tower defense.
Also, I would glady beta test and help with fixes (if it's open source, of course)
I have enough PND for the graphics(textures, sprite sheets) for the tower defense.  But I may not have enough to finish a mario game.

If it was open source then people would be able to cheat easier and get PND that they shouldn't get. A few people cheated on my old snake game and were able to get around 20k PND before I noticed. I don't want to take any chances with future games.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PND-Chinese

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:05:31 AM

Now China can visit Bitcointalk without VPN.
cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:24:51 AM

this is great news!
bdanyo

Activity: 322

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 02:41:14 AM

Dear community, we want to provide an update regarding concerns raised regarding the high margins and slow delivery times from buyPND.com. We took the comments seriously and would like to announce that we are in the final stages of organizing with WeSellDoges.com operators to bring out WeSellPND.com, to buy Pandacoin easily with Paypal.

They are a reputable service provider, famed for their stable margins and 10 second delivery times after payment. Expect the service to be out in under a month.

cadexn

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:21:15 AM

Dear community, we want to provide an update regarding concerns raised regarding the high margins and slow delivery times from buyPND.com. We took the comments seriously and would like to announce that we are in the final stages of organizing with WeSellDoges.com operators to bring out WeSellPND.com, to buy Pandacoin easily with Paypal.

They are a reputable service provider, famed for their stable margins and 10 second delivery times after payment. Expect the service to be out in under a month.

This is great news!
donacid

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:55:03 AM

awesome! great job
donacid

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:12:50 AM

btw, i sell E-Books for a few pnd, don't hesitate to contact me, i can provide you over 12k different E-Books. i also got my first happy customer.
http://www.reddit.com/r/BambooRoad/comments/2n9a0u/sell_ebooks_for_pnd/
cryptonewstoday

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:22:38 AM

Nice! Even though I like Jommy, the margins were too high, I understand why they were that high, but still.. New people didn't quite understand.
Tomski

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:57:08 AM

Very nice!
cryptonewstoday

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:56:24 PM

Finally Cheesy
ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:56:37 PM

The Weekly Panda

Front Page

Major PandaBank Upgrade (v3.0.0) Released - World’s First Hybrid Cryptocurrency Wallet - Inbuilt Lightweight Mode, Instant Sync Technology & Rapid Blockchain Download

Inbuilt PandaBank ‘Lite’ and ‘Hybrid’ modes. Instantly sync with blockchain and use your Pandacoins right after installation. Download entire blockchain in 5-15 minutes. A superior user experience. Upgrade your PandaBank today!

Official announcement from The Pandacoin Development Team - http://pandacoinpnd.org/pandacoin-pnd-develops-worlds-first-hybrid-cryptocurrency-wallet-inbuilt-lightweight-mode-instant-sync-technology-rapid-blockchain-download/

Sneak Preview For the Next Major Release

We are recruiting 2 Community Managers

The Pandacoin Development Team is looking to recruit 2 community managers to join our team, help welcome newcomers across our social channels (Bitcointalk, IRC, Reddit & Facebook), and moderate the content of the chat among community members.

What we are looking for:
-Active in bitcointalk forums, our main IRC channel, Reddit and Facebook page.
-Have a moderate understanding of the PandaBank installation process and knowledge of existing Pandacoin infrastructure and layout of our homepage.
-Has a friendly disposition and likes helping others.

What we can offer:
-A monthly Pandacoin bounty paid out of the Community Chest to remunerate you for your time.

If you are interested, email bdanyo@pandacoinpnd.org with the following information and we will contact select candidates for an interview!
-Bitcointalk/IRC/Reddit/Facebook aliases
-Average time spent daily on Pandacoin community channels
-Why you are interested in joining our team and why you believe you are suitable for this position!

New PND Snake beta update released by Rghmodz! Download here http://pndgames.net/

Changes:
Made main menu nicer.
Added option menu where you can change controls.
Removed game resolution dialog on start up.
Changed fonts to a pixelated font for a more retro feel.

Current bugs:
Changing controls to arrow keys does not work.
Changing controls to numpad keys does not work.

Download here http://pndgames.net/

Congratulations to user 'Tomski007' for being the 4th 1 million $PND winner on our IRC Pandacoin Lotto Faucet!!!

Join us on #PandacoinPND at freenode.net to try out the Lotto-Faucet commands !lotto !panda or !gimme, have a chance of winning up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) and chat with the other Pandas from this awesome community!

http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=panda.&channels=%23PandacoinPND&uio=Mj10cnVlJjQ9dHJ1ZSY5PXRydWUmMTE9MTg1JjEyPXRydWU60

A big thank you to community member 'Mynamehere' for donating another 1 million Pandacoins to the Community Chest

We have received now a total of 5 million Pandacoins to the Community Chest from 'Mynamehere'! The Pandacoin Community Chest now stands at an impressive - 188 million Pandacoins! http://pandacoinpnd.org/community/community-chest/

Pandacoin In The Media

CryptoCoinNews.com Article - "Pandacoin Develops World’s First Hybrid Cryptocurrency Wallet"

"Pandacoin, a cryptocurrency designed specifically for mass market adoption, has released a major update for their Crypto-Banking wallet. Users of Pandabank will be able to switch the main client to a lightweight version called Pandabank Lite. The main wallet will now be called Pandabank Hybrid and now has Instant Sync Technology (IST) and Rapid Blockchain Download (RBD). IST and RBD will allow new users the ability to rapidly synchronize with the blockchain and access their Pandacoins right after client download. With the new technology, users will be able to sync with the blockchain in 5 to 15 minutes, a significant improvement over the 4 to 24 hours the old client took.…"

View the rest of the article here - https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/pandacoin-develops-worlds-first-hybrid-wallet/

"Pandacoin Breaks New Ground" - Cryptolix News Article Coverage on the Major Innovative PandaBank Upgrades

"Here at Cryptolix.com we’ve been following Pandacoin closely. They have released some major news today (November 18, 2014) with some new and exciting stuff.  See below…"

View the rest of the article here - http://cryptolix.com/pandacoin-news-and-updates/

ForexMinute.com - Pandacoin Launches World’s First Hybrid Cryptocurrency Wallet News Article Coverage

"ForexMinute.com – Known for its no-nonsense distribution mechanism, Pandacoin is gradually making its presence felt among other leading digital currencies. This time, the Proof-of-Stake coin has added further stars to its merit by launching the world’s very first hybrid cryptocurrency wallet.

With the term ‘hybrid’, Pandacoin means to deliver a coin storage client that could easily switch to its lightweight version ‘Pandacoin Lite’. Its developing team has thus came up with ‘PandaBank Hybrid’, a storage client that could easily perform the aforementioned task, enabling users with limited bandwidth and storage restrictions to have a hassle-free experience..."

View the rest of the article here - http://www.forexminute.com/cryptocurrency-news/pandacoin-launches-worlds-first-hybrid-cryptocurrency-wallet-50037

CryptoArticles.com - NEW PANDACOIN UPDATE REDUCES BLOCKCHAIN DOWNLOAD TIMES BY 5000%. DUAL MODE WALLET WITH INBUILT LIGHTWALLET

"November 17th, 2014: Pandacoin (PND) released a major update today to their ‘Crypto-Banking’ wallet – PandaBank, making it the  cryptocurrency main storage client with the ability to switch to a lightweight version of the client, ‘PandaBank Lite’. Pandacoin’s main wallet mode is now called ‘PandaBank Hybrid’, integrated with ‘Instant Sync Technology’ (IST) and ‘Rapid Blockchain Download’ (RBD); allowing their new users to immediately synchronize with the blockchain and utilize their Pandacoins right after installation of the client, and reducing the time to download the entire blockchain from 4 to 24 hours, down to 5 to 15 minutes..."

View the rest of the article here - http://www.cryptoarticles.com/press-releases/new-pandacoin-update-reduces-blockchain-download-times-by-5000

CoinSource.com - PandaCoin’s v3.0 Introduces Revolutionary New Blockchain Features

"With its most recent v3.0.0 update, Pandacoin revealed that every PandaBank wallet will have a built-in “Lite” and “Hybrid” mode. The Lite mode requires no downloading of the blockchain, so your coins show up instantly and transactions can be made.

The Hybrid mode allows for the blockchain to download in under half an hour, as compared to days with other cryptos.

The total time of downloading the blockchain has dropped 5000% from previous versions, dropping it from 4 to 24 hours down to 5 to 15 minutes on average. The new update also features Instant Sync Technology, which allows users to see transactions and use their coins immediately. However, do note that when the wallet is in Lite mode, you cannot earn interest on your coins and are not helping secure the network...."

View the rest of the article here - http://www.coinssource.com/pandacoin-hits-v3-0-with-revolutionary-new-blockchain-features/

All Alt News - PandaCoin: Develops World’s First Hybrid Cryptocurrency Wallet - Inbuilt Lightweight Mode, Instant Sync Technology & Rapid Blockchain Download

"A spokesperson for Pandacoin explained, “We as a team had identified several user experience problems with the typical main storage of cryptocurrency clients that have yet to be addressed adequately. New users to any cryptocurrency should not need to wait for many hours and in Bitcoin’s case, sometimes even a week, for their wallet to download and synchronize with the blockchain, before being able to see and utilize their cryptocurrencies. Using lightweight clients is a possible solution to this problem, but not ideal for any Proof of Stake based cryptocurrencies, as users are then not participating in interest staking or helping to secure the network to prevent 51% attacks. However, we understand that some of our current and future users will have bandwidth and hard drive storage restrictions, so we are giving them the option to easily switch to ‘PandaBank Lite’ within the same client...”

View the rest of the article HERE - http://allaltnews.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/pandacoin-develops-worlds-first-hybrid.html

The Paypers - Pandacoin Releases New Hybrid Digital Wallet

"Pandacoin, a cryptocurrency payments processor, has released a new version of the hybrid cryptocurrency wallet, forexminute.com reports.

The word ‘hybrid’ means, in the context, delivering a coin storage client that could switch to its lightweight version ‘Pandacoin Lite’. Its developing team has thus come up with ‘PandaBank Hybrid’, a storage client that could perform the switching...."

View the rest of the article here - http://www.thepaypers.com//cryptocurrencies-bitcoin-virtual-currencies/pandacoin-releases-new-hybrid-digital-wallet/757430-39

mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:32:08 PM

I am making plans for my next PND Game. Would you rather a Super Mario Bros type of game or a tower defense game?

What about both? Grin
Also, I would glady beta test and help with fixes (if it's open source, of course)
I have enough PND for the graphics(textures, sprite sheets) for the tower defense.  But I may not have enough to finish a mario game.

If it was open source then people would be able to cheat easier and get PND that they shouldn't get. A few people cheated on my old snake game and were able to get around 20k PND before I noticed. I don't want to take any chances with future games.
I understand. I can still send some funds (if need be) and help betates if you want.
Also, have you considered making it in-browser? Just curious.

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:49:37 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 03:35:17 PM by Pelgoran98

Nice! Even though I like Jommy, the margins were too high, I understand why they were that high, but still.. New people didn't quite understand.

I just want to go on record as I have before that I've gotten great service from Jommy. As for the new plan, I can't knock progress. But, Jommy always treats me wonderfully.
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:50:11 PM

What about both? Grin

I understand. I can still send some funds (if need be) and help betates if you want.
Also, have you considered making it in-browser? Just curious.
Thank you. I will let you know.

Yup. I plan on tower defense to be web browser only.

Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:52:28 PM

Hey mtrycz!

I sent you a PM! I have a few questions for ya. If you could hop on the IRC or just chat through PMs here that'd be cool :p

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
donacid

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:30:12 PM

hey guys, go to IRC channel  #coin-swap and type !vote pnd
thanks
cadexn

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:43:27 PM

thanks

qft
Tomski

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:15:56 PM

thanks

Yes, let's do this panda's! We are #2 at the moment, 23 votes behind #1.
slaithe

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:08:57 PM

and
you can submit a vote every 10 mins at https://askcoin.net/votes
Tomski

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:53:12 PM

thanks

Yes, let's do this panda's! We are #2 at the moment, 23 votes behind #1.

Only 4 votes behind. Comon vote vote vote!
Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: