Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:19:57 AM

receiving 4.2 btc in the afternoon  Grin PND time

got myself a few BTC to spend as well!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTListener

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:58:24 AM

receiving 4.2 btc in the afternoon  Grin PND time

got myself a few BTC to spend as well!

Good time to be buying if you ask me.
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:23:57 PM

Holy shit the price is very low  Cry Cry
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:16:27 PM

LOL @ your sad faces. This is like early Christmas man! Recognize.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:16:04 PM

LOL @ your sad faces. This is like early Christmas man! Recognize.

Exactly!! Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I didn't.
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:26:15 PM

some of my cheap supports have been filled Smiley
+10M

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
donacid

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:48:58 PM

+10M

mine are still pending, 14m got filled, waiting for 40m more  Cheesy
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:35:29 PM

+10M

PND's black friday sale
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:21:58 PM

+10M

PND's black friday sale

"If we want digital currencies to succeed as currencies, this [pump and dump] trend needs to change. Exchanges need to examine the coins they host as currencies, not as potential short term cash-cows. They need to accept digital currencies that have the highest potentials to succeed as currencies and to provide some real pragmatic value to its users and holders, not the coins which have the highest potential to provide short term profits."

This is all well and good, but for now, merely wishful thinking. I totally agree with it, but how in the hell can you do anything about pumping and dumping? How do we make PND more stable than anything out there? I haven't a clue, and I'm not exactly an expert either. I know the silver lining is we get chances to buy up PND when the floor drops out, but I'm always at a loss as to how this is ever going to level off for the long term. Maybe it's just patience-related. Hope there will be opinions from folks much more knowledgeable than I. Thanks.
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:28:05 PM

+10M

PND's black friday sale

"If we want digital currencies to succeed as currencies, this [pump and dump] trend needs to change. Exchanges need to examine the coins they host as currencies, not as potential short term cash-cows. They need to accept digital currencies that have the highest potentials to succeed as currencies and to provide some real pragmatic value to its users and holders, not the coins which have the highest potential to provide short term profits."

This is all well and good, but for now, merely wishful thinking. I totally agree with it, but how in the hell can you do anything about pumping and dumping? How do we make PND more stable than anything out there? I haven't a clue, and I'm not exactly an expert either. I know the silver lining is we get chances to buy up PND when the floor drops out, but I'm always at a loss as to how this is ever going to level off for the long term. Maybe it's just patience-related. Hope there will be opinions from folks much more knowledgeable than I. Thanks.

Good One. I appreciate your concern and believes in PND

I have noticed lately; there are people who are in crypto world for short term benefits and few people who kept there PND safe in lockers just helping community staking and providing more network strength.

Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:04:53 PM

I have noticed lately; there are people who are in crypto world for short term benefits and few people who kept there PND safe in lockers just helping community staking and providing more network strength.

And that brings up another issue, the great new Panda Bank software Hybrid/Lite mode, that does not stake, or provide network security. It is being hailed as a great success, but in reality it weakens your network security and pays no interest to the holder, People are better off just leaving PND on the exchanges if they are not going to stake, at least then they don't have to worry about making backups in case their hard drive crashes.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
LTListener

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:24:18 PM

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
Argon18

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:28:39 PM

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Finally Something We Agreed On!!!   Cheesy

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
mikeroz

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:29:40 PM

why don´t rise the price?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Because the $50,000 that Whale Panda invested in PND has been eaten away by the dumpers.
And he is out of funds to Pump up the coin , so now the price crash begins unless others invest all of their funds to hold the price.

and below is the reason
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___
Quote from: TheCoin on November 11, 2014, 12:53:58 PM
Dumpers have a finite amount of coins to dump and its normal for coins to change hands.  If you feel price is cheap, buy.

Sorry , but they have an ever changing amount.
Example
They Know WhalePanda is trying to increase the price, so they sell to him at 12 sat, but put in buy orders at a lower rate say 10 sat, and some sell when the price drops to 10 , so the dumpers replenish their pandacoins, and wait for the next pump and repeat selling higher. Why do you think that $20,000 input from whale never got you guys to even 20 sat. They are constantly draining the marketcap for their own personal gain.
The Dumpers are making money off of you every few sat.

Unless you can buy over 80% of the market , they will keep crushing you over & over again.

IMO
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______

Now let the personal abuse against me begin since that what happens whenever you say anything in this forum.

yes, but where will they get the pnd back after dump? it will work like that only if we have enough weak... not even weak, more like insane investors who will sell low and buy high from dumpers, they will dump out.

PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:32:31 PM

And that brings up another issue, the great new Panda Bank software Hybrid/Lite mode, that does not stake, or provide network security. It is being hailed as a great success, but in reality it weakens your network security and pays no interest to the holder, People are better off just leaving PND on the exchanges if they are not going to stake, at least then they don't have to worry about making backups in case their hard drive crashes.

I look at Lite mode as a special case use, like if you have restored your wallet to a new PC and need to make an urgent transaction,  for day to day you would use Hybrid or Classic mode which do stake and secure the blockchain, no other wallet can offer you that flexibilty and utility.

cryptonewstoday

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:03:16 PM

Wow, that's not true. Some people had issues with staking in hybrid, for now it works perfect if you keep it in classic until they bring out  a fix. Security is fine. Keeping coins on an exchange is just incredibly stupid.
Chance of losing coins on an exchange is at least 100 times bigger than on your own computer.
Argon18

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:13:12 PM

Wow, that's not true. Some people had issues with staking in hybrid, for now it works perfect if you keep it in classic until they bring out  a fix. Security is fine. Keeping coins on an exchange is just incredibly stupid. Chance of losing coins on an exchange is at least 100 times bigger than on your own computer.

Staking in hybrid mode does not work and will not work (due to not having the complete blockchain downloaded & up to date.)
Classic way is the only way it will stake, but the default activation upon install is Hybrid mode.
At Least some exchanges make backups, 99% of users don't.

EDIT : Things that can destroy your PND coins if you  don't keep a backup
Fire, Flood, Stolen PC, Hard drive failure, and the newest cryptowall viruses that lock up your data unless you pay a ransom.

http://www.mlive.com/business-resource-center/2014/11/new_cryptowall_virus_threatens.html

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:17:25 PM

Wow, that's not true. Some people had issues with staking in hybrid, for now it works perfect if you keep it in classic until they bring out  a fix. Security is fine. Keeping coins on an exchange is just incredibly stupid.
Chance of losing coins on an exchange is at least 100 times bigger than on your own computer.

And bottom line, it is still very early yet. But, you just wish for increased cred in the industry, and my big hope is that we'll get that before too terribly long because so many business plans and platforms are frothing at the bit at the promise and potential of cryptocurrency being their new base of financial operations. It's just such a huge part of everyone's future. With the development team's giant accomplishments thus far, the price fluctuations and pump and dumpers will hopefully have less and less of an impact. I get the distinct feeling that our development core can pretty much do whatever it takes: developing, planning, marketing, promotions, etc. etc. Your actions have spoken louder than any words, fears, or worries that I may have expressed. I have decided to expect the best, not fear the worst.
ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:18:29 PM

Wow, that's not true. Some people had issues with staking in hybrid, for now it works perfect if you keep it in classic until they bring out  a fix. Security is fine. Keeping coins on an exchange is just incredibly stupid. Chance of losing coins on an exchange is at least 100 times bigger than on your own computer.

Staking in hybrid mode does not work and will not work (due to not having the complete blockchain downloaded & up to date.)
Classic way is the only way it will stake, but the default activation upon install is Hybrid mode.
At Least some exchanges make backups, 99% of users don't.

This is wrong. It does stake in hybrid. We are aware some people have issues and we are working on a solution but don't go into details if you don't know what's going on.
Hybrid does have the entire blockchain.

Argon18

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:26:02 PM

This is wrong. It does stake in hybrid. We are aware some people have issues and we are working on a solution but don't go into details if you don't know what's going on.
Hybrid does have the entire blockchain.

Nope, because if you switch to classic mode it redownloads the entire blockchain from scratch.
Different Blockchains data files are being used 1 for classic and 1 for hybrid.
Which is why hybrid will never work for staking and will cause future problems.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: