Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:50:37 PM

FYI For those with working hardware and a LEPA power supply or a similar 1500W enermax version I found some 12V 8pin EPS to 6+2PCIe adapters

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/8687/cab-158/8_8-pin_EPS_to_62-Pin_PCI-Express_Adapter_Cable_CB-E8-P68F.html

These will do the job. It will address the need to hook up the power on the 5th rail for a fully powered system using a single PSU vs hooking up 2 of them. Seeing as its working for people this should be a suitable fix. I have one PSU already manually modified I had hoped not to do the same to the other.

I am still running some tests. So far at least one of the machines appears to be running well and at advertised spec. Im still gathering numbers. Its taking a bit longer than I planned. I will have more details but things are looking promising. 

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:53:24 PM

AMT_Miner - Are you coming to send Fedex pick up this broken miner today? It has been a week already and no pickup.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:58:36 PM

AMT_Miner - Are you coming to send Fedex pick up this broken miner today? It has been a week already and no pickup.

Since they technically said they would you alternatively could pack them up and send them and COD it. OR they could just give you the fedex account number so you can just ship them out to them at their cost. Just a thought. Might make your life a little easier. For your own sake send an email and address in your subject "bct <forumname> #ordernumber" so that you get results. At least I have gotten results this way. Just passing along what has worked for me. Also you have a paper trail as well to make sure its all tracked.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:13:13 PM

Is there still a list of orders that shows who's received miners by AMT order number?  I'm #1450 so I'm afraid I may never even receive a shipping e-mail.  I know AMT hasn't said much but have they even recognize their miner guarantee still present  on the ir website.  Per website "AMT will receive your order, if the networks hash rate increases to the point where your miner can no longer meet ROI we will upgrade your miner to the next level of AMT miners."   SO will  I be receiving a 2.4 TH miner or even higher?   AMT please respond to one of my e-mails.

Petermolloy

Save your self the time and trouble of dealing with AMT. Ask for a refund and join in on the class action suit. AMT are going to jail folks.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:31:13 PM

another fyi guys just got a killawatt meter and 3 blades (2 chips down on one) and 7 fans including 2 stock are pulling 611w at the wall
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:15:38 PM

Has anyone got through to AMT to about RMA on non working boards?

I've got a free 20 amp line with nothing on it. I tested the boards individually with the one PSU just to make sure it wasn't another issue. Only two of my boards are working. Each pulling 200 GH nominal one with 256 working cores one with 255 working cores.

Two boards won't get recognized at all and one board does get recognized but with multiple "broken" chips  runs about 150 cores.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
blackvoice

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:27:50 PM

wait for more information Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:44:01 PM

I got 2 power supplys 30 amp for each power supply I have enough power for these things .. its just the boards are not working .. I even repaired the back plane thing that burnt . How i repaired it i got one of those tiny cables from a bad mother board and connected it back with black tape . I mean the tiny cables from the circuit board . 3 boards dont work or seem to turn on if theres a way some one has had to kick start these things please share .. I tested each board individually aswell .   Maybe there something we can do to the circuit board to make it work .

Ok so if you test each board one by one they ALL work? or those 3 boards just don't work when tested one by one? I just want to make sure I am understanding you correctly.

Plugging in each board should get you around 200Ghs each. If you are hitting those numbers testing each board then you are ok. IF your issue is with all 5 boards plugged in and 3 don't work then it has something to do with the power supply most likley OR you dont have enough power at the wall (hence 20Amp circuit at your location not the PSU)

Essentially make sure you have the outlet you are pulling from can handle 20A. That means going to the breaker box and checking for that. Normally those are labeled.
For the PSU what are the makes/models of the PSUs. That would be helpful as there might be some documentation on how you might need to connect them. The more info you can give us the better on what you have.

3 boards do no not work tested one by one  . I got 2 30 amp breakers I had a electrician Change it .  .. I took the 3 boards out and analyze them I don't see anything wrong with em maybe there's something I over looked . Or they just do not work . I gotta make some Roi on this 6 grand ugh these people are just a mess Should I just mail these boards back and label it with BAD BOARDS PLEASE RESEND ME OTHER ONES ? Has any one mailed in boards back . But AMT just ignores all my emails .... If by next week they do not respond I am going to small claims court in PA I hate the whole court system as they take forever to get your money back .

Has anyone been to the address where they shipped the Machined from ? the 355 Lancester ave one ?

I mailed one of my bitfury boards back to them, at the 355 Lancaster address, and it was returned within a week.  hopefully you'll have the same quick turn around time on your bad parts.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:50:35 PM

I mailed one of my bitfury boards back to them, at the 355 Lancaster address, and it was returned within a week.  hopefully you'll have the same quick turn around time on your bad parts.

Ok... worth a shot.  They are broken anyway!

Did you ship them at your own expense?

Did you leave a note with the package?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:09:33 PM

I confirmed the needed replacement with Jim, and he gave me their UPS account info.  let me see if i can find it.
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:18:23 PM

sent you a PM.

yes, i put a note in the box with the board.  along my return shipping info, i asked for upgrades, per the $160 they owe me for shipping refund, and/or the MPP.

i got my lone replacement board back.  i guess that's better than nothing.
mellorbo

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:34:38 PM

another fyi guys just got a killawatt meter and 3 blades (2 chips down on one) and 7 fans including 2 stock are pulling 611w at the wall
Thanks mell it is not turbo right?
Have you tried so queted turbo mode at all?
If yes how your hash rate increases and killawatt also
Thanks
yes thats nominal usage and its not 2 chips down like i thought its a few cores on 2-3 chips i believe due to lack of voltage, im going to have a proper play now i have everything i need so im going to try see if i can bring those chips to life again.
i have not tried turbo yet due to heat issues, atm id rather stay at a steady 560gh than blow boards for 2 days of turbo lol
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

AMT no longer accepting orders for the 1.2th miners...... Interesting.. When will I receive my order? It's well over a month late now. Some information would be greatly appreciated!!!
Chazaki

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:03:00 AM

AMT no longer accepting orders for the 1.2th miners...... Interesting.. When will I receive my order? It's well over a month late now. Some information would be greatly appreciated!!!

Save your time and effort. My order was supposed to have been delivered the first week in February. Still nothing. Join the class action suit

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
pierred

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:50:56 AM

Since you are not replying to my email, what's the status on order #501, you never shipped back the miner that needed repair.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:07:19 AM

Called josh, he called me back. He give me their fex ex info to send back the three boards for RMA.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
mellorbo

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:22:40 PM

Thanks mell it is not turbo right?
Have you tried so queted turbo mode at all?
If yes how your hash rate increases and killawatt also
Thanks
yes thats nominal usage and its not 2 chips down like i thought its a few cores on 2-3 chips i believe due to lack of voltage, im going to have a proper play now i have everything i need so im going to try see if i can bring those chips to life again.
i have not tried turbo yet due to heat issues, atm id rather stay at a steady 560gh than blow boards for 2 days of turbo lol
Wise mell Smiley
Thanks for the update
560gh steady - you mean your pool graph or Pi web stats?
Best
its all round the pool and web stats both pick up 560 but the pool goes around 550-600ghs
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:32:30 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 02:27:14 PM by ISAWHIM

Is there still a list of orders that shows who's received miners by AMT order number?  I'm #1450 so I'm afraid I may never even receive a shipping e-mail.  I know AMT hasn't said much but have they even recognize their miner guarantee still present  on the ir website.  Per website "AMT will receive your order, if the networks hash rate increases to the point where your miner can no longer meet ROI we will upgrade your miner to the next level of AMT miners."   SO will  I be receiving a 2.4 TH miner or even higher?   AMT please respond to one of my e-mails.

Petermolloy

Your order, as listed, is order number #1485 paid on 02.13.2014. (Is this not correct, or do you have two orders?)

I have assumed the responsibility of keeping the list up to date. Please let me know of any changes to your order-status.

Thank-you, JD (ISAWHIM)

LINK: AMT Order List, Revised
Chazaki

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:53:46 PM

It is obvious that AMT is sitting on their hands and being non-communicative on purpose. No company can be this ignorant to their customers without it being intentional.

They know  anything they say will be used against them in court. They're going to jail people.... You simply cannot conduct business in this way in the United States without spending time behind bars.

If you think businesses don't get away with much more than has happened with AMT you live in some sort of fantasy world that sounds like it might be fun to vacation in.

If I had to guess my thought is that they are primarily in save their own asses mode.  Each time I've talked to Josh in the past two weeks he's mentioned how hectic it is with the lawsuits, I have this vision of the world crumbling around them.

If you think that its okay for businesses to get away with treating customers in this way and stealing money from people, you're the one living in a fantasy world...

sabre

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:11:02 PM

It is obvious that AMT is sitting on their hands and being non-communicative on purpose. No company can be this ignorant to their customers without it being intentional.

They know  anything they say will be used against them in court. They're going to jail people.... You simply cannot conduct business in this way in the United States without spending time behind bars.

If you think businesses don't get away with much more than has happened with AMT you live in some sort of fantasy world that sounds like it might be fun to vacation in.

If I had to guess my thought is that they are primarily in save their own asses mode.  Each time I've talked to Josh in the past two weeks he's mentioned how hectic it is with the lawsuits, I have this vision of the world crumbling around them.

Yes big companies have enough money to fend off lawsuits so that the little guy just gives up so they get away with it. However, the legal fees that AMT will have to endure to defend every lawsuit will cripple their personal finances. So yes, they won't get away with it and they deserve everything that is coming to them. The lawsuits will have enough angry witnesses that AMT has created to vouch against them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: