Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sabre

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:52:12 PM

Could you please tell the person sitting in the dark at the desk on the laptop to answer the door once in a while?

Well we know they are scared of customers coming to their site. Now we know that they are also scared of the postman. Hmmm maybe the postman is a customer of theirs therefore the reason is that are scared of their customer again ! Boggles the mind !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:07:09 PM

AMT_Miners

Explain to me after 3 week of waiting that I still don't have the missing backplane that you supposedly claimed you shipped on two different occasions?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Squeeky62

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:09:50 PM

Hi AMT. I was just wondering if you can give an update as to what order # you are on so I have an idea as to when I will receive my miner. I know you are going through a lot. My order # is 849. I tried to email and leave a voicemail but no response. Thank you for your kind help in this regard.
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:19:29 PM

interesting ...

We have lost patience with management at Hashfast.  As outside observers, it is impossible to separate incompetence from systematic fraud but it is clear that one or both is pervasive at the company.

We have waited patiently on a moderately large order (62 Sierras) while 6 months from our promised shipping date has gone past.  Over a month ago we cancelled our orders and demanded a refund as is our legal right. Not only has a refund not been forthcoming, no one at Hashfast bothers to respond to messages.  However when we inquired about purchasing another $1M in hardware, we had three emails and phone calls within an hour.

We have determined that a lawsuit is an ineffective approach at this point. Instead we are going to apply to the court to have a receiver appointed to take control of the company.  By law, if 3 creditors, owed over $15k IN TOTAL apply to the court, the company can be placed under the control of a receiver.  The receiver will take control of the assets and debts of the company, determine if the operation can continue under new management or liquidate the assets as needed.   The receiver will also be obligated to find and report for prosecution any misuse of company funds that he finds.

Understandably this is a drastic move, but we believe it is our only option.  Hashfast has no right to operate using our money, and clearly they cannot operate without it or our refund would have been paid long ago.  If you would like to join us in this action, PM me.  All of the legal fees to move forward have already be paid.

Some people will not want Hashfast to be disrupted in this way, but we believe it is the only fair way to handle the situation.  Experience with MtGox and Bitfloor has shown that allowing an insolvent company to continue operating just results in additional losses for everyone (and often rewards insiders who cheat and steal from the rightful creditors).  By taking this action, all money flows from Hashfast will be reviewed and any fraudulent payments will have to be returned.  It will also stop boards that were paid for last year from being resold to scammers like Ken Slaughter rather than being delivered to their rightful owners.

We anticipate actual filings will be made next week.  Hashfast can easily prevent this by paying the refunds that are owed.
sabre

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:24:21 PM

interesting ...

We have lost patience with management at Hashfast.  As outside observers, it is impossible to separate incompetence from systematic fraud but it is clear that one or both is pervasive at the company.

We have waited patiently on a moderately large order (62 Sierras) while 6 months from our promised shipping date has gone past.  Over a month ago we cancelled our orders and demanded a refund as is our legal right. Not only has a refund not been forthcoming, no one at Hashfast bothers to respond to messages.  However when we inquired about purchasing another $1M in hardware, we had three emails and phone calls within an hour.

We have determined that a lawsuit is an ineffective approach at this point. Instead we are going to apply to the court to have a receiver appointed to take control of the company.  By law, if 3 creditors, owed over $15k IN TOTAL apply to the court, the company can be placed under the control of a receiver.  The receiver will take control of the assets and debts of the company, determine if the operation can continue under new management or liquidate the assets as needed.   The receiver will also be obligated to find and report for prosecution any misuse of company funds that he finds.

Understandably this is a drastic move, but we believe it is our only option.  Hashfast has no right to operate using our money, and clearly they cannot operate without it or our refund would have been paid long ago.  If you would like to join us in this action, PM me.  All of the legal fees to move forward have already be paid.

Some people will not want Hashfast to be disrupted in this way, but we believe it is the only fair way to handle the situation.  Experience with MtGox and Bitfloor has shown that allowing an insolvent company to continue operating just results in additional losses for everyone (and often rewards insiders who cheat and steal from the rightful creditors).  By taking this action, all money flows from Hashfast will be reviewed and any fraudulent payments will have to be returned.  It will also stop boards that were paid for last year from being resold to scammers like Ken Slaughter rather than being delivered to their rightful owners.

We anticipate actual filings will be made next week.  Hashfast can easily prevent this by paying the refunds that are owed.

And AMT thinks it can't get worse for them. AMT you need to start communicating on what's going on.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:41:39 PM

Could you please tell the person sitting in the dark at the desk on the laptop to answer the door once in a while?

If a company is deliberately not accepting deliveries,  then it is crystal clear that this company is not operating in a *normal* manner.

Let's just put it this way,  AMT claimed that they had a shortage of power supplies.  So where are those back-ordered power supplies going to be shipped to when they arrive?

The fact that AMT *refuses* to reveal to you and all other customers their *real* shipping address, tells you that this vendor cannot be trusted.

A shortage of power supplies? He had a hundred of them in his trunk that I personal witnessed when he gave me one. I'm looking at it now: a LEPA P1375M. Anybody want to buy it?
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:54:45 PM

interesting ...

3 creditors that in total are owed $15k?  So is that an option,  can 3 customers who have yet to received a working 1.2THs miner take ownership of all the assets of AMT?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:11:10 PM

interesting ...

3 creditors that in total are owed $15k?  So is that an option,  can 3 customers who have yet to received a working 1.2THs miner take ownership of all the assets of AMT?

If this is truly the case, it seems like we have plenty of money owed. The debtors (US) can just take them over. Someone should look deeper into it.
mdiggy

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:03:58 AM

If a company is deliberately not accepting deliveries,  then it is crystal clear that this company is not operating in a *normal* manner.

Let's just put it this way,  AMT claimed that they had a shortage of power supplies.  So where are those back-ordered power supplies going to be shipped to when they arrive?

The fact that AMT *refuses* to reveal to you and all other customers their *real* shipping address, tells you that this vendor cannot be trusted.

A shortage of power supplies? He had a hundred of them in his trunk that I personal witnessed when he gave me one. I'm looking at it now: a LEPA P1375M. Anybody want to buy it?
Do you still have the miner? Thought u sold it.
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:53:17 AM

Hi AMT, Jim, Josh, please contact me regarding the status of my boxes? Thanks
ladi4ever

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:52:46 AM

Bro both of my rigs are bad! They gave me broken crap that they could not get it to work, and is not approved by FCC their design can catch on fire, because heat sink fans are blowing direct to the wires that are attached to the panel! This is fire hazard! They will get nailed by the government that they are selling equipment that is not approved!
ladi4ever

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:00:00 AM

Josh and Jim Im going to visit you again soon this time, I'm not leaving without my money! $11,500 in orders is not a small money, are you expecting me to give you for free? You screwed up  like 1000 people, meaning millions of dollars you guys took from us. It's a shame how you can start a business without knowing anything about it, and lie about the concept of the RIG's that you posted on website, in fact that you are shipping something else instead!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 02:00:14 AM

Sold the miner, but not the PSU. Ironically, UPS damaged the package, and it was professionally packed by their reseller. In the claim process now, of which all looks smooth to date.
ladi4ever

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:05:11 AM

Their manufacturer is IMET that helped put their chips together, in which they did a crappy job!
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:32:36 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/problems-plague-kncminer-broken-super-jupiters-arrive-doorsteps/

Thought this was interesting. Looks like KnC's stuff is arriving broken or not working.  Though they have a great play for their customers. Maybe AMT can go simlar route.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:43:30 AM

Sold the miner, but not the PSU. Ironically, UPS damaged the package, and it was professionally packed by their reseller. In the claim process now, of which all looks smooth to date.

ha ups packed and smashed your rig. american postal football olympics i see fedex v ups

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:34:48 AM

I actually had issues with some block eruptor cubes I bought a while back as well. Not unique to a few companies. The devices were packed well enough but in transit were just messed up. I had to disassemble and reassemble them. Unfortunately its a laziness issue with shipping companies as well.  At the end of the day though it does fall on the shipper to make sure its packed properly to prevent exactly this issue. Its just poor quality management overall across the chain. Not one groups fault but all collectively. The problem is quality control that needs to take into account as many external factors as possible in the packing process.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:40:09 AM

@AMT

I know you guys are hurting with all the stuff happening. Might want to reach out to this guy for some help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584908.0
He is helping out hashfast who is in a very similar boat as you guys. Its worth the time invested in working with him (if he is willing) so that you can maybe right the boat so to speak. Hopefully this is a helpful path you can take to make things right with everyone here. I know you guys get how pissed people are and how you need to be more transparent. Hopefully this is helpful for you.

opieum2

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:13:18 PM

Seeing what has been happening it seems alot of the US mining companies are dealing with similar problems. BFL, Cointerra, Hashfast....when the hell did US companies turn into 1990's Chinese companies? But damn I feel for ya on that. getting the system all damaged up like that. Do you have pictures of the shipping? Kinda hard to tell how it was packed with a partial photo. I presume you would have those as well? otherwise they can claim you damaged it on purpose. Looks like its just piling on now. Hopefully there is some resolution in sight, because this would be good for noone really unless the company goes into receivership after the fact or someone else picks up the baton so to speak and addresses all this.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:55:12 PM

I am sorry, but AMT's words have zero weight at this point in the game.

The fact that they refuse to receive your return shipment is extremely troubling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: