Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:52:34 PM

You guys are so fucked. So how can amt offer the option one, of shipping all the miners in a week, if they can't currently ship all the miners?? wtf is the theory behind that?

Buying them up in from a third party who wants to help us out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:12:49 PM

You guys are so fucked. So how can amt offer the option one, of shipping all the miners in a week, if they can't currently ship all the miners?? wtf is the theory behind that?

I'm flattered you take time everyday to delete my posts, instead of addressing the real problems at hand here revolving around your company and the investors you've left in a lurch.

Except they actually are if you read the post immediately before yours you will see they just did. Clearly you haven't read shit and are still posting useless comments. You are like loshia with better english. Last nights post also proposes solutions. They were asking for our input...clearly not yours as you are not a customer. So yea the people posting the "you are fucked" comments and other shit that contributes no solutions just stupid shit to say....well you stand on the substance of what you say. Which is nothing. Not on their side I am on my own side in this. BUT Its important to promote this to actually get results and get AMT to be a bit more transparent without morons like you talking out of your ass. Did you buy a miner from AMT? Are you in any way financially invested in the company? I asked before and that question never got answered.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:14:52 PM

You need to explain how you are spending *our money* to buy out equipment from another party to ship to us. 

Are you buying depreciated assets and having us customers accept the depreciated assets?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:18:31 PM

AMT,Every week I sent you email for following up and no response at all.
I'm the customer since Nov 12,2013. It's May 4,2014 now.again,can you just simple refund me? and tell me what is your script option?
You can't just ignore customer's inquiry or keep quite for status update. what is my option for 2 miners.

Thanks,
Tony

AMT_miners,

I waited half a year now. still nothing. Can you just simply refund me?please just kindly and simply refund my money to my Bitcoin account as currently market rates of Bitpay for both miners to following address:
1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4.   I post in forum,hope you can response here or email me the response.
and what is the deadline for this.

Thank you.
Tony

Now everywhere with in-stock 1TH/S and 1.4TH/S miners, you still ship nothing  and no update is not acceptable.Can you just simply refund me with my 2 miners to following address:
1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4  ?

Thank you,
Tony

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

Get 'em from LKETC.com
opieum2

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:25:45 PM

FYI to put things in perspective, AMT may be going through alot of stuff right now. At least they have been upfront with that after much pushing to get answers. BFL is another mining company that is flat out ripping people off. They wont talk about any of it. So in a sense much worse. In fact most of the other US mining companies are going through similar issues. The same people jumping on board with scam this scam that with little or no proof. This industry wont take off here in the US with morons who have a soapbox. Granted there are real scams that need to be exposed. So there should be people keeping an eye on that. BUT AMT actually has a tangible product...despite the quality control issues which they are clearly taking ownership of and addressing, they have a product which is more than some companies can say right now (BFL included just using them as one example they are the most well known mining company).

I have a single order with them as well from November of last year. So I am addressing that differently because of the time involved. I have gotten nothing but the actual runaround from them. At least with AMT some if not most of us have gotten something. I feel for those who have gotten no replies...particularly if you have a complaint against them. But that is a legal thing and probably under legal review. Cant be shocked as they gotta walk on eggshells for legal people. This is not a defense of the company, just a fact as that is how EVERYONE with a legal complaint against them has to operate. Its about covering your ass.

It could be far worse than it is, but they are at least talking to us. But the trolls conveniently jump on here every time they say something instead of trying to provide solutions they just talk shit that does nothing but make the situation worse for the rest of us paying customers whatever state you may be in. For anyone in any situation with AMT you WANT them talking to you not having to manage this forum because a few idiots with no vested interest in this company spam the forums with negative bullshit that really has no substance. Does "you guys are so fucked" solve your problem?

Does sirminesalot posts about AMT deleting his posts solve your problem? He implies they are not addressing our problems. They proposed some options. We have been discussing it over 2 pages......he must be very selective in his reading or he has AMT on ignore. Just saying read into the substance as that is how you find the usefulness in the comments. Tired of useless people and their ongoing bullshit. I want results and solutions not moronic comments that are for self-serving attention whores. Least AMT is giving us options and potential solutions. Now after this we want action once a solution has been fixed upon. Its a process but we expect to see it happen.  

opieum2

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:29:20 PM

You need to explain how you are spending *our money* to buy out equipment from another party to ship to us.  

Are you buying depreciated assets and having us customers accept the depreciated assets?

Where did they say they were deprecated? They said they are buying up hardware from someone else. I get your are pissed I am too that we even have to have these discussions....but I am not seeing anywhere that its deprecated hardware at this point you are just making stuff up. And you don't know they are using our money. Alot of facts none of us have. That being said some clarification might be nice on the hardware so we know what we are getting. Most of us here are fairly technical so knowing this stuff is useful for our own knowledge.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:35:45 PM

Actually we don't. We need to explain that to litigation, the irs, and the government.  All in all Carlos, your a protagonist. Just let us figure this stuff out without the 50 comments from the Perez peanut gallery. We all know your miner doesn't work, we all your know your going through terrible things right now, its awful. That's why we're doing what we can to fix this situation. And when you find out why your miner doesn't work, you're going to be like "Oh.. well i didn't know that was the case, sorry". So just assume that you've already been compensated and your happy, and lets go from there.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:40:59 PM

My preferences in order:

#1 but only on two conditions: (A) the problems encountered by others have been fixed, and the miners will operate stably at 1.2 Gh/s (and not kits, we are talking assembled ready to hash miners), and (B) they can be shipped in the next 7 days.  Given that 1 Th/s miners with 1000 watt power draw are shipping for 2600-3000, this is a pretty big step down so I think you still need to consider compensation (see below).

#6 If #1 isn't feasible, and on the same conditions (miners are actually shipping in 7 days, and are stable 70 Mh/s).  Again, I think comp is still an issue.

#4 if #1 and #2 cannot be done within a short period of time, and there really is no other good alternative.

As far as compensation, if AMT wants to continue to stay in business the above do not address compensation at all.  Obviously, if this is essentially a liquidation plan then compensation is moot as you just be delivering what you can.  However, if AMT is going to sell new miners (scrypt or otherwise), you owe it to those of us who (funded) stuck with you all this time to give back some form of compensation even if not just cash.  Even if BTC price had stayed above 700-800, the increased in difficulty (predictable) and the decrease in cost per Gh/s (also predictable) has made the delay cost us more than 60% (e.g, A1-based 1 Th/s miners going for around $3K now plus the loss of mining March - May).   Assuming AMT plans to stay in business, the compensation that would seem feasible could be: (A) additional or more powerful hashing boards provided at cost, when available, and (B) discounts on future miners (e.g., 50% up to $3,500 per 1.2 Th/s miner paid for).

We have a plan for that, but it might not be in the realm that you may be thinking. But lets just everyone that bought from AMT did get a form of extra compensation in the end, and you'd all be happy. First we have to get everyone mining, and once everyone is we're going to make sure everyone mines right.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:09:54 PM

Actually we don't. We need to explain that to litigation, the irs, and the government.  All in all Carlos, your a protagonist. Just let us figure this stuff out without the 50 comments from the Perez peanut gallery. We all know your miner doesn't work, we all your know your going through terrible things right now, its awful. That's why we're doing what we can to fix this situation. And when you find out why your miner doesn't work, you're going to be like "Oh.. well i didn't know that was the case, sorry". So just assume that you've already been compensated and your happy, and lets go from there.

Finally... the first acknowledgement from AMT that my miner does not work.

That's after 3 weeks of sending emails to these folk.

3 weeks of lost mining revenue.

Deal.

Send the miner back today. Use the fedex account number and address that was provided to you before. And when we receive it we'll ship you back the 40 chips plus 10 more. And you have to posting anything about your situation, either good or bad. Thanks Carlos.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:12:08 PM

Deal.

Send the miner back today. Use the fedex account number and address that was provided to you before. And when we receive it we'll ship you back the 40 chips plus 10 more.

No deal.

You send me 50 *working* coincraft A1 chips and when I receive it, then I will send you back your broken hardware.

After that, we are all even and you I'll drop all complaints that have been filled.

Clearly I am taking a hair-cut here, but heck.. I'm tired of this fiasco and don't want to waste any more time on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:16:21 PM

Deal.

Send the miner back today. Use the fedex account number and address that was provided to you before. And when we receive it we'll ship you back the 40 chips plus 10 more.

No deal.

You send me 50 *working* coincraft A1 chips and when I receive it, then I will send you back your broken hardware.

After that, we are all even and you I'll drop all complaints that have been filled.

Clearly I am taking a hair-cut here, but heck.. I'm tired of this fiasco and don't want to waste any more time on it.

Really? Any other company would say send back your unit and and we'll fix it and send it back to you. We're offering you chips instead. You'll need to send that miner back and when we have it we'll send you chips. Or just stick around and complain. That's a fair settlement seeing as how your in the class anyway and will most like stay in it to try and get your cut.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:18:55 PM

Deal.

No deal.

Really? Any other company would say send back your unit and and we'll fix it and send it back to you. We're offering you chips instead. You'll need to send that miner back and when we have it we'll send you chips. Or just stick around and complain. That's a fair settlement seeing as how your in the class anyway and will most like stay in it to try and get your cut.

Really?  You aren't just any other company... you are AMT... a company known to rarely deliver on their promises.

Deliver the chips and we have a deal.

Fair and square.  

My only interest here is to cut my losses.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:21:29 PM

Deal.

No deal.

Really?  You aren't just any other company... you are AMT... a company known to rarely deliver on their promises.

Deliver the chips and we have a deal.

Fair and square.  

Carlos, you are apart of the problem and not the solution you know that. We'll think about it and get back to you buddy.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:25:02 PM

Carlos, you are apart of the problem and not the solution you know that. We'll think about it and get back to you buddy.

Don't think I'm part of the problem.  I'm a customer who has a problem,  a non-working miner.

I'll take a refund in terms of working Coincraft A1 chips.

I'm sure you have 50 of them just lying around there somewhere.

It's really a bum deal for me,  I get chips ... not a working system.   Heck, I have to go out and pay a reputable manufacturer (i.e. Technobit) to get me a working system.   That's how bad a deal it is for me, but I'm willing to make a deal with you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:39:13 PM

Interesting... found this in Bitmine forum:

Notice how much bigger the heat sink is on this.  Also,  the customer claims that the unit blew up because the heat sink fell off.

Apparently those heat sinks are very important.  No wonder both Technobit and Dragon have huge heatsinks on the side of the chip.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
asprin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:23:29 PM

I might be interested in getting the chips, but I want more than just 50.  AMT sells 50 chips for $4,300 and 75 for $6,450. (http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/coin-craft-a1-chip/)
Why would I take such a big hit?  I paid a little over $6,000 for the miner.

Give me 96 chips, the extras for such a long delay, so I can have Technobit assemble them for me with their boards.  This will be roughly an extra $3,600 cost for me, not to mention all the accessories that will be needed.  I think that is a very fair deal given the circumstances.

If I really could have a fully assembled, tested and working 1.2Th miner within 7 days though I would probably just choose that option.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:24:57 PM

I might be interested in getting the chips, but I want more than just 50.  AMT sells 50 chips for $4,300 and 75 for $6,450. (http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/coin-craft-a1-chip/)
Why would I take such a big hit?  I paid a little over $6,000 for the miner.

Give me 96 chips, the extras for such a long delay, so I can have Technobit assemble them for me with their boards.  This will be roughly an extra $3,600 cost for me, not to mention all the accessories included.  I think that is a very fair deal given the circumstances.

If I really could have a fully assembled, tested and working 1.2Th miner within 7 days though I would probably just choose that option.

We can just send you technobit boards anyway since we're producing them now anyway. What's your order number.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:28:25 PM

Just re-posting to get more feedback from customers that may not have seen it.

As unprofessional as this one is about to be, we'd like to get some opinions from the community because the majority of you seem to understand our situation to a degree. Also most of the current thread members have stuck in there, and we know that others which supported us once are most likely still watching, just to see what happens in end. We believe the majority of you knew we had everyone's best interest at heart and never meant for things to go this far south. You've also seen the many curve balls that have been thrown our way and can understand where were at. Others just think we're FOS and want to sue. Either way, it is what it is.  

As transparent as we'd like to be and scream to the world as to why some work and some don't its not the legal moment for that, but it will come in due time. It's not Bitmine's fault if that's anyone's thought btw. We still love those swiss bastards despite their lack of support due to their shit storm. Below are some options we're thinking about offering and above all we are trying to keep it as uncomplicated and as simple as possible. Some of them help us stay in business (like transferring to hosting) others take us quickly out of business, like immediate refunds. In the end we'll choose what seems most viable and whats best for the group. Some of you have helped our company find the answers to problems we didn't see by reading your posts, others have contributed great ideas and advice that made the drawing board/game plan but that were never implement due to the simple factor of too much to accomplish with not enough people and the strategic curve ball or protagonist popping up each week. Some of the members have harassed us, bullied us and tainted our name on google to the point where if you search our company all you'll find is "Scam this and Bitcoin that". Others have spent hours on the phone with us  consulting us and discussing the situation to the point where clear logical objectives became apparent, while others drank with us in person, picked up their miners and helped even further there after knowing where we are at, despite the fact they may have lost. These characteristics of some of these community members counter the loathed trolls that still bother us to this day. All in all, we value you're opinions, and appreciate those of you which have stuck in this with us this far, and please know it won't be forgotten.  It is because of those individuals that we wont declare bankruptcy to get out of a lawsuit, that we'll fight to stay in this and that we'll continue to do our best to triumph in the end.

In most cases these hypothetical options would apply to all customers as a choice. (Again we'd just like to get our client's reactions and what may seem satisfactory)

1. Receive your miner immediately - with a 1.2hash rate or maybe a bit more. Immediately being end of this week.
2. Receive a different design - which is based on individual smaller miners, not in a case per-say, but similar to a Klondike model instead. Again for the hash rate at the time of purchase.
3.Transfer to hosting - order's/miner's to hosted option with a 20% increase, electric being billed monthly or deducted from earning, which would be again be a somewhat immediate (week or so) delivery.
4. Opt in payback. For a 6 month payback program if your order is for 2 miners or less. 12 months if your order is for 3 miners or more. Receiving a check each month for the fractionated amount in suggestion or btc each month for the amount of btc you paid.
5. Receive chips + 10. ie - if your miner was a 1.2th you would receive 50 A1 chips. <- we don't expect many to choose that one and if several do then it may counter previous options.
6. Trade in for script. - If we launched sales of a 10-11k script miner with a 70m hash rate with a 7 day delivery, your orders monetary credit would be applied to that from a price point perspective. With the choice to hold that option as the price decreases in time of course.

Yes the above options are not glamorous, and it wont end in a settlement for 3-4 times your original investment as expected, but neither will the suit which is why we push those negative individuals towards it anyway, because you cant get blood from a stone no matter how hard you hit it. But these are feasible realistic options based on our current fiscal situation, on the market's conditions and on the connections we've made along the way which are willing to help us pull through and stick around, because they too still know what we're capable of if we can get our heads above water. And if we're all fucked anyway due to market conditions and current pricing based on consumer demand, than strategic partnerships encompassing something similar to Nash's game theory, may be the only means of mutual success, and we'll just have to create new markets.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:29:45 PM

Interesting... found this in Bitmine forum:

Notice how much bigger the heat sink is on this.  Also,  the customer claims that the unit blew up because the heat sink fell off.

Apparently those heat sinks are very important.  No wonder both Technobit and Dragon have huge heatsinks on the side of the chip.

Also if you look at your board you'll notice that the components are different and in different spots as well. Don't forget to point that one out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: