Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:25:17 AM

==============================

Quote from: drpibb81 on May 05, 2014, 11:52:17 PM
I would like option 1. My order number is 1356. AMT please confirm that you saw this.

Confirmed.
==================================================

AMT_Miners,

Did you test those 1.2TH/S miners before you ship? and does 1.2 Miners work stable? consider this you told me supposed ship to me in January, now 4-5 month delay. what's the compensations? I'm pretty sure you know I have earliest order numbers. what is my refund options?

Ok quick tip for you and the other guys. They essentially have us by the balls. But rather them squeezing them and ensuring pain they are gently playing with them like you would want from a lady friend.

They've obviously looked at their assets and their money and taken into account what they can do without going out of business. You have to remember that if they go out of business you get nothing, just like wonka told charlie bucket.

They hypotheticals they offered are our choices. If you want a refund it's going to be a scheduled fractional payout over time. That is it. They've posted it twice now. Don't expect any other deal. If they say they are considering it then you should consider it a no as it doesn't fit within the financial realities of the company as it stands.

I was expecting they can ship me miners,they promised my couple of times,but nothing happened. I'm so frustrated on this thing.

AMT_miners, Can you tell when your 70MH/S script miner will be available? Like you said, you will promise ship all 1.2TH/S miners as users option on this week. can you confirm this?  

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Squeeky62

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:28:15 AM

Hi AMT. I'm just replying to your post. My order # is 849. Can you confirm you got this please? Will I really get my miner this week?
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:34:21 AM

Receive your miner immediately - with a 1.2hash rate or maybe a bit more. Immediately being end of this week.

Maybe a little bit more? How much a  little bit more? like 1.4 or 1.5 ish somewhere between? That essentially puts it on par with the number 3 option but then shouldering the bill is on us locally.

Any more info about what numbe 3 entails?

Right, so buying in bulk from one third party, or having said third party produce several miners in a week with our own chips at 6th of what we'd usually pay is what we're referring to. Not buying up ready systems from israeli's with last years chips, or depreciated systems or shipping someone else's brand. We need to whats best for everyone so everyone is satisfied, not just the people that have time to spend on this forum. There are several other individuals that need their equipment as well, we were just getting a feel for it, and it seems like #1 and #3 (depending on the terms) seem to be winning so far. We're still producing a few designs locally as well, and our 4 chip board too. So there are lots of options, finding what works best for everyone is the key here. So guys lets stop inventing options.

Is this the tecnobit board we'd be receiving or the old style board, or some third option I'm not aware of?

I'd be quite happy to hustle to the fedex store (if there is open around here right now and drop off the miner) for shipment out to you in the morning. I just want a little more detail if you can about what boards we'd receive with option 1.

do I need to decide between 1 or 3 before shipping back to you as a way to make it easier? Because I would still like an idea of the hosting option, I just need to know we'll be able to choose our pool, and an estimate before I can commit to that option.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
mdiggy

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:39:11 AM

Well if you're not going to reply to my other message, option 1 it is order #1275.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:41:06 AM

Also when are we allowed to know what the other boards are/went to shit. My guess you're in the legal process, possibly a settlement, with another company to recoup from how you got fucked.

I'd just like to hear the whole story so we can piece together exactly how all this happened.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
tonyca

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:52:40 AM

AMT Miners,
If i pick option 3 for hosting, will i be able to setup any pool ? can you confirm if this will be start next week?

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:14:20 AM

The pool selection point would be my concern as well. I very very much like the one I use and throwing extra horsepower at it be it hosted or my own would be marvelous...
Still prefer a miner of my own though.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
tonyca

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:37:54 AM

AMT_miners, if i choose first option, will you be able to ship miners in this weekend  as you mentioned. and on top of this.what is the compensations? or MPP option you mentioned. like i mentioned i waited half years,still get nothing.

Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:36:25 AM

AMT I will take option 1 for order 899. I would also consider the scrypt option as well. Please confirm that you have read this

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:21:57 AM

I'll take option #1, but if you fuckers think that telling customers to calm down when your incompetent "staff" can't bother to be at the office for a package delivery I can't believe that you'll ever be shipping a thing that works.
gyntas

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:05:14 PM

Just re-posting to get more feedback from customers that may not have seen it.

As unprofessional as this one is about to be, we'd like to get some opinions from the community because the majority of you seem to understand our situation to a degree. Also most of the current thread members have stuck in there, and we know that others which supported us once are most likely still watching, just to see what happens in end. We believe the majority of you knew we had everyone's best interest at heart and never meant for things to go this far south. You've also seen the many curve balls that have been thrown our way and can understand where were at. Others just think we're FOS and want to sue. Either way, it is what it is.  

As transparent as we'd like to be and scream to the world as to why some work and some don't its not the legal moment for that, but it will come in due time. It's not Bitmine's fault if that's anyone's thought btw. We still love those swiss bastards despite their lack of support due to their shit storm. Below are some options we're thinking about offering and above all we are trying to keep it as uncomplicated and as simple as possible. Some of them help us stay in business (like transferring to hosting) others take us quickly out of business, like immediate refunds. In the end we'll choose what seems most viable and whats best for the group. Some of you have helped our company find the answers to problems we didn't see by reading your posts, others have contributed great ideas and advice that made the drawing board/game plan but that were never implement due to the simple factor of too much to accomplish with not enough people and the strategic curve ball or protagonist popping up each week. Some of the members have harassed us, bullied us and tainted our name on google to the point where if you search our company all you'll find is "Scam this and Bitcoin that". Others have spent hours on the phone with us  consulting us and discussing the situation to the point where clear logical objectives became apparent, while others drank with us in person, picked up their miners and helped even further there after knowing where we are at, despite the fact they may have lost. These characteristics of some of these community members counter the loathed trolls that still bother us to this day. All in all, we value you're opinions, and appreciate those of you which have stuck in this with us this far, and please know it won't be forgotten.  It is because of those individuals that we wont declare bankruptcy to get out of a lawsuit, that we'll fight to stay in this and that we'll continue to do our best to triumph in the end.

In most cases these hypothetical options would apply to all customers as a choice. (Again we'd just like to get our client's reactions and what may seem satisfactory)

1. Receive your miner immediately - with a 1.2hash rate or maybe a bit more. Immediately being end of this week.
2. Receive a different design - which is based on individual smal
ler miners, not in a case per-say, but similar to a Klondike model instead. Again for the hash rate at the time of purchase.
3.Transfer to hosting - order's/miner's to hosted option with a 20% increase, electric being billed monthly or deducted from earning, which would be again be a somewhat immediate (week or so) delivery.
4. Opt in payback. For a 6 month payback program if your order is for 2 miners or less. 12 months if your order is for 3 miners or more. Receiving a check each month for the fractionated amount in suggestion or btc each month for the amount of btc you paid.
5. Receive chips + 10. ie - if your miner was a 1.2th you would receive 50 A1 chips. <- we don't expect many to choose that one and if several do then it may counter previous options.
6. Trade in for script. - If we launched sales of a 10-11k script miner with a 70m hash rate with a 7 day delivery, your orders monetary credit would be applied to that from a price point perspective. With the choice to hold that option as the price decreases in time of course.

Yes the above options are not glamorous, and it wont end in a settlement for 3-4 times your original investment as expected, but neither will the suit which is why we push those negative individuals towards it anyway, because you cant get blood from a stone no matter how hard you hit it. But these are feasible realistic options based on our current fiscal situation, on the market's conditions and on the connections we've made along the way which are willing to help us pull through and stick around, because they too still know what we're capable of if we can get our heads above water. And if we're all fucked anyway due to market conditions and current pricing based on consumer demand, than strategic partnerships encompassing something similar to Nash's game theory, may be the only means of mutual success, and we'll just have to create new markets.

Hi AMT,can i have option 1 too ,order 754,was preorder 6 mounth a go.Thanks
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:09:34 PM

Any news on a new timeline for replacement hardware? I too also have hardware I need to send back. Will this be an issue as well? I have 6 blown cards now....And I have been keeping the settings at your recommended at this point just to avoid any issues. I have been avoiding any higher settings.

I also offered to test out the new solution (option 2) you guys have. I figure as long as that is solid and stable I am willing to give it a shot. But it would be nice to get a timeline so we have some idea of when this will happen for us. Can you give us a bit more info about option 2? Getting a miner based on the current design (option 1) is risky based on what has already been said AND the various user experiences we have had. From a risk perspective if option 2 is far better tested and works, it seems like a better option provided we also have a timeline and are not going to have an insane wait again. A month at the most would be acceptable under the circumstances but we would want assurances that it would be done.

A few questions regarding the new design

Will it work with the existing backplanes?
If there are cards of the "old" design, will it work in a mixed config?
What is the timeline for distribution?
Will this be applicable to replace all the hardware we have (seeing as the current design is faulty and very prone to failure)?

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:58:20 PM

More delay tactics.
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:01:59 PM

I changed my mind about the hosting option 3. I will actually just add the hardware to my already hosted computers here in NJ. I already host tons of distributed computing servers that work very much the same as Miners, but use NVidia Testla card for calculating financial probabilities.

I would just like the shortest path to a safe working miner. Either Option 1 or 2. I don't mind using smaller miners together, as long as they function well.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:28:58 PM

Any news on a new timeline for replacement hardware? I too also have hardware I need to send back. Will this be an issue as well? I have 6 blown cards now....And I have been keeping the settings at your recommended at this point just to avoid any issues. I have been avoiding any higher settings.

I also offered to test out the new solution (option 2) you guys have. I figure as long as that is solid and stable I am willing to give it a shot. But it would be nice to get a timeline so we have some idea of when this will happen for us. Can you give us a bit more info about option 2? Getting a miner based on the current design (option 1) is risky based on what has already been said AND the various user experiences we have had. From a risk perspective if option 2 is far better tested and works, it seems like a better option provided we also have a timeline and are not going to have an insane wait again. A month at the most would be acceptable under the circumstances but we would want assurances that it would be done.

Will this be applicable to replace all the hardware we have (seeing as the current design is faulty and very prone to failure)?

Is there any evidence of a 1.2THs working that is stable?

I know only of a 520 GHs system working reliably.

Bitmine will only sell systems that is below 800 GHs.

There is no evidence at this time of an AMT system that runs reliably at 1.2THs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:50:38 PM

AMT, you haven't elected to take my (good) advice before but I will say one more time what I think you should do here if you want to stay in business and restore your credibility to this community.

(1) Make a decision about what to offer us, and make sure you can fulfill your promises.  Make the decision and announce it ASAP, preferably today as most of us are growing skeptical and tired of this.  Just decide what you are going to do, and do it.  Asking for our opinion is nice, but at this point you have enough data to decide.  And ANY option listed is better than more delay and more lack of information and uncertainty.

(2) If you are giving us a choice, give a deadline for that choice and a default option if no choice is made.  Again, lets avoid more delay.

(3) If you are shipping, you should include in your announcement what you will be shipping or offering to ship (800 Gh/s working units? non-working parts? the faulty systems assembled but unable to has at 1.2 Th/s?, or preferably 1.2 Th/s working systems as promised.. ).  , an absolute last day for delivery (or tier deliveries by order number) but no big ranges here, and shipping notices when they go out (preferably post all shipping tracking numbers here).  We need shipping dates that are soon, real, and verifiable (e.g., if you say orders 900-1000 go out on May 10, then I should be able to ask anyone in that order range if they got shipping notice and they should say yes).  Meeting your shipping commitments is the only way you will regain any credibility.  Missing them or failing to provide them will only increase distrust and make us believe the worst.

(4) Give us your compensation plan.  As with Black Arrow and KNC, it can be subject to change but it should be "real".  Note that BA increased hash rate by 1/3 (they will be shipping 3 Th/s for every 2 Th/s ordered) and KNC doubled hash rate.  Your comp plan should be in line with the competition if you hope to regain credibility.  In any event, tell us what it is and again, only make promises you will keep.

(5) You owe us an explanation of what happened.  I can guess parts of it, but there are a lot of things that seem very fishy viewed from the outside.  Your explanation should include why only 2 weeks before scheduled deliveries you were saying you were on track for on time deliveries; why you have had so many long periods of silence; etc.  You should also include processes you have put in place to prevent the same issues in the future.  This explanation will also help us understand whether you can credibly make ANY commitment for future delivery, as we will know what happened and how you have fixed the problem(s).

You should notice how BFL has regained some credibility despite problems at least as bad or worse than yours initially.  They are still very late, but they provide all of the info I am asking you to provide and that lead me to order from them again despite their past.  Right now, you rank pretty far below BFL (maybe equal to BFL at its worst).  Its not hard to recover though it will take time and a practice of meeting commitments without exception in the future - assuming you want to stay in business.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
opieum2

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:00:56 PM

There is no evidence at this time of an AMT system that runs reliably at 1.2THs.

I almost did but it doesn't now (it ran at that for about 5 minutes @ 1.2 before a card burned out since then running on powersave mode second miner basically was DOA with a single working card I pulled into the working unit). So yea there is no consistent miner out there running at 1.2Ths. I had hoped to put together a nice review if it worked. But I have one totally dead miner and one that partially works. Only way to ensure it works is to make sure the settings are conservative. At least in that sense it keeps it reliable. But then it will hash at 800Ghs (now just over 600 due to another card that failed yesterday even on those conservative settings). The design is just poor. AMT already at least owned that due to the manufacturing process. So hoping we can get replacements with the new design but also with a definitive timeline and a commitment that the hardware will work. If we get a committed timeline and actual delivery that will help a great deal. But yea I have to agree at this point with people that more delay tactics just is not an acceptable solution. We get SMD screwed you guys (AMT) up. But we would like to see some assurances that whatever correction is made to address this has a firm timeline and committed dates to get us our hardware (that will actually be kept now)

If it means returning the old miners in to get the chips pulled off to get them replaced onto a new miner (for the ones still working) I would be happy with a solution that works at the advertised 1.2Ths rate as a base speed (in my case 2.4 as I purchased 2 units). Even if its more smaller units that equal that amount I would be satisfied with that. I want to honestly just get mining with what I purchased (I think I speak for everyone on this point) and not go through all this. Purchases should be a simple I buy it you ship what was advertised transaction not a negotiation on parts. We want working hardware in good working condition that was tested prior to shipping. its obvious that at least one of my miners was not as it burned out pretty much after I powered it up left with a single working card in there I swapped into a working unit and burned out there last night.

If you can provide us with some more info on the questions asked and at least commit to a timeline you can realistically keep it might help us get through this. But I think everyone here is pretty much fed up with any more waiting. We just want working hardware at the advertised speeds. I am kind of at that point too. I was helping out hoping there could be some way to salvage the hardware, but it does not seem to be much of an option without even more cost. If AMT can please respond to the concerns and post a timeline for option 2 that would be good. Also more information on it would be good as well.

opieum2

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:03:40 PM

AMT, you haven't elected to take my (good) advice before but I will say one more time what I think you should do here if you want to stay in business and restore your credibility to this community.

(1) Make a decision about what to offer us, and make sure you can fulfill your promises.  Make the decision and announce it ASAP, preferably today as most of us are growing skeptical and tired of this.  Just decide what you are going to do, and do it.  Asking for our opinion is nice, but at this point you have enough data to decide.  And ANY option listed is better than more delay and more lack of information and uncertainty.

(2) If you are giving us a choice, give a deadline for that choice and a default option if no choice is made.  Again, lets avoid more delay.

(3) If you are shipping, you should include in your announcement what you will be shipping or offering to ship (800 Gh/s working units? non-working parts? the faulty systems assembled but unable to has at 1.2 Th/s?, or preferably 1.2 Th/s working systems as promised.. ).  , an absolute last day for delivery (or tier deliveries by order number) but no big ranges here, and shipping notices when they go out (preferably post all shipping tracking numbers here).  We need shipping dates that are soon, real, and verifiable (e.g., if you say orders 900-1000 go out on May 10, then I should be able to ask anyone in that order range if they got shipping notice and they should say yes).  Meeting your shipping commitments is the only way you will regain any credibility.  Missing them or failing to provide them will only increase distrust and make us believe the worst.

(4) Give us your compensation plan.  As with Black Arrow and KNC, it can be subject to change but it should be "real".  Note that BA increased hash rate by 1/3 (they will be shipping 3 Th/s for every 2 Th/s ordered) and KNC doubled hash rate.  Your comp plan should be in line with the competition if you hope to regain credibility.  In any event, tell us what it is and again, only make promises you will keep.

(5) You owe us an explanation of what happened.  I can guess parts of it, but there are a lot of things that seem very fishy viewed from the outside.  Your explanation should include why only 2 weeks before scheduled deliveries you were saying you were on track for on time deliveries; why you have had so many long periods of silence; etc.  You should also include processes you have put in place to prevent the same issues in the future.  This explanation will also help us understand whether you can credibly make ANY commitment for future delivery, as we will know what happened and how you have fixed the problem(s).

You should notice how BFL has regained some credibility despite problems at least as bad or worse than yours initially.  They are still very late, but they provide all of the info I am asking you to provide and that lead me to order from them again despite their past.  Right now, you rank pretty far below BFL (maybe equal to BFL at its worst).  Its not hard to recover though it will take time and a practice of meeting commitments without exception in the future - assuming you want to stay in business.

+1 to this. Personally I am hoping for option 2 if there is a 3rd party with credibility involved (I am presuming its technobit)

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:10:33 PM

I almost did but it doesn't now (it ran at that for about 5 minutes @ 1.2 before a card burned out since then running on powersave mode second miner basically was DOA with a single working card I pulled into the working unit). So yea there is no consistent miner out there running at 1.2Ths. I had hoped to put together a nice review if it worked. But I have one totally dead miner and one that partially works. Only way to ensure it works is to make sure the settings are conservative. At least in that sense it keeps it reliable. But then it will hash at 800Ghs (now just over 600 due to another card that failed yesterday even on those conservative settings). The design is just poor. AMT already at least owned that due to the manufacturing process. So hoping we can get replacements with the new design but also with a definitive timeline and a commitment that the hardware will work. If we get a committed timeline and actual delivery that will help a great deal. But yea I have to agree at this point with people that more delay tactics just is not an acceptable solution. We get SMD screwed you guys (AMT) up. But we would like to see some assurances that whatever correction is made to address this has a firm timeline and committed dates to get us our hardware (that will actually be kept now)

If it means returning the old miners in to get the chips pulled off to get them replaced onto a new miner (for the ones still working) I would be happy with a solution that works at the advertised 1.2Ths rate as a base speed (in my case 2.4 as I purchased 2 units). Even if its more smaller units that equal that amount I would be satisfied with that. I want to honestly just get mining with what I purchased (I think I speak for everyone on this point) and not go through all this. Purchases should be a simple I buy it you ship what was advertised transaction not a negotiation on parts. We want working hardware in good working condition that was tested prior to shipping. its obvious that at least one of my miners was not as it burned out pretty much after I powered it up left with a single working card in there I swapped into a working unit and burned out there last night.

If you can provide us with some more info on the questions asked and at least commit to a timeline you can realistically keep it might help us get through this. But I think everyone here is pretty much fed up with any more waiting. We just want working hardware at the advertised speeds. I am kind of at that point too. I was helping out hoping there could be some way to salvage the hardware, but it does not seem to be much of an option without even more cost. If AMT can please respond to the concerns and post a timeline for option 2 that would be good. Also more information on it would be good as well.

Well its not enough that the miners are able to hash,  they have to hash continuously 24x7 for months or even years.  You need serious engineering for that and you have to be running at nominal specs and not on an overclocked mode.

It is pretty much a dead end with AMT.  I'm just hoping now that they just send me 50 chips.  If they can't even execute on the designs of Bitmine,  then what chances will they have that they can deliver with Technobit designs?

To add to the absurdity... AMT is still advertising a 2.4 THs to be delivered April 1st!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:16:47 PM

I am guessing that the A1 chip for now at least needs to be ran at lower speed for best stability/life. Ergo BMch's only selling 800's. Also note that the Dragon is also sold as 1-1.2TH implying they prefer the slow rate.

Well, then maybe they need to bump up the # of chips per board if possible or add another blade. Say maybe 10 per-board vs 8. Hmm, wonder how that balances the GH/W figure?

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: