Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
eXOBeX

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:15:20 PM

Public court records doxxed him LMAO!!!:

His home addy. Bitch thinks he can hide. Court posted this info for contact since his lawyers quit on his stupid ass. You can get it youself. Anyone in Sofia want to see what he is up to?

Joshua Zipkin
Lyuben Karavelov No:82, 1st Flr.
Sofia, Bulgaria, 1404
Phone: +359 87 7550727
Email: joshua.zipkin@gmail.com
Nice place  Cheesy
https://goo.gl/maps/nwx45

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:09:18 AM

http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=5015fc3486176144c53751877&id=4a8e257b0f&e=99aeaaff12

butterfly lab start refund now.where is my money AMT?

Cash Refunds Initiated; Refund Priority Temporarily Modified

Payment of bitcoin refunds continues and we have also started paying out cash refunds, but we are making a temporary change in our refund policy. In order to get refunds to the maximum number of people in the shortest time possible, we have made the decision to refund all orders less than $1,000 at the front of the refund queue. Once they are complete (estimated to be within the month of March), we will resume making refunds in the order they were received.

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:55:12 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 12:26:51 PM by loshia

Sorry for oftopic but bickLEDsky removed his post as usual ...
But I am not going to remove mine
The question asked from bickLEDsky was why I am not posting here anymore. And if I do care anymore about amt scam
And here comes the answer

I do of course led boy.
But I was told many times from people posting here that I am not welcomed IN MY OWN THREAD, because of my manners and my negative way of thinking. And my zero contribution to the thread. Opium can confirm that if he wants to of course.
And in general I am not like you when people are enough of my BULSHIT fine they are not obliged to listen to it ...
I am wandareing when will you shut up bickLEDsky?
Or when you are going to tell us how WASP PARTNERSHIP WITH AMT EVOLVED  Grin
By the way, back then in your vouting  Wink carier when you and josuhua POSERKOTO were close partners, I was ASKING YOU MANY TIMES to vote and express you opinion abut amt. And you are actively refusing to call amt scam even today Grin
Be a man bickLEDsky and in your next post here give YES/NO ANSWER. IS joshua Zipkin aka poserkoto a scammer?
That is something that makes me wander are you good cause fighter or just looking for sponsorship  Grin
Why you are posting in this thread anyway Huh
Opium please ask bickLEDsky to contribute ON TOPIC OR TO SHUT UP Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:43:11 PM

bickLEDsky
Losershia ?

See how childish name-calling can be ? I can appreciate that you have a bit of a tiff with Bick, but your constant misspellings of his nick paint you in the light of nothing more than a simplistic troll with a poor command of the english language, which makes it even more unintentionally humorous and hard to take seriously.

This isn't about WASP. Who cares about the WASP project at this point. You keep bringing it up like it's something that actually matters.

This is all about you and Marto being Euro-thugs in Bitcoin space and being butt-mad that Bick is calling you guys out for what you are.

Please. Stop. Grow up already.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:15:15 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 06:43:57 PM by loshia

bickLEDsky
Losershia ?

See how childish name-calling can be ? I can appreciate that you have a bit of a tiff with Bick, but your constant misspellings of his nick paint you in the light of nothing more than a simplistic troll with a poor command of the english language, which makes it even more unintentionally humorous and hard to take seriously.

This isn't about WASP. Who cares about the WASP project at this point. You keep bringing it up like it's something that actually matters.

This is all about you and Marto being Euro-thugs in Bitcoin space and being butt-mad that Bick is calling you guys out for what you are.

Dude,
The only thing I can say is that I was one of the losers who recived two avalons in batch one Cheesy
About bickLEDsky he has not mined with a single miner in his life. And I am enough with his bulshit everywhere including this topic here. He is NOBODY I WILL REPEAT IN PURE ENGLISH NOBODY AND he has nothing to do with mining in general even he is not believing in Bitcoin at all.i am wandering how many bitcoins bickLEDSKY has. Let me gues ZERO! He will seek for a howto even to sign a message . That is ridiculously pathetic
About marto I am his customer and I am the one of the happiest ones
About marto's customers I can not say anything. For sure not all of them are happy BUT BICKLEDSKY is not one of them also and he is not in position to judge anyone I repeat ANYONE including marto
About you I can not say anything because I do not know you at all.
So please stay on topic and say something about Poserkoto Zipkin and how close wasp scam was with amt back then or go somwere else with the professor to fight for justice and freedom
Thank you
And please ask you friend bickLEDSKY to stop to remove his posts will you?
That is something that even young boys don't do right professor? You are a grown man teacher is that true If the answer is yes act as such please
Thank you
Just an example how a real post which belongs to forum from a person who is REALY concerned about Bitcoin and mining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=968349.msg10591643#msg10591643
Hats down....
Do you see the diference Bowen the above post and bickLEDSKY constant bulshit?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:44:26 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 04:53:27 AM by Xian01

How does your last post serve to address any of the issues I have raised for you ?

If anything, it serves to reinforce the point that this is nothing to do with AMT, but everything to do with you being upset with Bick for hitting you a little bit too close to your family jewels.

Who cares if Bick has never mined a Bitcoin in his life. It doesn't take away from the fact that you and Marto continue to act like comically pathetic Euro-Thugs.

"Losershia", stop with your moronic Bick bashing. I'm not his biggest fan either, but you're coming off way worse.

Please try to return the discussion back on point towards AMT and Joshua Zipkin screwing over a significant number of people out of a lot of money.

bickLEDsky
Losershia ?

Dude,
The only thing I can say is that I was one of the losers who recived two avalons in batch one Cheesy
About bickLEDsky he has not mined with a single miner in his life. And I am enough with his bulshit everywhere including this topic here. He is NOBODY I WILL REPEAT IN PURE ENGLISH NOBODY AND he has nothing to do with mining in general even he is not believing in Bitcoin at all.i am wandering how many bitcoins bickLEDSKY has. Let me gues ZERO! He will seek for a howto even to sign a message . That is ridiculously pathetic
About marto I am his customer and I am the one of the happiest ones
About marto's customers I can not say anything. For sure not all of them are happy BUT BICKLEDSKY is not one of them also and he is not in position to judge anyone I repeat ANYONE including marto
About you I can not say anything because I do not know you at all.
So please stay on topic and say something about Poserkoto Zipkin and how close wasp scam was with amt back then or go somwere else with the professor to fight for justice and freedom
Thank you
And please ask you friend bickLEDSKY to stop to remove his posts will you?
That is something that even young boys don't do right professor? You are a grown man teacher is that true If the answer is yes act as such please
Thank you
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:49:49 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 07:20:02 PM by loshia

Xian01,
Can yo add something to amt thread?
I can't. I suggest if you can add something on topic just do it
Thank you.
and please do not call me  a names.
Thank you for the above also. As I said I do not know you and you DO NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME ALSO.
If you got your impressions about me from my fight with bickLEDSKY it is very bad for you.
I will add just one thing
When I was crying that joshua Zipkin is poserko and scammer  bickLEDSKY the freedom fighter started his fight with my person just because of that.
How pathetic.
The most pathetic is that mentally disordered people which have nothing to do with Bitcoin as you admitted are becoming a factor in this forum. That is something which I CAN NOT ADMIT!
I said it many times we need our heads to think not the biased SELF MODERATED GUIDES AND PERSONAL ATTACKS.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:02:49 PM

Can you add something to this thread other than your name-calling, and having your rediculous tiff with Bick in public ? Honestly, it's getting boring to read. The only thing amusing is your tenuous grasp of, and butchering of the English language, whilst impotently having your silly little flame war / lovers spat.

please do not call me  a names.

How about you lead by example ? I am merely mimicking your infantile behavior for comedic effect.

If you got your impressions about me from my fight with bickLEDSKY it is very bad for you.

Au contraire, it's very bad for you. Doubly so for Marto.

The most pathetic is that mentally disordered people...

... Ima let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best music videos of all time.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:28:44 PM

Can you add something to this thread other than your name-calling, and having your rediculous tiff with Bick in public ? Honestly, it's getting boring to read. The only thing amusing is your tenuous grasp of, and butchering of the English language, whilst impotently having your silly little flame war / lovers spat.

please do not call me  a names.

How about you lead by example ? I am merely mimicking your infantile behavior for comedic effect.

Au contraire, it's very bad for you. Doubly so for Marto.

The most pathetic is that mentally disordered people...

... Ima let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best music videos of all time.

You been "Kanye'ed" bitoch LMAO!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

I reported loshia's post's as being "off topic"  Tongue

Really too bad about AMT going under........not looking like anyone will get anything back  Sad

Sorry for your guy's loss......

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:29:44 PM

Sorry for oftopic but bickLEDsky removed his post as usual ...
But I am not going to remove mine
The question asked from bickLEDsky was why I am not posting here anymore. And if I do care anymore about amt scam
And here comes the answer

I do of course led boy.
But I was told many times from people posting here that I am not welcomed IN MY OWN THREAD, because of my manners and my negative way of thinking. And my zero contribution to the thread. Opium can confirm that if he wants to of course.
And in general I am not like you when people are enough of my BULSHIT fine they are not obliged to listen to it ...
I am wandareing when will you shut up bickLEDsky?
Or when you are going to tell us how WASP PARTNERSHIP WITH AMT EVOLVED  Grin
By the way, back then in your vouting  Wink carier when you and josuhua POSERKOTO were close partners, I was ASKING YOU MANY TIMES to vote and express you opinion abut amt. And you are actively refusing to call amt scam even today Grin
Be a man bickLEDsky and in your next post here give YES/NO ANSWER. IS joshua Zipkin aka poserkoto a scammer?
That is something that makes me wander are you good cause fighter or just looking for sponsorship  Grin
Why you are posting in this thread anyway Huh
Opium please ask bickLEDsky to contribute ON TOPIC OR TO SHUT UP Grin

Yea I can admit that Loshia was on point when he pretty much stated everything "Joshua Zipkin" would do. So did alot of other people of course. The goal of course was to get Joshua talking and admitting his wrong doing which of course he did. I dont know what bick posted, but regardless thats neither here nor there. Point is he still is out there doing business with the money he stole from us. The court has already conclusively proven that Jim Brown is indeed an alias and not real..."Tyler Lummis of the Haverford" area is the real "Jim Brown".

The reasoning was that they were concerned for their welfare? Makes no sense as Jim Brown was the alias from the start....how could he know he would be in danger if the goal was to start a legitimate business? Legit business people do not need to make false aliases. Josh stayed out in the open because he got discovered. But Jim Brown is Tyler Lummis. Gleb should be able to confirm as he met him in person:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tyler-lummis/a/bb3/191

I will of course correct this if this is not him. But the point stands....there was a false identity from the start in the background running this. "Jim Brown" such a generic identity being "Tyler Lummis" also shares complicity as he was the one handling the money and paperwork.

Of course this will all come out once the law catches up with these scumbags. Also for the million dollar customer out there this is for you...GO TO THE FBI!!! They are waiting for you to talk to them. Since you opted not to come forth you are only screwing yourself.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
raydeeyo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:42:46 AM

Hi Guys,

Just wonder if anyone successful get back the money? Mind to share any updates you have? Like after report FBI, ICT or any court results?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:29:17 PM

Hi Guys,

Just wonder if anyone successful get back the money? Mind to share any updates you have? Like after report FBI, ICT or any court results?

Yes, everyone got back all of their money and the FBI put all the bad people at AMT in jail for 40 years. lol

jk

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:27:45 PM

the fat lady (or josh) has not sang yet.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:05:51 PM

The scammer is busy drinking RedBull!

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:23:28 AM

Can you say anything about the lawsuit? The docket hasn't been updated.

Buy & Hold
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:13:56 PM

i cannot. but it's not over. these things are slow. zipkin has not been forgotten.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:08:14 PM

-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 10:09:13 PM

Not this shit again. Time to move this thread too.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:38:03 PM

Not this shit again. Time to move this thread too.

I forgot to add that the image is of his new avatar at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshuazipkin and that he's changed all the information on it.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:54:48 PM

Was fun while it lasted!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: