Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44815 times)
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:05:11 PM

That's why people need to stop funding shady people...

opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:28:56 AM

Update guy's

According to this post

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg6290134#msg6290134

Even guys who met Zipkin the clown in person and received miners in hand are not able to make AMT crap work

0GH issue sounds like they got 100% not working crap from Zipkin hands
UPDATE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg6301060#msg6301060
Some background is required to solve it Grin

I do have following questions for AMT:
WRONG see UPDATE
1. Zipikin poserko Grin how your hands could give 100% not working crap when you are  meeting face to face with customer?
We all know that you have no dignity and owner but you are loosing even common sense. I just can not get it. You meet the guy, knowing that the crap that you are giving is not working and you still gave the miner to him?
What do you think gonna happen if by accident you meet him or someone else from your customers in Genno's pub Grin
I do not want to think when gonna happen Grin
the below two questions remain Grin
2. Zipkin poserko how long it is taking for you to give just simple update what PSU guy's do need Grin
Have in mind that they are spending 300-500 USD on top just for PSU which supposed to be delivered with the crap Grin
I know you do not care sure....

3. Zipkin POSERKOOOOOO when you are gonna pay me the 10 BTC you own me. I am totally fucked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

4. Zipkin Poserko it is about time to confess that you do not have a single working blade amongst your CRAP Grin

First off Loshia, quote me right YES I had a 0Ghs issue. Casey another person who got a miner (and his was hashing at 1.5Ths in turbo as are mine) pointed out why that was (AND I FIXED IT). In the end the issue was due to a power problem and well documented issue with bitmine boards...period. In the end it was something I missed but fixed. If anything the blame is on bitmine since its their design and it affects their hardware too as that is where the fix came from. So quick to look at a flaw that you didn't even bother to fully fact check. You have been so busy trolling...once people got working on fixing the issues to actually help each other something you are not doing for anyone in any thread from what I have seen, my miners are working. I am currently modifying my second PSU to get that one working. The other people who are having issues are also asking for help. These DIY kits were not meant for novice users. AMT even made that pretty clear. But people wanted them. They cant say no and noone should fault them for that. Customer is always right and all that. That said whatever other issues they are dealing with, they did right by me and I knew what I what I got from them. Its not the best situation for anyone but I have always been good at making lemonade from lemons. And I am now helping others turn it around if possible. The AMT 1.2Ths is now a community project of sorts. So just let the few who got their hardware in peace and stop being such a fucking tool.

The point is get your story straight if you are going to go quoting people. Just makes you look dumber than you already sound. You say the exact same crap in 50 different ways over the last 20 posts of AMT. Not sure why you (or anyone else) aren't tired of it. You are useless to the community to nothing more than wishing for fail on everyone. You already showed that more than once and then back off when you get called out on it. There are people who are contributing on what they should know about the company. USELESS. I will repeat say something useful that helps the community besides the same old tired crap. WE FUCKING GET IT!!! Yes AMT dropped the ball in a HUGE WAY. People are pissed. I think there is not one single person who reads those threads who will not see that. Those of you who wished fail on them got your wish. NOW let the community of people who are working to fix our hardware do that and get out of the way so WE (the people you were trying to "inform") can move on from this.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:36:12 AM

Actually I got the impression they were in WAY over their heads. And they were not expecting the problems they had like chip delays and all that (which is something that can even happen to companies like Intel and AMD). Compounded by the community reactions and all that yea it was just a recipe for disaster. Its a business, and people are right to be mad, I know I was with the fail communication. But at the end of the day they seem to be working to deliver and correct the problems even if slowly. Alot more of it seems to be happening in the background outside this forum. I spoke to Josh personally on this and mentioned communication needs to improve. It seems to be that he is more interested in working directly with the people who are not suing him, as legally he cannot talk to them unless the legal teams agree on it. But at the end of the day I get the impression he is working to make this right. Does not sound shady to me.

Most of the ASIC companies are having these problems. Delays. But the worst part is a result of the pre-orders. That is what is causing it. Obviously its a shit model to follow in this situation because its playing with peoples money. And in the US as well as the rest of the world its a stupid thing to do. With all the consumer protections its just not a smart thing. SO in the end all these pre-order companies, that did not deliver on time or delivered worse than expected, pay the price. Its economic darwinism in effect. Survival of the fittest. This is why Spondoolies is doing so well. They had an excellent release and preorder. Lets hope they maintain that pace.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:59:18 PM

AMT is the worst company I have ever done business with. I spend $12k back in December 2013 and can't even get an email updating me on my order. The only info that AMT has given me (apart from one very short email response) has come from their now self-moderated "Official" thread.

I am order #899 and people with order numbers in the thousands have received their units before I have.

Although the units people have received appear to be broken from horrible shipping and no record of a single WORKING 1.2TH/s miner from AMT exists.

I have called only to leave unanswered voice mails. I have written numerous unanswered emails. I cannot get any response whatsoever from AMT.

I have spoken to an attorney and am certainly joining the class action suit against them. I suggest to anyone considering business with AMT to stay far, far away.

Does AMT issue refunds?

Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:08:41 AM

To my knowledge everyone who's asked for a refund has not been given one. Myself included. Can't even get a reply to my request(s) for a refund.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:31:58 PM

AMT is the worst company I have ever done business with. I spend $12k back in December 2013 and can't even get an email updating me on my order. The only info that AMT has given me (apart from one very short email response) has come from their now self-moderated "Official" thread.

I am order #899 and people with order numbers in the thousands have received their units before I have.

Although the units people have received appear to be broken from horrible shipping and no record of a single WORKING 1.2TH/s miner from AMT exists.

I have called only to leave unanswered voice mails. I have written numerous unanswered emails. I cannot get any response whatsoever from AMT.

I have spoken to an attorney and am certainly joining the class action suit against them. I suggest to anyone considering business with AMT to stay far, far away.

Does AMT issue refunds?

LOL.  no refunds, no MPP upgrades, for the most part... no tech support on miners that manage to get shipped.  I got  support with mine, but from what i can tell, i am the exception rather than the rule.  Most folks report zero tech support on their broken miners.

no testing at the manufacture facility, or very little, or they ship them whether they work or not, in which case, why bother testing.

i, along with most others in this thread, who've purchased miners from AMT have joined the class action lawsuit against AMT.
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:37:22 PM

Actually I got the impression they were in WAY over their heads. And they were not expecting the problems they had like chip delays and all that (which is something that can even happen to companies like Intel and AMD). Compounded by the community reactions and all that yea it was just a recipe for disaster. Its a business, and people are right to be mad, I know I was with the fail communication. But at the end of the day they seem to be working to deliver and correct the problems even if slowly. Alot more of it seems to be happening in the background outside this forum. I spoke to Josh personally on this and mentioned communication needs to improve. It seems to be that he is more interested in working directly with the people who are not suing him, as legally he cannot talk to them unless the legal teams agree on it. But at the end of the day I get the impression he is working to make this right. Does not sound shady to me.

Most of the ASIC companies are having these problems. Delays. But the worst part is a result of the pre-orders. That is what is causing it. Obviously its a shit model to follow in this situation because its playing with peoples money. And in the US as well as the rest of the world its a stupid thing to do. With all the consumer protections its just not a smart thing. SO in the end all these pre-order companies, that did not deliver on time or delivered worse than expected, pay the price. Its economic darwinism in effect. Survival of the fittest. This is why Spondoolies is doing so well. They had an excellent release and preorder. Lets hope they maintain that pace.

delays and what not don't affect AMD and Intel's customers, other than the customers having to wait longer to purchase the next best thing.    The customers lose nothing with that model, and that's why those companies are still in business and thriving.  The pre-order model that has popped up in the mining hw space is ridiculous, and will stop very soon.  People are being given many choices for hw purchases, and that choice should be to not put money up front for technology that has yet to be proven.

i pre-ordered once.  that's it.  learned my lesson.   i dont care what they promise, i will not pre-order again.  

fool me once, shame on you.  fool me twice, shame on me.
opieum2

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:09:56 PM

You are correct in that it doesnt affect customers. My point is its an industry thing that the makers of ASICs dont really count on. (minus spondoolies seeing who they have on their staff and are already experienced in this area hence why their preorders have gone so phenomenally well).

But the pre-order system is a mess overall.

Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:44:01 AM

This is my story:

Here's my story:

I ordered two machines from them on December 5, 2013 worth $12,148
including express shipping. I emailed them immediately following my
order to ensure they received it and that I would get my order fulfilled
at the date stated on the website; the week of February 1st. They
responded to me the following day, assuring me that my order would,
indeed, be shipped the first week in February. I followed the minimal
updates they provided on their public forums on bitcointalk.com, however
February came and my order had not been shipped. I emailed them, called
them, left voice messages, and even posted on their public forum
inquiring about the status of my order #899. I could not get a response
from them until the second week in April. They emailed me on April 9th
saying that they had my order "in the back of their mind" and that I
should expect to see a tracking number on April 10th or 11th. It is now
April 21st and they are again no longer responding to my requests for
refund or even just basic information regarding my order.

On their forums, people began posting pictures/videos of their machines
running. When I asked what their order number was, every single person
had an order number higher than mine, showing that my order had been
skipped. At this point, I no longer want the product I paid for but
rather my money back, as they have not fulfilled my order and are
neglecting their customers.

I have spoken to attorneys, filed complaints with the FTC and am joining the Class Action suit.

that's some serious bullshit.

i was order #928, ordered on Dec 9.  i too got the repeated assurances that my order would ship on time.  2 weeks after it should have shipped, i see Biomech posting on here about the FREE, unsolicited, rig they sent him.  i have no gripes against biomech personally, he's great dude.  My gripe is ntirely against AMT.  WTF is that shit?  sending free machines to people, when you have paying customers waiting for theirs?  I'd never heard of such a fucked up business practice as this, until i started eading about AMT.  they did the same thing with Phinn(Bruno).   giving out free shit, trying to save face, when they have a line of customers who already paid.

i joined the class action too.  my gripe is ovr $160 shipping refund that they got from fedex for my fucked up order, and the failure to comply with their MPP.  Per the MPP i should have been sent a 220GH rig, or at least been offered the chance to upgrade, like they say in the MPP.   i had to bug the shit out of them just to get a response about my tracking number, which conveniently shipped the day after i started spamming them about the MPP upgrade.  i guess its too difficult to ship a 2nd package with the extra parts.  2 extra boards would have made me happy, and i would have gushed about what a great company they are.   now they get bashed every time i get the chance.  fuck those crooked bastards.  pardon my french.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 07:28:46 AM

You are correct in that it doesnt affect customers. My point is its an industry thing that the makers of ASICs dont really count on. (minus spondoolies seeing who they have on their staff and are already experienced in this area hence why their preorders have gone so phenomenally well).

But the pre-order system is a mess overall.

About that experience staff at Svengoolie, I just happen know the inside scoop there, one aspect of which they were picking the brains of engineers about trivial things that most laymen, sans myself, in the Bitcoin community consider common knowledge. As we've all seen, and my source confirms, they're excellent in marketing. If you happen to visit their office on the Gaza Strip (I do mean ON), make sure you take a selfie in front of the two blown-up buses outside their office door. (seriously, for I'm not making this shit up)

Apologize for the aside, but I deemed it important to share.
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:58:35 PM

that AMT official thread is just... WOW.  hope they end up in jail for this shit.  Wire fraud and mail fraud are serious charges.

i really feel for the guys who are out thousands of dollars.  that money is most likely gone forever. 

AMT has the gall to blame this board for their misfortune.  lol.  Everything they get is self-inflicted, and could have been easily avoided.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:16:48 PM

BTW, why is AMT selling a 2.4 TH/s miner when it can't even deliver a 1.2 TH/s miner:

42 units available for April 1st, 2014 shipment.
2,400 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )

Included accessories:
1x USB Cable
1x Network Cable
1x Power Cord

Bitcoin Miner Weight: 36 lb.
Dimensions: 19.7 x 8.4 x 19.5
Chip: Asic 28nm
Warranty: This unit’s system board has a
lifetime warranty from manufacture defect
or component failure.

Product specifications may differ from  (+/- 10% running variance)

I assume because they need more investomers, lawyers are awfully expensive. Ironically lawyers also work on the pre-order (well pre-pay) business model
Yeah Cheesy
That would be it Grin Grin Grin Grin
However a free genno stake for opium2 can do the job and save some bug for pre-payed lawyers. More over opium2 assumptions will be warmed welcomed by the jury Grin Grin Grin Grin
Zipkin Poserko
Visit Genno's pub urgently and prepay all stakes for ever and ever Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am wandering when hiding tax charges will come to light? That will put Zipkin's ass in jail for no time Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
To refresh everybody memories Zipkin clearly offered money under the table to ISAWHIM here in public. I am dam sure that his greedy ass is doing something illegal concerning taxes.
To all of you who is considering/taking law actions against AMT. Ask your layers how a tax investigation can be started against AMT. This will make Zipkin much more polite. I think that he will start with refunds immediately
And zipkin i will put this in amt fuks us over again so you will not be able to delete it Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
ladi4ever

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:46:29 PM

I got lucky on this one...& Hashfast & Cointerra...I was BROKE!!!!!!!!!  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy  Thanks BFL & Avalon for keeping me broke  Wink

I skinned by on my BlackArrow preorder with an early refund though...thank God for Bitmain!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

No more preorders for me !!!!!!!!  Tongue  Cool

I got screwed up also with preorders:

$12K AMT miners Josh that son of the bitch.
$4500 BFL fucked me over.
$12K Cointerra with pre-orders late..and not the speed that they promised.

How many of these American Junky companies are outhere? And No one seems to not be able to stop them!
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:08:48 PM

I got lucky on this one...& Hashfast & Cointerra...I was BROKE!!!!!!!!!  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy  Thanks BFL & Avalon for keeping me broke  Wink

I skinned by on my BlackArrow preorder with an early refund though...thank God for Bitmain!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

How many of these American Junky companies are outhere? And No one seems to not be able to stop them!

Well at least you didn't order from Hash Fast...
opieum2

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:18:39 PM

Bottom line none of the American mining companies are trust worthy at this point.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 10:59:03 PM

Bottom line none of the American mining companies are trust worthy at this point.

Let's egg their cars! That'll teach them.  Roll Eyes
ladi4ever

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:43:54 AM

BTW, why is AMT selling a 2.4 TH/s miner when it can't even deliver a 1.2 TH/s miner:

42 units available for April 1st, 2014 shipment.
2,400 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )

Included accessories:
1x USB Cable
1x Network Cable
1x Power Cord

Bitcoin Miner Weight: 36 lb.
Dimensions: 19.7 x 8.4 x 19.5
Chip: Asic 28nm
Warranty: This unit’s system board has a
lifetime warranty from manufacture defect
or component failure.

Product specifications may differ from  (+/- 10% running variance)

I assume because they need more investomers, lawyers are awfully expensive. Ironically lawyers also work on the pre-order (well pre-pay) business model
Yeah Cheesy
That would be it Grin Grin Grin Grin
However a free genno stake for opium2 can do the job and save some bug for pre-payed lawyers. More over opium2 assumptions will be warmed welcomed by the jury Grin Grin Grin Grin
Zipkin Poserko
Visit Genno's pub urgently and prepay all stakes for ever and ever Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am wandering when hiding tax charges will come to light? That will put Zipkin's ass in jail for no time Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
To refresh everybody memories Zipkin clearly offered money under the table to ISAWHIM here in public. I am dam sure that his greedy ass is doing something illegal concerning taxes.
To all of you who is considering/taking law actions against AMT. Ask your layers how a tax investigation can be started against AMT. This will make Zipkin much more polite. I think that he will start with refunds immediately
And zipkin i will put this in amt fuks us over again so you will not be able to delete it Grin Grin Grin Grin

At this point I think Josh is trying to hide some money in BTC from government, but he does not realize that he has 1000+ people  against him, who he and his partner scam them, I was wondering how his backwhole is going to look after serving 20 + year time? like a shoe...and they are going to change his name to ....maybe Jessica?
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:39:46 PM

opieum shouldn't you be kissing some AMT ass in the "official thread"? people are sick of the excuses you make for AMT. Every time someone has something negative to say (rightly so) in regards to AMT you have some excuse for their atrocious behavior. i find it laughable you think all your ass kissing is going to get you a "working" miner. Their is no defending people who flat out lie and misrepresent their entire company model.

I bet I get a response from you in the next 5 minutes. You sit at your computer ALL day waiting for anyone to dare say something bad about these jerks.
It is not opium only 95% percent of amt customers just hope for a miracle to happen
As we all know miracles do happen on occasions . But whatever happens they have lost their money a long time ago. Now they are losigig their dignity also. Cry
That is why amt thread is so big and no one is fucked.....
However I do hope that there are some guy's with dignity left and they will do whatever it takes to put Zipkin ass to jail. It is not abut the money anymore....

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
opieum2

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:19:05 PM

opieum shouldn't you be kissing some AMT ass in the "official thread"? people are sick of the excuses you make for AMT. Every time someone has something negative to say (rightly so) in regards to AMT you have some excuse for their atrocious behavior. i find it laughable you think all your ass kissing is going to get you a "working" miner. Their is no defending people who flat out lie and misrepresent their entire company model.

I bet I get a response from you in the next 5 minutes. You sit at your computer ALL day waiting for anyone to dare say something bad about these jerks.
It is not opium only 95% percent of amt customers just hope for a miracle to happen
As we all know miracles do happen on occasions . But whatever happens they have lost their money a long time ago. Now they are losigig their dignity also. Cry
That is why amt thread is so big and no one is fucked.....
However I do hope that there are some guy's with dignity left and they will do whatever it takes to put Zipkin ass to jail. It is not abut the money anymore....

loshia, I know you are not american...so I will explain a bit how this works and maybe my line of thinking in all this. Our legal system despite the mainstream news is not that corrupt...well it is. BUT only in favor to the very very rich...google the word affluenza so you get what I mean. The system does work however when one goes after smaller companies and occasionally larger ones when there are significant amounts of people involved against a company. In this situation there is a class action lawsuit. They by law MUST settle with us or the judge will rule against them OR toss them in jail for contempt. There is a process going on in the background most of us are not seeing that is just the confidential nature of court cases. I have been involved in class actions before on both sides as a technical consultant so I know how these things go.

AMT by LAW has to settle with us or go to trial....and they already know its lost if they do go to trial which is far worse for them....going to trial is VERY expensive, no one likes to do that. And as they would be the one paying the legal fees for BOTH sides its a bad situation for them to NOT settle with us now. IF they don't settle after making a settlement offer that we accept, they are in contempt of court and will go to jail. So they have a huge incentive to actually make sure they settle with us now. Since its a class action lawsuit ALL AMT customers are automatically covered by it even if we did not sign up directly. Because they misrepresented things on their site and have not made good on various promises, they will be in a court enforced situation (which actually does get enforced), to make sure they settle with us correctly or risk contempt. Contempt of court if you don't know (as I know english is not your first language) is basically mocking the court....sure AMT can mock the customers....but now the court is involved and they won't have that....hopefully this explains the reasons why those of us in the US are approaching this the way we are. At least its why I am approaching it how I am.  But its much easier to work with them NOW to get what we want as now they are in a position that they have to comply with what is necessary. The playing field is level. Things now really are on the level.

This is why I have been such an ass about comments that don't do anything to further the discussion it does not benefit any of the customers. Alot of emotional reactions (mostly anger) are useless as they accomplish nothing. We are trying to move things forward and get it all in writing. That is the key point here. What is written matters as that is what a court looks at. And since even deleted comments get archived in the mirror forum, it doesn't matter what is deleted on the main AMT thread. It can always be recalled via the mirror. Hopefully this explains a bit more of why I am such a bulldog about what goes into that thread...I am protecting my interests as well in all this because I want them writing what needs to be written. Its important for them to talk to us as well as for us to properly negotiate a proper settlement which is what seems to be happening. We will see the offer when its sent out to our emails and such and we can at that point decide if we will accept or reject it. Its a process we need to have happen to get things done. The other side of this is because of this case other mining companies will see this happening and have to do the same thing or risk worse problems. It sets a precedent in our common law system. Not definitive but judges look at similar cases to get some ideas on how to handle the current ones.

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:56:21 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 03:15:03 PM by loshia

Thanks for your explanation opium
I want you to know that I am doing all which is possible for my mind tou understand you.
However I want you to try to listen to me
 Best case scenario is that poserkoto Zipkin will reach a "contract" settlement with you as a customers. The facts are that amt are zero in terms of technical skills.
In addition for some reason they are not buying ready to rock hardware from their partners to ship
Have you noticed any severe complains in bitmine thread?
In techno bit thread. It is unavoidable for them just to manufacture next Technobit-amt logo crap.

zipkin will ship you another crap, which will buy him time then again and again. Zipkin is clever also. So basically he will ship crap continuously over time which will get replaced by other crap and so on. Because of your agreement you will not be able to sue Zipkin again for same thing.
One day when a1 miner becomes obsolete completely like my avalons gen 1 boards he will buy them second hand and will ship them to you
So he will play jentle bulshiting you and shipping crap because of contract settlement to avoid law suite but he will fuck you again
He is under pressure at the moment. His pants are brown and his ass is shaking Grin
I suggest to all of you to refuse all AMT plans a,b or c and insist on refund as only available option

Wish you luck
Learn your lesson Zipkin gave you crap in person right?
It was intentionally I am damn sure he knew that fact.
Do not ever ever allow this to happen again....
Abut law system the situation is same in Bulgaria. The difference is that even a special squad would not be enough to stop the angry customers if Zipkin did this to Bulgarians.
I told it many times shit happens but I can not stand constant intentional lies from Zipkin
Do you remember BASIC?
So Guy Tom if I remember correctly  played same shitty a,t game. After two weeks or so Tom just said I am out I will refund you. And that was enough. I haven't heard of of a law suite against basic.
The truth is worth more than million words

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: