Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:21:32 AM

AMT,I am your client since Nov 12 of 2013 and I didn't quote anyone you mentioned here.

I almost 2 days a time ask for an update. I sent orders/sales/Jim and Alyssa emails. I believe all you received, I don't understand why you ignore my emails and phone calls. No any response at all.

I mentioned in the email, at last week's email, I'm asking for 2 miners refund. i mentioned it's easiest and simple way. no response at all. and I also called you following up.

I followed up and asked any words on this. on response at all.

and 2 days ago, I asked email said if you can not do my 2 miners refund, just refund me one  and ship me one. It's simple and easiest  way.

and today I followed up and still no response for status update.  Can you just response  to my email tell me what's going on.

I also forwarded me my post deleted record. when you delete the email, I got notification triggered what's you deleted.

I said just provide me an update.how difficult could be?

This is AMT client related issues. that's why I posted here. can you give me a deadline for this thing? I can not wait like endless. I asked you kindly refund me it;s easiest and simple way.

Thank you.

Tony

let me post here just in case being deleted again.

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
YourPalToots (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:30:25 AM

and in case you are wondering about facebook's policy.

B.    Any user may create a Page to express support for or interest in a brand, entity (place or organization), or public figure, provided that it does not mislead others into thinking it is an official Page, or violate someone's rights. If your Page is not the official Page of a brand, entity (place or organization) or public figure, you must:
i.    not speak in the voice of, or post content as though it was coming from, the authorized representative of the Page’s subject matter; and
ii.    make clear that the Page is not the official Page of the brand, entity (place or organization) or public figure.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:24:15 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

We are trying to figure out refund options as well as several other options for our current and future clients.

What's there to "figure out"? Due to your delays, you must offer your clients refunds. Show your lawyers this:

http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

you must seek the customer’s consent to the delay ...  if the customer chooses not to wait, the customer can cancel the order and obtain a full and prompt refund

Looks like AMT doesn't like having their illegal activities brought to light. Well, deleting posts won't work.

Buy & Hold
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:12:45 AM

Before AMT has the chance to take away my choice of whether or not my information was posted I will submit the following.

My name is Curt Shaffer
from Phoenix Arizona
I am a client of AMT
I paid for a 1.2Th/S miner including a case at a cost of $5759 including shipping.
I made my purchase on January 31st 2014 after being told on the phone they were actually looking to get things out ahead of schedule.I believe that communication was in good faith.
However as things progressed it became clear that they were not going to be prepared to ship my miner as Purchased within the advertised shipping date.
I have had various e-mail communications with Advanced Mining Technoligy(ies) where I was told that my order was still on track to ship on time in it's complete form as originally paid for.

When it became even more clear that this was not going to happen there was an offer of a stand alone kit, that was essentially a stipped down version the final build lacking the case, power supplies, and assembly that would have accompanied the "finished product."

Prior to that offer being extended by AMT I made a request for a refund that I was legally entitled to under FTC Regulations. I made this request both via e-mail, that included the link to the FTC regulation, as well as a printed copy of the e-mail that was sent via certified mail with return receipt attached.  That was sent to Jim Brown of AMT who has the title of sales manager. I never received a return receipt leading me to believe that my request was also ignored through the US postal service.

After waiting the seven day period that AMT had to comply with sending me a refund via the US Postal Service as out lined in the FTC regulations, i waited an additional few days to allow for travel cross country via post.  When no refund was received, nor was the request even acknowledged, i filed a complaint with three agencies. The IC3, the Delaware County Consumer Affairs department and the Federal Trade Commision were contacted. I informed Advanced Mining Technology(ies) of the complaints I made.

I pondered the offer of the kit and decided that though it wouldn't come with a case or power supply, which I would now have pay for out of my own pocket as there was no price adjustment for the kit option, I would exercise that option as the time table on receiving hardware directly relates to the profitability of the investment.

I informed Advanced Mining Technology(ies) that upon receipt of properly working hardware I would happily withdraw my complaints with the various agencies I contacted.

The kit shipped later than the advertised date and upon receiving the kit there were no directions to be found within the box it was shipped in.  I contacted Mr. Zipkin one of AMT's principal owners. He was apologetic in language and in tone, and seemed surprised that my miner had arrived without any paper work. It was later I found no paper work was shipped with other miner's orders. This has caused me to reevaluate the sincerity of Mr. Zipkin's concern and his apparent confusion over why I was not shipped any paperwork with my miner.

In speaking with Mr. Zipkin I was able to gather the information needed to check the boards for proper function. I hooked up my miner to check for proper functioning of the boards but was met with a message that no boards were found. After speaking with Mr. Zipkin again were were able to determine that the cable they supplied with the miner was faulty. I was about to leave town for a week so I was not able to get my miner hashing before my trip.

I was told by AMT they would send a new general purpose input output cable. As of today 4/26/14 I have not received a replacement from them. I did however take it upon myself to order a GPIO so that when I returned from my trip I would be able to evaluate the boards. Upon evaluation 3 of the 5 boards do not work. Two boards are hashing, the combined GH/s peak was 362.08 but varies anywhere down to 277 GH/s.
This is with me putting the chips into their turbo mode via AMT web interface. This is with both boards hashing with 8 working chips. It states 256 cores are active per board.

With the belief that both boards are performing nearly identically based on information obtained by the miner interface the average hash rate of each board  is 181.04 GH/s. This would give a hash rate of 905.2 GH/s if all boards were hashing at the established average based on the peak performance of the miner. The miner was advertised as 1.2th miner with a potential (+/-10%) range in performance. Based on the advertised specifications the low end of that 10% would be 1080Gh/s. So even if my miner were working at peak performance with all boards hashing there would be  an average underperformance of the hardware of 174.8 Gh/s or approximately 16% deficiency beyond their conservative estimate.

But sadly for me only the two boards mine currently. This gives me slightly over 1/3 (33.5%) of the conservative estimate and (30%) of the advertised speed that is presented on the finished product itself.

I talked to Mr. Zipkin and he has provided me a fedex account number to send the boards for RMA as he believes this is likely a voltage issue. . Based on the fact that deliveries have been missed when shipped via Fed Ex I've not made a decision on how to proceed yet.

I have not withdrawn any complaints filed with various agencies as Advanced Mining Technology(ies) has not fulfilled it's end of the agreement by denying me my requested refund and providing me with hardware that does not in any way reflect for what I paid for in terms of quality or performance as advertised. 

I will call Mr. Zipkin and make a proposal. Because I am running at 33.5% of the advertised performance of the machine, using the stated conservative estimate, I will gladly send back the hardware that is not currently working at all. That would be the two boards that no chip chain is recognized on and the one board where the board is recognized but displays there are broken chips only 155 active cores but does not initialize to hash. In exchange for the return of the hardware specified, which they are then free to do with as they see fit, I will request a refund for 66.5% of my purchase since that is the performance that I have lost. 66.5% of $5599 ,I've removed shipping because it was indeed shipped to me, is $3,723.33. So we don't have to deal in change We will call it an even $3723 refund.

This is the most fair offer to both parties involved in this matter. I receive compensation for performance that is lacking with the hardware provided. You get the hardware that is not working so it can be fixed and used to fulfill another order. This makes both parties whole, i can then attest that I have a AMT miner that is indeed working for the worth that I paid for it. I do not seek any additional compensation for delays, personal frustrations, added or hidden expenses I needed to provide to get the miner working to it current performance. I do not seek any additional compensation for lost time mining.

Upon completion of this offer. I will as previously stated withdraw any and all complaints made with various agencies and we can part perhaps annoyed but otherwise amicably.

We can discuss the alternatives if that is what it comes down to. In addition to posting this in the multiple threads you visit, I will also send it to you as a private message, through all known e-mail channels, to the business numbers of AMT as well as Mr. Zipkin's personal cell phone number from which he contacted me first and told me to call if I needed anything. To protect both parties I would prefer to use an escrow service. I will provide a draft of this attempted resolution to the Delaware county consumer affairs office on monday as well.

I would like have a response by noon Monday 28th Eastern Time so that I can report to the delaware county consumer affairs office that we reached an agreement. This also gives you time to speak with your lawyer in case you need to draft up a set of papers for me to sign so that you are indemnified and I can't come back try to pursue any other actions to recuperate any other funds.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:21:10 AM

Before AMT has the chance to take away my choice of whether or not my information was posted I will submit the following.

My name is Curt Shaffer
from Phoenix Arizona
I am a client of AMT
I paid for a 1.2Th/S miner including a case at a cost of $5759 including shipping.
I made my purchase on January 31st 2014 after being told on the phone they were actually looking to get things out ahead of schedule.I believe that communication was in good faith.
However as things progressed it became clear that they were not going to be prepared to ship my miner as Purchased within the advertised shipping date.
I have had various e-mail communications with Advanced Mining Technoligy(ies) where I was told that my order was still on track to ship on time in it's complete form as originally paid for.

When it became even more clear that this was not going to happen there was an offer of a stand alone kit, that was essentially a stipped down version the final build lacking the case, power supplies, and assembly that would have accompanied the "finished product."

Prior to that offer being extended by AMT I made a request for a refund that I was legally entitled to under FTC Regulations. I made this request both via e-mail, that included the link to the FTC regulation, as well as a printed copy of the e-mail that was sent via certified mail with return receipt attached.  That was sent to Jim Brown of AMT who has the title of sales manager. I never received a return receipt leading me to believe that my request was also ignored through the US postal service.

After waiting the seven day period that AMT had to comply with sending me a refund via the US Postal Service as out lined in the FTC regulations, i waited an additional few days to allow for travel cross country via post.  When no refund was received, nor was the request even acknowledged, i filed a complaint with three agencies. The IC3, the Delaware County Consumer Affairs department and the Federal Trade Commision were contacted. I informed Advanced Mining Technology(ies) of the complaints I made.

I pondered the offer of the kit and decided that though it wouldn't come with a case or power supply, which I would now have pay for out of my own pocket as there was no price adjustment for the kit option, I would exercise that option as the time table on receiving hardware directly relates to the profitability of the investment.

I informed Advanced Mining Technology(ies) that upon receipt of properly working hardware I would happily withdraw my complaints with the various agencies I contacted.

The kit shipped later than the advertised date and upon receiving the kit there were no directions to be found within the box it was shipped in.  I contacted Mr. Zipkin one of AMT's principal owners. He was apologetic in language and in tone, and seemed surprised that my miner had arrived without any paper work. It was later I found no paper work was shipped with other miner's orders. This has caused me to reevaluate the sincerity of Mr. Zipkin's concern and his apparent confusion over why I was not shipped any paperwork with my miner.

In speaking with Mr. Zipkin I was able to gather the information needed to check the boards for proper function. I hooked up my miner to check for proper functioning of the boards but was met with a message that no boards were found. After speaking with Mr. Zipkin again were were able to determine that the cable they supplied with the miner was faulty. I was about to leave town for a week so I was not able to get my miner hashing before my trip.

I was told by AMT they would send a new general purpose input output cable. As of today 4/26/14 I have not received a replacement from them. I did however take it upon myself to order a GPIO so that when I returned from my trip I would be able to evaluate the boards. Upon evaluation 3 of the 5 boards do not work. Two boards are hashing, the combined GH/s peak was 362.08 but varies anywhere down to 277 GH/s.
This is with me putting the chips into their turbo mode via AMT web interface. This is with both boards hashing with 8 working chips. It states 256 cores are active per board.

With the belief that both boards are performing nearly identically based on information obtained by the miner interface the average hash rate of each board  is 181.04 GH/s. This would give a hash rate of 905.2 GH/s if all boards were hashing at the established average based on the peak performance of the miner. The miner was advertised as 1.2th miner with a potential (+/-10%) range in performance. Based on the advertised specifications the low end of that 10% would be 1080Gh/s. So even if my miner were working at peak performance with all boards hashing there would be  an average underperformance of the hardware of 174.8 Gh/s or approximately 16% deficiency beyond their conservative estimate.

But sadly for me only the two boards mine currently. This gives me slightly over 1/3 (33.5%) of the conservative estimate and (30%) of the advertised speed that is presented on the finished product itself.

I talked to Mr. Zipkin and he has provided me a fedex account number to send the boards for RMA as he believes this is likely a voltage issue. . Based on the fact that deliveries have been missed when shipped via Fed Ex I've not made a decision on how to proceed yet.

I have not withdrawn any complaints filed with various agencies as Advanced Mining Technology(ies) has not fulfilled it's end of the agreement by denying me my requested refund and providing me with hardware that does not in any way reflect for what I paid for in terms of quality or performance as advertised. 

I will call Mr. Zipkin and make a proposal. Because I am running at 33.5% of the advertised performance of the machine, using the stated conservative estimate, I will gladly send back the hardware that is not currently working at all. That would be the two boards that no chip chain is recognized on and the one board where the board is recognized but displays there are broken chips only 155 active cores but does not initialize to hash. In exchange for the return of the hardware specified, which they are then free to do with as they see fit, I will request a refund for 66.5% of my purchase since that is the performance that I have lost. 66.5% of $5599 ,I've removed shipping because it was indeed shipped to me, is $3,723.33. So we don't have to deal in change We will call it an even $3723 refund.

This is the most fair offer to both parties involved in this matter. I receive compensation for performance that is lacking with the hardware provided. You get the hardware that is not working so it can be fixed and used to fulfill another order. This makes both parties whole, i can then attest that I have a AMT miner that is indeed working for the worth that I paid for it. I do not seek any additional compensation for delays, personal frustrations, added or hidden expenses I needed to provide to get the miner working to it current performance. I do not seek any additional compensation for lost time mining.

Upon completion of this offer. I will as previously stated withdraw any and all complaints made with various agencies and we can part perhaps annoyed but otherwise amicably.

We can discuss the alternatives if that is what it comes down to. In addition to posting this in the multiple threads you visit, I will also send it to you as a private message, through all known e-mail channels, to the business numbers of AMT as well as Mr. Zipkin's personal cell phone number from which he contacted me first and told me to call if I needed anything. To protect both parties I would prefer to use an escrow service. I will provide a draft of this attempted resolution to the Delaware county consumer affairs office on monday as well.

I would like have a response by noon Monday 28th Eastern Time so that I can report to the delaware county consumer affairs office that we reached an agreement. This also gives you time to speak with your lawyer in case you need to draft up a set of papers for me to sign so that you are indemnified and I can't come back try to pursue any other actions to recuperate any other funds.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Well written testimonial.   I have a very similar case,  the difference however is that I have 0% hashing. 

Like everyone (including the class action lawsuit) all charges will be withdrawn if satisfactory compensation (i.e. refund) is given.  That is just the simplest way to proceed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:15:00 PM

Like everyone (including the class action lawsuit) all charges will be withdrawn if satisfactory compensation (i.e. refund) is given.  That is just the simplest way to proceed.

Unless of course they simply don't have the money to refund...  This is a text book example of why using customer money to fund start up and development is an INCREDIBLY risky venture.  The real world doesn't work like this because the risk is so much higher than the reward.  A lot of these (mostly American) manufactures are going to find out that there is no legal definition for an investomer.  One is either a customer or an investor and the legal rights, obligations and recourse for each are VERY different.  The penalty for fucking both class of people is also VERY different (see FTC's ability to sue a company for $16,000 per violation!).

AMT rolled the dice and they have already lost, they may not fully understand that, but they have (just like BFL and HF).   
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:46:28 PM

Plugged my miner is after I got a blackplane from another AMT customer.  Note: AMT has not shipped me a backplane.

This is the result:

The backplane started going up in smoke when I plugged it in.

Notice the burn marks at the top.

No wonder they conveniently forgot to include a backplane.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:23:30 PM

Plugged my miner is after I got a blackplane from another AMT customer.  Note: AMT has not shipped me a backplane.

This is the result:

This passes the borders.....
Zipkin poserko
For your own good will be to show up and refund all folks 100%

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:16:49 PM

This is the result:

AMT Miners are a hot commodity.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:27:51 PM

I noticed the name of this thread has been changed. Does that mean I can't start a thread entitled "Official Bunn Coffee Filter User Thread" if I'm not associated with the Bunn company but am indeed officially using Bunn coffee filters, and simply want to share my experiences with other Bunn aficionados?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:31:04 PM

This is the result:

Looks like you're not getting a backplane because Joshua Zipkin is under the impression that you got it from me.

Getting a back plane from another AMT customer voids (especially one who really don't like - phin) the credibility and reliability of the back plane.
And bitmine does not have a new back plane, who ever said that is retarded.

Carlos, we've requested that you RMA your miner on several occasions as the condition due to shipping seems to be an issue and may effect how your miner performs.

Just send it back and let us send you a new one. Thanks. Or stay here and bitch about it, either way can't get blood from a stone bud.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:02:41 PM

This is the result:

Looks like you're not getting a backplane because Joshua Zipkin is under the impression that you got it from me.

Getting a back plane from another AMT customer voids (especially one who really don't like - phin) the credibility and reliability of the back plane.
And bitmine does not have a new back plane, who ever said that is retarded.

Carlos, we've requested that you RMA your miner on several occasions as the condition due to shipping seems to be an issue and may effect how your miner performs.

Just send it back and let us send you a new one. Thanks. Or stay here and bitch about it, either way can't get blood from a stone bud.

Joshua Zipkin said in the video that he thought you were a good guy...I guess that only came out once he knew you were going to praise AMT in that BS youtube video.

I'm simply amazed at how fucking unprofessional this has all become. I'd love to see JZ prosecuted to the full extent so he doesn't try this shit again in the future, regardless of where he ends up after this.

Joshua Zipkin is just a fraudster who floats from industry to industry, creating different companies and extorting people out of money in his 'business ventures'.
YourPalToots (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:07:00 AM

AMT can delete posts but doesn't have time to answer emails to take care of there customers.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

My post has been deleted by AMT.

AMT,can you response my email ? thank you.

We may need to have a new AMT User Thread.

If I realized they are doing business like this, one is more than enough, I should not buy the one from you.

Apologies, it may be because you had quoted Loshia or Sirminesalot or phinneas gage in your post. We're trying to keep them out of our thread so that we can communicate with our clients and keep it clear of crap.

No, you are trying to manipulate your image on these boards by deleting anything negative posted about the FRAUD you have committed.

Not 1 person with a fully hashing miner BY THE WAY (1.2TH)

JOSHUA ZIPKIN IS A FRAUD AND POST MANIPULATOR. ABANDON THIS THREAD, THEY HAVE BEEN DELETING FACTUAL POSTS FROM PAYING CUSTOMERS SINCE IT WAS CREATED.

NEW OFFICIAL CUSTOMER THREAD HERE:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584891.0

Can't really be official if AMT didn't create it now can it?  Just making a point.

I am an OFFICIAL AMT USER so I made a thread and also a facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/AMTUsers

YourPalToots (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:19:01 PM

interesting ...

We have lost patience with management at Hashfast.  As outside observers, it is impossible to separate incompetence from systematic fraud but it is clear that one or both is pervasive at the company.

We have waited patiently on a moderately large order (62 Sierras) while 6 months from our promised shipping date has gone past.  Over a month ago we cancelled our orders and demanded a refund as is our legal right. Not only has a refund not been forthcoming, no one at Hashfast bothers to respond to messages.  However when we inquired about purchasing another $1M in hardware, we had three emails and phone calls within an hour.

We have determined that a lawsuit is an ineffective approach at this point. Instead we are going to apply to the court to have a receiver appointed to take control of the company.  By law, if 3 creditors, owed over $15k IN TOTAL apply to the court, the company can be placed under the control of a receiver.  The receiver will take control of the assets and debts of the company, determine if the operation can continue under new management or liquidate the assets as needed.   The receiver will also be obligated to find and report for prosecution any misuse of company funds that he finds.

Understandably this is a drastic move, but we believe it is our only option.  Hashfast has no right to operate using our money, and clearly they cannot operate without it or our refund would have been paid long ago.  If you would like to join us in this action, PM me.  All of the legal fees to move forward have already be paid.

Some people will not want Hashfast to be disrupted in this way, but we believe it is the only fair way to handle the situation.  Experience with MtGox and Bitfloor has shown that allowing an insolvent company to continue operating just results in additional losses for everyone (and often rewards insiders who cheat and steal from the rightful creditors).  By taking this action, all money flows from Hashfast will be reviewed and any fraudulent payments will have to be returned.  It will also stop boards that were paid for last year from being resold to scammers like Ken Slaughter rather than being delivered to their rightful owners.

We anticipate actual filings will be made next week.  Hashfast can easily prevent this by paying the refunds that are owed.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:33:45 PM

Well, for starters I am asking the police to arrest them right now on the grounds that I feel my family is in danger. They posted my name and address here which creates a threat to my family knowing my purchasing habits of expensive computer equipment which was private information. I am very upset and have asked them to remove my name form the forums which they did not. I want everyone at the company arrested, I am filing charges against everyone there since they all had access to the computer posting under the name AMT_Miners.  I want this all documented for my own safety.

Actually Brian, we posted your name and state. Just in shier instance that you might be correct on that one we went ahead and deleted your name and township. So now it could be any Brian in New Jersey. Feel safe.

And how about Josh's family, friends, all of his personal addresses that have been posted over and over again on this thread. How about how clients showed up at his house on 8 different occasions? How about the car windows that were smashed in front of his house?

How about the first office they worked out of which was his fathers office that was broken into (nothing was stolen) which basically forced AMT out of that office into a new location? How about the affiliated groups associated with Josh's father that questioned his affiliation or recognition based on the sick bastards on this thread that have nothing better to do with their lives than screw with companies that had the best intentions in the world and drive them to verge of something close to clinical depression.

And how about the banking institutions that AMT has operated with that have been screwed with buy clients who didn't want to wait.. Back in November 1 week after a client ordered and then read crap on this thread.

Or the messages left on Josh's voice mail threatening his family directly from Craig Lenell himself.

Its a public forum, and it sucks when your personal info is posted on it and found on google later, it could really effect how a start up company works with banks, institutions, vendors, or more simply can't, because of the preliminary google search that most vendors or institutions do prior to recruiting a reseller or client.

You think making a mining company is easy?  It's the hardest thing any of us have ever to do, and during the whole process we said to ourselves "It'll be worth it in the end, let's just tuff it out, get over this hurdle, just wait", which is now the furthest thing from the truth.

[/size]

Q: So, Bruno, what do you hope should happen to Joshua Zipkin some day?
A: Well, for starters, I duly hope that some day he posts a rant speaking about himself in third person.
Q: Good luck with that!
A: I guess you're right, but I've seen stranger things in this tuff world.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 10:30:31 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg5892571#msg5892571

Craig,

You're refund was sent on 3/11 along with other checks for bills to vendors and what nut. The following week, you notified us that you had not received that refund. Josh responded to you in kind saying that you're miner was ready and could instead ship your miner or if you wish fedex your refund to you. You responded after a few days in a very hostile fashion, accusing us of not actually sending your refund in the first place. We responded with the same question, your miner or a fedexed check, you responded again in a hostile fashion and never actually answered the question. Then, you some how obtained josh's cell phone number and basically blew up his phone with calls from sunday to monday. Josh spoke to you on the phone and explained that the check may have actually gotten lost in the mail and that we offered to fedex you're refund in order to have a tracking number which you can track. You kept the conversation going for quite sometime until eventually Josh got frustrated and hung up.

Then you called over 20 times and left over 20 messages - some quite disturbing by all means when josh blocked your number. At that point you downloaded a spoof app which allows you to disguise your number as any other number and called josh several times from different philadelphia area codes.

At this point josh stopped picking up the phone all together - until you spoof called him from his sisters phone number and said "Is this number important to you josh, you better give me my refund".

At that point we called our laywers. A few hours later they called us back and said that we could sue if we wanted to for corporate harassment and encouraged us to file a police report to get the process in motion. You called back again and josh notified you of this possibility at which point you stopped calling. We have not filed the police report yet.

Craig... You went from begging to purchase our product with a credit card - to finally purchasing our product 6 weeks after your order was created - at which point you became a company cheerleader and praised our name - to literally being associated with our company because of the excess in which you cheered for us and the trolls actually started posting your background info - to quieting down a bit on this thread - to disliking us - and finally ranting and raving like the hired trolls - and now have evolved into a something like a stalker or something bordering that line. While also sending over 57 emails regarding updates.

All of that we could have dealt with, but in the end you really pissed josh off with the weird messages and kind of crossed the line with the whole "is your sisters number important to you" bit but overall you again handled the situation inappropriately.  

Because of you we have changed our refund policy to simply no refunds or refunds on a client to client basis, also we'll be shipping your miner today (hopefully as it wasn't a planned shipment today) and posting the fedex tracking number here on this thread. Unfortunately we're waiting on power supplies later this week so we'll be shipping your miner without a 1200w-1500w supply. We will ship you the supply when they come in. Or feel free to purchase a supply from amazon and you'll have a supply by the time your miner is delivered.

Another basket case of Joshua Zipkin talking about himself in the third person. He's on record in penning whatnot as 'what nut', hence me using said term for humor purposes periodically.

But, let's pretend for a second that the above, along with other similar posts, are not written by Josh Zipking, but via some other(s). Do you realize the length of conversation time that would have had to taken place for all the facts - as AMT sees them - to be presented? I'm talking about assembling and shipping time, for remember they're only able to be at the facility 5 days a week. No weekends, in spite of several posts by AMT that even negates that statement.

Apologies for not re-posting the image, but AMT claimed that they didn't receive the FedEx returned package because they were not in the office early in the morning, when in fact FedEx attempted delivery three times: twice prior to noon and once ~2+ PM. Remember, there's three pretty Jewish girls manning the office according to Josh and, since I've been to their Man Cave, I'm here to state that I've witnessed their Man Bathroom first-hand. (to be fair, it wasn't in terrible shape, but definitely not used by a single Jewish girl, pretty or not)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 03:35:12 AM

The following is a case study as to why Red Bull should be considered a dangerous drug, causing once venerable Europeans to lie in third person.

Well, for starters I am asking the police to arrest them right now on the grounds that I feel my family is in danger. They posted my name and address here which creates a threat to my family knowing my purchasing habits of expensive computer equipment which was private information. I am very upset and have asked them to remove my name form the forums which they did not. I want everyone at the company arrested, I am filing charges against everyone there since they all had access to the computer posting under the name AMT_Miners.  I want this all documented for my own safety.

Actually Brian, we posted your name and state. Just in shier instance that you might be correct on that one we went ahead and deleted your name and township. So now it could be any Brian in New Jersey. Feel safe.

And how about Josh's family, friends, all of his personal addresses that have been posted over and over again on this thread. How about how clients showed up at his house on 8 different occasions? How about the car windows that were smashed in front of his house?

How about the first office they worked out of which was his fathers office that was broken into (nothing was stolen) which basically forced AMT out of that office into a new location? How about the affiliated groups associated with Josh's father that questioned his affiliation or recognition based on the sick bastards on this thread that have nothing better to do with their lives than screw with companies that had the best intentions in the world and drive them to verge of something close to clinical depression.

And how about the banking institutions that AMT has operated with that have been screwed with buy clients who didn't want to wait.. Back in November 1 week after a client ordered and then read crap on this thread.

Or the messages left on Josh's voice mail threatening his family directly from Craig Lenell himself.

Its a public forum, and it sucks when your personal info is posted on it and found on google later, it could really effect how a start up company works with banks, institutions, vendors, or more simply can't, because of the preliminary google search that most vendors or institutions do prior to recruiting a reseller or client.

You think making a mining company is easy?  It's the hardest thing any of us have ever to do, and during the whole process we said to ourselves "It'll be worth it in the end, let's just tuff it out, get over this hurdle, just wait", which is now the furthest thing from the truth.

On the surface, the highlighted text could be considered true, especially to those who also partake mass quantities of Red Bull, but do a little mining (pun intended, with apologies to those still not able to mine) and we learn...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg3739120#msg3739120

We're leasing a larger and more suitable office for this venture, i've mentioned that before. Last week we had an attempted break in actually, someone tried to jimmy the lock and managed to the get the door of it's hinges.  So again, if we're hesitant on our location, or not letting non-paying customers or "asic review teams"  into our office for a "look around" that's why. But really though I want to meet the dumbass that tried to break into a security system companies office..

WOW! On Nov. 27, 2013, AMT penned that exactly a week prior somebody tried to break into Josh's dad's office, the same office, BTW, that Joshua Zipkin has been using since at least 2006, but I digress.

About a week later, AMT penned the following...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg3800221#msg3800221

Quote from: Delmonger on December 02, 2013, 01:21:43 PM
well I was thinking of purchasing until I came to this thread.

Dont let the thread defer you... we're good guys, the new office will be up soon and you can come by and visit for verification.

AMT were such good guys prior to getting hooked on Red Bull. In fact, here's a video of Jousha Zipkin and his cousin Tyler Loomis hooked on Mountain Dew: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc

Back to the attempted break in timeline, refreshing your memory, a WEEK prior to 11-27-13, was when it was supposed to occur. The first link in this post I have highlighted the part stating it's because of the break in that AMT had to move to a new office.

Well, you're not going to believe what I found while data mining. Two weeks prior to 11-27-13, of which is one WEEK prior to the supposed break in, AMT penned the following...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg3587094#msg3587094

We've had a few stop ins yes, some guys came to drop off checks and what nut. But the havertown office is just a small job site/final assembly/ shipping office. We have a few techs come in when everything arrives, assemble the miners and ship. We're getting a larger place soon, we we're thinking about taking the second floor of that building but there is  a better office/shipping center in Lower Merion on Lancaster Ave, we're thinking about taking that location as a set location. I'll keep you updated.

Not only do I show that AMT was clearly planning on moving 1 full week prior to the break in, but they were even considering taking the second floor below Daddy-O's / Joshua Zipkin's 6-year-running office.

Moreover, a la an iconic A Few Good Men scene, if my timeline is incorrect, and AMT was in such grave danger, then why save the boogeymen an extra flight of stairs? In fact, the office they have now is less secure than the one they had, or could've had prior, for it's dark, on the first floor, has windows, and is backed up next to a set of railroad tracks with a whole in the fence.

Somehow, I feel the above negates the below:

How about the first office they worked out of which was his fathers office that was broken into (nothing was stolen) which basically forced AMT out of that office into a new location?

Harrison Zachariah Zipkin even moved to a new locale at the same time. You'll never guess in a billion years why such was the case, so I suggest you sit down and take a very deep breath, for what I'm about to reveal WILL blow your fuckin' mind. Are you sitting down? Okay, here it comes.

The real reason that Joshua Zipkin and his Daddy-O are no longer in that 3rd floor office in Havertown is because their lease was up and the building is for sale. Go ahead and look it up if you don't believe me. In fact, I've posted such before.

If nothing else, the following should be a major takeaway from this post:

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 03:40:17 AM

One more thing...

...and drive them to verge of something close to clinical depression.

http://www.blisstree.com/2012/05/23/food/nutrition/another-reason-to-skip-energy-drinks-they-could-cause-depression-and-anxiety-550/

My hope is that by highlighting in pink, Joshua Zipkin wouldn't get too fired up if I were to highlight in fire red.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:59:36 PM

I am contacting Bitmine.ch management, they seem like very nice people there. The attacks AMT has made on me are uncalled for, and I am sure making sure they won't go unnoticed.  Why is AMT taking everything out on me because another customer broke their window? The logic makes no sense.

Judging by the state of the bitmine thread and the way the customers are being treated there i doubt you will get much help unfortunately Sad

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:16:45 AM

BTW, why is AMT selling a 2.4 TH/s miner when it can't even deliver a 1.2 TH/s miner:

42 units available for April 1st, 2014 shipment.
2,400 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )

Included accessories:
1x USB Cable
1x Network Cable
1x Power Cord

Bitcoin Miner Weight: 36 lb.
Dimensions: 19.7 x 8.4 x 19.5
Chip: Asic 28nm
Warranty: This unit’s system board has a
lifetime warranty from manufacture defect
or component failure.

Product specifications may differ from  (+/- 10% running variance)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: