Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:34:11 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 09:57:15 AM by Bicknellski

I think he likes you Bick"boy"  Cheesy

I guess. Let us see what mods say about this. I should have just complained about this way when they both started spamming me non-stop the very first time and then last week as well for 3 days non stop. I don't really care what he says basically all he is is a paid shill. Always one in the crowd who will lie for their free hardware. Look at BFL for example plenty of those types.

Notice he doesn't post much of anything in this thread now after he learned about how close Marto and Josh were eh? Funny I wonder what the FTC might find after they take over AMT.

When your wife and Josh's wife a best buds you don't seem to want to talk about that do we? I am sure there is a lot more there that will be uncovered when the tax man comes to check his books.

Funny. Always about me never about the AMT issue. Is that off topic? I think it is.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:36:09 AM

I think he likes you Bick"boy"  Cheesy

I guess. Let us see what mods say about this. I should have just complained this way when they both started spaming me non stop the very first time and then last week as well. I don't really care what he says basically all he is is a paid shill. Always one in the crowd.

Notice he doesn't post much of anything in this thread now after he learned about how close Marto and Josh were eh? Funny I wonder what the FTC might find after they take over AMT.

It has stated million times how close they marto and amt were Wink
Can you tell us how close you was with POSERKOTO and why you are not friends anymore you hypocrite  Grin
Just go and spam your leddy threads will you?
Or answer my question please Grin
We do not have to wait for FTC just to conclude you are the biggest hypocrite here Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:40:22 AM

Back on topic...

That was weeks ago. Don't forget the many times that opie denied being a shill when I outright accused him of it. Deny Deny Deny, now he is upset that he got ripped off. However, he has been a good source of the private communications with AMT. I still think he's a rat, just trying to be a better rat now.

FYI a number of people can already vouch for where I stood even then from early on. Even while you and others were giving me shit. They can speak up if they wish. Otherwise you can go on with those ideas that I was a shill. This was not a solo act here.

I think OPi has proven his worth and I hope he helps nail AMT to the wall. They deserve jail time for this scam.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:47:36 AM

Back on topic...

That was weeks ago. Don't forget the many times that opie denied being a shill when I outright accused him of it. Deny Deny Deny, now he is upset that he got ripped off. However, he has been a good source of the private communications with AMT. I still think he's a rat, just trying to be a better rat now.

FYI a number of people can already vouch for where I stood even then from early on. Even while you and others were giving me shit. They can speak up if they wish. Otherwise you can go on with those ideas that I was a shill. This was not a solo act here.

I think OPi has proven his worth and I hope he helps nail AMT to the wall. They deserve jail time for this scam.
What are you deserving for your behavior then Grin
Some payment from your employer Grin
Partner goes to jail you earn money seems pretty fair to me Grin
Or we have to wait for FTC to disclose the truth Grin

Maybe opium has some Skype chats with your involvement also Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:05:48 PM

You are nuts. Like really actually crazy. There was no threat. Seriously you talk like you actually make sense. But just easier to put you on ignore. If you got chats post em up. See the difference here is I am not the only one who was part of these chats. There was a GROUP chat. So I am not the only one. I am guessing you are here at marto and Josh's request (since Josh is currently living in Bulgaria I am guessing you have met him), to try to discredit people. That is what it looks like since that is your usual tactic. Anyway ignore. No sense in wasting time on your stupidity. My only goal here now is to make sure Joshua Zipkin pays us all back or goes to jail for fraud. You are a joke who just trolls. You got what clearly is a sexual obsession with bick.....I am guessing you got a sticky keyboard thinking about led lights. Cause dude...I am not the only one thinking that is the case with you. Its already coming up. The majority of your posts are about that now. Anyway back to ignore you go. Unless you got something USEFUL to say that can get Joshua Zipkin put in jail or to give us refunds...go away.

Dude seriously. You must have a serious fetish for bick and "led lights", do you fantisize about this? The last 10 posts you wrote are pretty much about bick and led lights? That really borders on some serious mental obsession issues. I mean if he actually had done something to  you like steal money from you, or something, I could see the reaction, but you just go at him time after time. Every post I have seen from you for the last 4 months has been about bick and led lights. Its actually pretty creepy actually.

Cmon man come up with some original material if you gonna say something. And no there is NO mention of bick and amt. In fact the opposite. Your buddy marto and technobit get mentioned. The chats are there pretty clear. So unless you want me to dredge those up again, Because marto apparently wanted nothing to do with all this, I respected that wish and didn't bring it up any more since there was no clear evidence there was any collusion between AMT and Technobit beyond their wives being friends (which is what Josh mentioned) and the licensing. The chats are already out there, however. Since you are his man, back off or we can have the discussion again on how technobit is part of this. If bick was involved with AMT in any way I would have posted that connection too. But there isn't. There are people here who have the FULL chat logs. They can confirm that fact as well.

FYI you pretty much hijacked an entire page thread just to talk about led lights. I think it should be noted it makes you look incredibly obsessed and a bit creepy like neckbeard lives in moms basement wanking it to led lights creepy. Not to me but others as well. It has NOTHING to do with this topic.

Back on topic...

What are you deserving for your behavior then Grin
Some payment from your employer Grin
Partner goes to jail you earn money seems pretty fair to me Grin
Or we have to wait for FTC to disclose the truth Grin

Maybe opium has some Skype chats with your involvement also Grin
Opium I hate to be threatened .
It is josh style he was about to cut hands and brake legs. this is well documented also
But this fact is forgotten also

So are you threatenig me in any way?
If yes you are just a simple cawerd and PIECE OF shit like joshua Zipkin is....that is a fact. So please make it clear? Are you threatening me?
About Skype chats whatever you post like chats it is up to you. By the way I can open a notepad and post a fancy chats also. So this proves nothing again.
About bickLEDsky and Josh relations you can check WASP thread and my comments there and Bick response
I have even opened a thread about it and all of a sudden Bick was kicked out of his wasp spokesmen position
So again I am too tired to dig all the shits from the forum you can do that for me if you wish
What I do not like about Bick that he is a man without any dignity and he is acting like ....
Any way I will save the harassment part Grin
About you bud......I have some reserves what you are up to
Time will tell opium .... Wink

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:00:52 PM

Any sightings and whatnuts of a certain Jewish Bulgarian Freemason Gimp attending the Las Vegas Bitcoin conference?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:20:09 PM

This last page of crap reminds me of a poem.

Those who write on forum walls
Roll their shit in little balls
Those who read these words of wit
Eat those little balls of shit

Can we start talking about what bastards AMT is again or would you guys like to keep word fucking each other?

opieum2

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:48:53 AM

This last page of crap reminds me of a poem.

Those who write on forum walls
Roll their shit in little balls
Those who read these words of wit
Eat those little balls of shit

Can we start talking about what bastards AMT is again or would you guys like to keep word fucking each other?

I would prefer this very much instead Tongue.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:33:13 AM

So, was fuzznuts sited in LV or not?
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:39:05 AM

The conference doesn't start until tomorrow I believe.

I would check at the flamingo as the conference has hotel rooms there. I imagine we can call the flamingo and possibly ask if he's checked in. Don't know if they'll provide that info or not.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:03:46 AM

The conference doesn't start until tomorrow I believe.

I would check at the flamingo as the conference has hotel rooms there. I imagine we can call the flamingo and possibly ask if he's checked in. Don't know if they'll provide that info or not.

Shit! I thought it Sat. and Sun., not Sun., Mon. and Tues. Thanks, bud.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:42:51 AM

Not a problem, I was thinking it was sat-monday as well until I checked it.

Are you going to the inside bitcoins conference in Chicago? It's next June I think. I'm thinking about it as I can just visit everyone in Northwest Indiana and take the train into Chicago.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:20:26 PM

Not a problem, I was thinking it was sat-monday as well until I checked it.

Are you going to the inside bitcoins conference in Chicago? It's next June I think. I'm thinking about it as I can just visit everyone in Northwest Indiana and take the train into Chicago.

Most definitely I'll be there if it doesn't conflict with VidCon.
opieum2

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:25:39 AM

Well I just got a most interesting text from clenell....AMT is NOT at the conference....hmmm. wonder why? Josh scared of something? He feeling guilty? Well it's ok. I am sure Jim Brown will sing like a canary, maybe so will Alyssa who still is working for him. Since AMT not at the conference, guess they got something to be worried about hmm?

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:29:42 AM

i am in vegas. i went to the registration for the conference tomorrow. AMT is not here. i spoke with some folks who run the conference. They are not happy with AMT. They are booth 206 but it will be empty. Not only does AMT not show up for the conference but they do not bother to tell the folks running the show. Surprised? LOL

I talked to a lot of people here. They all think Josh Zipkin is a scumbag. Apparently his reputation precedes him.

Zipkin... its good you were not here. I probably would have whooped you ass. Jim Brown, its a good thing you were not here as well. I wouldn't go easy on you either.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:50:16 AM

i am in vegas. i went to the registration for the conference tomorrow. AMT is not here. i spoke with some folks who run the conference. They are not happy with AMT. They are booth 206 but it will be empty. Not only does AMT not show up for the conference but they do not bother to tell the folks running the show. Surprised? LOL

I talked to a lot of people here. They all think Josh Zipkin is a scumbag. Apparently his reputation precedes him.

Zipkin... its good you were not here. I probably would have whooped you ass. Jim Brown, its a good thing you were not here as well. I wouldn't go easy on you either.

As long as AMT paid for the booth, the directors shouldn't have an issue. What's normally none in that situation is that (in this case) booth 205 and booth 207 divide up the real estate (at no added expense regardless if paid for or not if the directors have no use for it) so that there's no empty spot for the eyes to see. Everybody's happy. Worse case scenario is that Josh shows up, where the adjacent booths relocate to their original bounds. It's standard procedure. Leaving the booth empty is the worst thing they can do. Seriously!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:56:58 AM

As long as AMT paid for the booth, the directors shouldn't have an issue. What's normally none in that situation is that (in this case) booth 205 and booth 207 divide up the real estate (at no added expense regardless if paid for or not if the directors have no use for it) so that there's no empty spot for the eyes to see. Everybody's happy. Worse case scenario is that Josh shows up, where the adjacent booths relocate to their original bounds. It's standard procedure. Leaving the booth empty is the worst thing they can do. Seriously!

I can verify that's all true. I even went to the front desk and asked if they could leave a message for Josh Zipkin. They told me they don't have a guest with that name checked in to the hotel.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:08:06 AM

I can verify that's all true. I even went to the front desk and asked if they could leave a message for Josh Zipkin. They told me they don't have a guest with that name checked in to the hotel.

Maybe he's checked in under some Jewish girl's name, with the last name Cohen.  To ferret him out, start placing random threes throughout the casino leading him to the back door. He's sure to recognize the signs, then follow the clues.

BTW, if Rassah is there, tell him I said hi.

One more thing, and this is a stretch, but does BFL have a booth? If not, this would be first, the first of many, conferences that they'll miss. Shame! They always seem to brighten a room with their presence.  Grin
opieum2

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:53:10 PM

It seems sorta odd. But has anyone noticed that just about all the people named Josh in the mining industry happen to be crooks?

But I hope he makes his appearance there. He might sneak around. Least everyone hates him in the industry lol. I guess the village idiot axiom is not far from the mark with Joshua Zipkin

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:30:01 PM

Maybe he's checked in under some Jewish girl's name, with the last name Cohen.  To ferret him out, start placing random threes throughout the casino leading him to the back door. He's sure to recognize the signs, then follow the clues.

BTW, if Rassah is there, tell him I said hi.

One more thing, and this is a stretch, but does BFL have a booth? If not, this would be first, the first of many, conferences that they'll miss. Shame! They always seem to brighten a room with their presence.  Grin

BFL is here.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: