Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:55:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: List of CryptoCurrency Exchanges for Reference  (Read 106831 times)
Harpua

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:47:25 AM

In your guys opinion, is Xapo a good place to get BTC? I'm new to all of this and it seems like the easiest/cheapest place to get them.  Huh
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 05:18:28 AM

I recommend starting with an exchange like yobit where one can learn from a smaller and tighter community who mostly play for fun, provide giveaways, and offer advice.  It's easier to pump coins and get the feel of the game with the smaller volumes and unique selection of coins to trade.  Then, once experienced enough to be confident with one's trading skills, learn more at the next level....Poloniex offers margin trading and loans, has bigger volume, and has a cool trollbox....lol....don't flirt with the pink trolls; they're not all girls!
Harpua

Activity: 224

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:36:18 AM

I recommend starting with an exchange like yobit where one can learn from a smaller and tighter community who mostly play for fun, provide giveaways, and offer advice.  It's easier to pump coins and get the feel of the game with the smaller volumes and unique selection of coins to trade.  Then, once experienced enough to be confident with one's trading skills, learn more at the next level....Poloniex offers margin trading and loans, has bigger volume, and has a cool trollbox....lol....don't flirt with the pink trolls; they're not all girls!

Do you have any recommendations as how to be successful when trading on yobit? Like is there a certain set of rules that you follow personally to ensure that it will go up in price at least some, so you can trade them off for profit?
bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:21:46 PM

Im using coinbase and btc-e at the moment. These site have simple Design and easy to use. BTC-e is very good site if some one wanted to use.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:25:44 PM

I'm using Quadrigica CX in Vancouver because they are based in the city I live in and it is easy for me to buy/sell my bitcoins on my laptop. From what I hear it's a lot safer than LocalBitcoin.com as these people are an established business in Canada so I know they aren't going to steal my cash or Bitcoin when I meet up with them. I also like using the Bitcoin ATM.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:26:36 PM

Do you have any recommendations as how to be successful when trading on yobit? Like is there a certain set of rules that you follow personally to ensure that it will go up in price at least some, so you can trade them off for profit?

Well first of all research which coin is being traded mostly (how many sell order and buy orders are processes) and then analyze for few days about the price and try to buy when you think that is the lowest price and sell higher (be sure to cover the fees as you can loosing). Good luck.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:36:15 PM

I'm down to using two exchanges somewhat regularly: Bittrex and Poloniex. I was using Cryptsy for the longest time but have pretty much swayed away from them.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 12:48:29 AM

I am currently using BIT-X exchange. Their support is great and also received a free Bitcoin Debit Card from them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
poeEDgar

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:01:55 AM

Bitfinex and BTC-E for BTCUSD trading. Poloniex for the rare occasions that I trade alts. This has been generally true for the past 1.5-2 years. I left Stamp sometime in 2013 when they started dropping all that weird KYC stuff. And OKcoin is just riddled with shadiness... all the claims of trading against their customers, faking proof-of-reserves, etc... no thanks.

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:48:44 PM

It depends on the alt currency you want to trade. The best for me are Poloniex, Bittrex and CCEDK. The last one is small but growing registered exchange from Denmark.
centauribit

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:12:21 AM

I use BTC-e only since they provide good anonymity, security & big volume trading. Too bad their deposit fee is still too high for me

PieCrafted

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:14:25 AM

I personally use ShapeShift.io for cryptos.

I don't convert btc to usd because I have got all my btc for free (faucets).
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 02:28:34 AM

I personally use ShapeShift.io for cryptos.

I don't convert btc to usd because I have got all my btc for free (faucets).

wait....what?

So you don't use any exchanges?  Just a conversion site?  Wat...  Huh
raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:50:58 AM

Use this one https://x.bitcoin.co.id the rates is higher than other local exchanger in my country..

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 10:56:17 PM

Wow, I like yobit because of all the extremely volatile alts and low volumes....it's fun to play because it is easier to control the market....But, for my less "fun" trading experiences, I use Polo because of the higher volumes and more stable markets.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 11:25:27 PM

Use this one https://x.bitcoin.co.id the rates is higher than other local exchanger in my country..
Is this an alternative to LocalBitcoins.com?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:48:44 AM

Wow, I like yobit because of all the extremely volatile alts and low volumes....it's fun to play because it is easier to control the market....But, for my less "fun" trading experiences, I use Polo because of the higher volumes and more stable markets.

I just learned about YoBit recently. I like that they give away free coins and don't even have a captcha for them. While it's not much, it helps spread awareness.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:51:27 AM

Is this an alternative to LocalBitcoins.com?
Its working for Indonesia only may be alternative for Localbitcoins for local users
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:12:23 AM

I prefer yobit.net. Simple and reliable are the two reasons I find myself suitable with this exchange. One more hot point I need to mention here : withdrawal are almost instant. I guess I have chosen the right exchange for my requirements.
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:31:37 PM

I prefer yobit.net. Simple and reliable are the two reasons I find myself suitable with this exchange. One more hot point I need to mention here : withdrawal are almost instant. I guess I have chosen the right exchange for my requirements.

YoBit seems to be in the market since January 05, 2015.
I trust them too, but only for a small amount of alt coins or bitcoins.
Just trade what i have to trade and i leave it, everything can happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: