Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: List of CryptoCurrency Exchanges for Reference  (Read 106822 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:17:53 PM

I used to trade on LocalBitcoins.com, but recently I have shifted to 100bit.co.in. Their operation types are almost same, only 100bit.co.in offers direct trading in Alt coins as well and takes only 0.1% as trading fee.

What is your relationship with this exchange?  Seems you have done a lot of advertising for them.  Not to mention colorful advertising.

Being a LocalBitcoins trader, I was looking for their competitor for long, because I do not like monopoly in any market as it only leads to dictatorship and then failure. I found that competitor, when I stumbled upon the 100bitcoin project. Later, I was part of their public testing too. It is true that they have very low volume now, but it is normal for a new exchange. I have done little bit of trading there and the platform is now more or less stable, though I have seen that they have a warning on their registration page...

Warning! We are in BETA. Everything might not work as expected for now. Please play with small amount now.

I want 100bit.co.in to stay and want to see more volume on them. Hence I talk about them...

...Hopefully, this clears my relationship with this exchange.

Do you have an official relationship or part owner or receiving money from exchange?

Or are you just an trader only?  I just ask as normally if you were just a fan and not getting something in exchange we don't see such colorful advertisements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:28:41 PM

I used to trade on LocalBitcoins.com, but recently I have shifted to 100bit.co.in. Their operation types are almost same, only 100bit.co.in offers direct trading in Alt coins as well and takes only 0.1% as trading fee.

What is your relationship with this exchange?  Seems you have done a lot of advertising for them.  Not to mention colorful advertising.

Being a LocalBitcoins trader, I was looking for their competitor for long, because I do not like monopoly in any market as it only leads to dictatorship and then failure. I found that competitor, when I stumbled upon the 100bitcoin project. Later, I was part of their public testing too. It is true that they have very low volume now, but it is normal for a new exchange. I have done little bit of trading there and the platform is now more or less stable, though I have seen that they have a warning on their registration page...

Warning! We are in BETA. Everything might not work as expected for now. Please play with small amount now.

I want 100bit.co.in to stay and want to see more volume on them. Hence I talk about them...

Do you have an official relationship or part owner or receiving money from exchange?

Or are you just an trader only?  I just ask as normally if you were just a fan and not getting something in exchange we don't see such colorful advertisements.

No direct monetory advantage for promoting them. But, indirectly yes. Because, as a trader, they are more lucrative to me than LocalBitcoins as they charge 0.1% against LocalBitcoin's 1%. Moreover, I can trade Alts over there (though there are very few now). So, if my promotion increases volume on the site, that is an advantage for me.

Apart from that, I was paid by them for finding bug in their public testing.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:43:08 PM

Use Cryptsy we just celebrated our 3rd Birthday, and still going strong! You can buy numerous altcoins as well as Bitcoin.

sometimes deposits are too slow there(and withdrawals too), it's that fixed already? because despite this there is a huge volume which make cryptsy an interesting exchange for moving big amount

If your verified you have way less delay in moving your coin in and out. Most deposit and withdraw delays are security and compliance flags kicking in.
I'm not verified, and  I wait more than half year in some cases.
Recently BTCD canot be withdrawn, no info about it on site.
i don't like cryptsy at all. the support is terrible too. i do all my tradings at bittrex and btc-e now. ofcource mostly i trade altcoins and so i use bittrex for that matter.

their support is great actually, they always respond to your issue, they are just too damn slow, i find btc- to be the worst among the ones you mentioned, instead bittrex is good for quick trading
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:36:13 PM

No direct monetory advantage for promoting them. But, indirectly yes. Because, as a trader, they are more lucrative to me than LocalBitcoins as they charge 0.1% against LocalBitcoin's 1%. Moreover, I can trade Alts over there (though there are very few now). So, if my promotion increases volume on the site, that is an advantage for me.

Apart from that, I was paid by them for finding bug in their public testing.

Completely clear now. Smiley..   Best of luck to you on it.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:48:18 PM

Coinbase is one of the most reliable exchanges, trusted by thousands of traders
skeletonbit

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 04:21:17 PM

Coinbase has always worked nicely for me.
thebenjamincode

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:00:36 AM

i trust and use btc-e.com since its one of the oldest btc exchange aside from bitstamp and it does not require any identity verification.
Biitcoin

Activity: 353

Zichain

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 06:13:40 PM

Tried to start using some exchange but i just couldn't finish the mission successfully , it's just too much . I prefer trading on forums instead of trading and having to give my real informations to companies to sell them to advertisers or whatever.

RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:53:30 PM

Well alot of positive talk about btc-e, I have used use Coinbase in the past, i'll give them a try soon enough.

Coinbase is the worst exchange bitcoin site that i know
It takes many days to buy/sell bitcoin

True. But is it the only exchange with permit in the US.

https://www.circle.com/

I think, Circle is a fixed price shop. Not an exchange. In any case, does Circle allow to operate on their platform using Indian bank account ?

BlackSpidy

Activity: 513
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:57:59 AM

I use localbitcoin, because it's the most immediate thing I could find. I dont need verify anything, and all I've had to do is deposit to the seller's bank account. I mean, yeah, I would like to get cheaper coins, but I cant verify anything, because I live with a friend, and no bills are to my name. Well, I've only tried on bitstamp, but it seems most exchanges that use the real BTC current price need address verification. So, I'm stuck buying bitcoin marked up by 12%.

▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄  ▄███████████████▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄█████████████████████▀█████▄▄
████▀ █████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄ ▄████
█████ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄████▄ ▀████ ▐███▌ ████
████████▄▄▄███████████▄ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀ ▀████
████████████▀▀█▀ ▀█▀▀███▄ ▀███▄███████
█████████████ ▄███▄ ██████▄ ▀█████████
████████████ ▐█████▌ ███████▄ ▀███████
▀▀▀▀█████████ ▀███▀ ██████████▄ ▀█████
      ▀█████▄▄█▄ ▄█▄▄███████████
        ▀▀██████████████████▀██▀
           ▀▀██████▀███▌▀██▀
               ▀██▀  ▀▀
...REVOLUTIONIZING...
THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY

█ ██ ███ █████████████████████████████████ ███ ██ █

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀███
███████▀     ███
███████   ██████
█████        ███
███████   ██████
███████   ██████
▀██████   █████▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄
  ▄▄   ██▄▄▄
 ▐██▄▄█████▀▀
█████▀▀ ███
   ███  ▄█████▌
  ▄██████▀██▌
  ▀▀▀██    ██
     ▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
█ ██ ███ ████████████████ ███ ██ █
TOKEN SALE ENDS
...ON MAY 15...
josephliton

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:33:03 AM

Bitstamp.
It seems to me it is the most trusted big exchange (comparing to the mysterious btc-e, the dead mtgox and the 0% fee Chinese exchanges).

Lorenzo

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:43:35 AM

Tried to start using some exchange but i just couldn't finish the mission successfully , it's just too much . I prefer trading on forums instead of trading and having to give my real informations to companies to sell them to advertisers or whatever.

You might want to give LocalBitcoins a try then. For face-to-face trades or cash deposits at a bank, ID isn't usually required. As for trades done via online banking, they usually only require a scanned copy of your photo ID.

I use localbitcoin, because it's the most immediate thing I could find. I dont need verify anything, and all I've had to do is deposit to the seller's bank account. I mean, yeah, I would like to get cheaper coins, but I cant verify anything, because I live with a friend, and no bills are to my name. Well, I've only tried on bitstamp, but it seems most exchanges that use the real BTC current price need address verification. So, I'm stuck buying bitcoin marked up by 12%.

That markup depends on where you live since sellers set their prices differently. Many of the top sellers around here (New Zealand) set their markup closer to 3-5% which I've found to be very reasonable.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 09:13:30 AM

I use poloniex exhcange to trade altcoin
and btc, because low fee and fast proses wd and deposit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:32:03 AM

Bitstamp.
It seems to me it is the most trusted big exchange (comparing to the mysterious btc-e, the dead mtgox and the 0% fee Chinese exchanges).

yet they got hacked, it is not the best for sure, the best is kraken for now

plus the fact that they require your identity for every transaction even the smallest one, it's a no no for me
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:10:50 AM

After the fall of Mt. Gox ...I think this is very important Q to all Bitcoin newbies like me.

It is more than a year now people are expressing their exchange of choice. So, I thought of listing them below...

Direct Trading Exchange :-

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

Real Time Exchange :-

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

Localbitcoins.com. Its easier and do not have much complexity. Although chances of being scammed are more there, but still faster and we can actually communicate with other users and eventually can grow as a bitcoin community.

shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:38:28 AM

After the fall of Mt. Gox ...I think this is very important Q to all Bitcoin newbies like me.

It is more than a year now people are expressing their exchange of choice. So, I thought of listing them below...

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

Localbitcoins.com. Its easier and do not have much complexity. Although chances of being scammed are more there, but still faster and we can actually communicate with other users and eventually can grow as a bitcoin community.

I dont use local bitcoins because of all the scamming. I do agree with most of the others on this list just not cryptsy. Those guys make me nervous.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:46:22 AM

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

BTC-e all the way. Easy, reliable. I have had zero complaints, and I have been using it for quite some time now.
And I think most of the people here seem to like btc-e for a reason.
It's simple, if you're thinking the one for you, I think you needn't look further Smiley
bumm

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:55:07 AM

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

Bitstamp. Fast and easy. I hate Btc-e. They always take forever to reflect the money credited in my account. At once, it took them 2 weeks to credit my account with the money I transferred from my bank.
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:00:48 PM

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

BTC-e all the way. Easy, reliable. I have had zero complaints, and I have been using it for quite some time now.
It's simple, if you're thinking the one for you, I think you needn't look further Smiley

Let's be honest here. BTC-e has many complaints all over this forum. They pick and choose who they scam but besides that and those complaints I've never had any issues with them personally while trading at their exchange. I'm sure some others here have seen the threads and the accusations.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
cbase

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:15:59 PM

i. www.LocalBitcoins.com

ii. www.100bit.co.in

i. www.BTC-e.com

ii. www.BitStamp.net

iii. www.Kraken.com

iv. www.CoinBase.com

v. www.OKcoin.com

vi. www.BTCchina.com

vii. www.Cryptsy.com

viii. www.Bitfinex.com

Let's be honest here. BTC-e has many complaints all over this forum. They pick and choose who they scam but besides that and those complaints I've never had any issues with them personally while trading at their exchange. I'm sure some others here have seen the threads and the accusations.

I never had any complaint with Btc-e. I think there system is pretty smooth and secured than others. They verify everything before a person can start making bitcoin transactions, which is actually good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: