Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: List of CryptoCurrency Exchanges for Reference  (Read 106822 times)
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:32:52 AM

I like to poloniex.com due to the low fees and excellent support. And I could switch different deposit address and avoid being tracked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:01:01 PM

I like to poloniex.com due to the low fees and excellent support. And I could switch different deposit address and avoid being tracked.

I don't think Poloniex has excellent support. They are so slow about replying messages.
If you don't want to be tracked don't use exchange sites ever. If you do illegal things they'll eventually find you. All btc addresses in exchanges can be tracked easily. They might share this info with government actors.
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:16:27 PM

I always do exchange my bitcoin on my local site, so i can got my real money direct to my bank account, and the others site if i need some bitcoin i only need transfer some money to that site..

May i know which local site are you using in which country?
Unfortunately in my city there is no local exchange, if it was i would hold more bitcoin Smiley and sell for cash easily.

I will try localbitcoins.

Localbitcoin is tricky too, have you read a story here when a guy lost his bitcoin dealing through localbitcoin...
But still localbitcoin is best hundred of peoples using this without any problem if a guy lost its not mean its all is tricky

I know that it is popular and it is used by hundreds of people, but my concern is that you are directly dealing with any undercover agent or with any potential thief, unless you are dealing in a public place when you have security cameras for any proof if you need to. This exchange is good too, but it can be unsafe sometimes when unplanned things happens. I prefer more to exchange online for example in poloniex which has good volume of the top alt coins.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:52:52 PM

I always do exchange my bitcoin on my local site, so i can got my real money direct to my bank account, and the others site if i need some bitcoin i only need transfer some money to that site..

Unfortunately in my city there is no local exchange, if it was i would hold more bitcoin Smiley and sell for cash easily.

Localbitcoin is tricky too, have you read a story here when a guy lost his bitcoin dealing through localbitcoin...
But still localbitcoin is best hundred of peoples using this without any problem if a guy lost its not mean its all is tricky

I know that it is popular and it is used by hundreds of people, but my concern is that you are directly dealing with any undercover agent or with any potential thief, unless you are dealing in a public place when you have security cameras for any proof if you need to. This exchange is good too, but it can be unsafe sometimes when unplanned things happens. I prefer more to exchange online for example in poloniex which has good volume of the top alt coins.

Yes, apparently this undercover agent crap has become really popular in the US. People are afraid to meet in person just because of this.

Nevertheless localbitcoins online services are too notch. Majority of my bitcoins, I have bought there. I don't mind paying slightly more at the localbitcoins, as long as I don't have to send my personal documents to the exchanges.
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:38:05 PM

Yes, apparently this undercover agent crap has become really popular in the US. People are afraid to meet in person just because of this.

Nevertheless localbitcoins online services are too notch. Majority of my bitcoins, I have bought there. I don't mind paying slightly more at the localbitcoins, as long as I don't have to send my personal documents to the exchanges.

Maybe you have read the story of the thief that left this jacked,phone and laptop to the seller and run away with the bitcoins?
Also the 185BTC from ~bruw (legendary member here) taken by the agents when he was dealing locally, these things are not good to be honest.
But the other way it is good to not expose your self to online services when you don't know who they are and where do they share your information as most of them say to 3rd parties.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:24:50 AM

Maybe you have read the story of the thief that left this jacked,phone and laptop to the seller and run away with the bitcoins?
Also the 185BTC from ~bruw (legendary member here) taken by the agents when he was dealing locally, these things are not good to be honest.
But the other way it is good to not expose your self to online services when you don't know who they are and where do they share your information as most of them say to 3rd parties.

As I have said, localbitcoins and the US are not so great combination. I have read the story about BurtW, and he got busted for selling bitcoins online, he wasn't even caught by the undercover agents locally. The BurtW is not the only one that this happened to in the US. Thanks God that I don't live in the states though.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:33:41 PM

This happen to some other countries also just because of this face to face selling is not good idea try to do this with good payment method and escrow all time give some better security to all
liie888coins

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

Part-time Altcoin Developer

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:18:14 PM

I don't think Poloniex has excellent support. They are so slow about replying messages.
If you don't want to be tracked don't use exchange sites ever. If you do illegal things they'll eventually find you. All btc addresses in exchanges can be tracked easily. They might share this info with government actors.

Correct, but still Polo is one of the best exchanges for alts. In particular, their fees are more reasonable comparing with Cryptsy which adds 0.5% withdrawal fees recently.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:23:02 PM

Correct, but still Polo is one of the best exchanges for alts. In particular, their fees are more reasonable comparing with Cryptsy which adds 0.5% withdrawal fees recently.
Cryptsy have advantage of too many coins if Polo add some more in next few weeks then surely they could be leader of market
ayajmadya

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:06:19 PM

Bitstamp is my favorite, I had some issues in the past with them but their customer support was fast and solved my problems.
Even if I trust it and I think that BitStamp is one of the safest exchanges.
kirtimart

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:17:54 PM

I use btce for daily trading. BTCe has a long good track record. I trust them as much as I always have but don't trust any exchanges completely
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:29:44 AM

I have been moved to some alt coins recently and i am trading with them.
The most preferred bitcoin exchange is for the moment YoBit.
Because they list up the new alt coins very fast (immediately) and i don't have to wait for other exchanges that takes weeks/months for a coin to be listed.
CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:01:41 AM

Yobit, because i have the signature campaign there Cheesy
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:36:31 AM

Yobit, because i have the signature campaign there Cheesy

Yes I also use Yobit.net. I do not see any other exchange has dice game to multiply our coin other than trading. I find dice game is more useful to multiply our coins in a funny way.
Yobit also has free coins sections, which ensures growth of our coins in time.....
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:35:58 PM

I have used localbitcoins and btc-e because I don't need to wait for the verification on them
jak4

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:41:02 PM

i use yobit cryptocurrency and i use it because many peoples try to do altcoin trading there mostly(if i am not wrong) so i try altcoin + bitcoin trading with small amount of money at presently.but maybe in some months i will invest few more dollars in it and able to yeald some big buks from it so currenctly i am developing my skills
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:04:36 PM

I am using YoBit for small volume of bitcoins, i exchange there many new alt coins.
The owner/developers of YoBit are so fast that include the new alt coins mostly within few day or weeks.
Another exchange that i am using is also poloniex because it has a good volume of these alt coins that i trade.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:20:32 PM

YoBit isn't bad for exchange altcoins and Bitcoin , i use it generally and it have good features, the deposit and withdraw instantly (automated), so you haven't to wait or waste your time , the fee isn't big too.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:43:58 PM

I'm seeing a lot of people say you use YoBit. Is that your main exchange now, or more of an alternate/secondary?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:32:00 AM

YoBit isn't bad for exchange altcoins and Bitcoin , i use it generally and it have good features, the deposit and withdraw instantly (automated), so you haven't to wait or waste your time , the fee isn't big too.

I`ve just traded a bit there and their Yovi coins is pretty good, i mean it makes 9999% gains in less than a day.

They have innovative ideas with the rise only market system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: