Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:52:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: List of CryptoCurrency Exchanges for Reference  (Read 106831 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:27:57 PM

well i use localbitcoin.com beacuse it doesnt require my pan card to tranfer my money into my bank account and i can find buyers in my area
I am also using localbitcoin sometime for my buying and selling bitcoins, for me it is more efficient and I can easily find clients at there with the price which I bet for selling or buying any amount of coins, along with it I also use other exchanges.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hanky

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:32:54 PM

I'm mostly using Cryptonit because it is fast and I can use my credit card on it. The fees are ok as well  Smiley
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:24:33 AM

I use localbitcoins because I don't really trade as a profession. I trade my fiat currency into bitcoin, because I want to invest in bitcoin. I don't use bots to automate my trades for a profit.

Localbitcoins is a great exchange, as you can trade P2P, even F2F.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:10:48 PM

It depend on the purpose.

If i want to withdraw money. I use the SEPA withdrawal of Kraken
For altcoin tradiing, bittrex and poloniex
For buyin bitcoins kraken and sometimes bitfinex.

You will have to verify your account on above exchanges.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:42:18 PM

Than a bitcoin exchange website, I always prefer the trading website localbitcoins.com because it helps me find the trader with whom I'm convenient in terms of face to face as well online transfer.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:27:06 PM

now I am using bitfiniex to exchange bitcoin to USD but I do not withdraw because it required a verification. so when I want to withdraw I buy btc again
nitesh1995p

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:40:47 PM

To get $$ in, I use Coinbase. Interested to see if Circle brings anything better to the table there. As far as a real exchange (trading platform), I prefer BTC-E. Least lag, atomic trading engine, and crazy swings that I love to catch.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:15:30 PM

well i use localbitcoin.com beacuse it doesnt require my pan card to tranfer my money into my bank account and i can find buyers in my area

kraken is amazing. i had a small issue and it got solved in a very quick fashion. i have never been helped this good and friendly before while i was using btc-e and a few other exchanges. respect to kraken.

I also use Kraken they are having a nice website with a good overview, another fact is that I can really trust it and that is also what other people are saying.
Their customer service is by the way also good and helpful.
It depends on the coin I want to trade. I usually trade on Poloniex and Cryptsy (formerly also on Bter). Whereas Cryptsy had some problems on withdrawals the last time, so I switched over to test Bittrex but it has not convinced me so far.
I hope for InstandDEX as part of SuperNET, the first decentralized exchange especially for security reasons.
TheRedDevil

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

<DM to add>

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:00:42 PM

I have been using Poloniex for sometime now. It supports hell a lot of coins and there are good statistics that help us in making good decisions related to trading. Lending option is a really good thing too if we are looking to hold some coins long time.

Another point is that if we take any coin that is performing well, the major volume is being traded at Polo. So this also was a reason why i was attracted to it.

<DM to add>
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:15:14 PM

I have been using Poloniex for sometime now. It supports hell a lot of coins and there are good statistics that help us in making good decisions related to trading. Lending option is a really good thing too if we are looking to hold some coins long time.

Another point is that if we take any coin that is performing well, the major volume is being traded at Polo. So this also was a reason why i was attracted to it.
Yeah your right poloniex is one of the great exchange site but i think its better to try other exchange site all site are different and they are giving low fee or high free.. and sometimes there's a fastest movement of the price and slow.. they most traders are have multiple trading site because they are not trusting all trading exchange..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:33:04 AM

Than a bitcoin exchange website, I always prefer the trading website localbitcoins.com because it helps me find the trader with whom I'm convenient in terms of face to face as well online transfer.

Even I use localbitcoin, because it's the most immediate thing I could find. I dont need verify anything, and all I've had to do is deposit to the seller's bank account. I mean, yeah, I would like to get cheaper coins, but I cant verify anything, because I live with a friend, and no bills are to my name. Well, I've only tried on bitstamp, but it seems most exchanges that use the real BTC current price need address verification...
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:47:00 PM

I use several exchange. My reason is because each exchange has its disadvantages and advantages of each.
there are some features that into you every exchange.
Disastrus

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:55:37 PM

Have been trying C-cex.com now for a while, must say im really satisfied!

No Id bullshit, and pretty quick.

PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:00:18 PM

i think this is such a personal question and i will never like to answer to this question. but i can suggest you that there are a lot lf reliable exchange where you can change your currency very easily.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:06:59 PM

kraken and poloniex. i really don't like kraken's interface very much and its downtime when things are going a little crazy but i have more trust in it than other places. used poloniex alot of times and never had one single issue. that's a classy exchange.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:37:13 AM

dont use only one exchange site, divert your bitcoins on other sites as well. it lower your risk and let you do so arbitrage.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:58:55 PM

I'm using poloniex of course. Just because, it's easy to use for me and also poloniex have lending section so that I can earn few cents on my holdings.
nitesh1995p

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:51:26 PM

I am from India so i use btcxindia.com mostly...but one bad thing there is that minimum buy or sell is 0.1btc...with btc price increasing it is quiet difficult for some to buy 0.1 at once...
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:38:13 PM

Yeah your right poloniex is one of the great exchange site but i think its better to try other exchange site all site are different and they are giving low fee or high free.. and sometimes there's a fastest movement of the price and slow.. they most traders are have multiple trading site because they are not trusting all trading exchange..

Bitfinex is the best exchange site for me, they are the one holding most of the bitcoin volume. And I think I can trust them my money whenever I decided to start a trading.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:32:28 PM

I am from India so i use btcxindia.com mostly...but one bad thing there is that minimum buy or sell is 0.1btc...with btc price increasing it is quiet difficult for some to buy 0.1 at once...

So you can try localbitcoins to go for lesser than that value,  Personally I would say the Bitcoin ATM machine. I may not have the best conversion rates but it sure is convenient. I am still learning Bitcoin, what what mentoned here is pretty good stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: