Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210687 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypjunkie

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:35:07 PM

From Stocks.Exchange twitter

@BoolberryBBR We add new old incredable coin. Make a profit today!
https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/932909397172514817

https://stocks.exchange/trade/XBB/BTC

Here we go ladies and gentlemen!

Awesome news Clintar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:49:06 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 08:26:26 PM by 1blockologist

From Stocks.Exchange twitter

@BoolberryBBR We add new old incredable coin. Make a profit today!
https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/932909397172514817

https://stocks.exchange/trade/XBB/BTC

Here we go ladies and gentlemen!

great! now we can get some price discovery again

gotta shake the weak hands out first and then its back to .0002 and beyonddd

ready to come out with a new roadmap?

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:58:08 PM

Anyone selling BBR ?

yeah i can sell you some coins @0.00033 btc  Grin

yeah, agreed, just more word from the exchanges would be good. Kucoin is a month late

i don't quite understand what ”leader” they mean(community,boolberry project or tech team of kucoin?). but in any case, those who understand problem from this chat - keep in mind that help will not prevent them.
i also don't want to prevent b4h4mu7 (because he put a lot of effort in this regard),so we need to work together.i'm just trying to get some updated information or to locate any problems.

p.s. sorry for my may be bad english.my native is russian,know english at the primary level  Grin

They are referring to Kent, the exchange owner. The ball is in their court.. they have everything they need to add BBR. As far as I can tell they have 1 main developer and his plate is full from adding all the tokens which has resulted in BBR backlog. Maybe if they stopped adding tokens and focused on BBR they would have it listed already. We've been in contact with them and they've indicated that they still plan on adding BBR. If anything changes we'll let everyone know. The last update from them was a few days ago "We're on business trip, will update you when we're ready."
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:10:01 PM

We seen different ticker everywhere.
Some using BBR and some XBB.
Can anyone tell me which one is correct?

thanks.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:25:10 PM

thanks.

BBR is the original ticker although it's listed on coinmarketcap as XBB. I have no opinion either way which ticker is used but it does create some confusion since this is the main thread and its using BBR for identification. I messaged coinmarketcap to ask them to change the ticker back to BBR and update the coin supply since they are still using the offline mingergate explorer but they never did.

If anyone in the community wants to take up this task here's the information:

Coinmarketcap Contact:
https://coinmarketcap.com/request/

Current coin supply API:
http://explorer.mining.blue/q/supply/
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:33:54 PM

thanks.

BBR is the original ticker although it's listed on coinmarketcap as XBB. I have no opinion either way which ticker is used but it does create some confusion since this is the main thread and its using BBR for identification. I messaged coinmarketcap to ask them to change the ticker back to BBR and update the coin supply since they are still using the offline mingergate explorer but they never did.

Coinmarketcap Contact:

Current coin supply API:

Asking because we have debate if we should call it XBB or BBR. Maybe ask clint to specify what should we use for market creations.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:40:30 PM

thanks.

Coinmarketcap Contact:

Current coin supply API:

Asking because we have debate if we should call it XBB or BBR. Maybe ask clint to specify what should we use for market creations.

For Bitcoin some exchanges use BTC some use XBT. At the end of the day its up to you which you want to use. I'd say it would lessen confusion if we go with BBR and have coinmarketcap change the ticker. On the flipside, if zoidberg can change the ticker here to XBB then that would resolve the identity confusion.

Clintar's explorer shows "XBB" but that's an easy change back to BBR. We're planning on rebranding with the fork anyways to separate this codebase from the new one so ultimately BBR or XBB won't matter.
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:39:13 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 11:52:27 PM by 1blockologist

thanks.

Coinmarketcap Contact:

Current coin supply API:

For Bitcoin some exchanges use BTC some use XBT. At the end of the day its up to you which you want to use. I'd say it would lessen confusion if we go with BBR and have coinmarketcap change the ticker. On the flipside, if zoidberg can change the ticker here to XBB then that would resolve the identity confusion.

Clintar's explorer shows "XBB" but that's an easy change back to BBR. We're planning on rebranding with the fork anyways to separate this codebase from the new one so ultimately BBR or XBB won't matter.

stocks.exchange listed it as XBB , and these guys are just looking for an executive decision

what ticker/name do you have in mind for the new codebase? still curious how a new chain is going to get all of our boolberry balances in it easily

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:57:26 AM

I requested Coinmarketcap, Coincap.io and Worldcoinindex to update Boolberry information, so that we can get accruate price information via API for all the tertiary services people use for accounting and monitoring.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
b4h4mu7

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:04:55 PM

I requested Coinmarketcap, Coincap.io and Worldcoinindex to update Boolberry information, so that we can get accruate price information via API for all the tertiary services people use for accounting and monitoring.

Thanks. stocks.exchange has updated their listing to BBR. Moving forward I hope this will lessen the identity confusion for everyone.

https://stocks.exchange/trade/BBR/BTC

If anyone else wants to help out, a request to coingecko.com to re-add Boolberry would be much appreciated.
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:53:34 AM

If anyone else wants to help out, a request to coingecko.com to re-add Boolberry would be much appreciated.

i request.
ninjacoins

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

How is the development front looking for Boolberry? Great that we now have a exchange.
Kliv73

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:19:09 AM

I can not remove from the purse v.0.3 clintar from the beginning no more than 500bbr, then no more than 400bbr, then no more 300bbr , now not more than 100bbr

Failed to send transactio is too big
hashappliance
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:21:41 AM

I can not remove from the purse v.0.3 clintar from the beginning no more than 500bbr, then no more than 400bbr, then no more 300i, now not more than 100bbr

Wait a couple of minutes, and you will be able to send the rest. 
Kliv73

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:25:36 AM

I can not remove from the purse v.0.3 clintar from the beginning no more than 500bbr, then no more than 400bbr, then no more 300i, now not more than 100bbr

It's not right
This every day less and less
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:08:31 PM

It's not right
This every day less and less

The wallet picks largest chunks of coins first. In the end, there's only dust left. A tx should be within 25kb in size AFAIR.
ninjacoins

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:13:08 PM

Will there be a development update as to progress so far?
b4h4mu7

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:17:09 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 07:29:27 PM by b4h4mu7

Yes. We're planning to reveal project highlights with R&D progress once we get all the exchanges and supporting services updated. This was planned for Nov 5th but the delay with Kucoin and other exchanges along with supporting services like coinmarketcap, coincap etc has derailed the scheduled update. In the spirit of transparency and without going into too much of the technical details which will be reserved for whitepaper here's the main features we're working on:

- Improved Ring Signatures

- Improved Stealth Addresses

- Native i2pd Routing

- Improved Hashing Algorithm

- Improved GUI wallet

The cryptographers on the research team are still working to further improve the designs through peer review. It should be noted these designs are unique to the new codebase and represent a massive leap forward for the technology. In a future update we'll be providing a more detailed overview of the new features and comparative analysis over other Cryponote projects.

If you want to help out, put pressure on supportive services to update all relative Boolberry listing information i.e. coin supply, block explorer, ticker, exchange listing.  
ninjacoins

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Yes. We're planning to reveal project highlights with R&D progress once we get all the exchanges and supporting services updated. This was planned for Nov 5th but the delay with Kucoin and other exchanges along with supporting services like coinmarketcap, coincap etc has derailed the scheduled update. In the spirit of transparency and without going into too much of the technical details which will be reserved for whitepaper here's the main features we're working on:

- Native i2pd Routing

- Improved GUI wallet

The cryptographers on the research team are still working to further improve the designs through peer review. It should be noted these designs are unique to the new codebase and represent a massive leap forward for the technology. In a future update we'll be providing a more detailed overview of the new features and comparative analysis over other Cryponote projects.

If you want to help out, put pressure on supportive services to update all relative Boolberry listing information i.e. coin supply, block explorer, ticker, exchange listing.  
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:17:26 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 10:12:44 PM by 1blockologist

- Native i2pd Routing

- Improved GUI wallet

stocks exchange switching the ticker and breaking the old URL may have delayed things with some of those market cap sites. I'll try to update them

what will the upgrade path be? and I'd like to see the new codebase

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: