Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto7873

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:09:35 AM

Any word on getting boolberry listed on additional exchanges? I have reached out to Kucoin and they have shared that no one is currently in contact with them.

#MakeBoolberryGreatAgain

I think you might be talking to their support staff. I'm in contact with the owner and they may not be aware of the conversations we're having. I've just scheduled a 12 hour window with them for Monday 11AM-11PM UTC+8. If all goes well we should have deposits & trading open sometime in the week.
Any Update on how the meeting went?

It shouldn't be long now until BBR trading is open. Kucoin synced the daemon and wallet on Monday and have been working on BBR integration all week. For those unaware, they also just revamped their trading interface. IMO, it's the best interface for any exchange at the moment. I'm really excited to get everyone trading there. I have a feeling they're going to be the top altcoin exchange for 2018.

@b4h4mu7 Thank you for the update and being so responsive! This says a lot about the leadership of this project and is very encouraging for those interested and vested. i'm Looking forward to Kucoin exchange  and the future of this project. I'm a holder of many privacy coins and after doing much research I've learned that BBR Boolberry has been a pioneer/innovator in this space  from the beginning. before Monero there was Boolberry. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CryptoNote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:27:18 AM

Any word on getting boolberry listed on additional exchanges? I have reached out to Kucoin and they have shared that no one is currently in contact with them.

#MakeBoolberryGreatAgain

I think you might be talking to their support staff. I'm in contact with the owner and they may not be aware of the conversations we're having. I've just scheduled a 12 hour window with them for Monday 11AM-11PM UTC+8. If all goes well we should have deposits & trading open sometime in the week.

It shouldn't be long now until BBR trading is open. Kucoin synced the daemon and wallet on Monday and have been working on BBR integration all week. For those unaware, they also just revamped their trading interface. IMO, it's the best interface for any exchange at the moment. I'm really excited to get everyone trading there. I have a feeling they're going to be the top altcoin exchange for 2018.

@b4h4mu7 Thank you for the update and being so responsive! This says a lot about the leadership of this project and is very encouraging for those interested and vested. i'm Looking forward to Kucoin exchange  and the future of this project. I'm a holder of many privacy coins and after doing much research I've learned that BBR Boolberry has been a pioneer/innovator in this space  from the beginning. before Monero there was Boolberry. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CryptoNote

Actually Boolberry was after Monero which started out as Bitmonero.
1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:22:15 AM

What did Cryptozoidberg do in the meantime? Become rich with Monero? Wink I mean good to see him back. I just remember some XMR people trying to convince him to join them, but that is crypto ages ago I think.

Ahaha, nope. I actually never got any official invitations from Monero, and at another hand never considered it as a plan by myself.
And I haven't become rich, but got some worth from crypto elevation, like most of the people who are quite long in crypto.
I was just working on another crypto-project, that's it!

Zoidberg

Glad you are back!

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:27:28 AM

#MakeBoolberryGreatAgain

kucoin will be open BBR trade?

Coinmarketcap needs informing about the new market.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/#markets

It's only showing the Stocks.Exchange market at the moment.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:31:59 AM

who else here still has bbr locked in polo

how can we as a community put pressure on them to release our coins to us?

sucks.

I sent bytecoin to them 4 years ago.
I did not include a payment ID but I had time stamp and transaction ID and gave them my public address
but they have not credited me any of it.

I kind of consider it lost.

cryptopia delisted BCN and BBR because of this numerous inattantive users like you. If I headed an exchange, I would make my careless customers pay for the additional work.

this is not relevant to the fact they are retaining peoples coins against their will.

they are a disgrace of an exchange

Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:40:58 AM

my btc withdrawal 16 day ago from stocks.exchange,now still unconfirmed ,https://blockchain.info/tx/57f1f8e5a7459be952c760e08bedc300b84e916ab6476682107079ada01c47f7 and btc.com show Removed / DoubleSpending T.T, service does not reply now

it is strange,because recently people haven't any problem with withdraw from stocks.exchange.even praised the quick processing of deposits/withdraws.are you sure you are not mistaken in withdraw in any way?mempool size is very big and 0.002 btc isn't high commission,may be transaction "stuck".

so does anybody has withdraw problems with btc/bbr on stocks.exchange?or all work fine?guys please notify in this thread if there are withdraw problems,because i want to buy some bbr and don't want to lose money.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:23:25 AM

What did Cryptozoidberg do in the meantime? Become rich with Monero? Wink I mean good to see him back. I just remember some XMR people trying to convince him to join them, but that is crypto ages ago I think.

Ahaha, nope. I actually never got any official invitations from Monero, and at another hand never considered it as a plan by myself.
And I haven't become rich, but got some worth from crypto elevation, like most of the people who are quite long in crypto.
I was just working on another crypto-project, that's it!

Zoidberg

Hehe ok, which one were you actually working on? Just asking out of curiosity because I lost track of you and I only knew you from Boolberry.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
zjy

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:32:47 AM

my btc withdrawal 16 day ago from stocks.exchange,now still unconfirmed ,https://blockchain.info/tx/57f1f8e5a7459be952c760e08bedc300b84e916ab6476682107079ada01c47f7 and btc.com show Removed / DoubleSpending T.T, service does not reply now

it is strange,because recently people haven't any problem with withdraw from stocks.exchange.even praised the quick processing of deposits/withdraws.are you sure you are not mistaken in withdraw in any way?mempool size is very big and 0.002 btc isn't high commission,may be transaction "stuck".

so does anybody has withdraw problems with btc/bbr on stocks.exchange?or all work fine?guys please notify in this thread if there are withdraw problems,because i want to buy some bbr and don't want to lose money.

it's ok now  20 dayago T.T
Ancient

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:33:54 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 12:50:06 AM by Ancient

it's ok now  20 dayago T.T

Transfer BBR from the pool to the wallet for 1 sec and from the wallet to the stock exchange for 12+hours. What is the status of "processing"?
crypto7873

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

#MakeBoolberryGreatAgain

hopefully soon, its been a frustrating wait to say the least. I think they are now about 2 moths behind:( with no credible updates.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:10:59 AM

#MakeBoolberryGreatAgain

Coinmarketcap needs informing about the new market.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/#markets

It's only showing the Stocks.Exchange market at the moment.
And kucoin trade exchange is still not open... but they say they are. No BBR listing either.
Newton90

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:03:41 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 10:18:26 AM by Newton90

I tried to withdrawal a little over 10 BBR from a stocks.exchange wallet to a wallet I created from https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry.

It has now been 4 hours and no BBR have showed up in the local wallet, despite many refresh commands.

The block chain size is correct from local boolbd, etc. I have no reason to believe my simplewallet is incorrect. Many new blocks are being received constantly. These blocks are the same in number and timing as the few public BBR mining pools I can find.

How many blocks does it take to confirm a BBR transaction? Is there a problem with stocks.exchange? Thanks. It would be cool if I could get my 10 BBR!

just wait.they have some delay before withdraw(as mentioned 12+ hours).i wait the same time before withdraws last days.in your account on stocks.exchange in "wallet"->"withdrawal history" section status of withdraw will changed on "finished".
crypto7873

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

I tried to withdrawal a little over 10 BBR from a stocks.exchange wallet to a wallet I created from https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry.

It has now been 4 hours and no BBR have showed up in the local wallet, despite many refresh commands.

The block chain size is correct from local boolbd, etc. I have no reason to believe my simplewallet is incorrect. Many new blocks are being received constantly. These blocks are the same in number and timing as the few public BBR mining pools I can find.

How many blocks does it take to confirm a BBR transaction? Is there a problem with stocks.exchange? Thanks. It would be cool if I could get my 10 BBR!

just wait.they have some delay before withdraw(as mentioned 12+ hours).i wait the same time before withdraws last days.in your account on stocks.exchange in "wallet"->"withdrawal history" section status of withdraw will changed on "finished".
Im having the same problem but depositing to Stocks.exchange although at least my deposit is saying that it is processing on the stocks.exchange and says sent from my wallet. Its been processing now for over 12 hours. maybe the devs can contact them and see what the issue is? I doubt this should normal. I included the payment id so I think I should be ok. Anyone else having this issue of taking a very long time?
seahawks949

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:06:26 PM

#MakeBoolberryGreatAgain

b4h4mu7 - How did the talk go the other day with KUcoin? When are we thinking it will get listed on their exchange? Looking forward to taking BBR to the moon

#MakeBoolberryGreatAgain
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:35:17 AM

I got Boolberry to sync on OSX by deleting my boold files from Application Support directory and letting any build of boolbd run

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
cokirix

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:55:43 AM

I got Boolberry to sync on OSX by deleting my boold files from Application Support directory and letting any build of boolbd run
My wallet seems to be out of sync, waiting for the official solution
Newton90

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

Im having the same problem but depositing to Stocks.exchange although at least my deposit is saying that it is processing on the stocks.exchange and says sent from my wallet. Its been processing now for over 12 hours. maybe the devs can contact them and see what the issue is? I doubt this should normal. I included the payment id so I think I should be ok. Anyone else having this issue of taking a very long time?

don't deposit bbr,but doge deposit without significant delays(approx. 10-15 minutes).
blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

So missed a 20-fold increase, from November to now, whether you still continue to hold Boolberry?
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:44:15 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 07:19:09 PM by b4h4mu7

#MakeBoolberryGreatAgain

b4h4mu7 - How did the talk go the other day with KUcoin? When are we thinking it will get listed on their exchange? Looking forward to taking BBR to the moon

#MakeBoolberryGreatAgain

Happy News Years everyone!

I just spoke with Kucoin's lead engineer and he said they will have BBR listed within 1 week. They've had to improve their infrastructure to handle the massive spike in users and volume. Last week they hit 300,000 users and almost 11,000BTC in volume. At this rate of growth, they'll be a top ten exchange within the next month.

We're going to allocate berries towards a Boolberry/Kucoin promotional campaign. If anyone would like to help out with donations, send me a PM.
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

1 week you say?  Grin color me skeptical but I'll send you a PM

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: