Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210687 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

Hello dear friends!
Good news!

We finally deployed new website for https://boolberry.com with new shining design, hope you’ll like it!
It still in process of improving, let us know if you found some mistakes there.
Any feedback is appreciated!!

Zoidberg

it's cool and have more modern design now.thanks for roadmap.

also excellently that boolberry team plan so many updates and innovations in such short time(before august 2018).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

Hello dear friends!
Good news!

We finally deployed new website for https://boolberry.com with new shining design, hope you’ll like it!

Zoidberg

it's cool and have more modern design now.thanks for roadmap.

also excellently that boolberry team plan so many updates and innovations in such short time(before august 2018).
Yes, good design. I hope and everything else will be just as good. Good luck to the project.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
CoinsMaxMoney

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

This is an advanced notice to remove your BBR from Stocks.exchange

Stocks will be temporary disabling their BBR market from their available pairings until such time that they launch their new exchange and are able to dedicate resources to fix their integration. Other pairings there also have integration issues and have been taken offline for maintenance.

If you are planning on withdrawing from Stocks DO NOT use their payment ID function for withdrawals otherwise you will lose your funds. Withdraw to a local wallet then if you plan on trading send to BTC-Alpha.

Myself, crypjunkie and others have fully tested BTC-Alpha and there are no issues whatsoever with their platform. As long as you don't send directly from stocks.exchange to BTC-Alpha you will be OK.

Please notify all miners and pool operators so they can plan accordingly.
trade will there ever be included?
or it's just a game of words ...
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:14:11 AM

Hello dear friends!
Good news!

Looks good, but honestly the warmer colour scheme and graphics design of b4h4mu7 proposed site posted in this thread is best.

With great respect, I implore you to reconsider!!!

Also there's a minor spelling error at the bottom of the page...
s/Recourses/Resources/

Another correction..  under What is Boolberry:
...Built from the ground up to insure anonymity...
s/insure/ensure/

In addition to the 2 above, another 3 corrections..

First under-- Solving blockchain bloat:
...It’s no longer necessary to drag anound hundreds of...
s/anound/around/

Also under-- Defending against ASICs:
Boolberry employs a proprietary algoritm...
s/algoritm/algorithm/

Lastly under-- Creating a user friendly experience at the end:
...with a simple alias, such as @yourename.
s/@yourename/@yourname/

That should cover it for now!

Thanks for corrections, fixed!

Zoidberg

serpens

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

Hy there!
I hope I write it in the proper place. I cannot find too much informations about txid.
I want to send funds to a local wallet but i cant get any txid from the wallet...
I read here its not important. Ok I get it but should i leave the txid blank or should I insert there the public key?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Serpens

Stocks will be temporary disabling their BBR market from their available pairings until such time that they launch their new exchange and are able to dedicate resources to fix their integration. Other pairings there also have integration issues and have been taken offline for maintenance.

If you are planning on withdrawing from Stocks DO NOT use their payment ID function for withdrawals otherwise you will lose your funds. Withdraw to a local wallet then if you plan on trading send to BTC-Alpha.

Myself, crypjunkie and others have fully tested BTC-Alpha and there are no issues whatsoever with their platform. As long as you don't send directly from stocks.exchange to BTC-Alpha you will be OK.

4x5

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

Hello, I would like to point out few flaws I found while browsing the new website.

• The "Papers" section: It would be interesting to put all three papers to a PDF (or new website design) and one common scheme (altho it is not a priority).
  • The "Papers" section: Blockchain Pruning PDF - when opening the PDF file, it is named "Untitled-1" in the Chrome TAB, not sure why...
  • "Join us" section is missing Discord channel. I think its a good "marketing" channel as is has a big userbase already. Easy to join and follow. Free marketing...
  • "Resources - Network" link in the bottom of the page is leading to "boolberry.com/state.html", which doesnt show images it should show (images not found).

I like the overall sentiment of the page ("since 2014"), maybe I would try to point out more that development wasnt very active since then (which is obvious on GITHUB), and now the project is REVIVED and original developer returned, its gonna be "better than ever". It should give it more credibility for firstcommers.

And altho the design is different from first proposal and quite conservative, its very lightweight and shows well in all browsers. I think its gonna serve well.

4x5
hashappliance
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:32:13 AM

Hy there!
I hope I write it in the proper place. I cannot find too much informations about txid.
I want to send funds to a local wallet but i cant get any txid from the wallet...
I read here its not important. Ok I get it but should i leave the txid blank or should I insert there the public key?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Serpens

Hi Serpens.  If I understand you correctly, you are trying to send Boolberry from a 3rd-party site (i.e. exchange) to your local wallet.

If this is the case, then simply use your wallet address (pubkey) as the destination address, nothing else needed.

Thanks, let us know if you have any trouble.

As described above, if you are sending from an exchange to a local wallet, you do not need a payment ID.  If you send coins to an exchange, then you must use the address and payment ID field. 

The payment ID field acts similar to a "for further credit to (FFC)" when wiring funds through an intermediary bank. An exchange, regardless of size, can use a single wallet address for all incoming deposits from all customers. The payment ID field is what is associated with your actual account on the exchange, it is likely that all users will have the exact same incoming address, but each account will always have a different payment ID.  The payment ID is the method of tracking where the deposit came from, and what account to credit. 

When using Bitcoin or Bitcoin based coins (which is 95+% of all coins) the incoming deposit address is associated with a specific account at an exchange.  With Cryptonote coins, which allows sender / receiver privacy from a single address, the payment ID is the portion that specifies the ultimate destination, whereas the "address" only makes sure that the coins get to the exchange's wallet.   

It is very important to make sure you include this payment id information when sending to an exchange.

To be clear, this is not an issue with Boolberry, this was an oversight by that specific exchange when they did their integration, and to eliminate the possibility of funds being lost we have asked them to suspend trading indefinitely.

Again, ALL transfers from Stocks.ex should be to a local wallet.  Do not attempt to send to another account at Stocks.ex or any another exchange or account on another exchange.

Hope this clarifies the issue and reasoning behind the warnings and the request that was made to halt trading.  We are only trying to protect the user experience, and until that exchange fixes their issues, we want to protect our constituency by avoiding use of their platform.
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

Hello, I would like to point out few flaws I found while browsing the new website.

• The "Papers" section: It would be interesting to put all three papers to a PDF (or new website design) and one common scheme (altho it is not a priority).
  • The "Papers" section: Blockchain Pruning PDF - when opening the PDF file, it is named "Untitled-1" in the Chrome TAB, not sure why...
  • "Join us" section is missing Discord channel. I think its a good "marketing" channel as is has a big userbase already. Easy to join and follow. Free marketing...
  • "Resources - Network" link in the bottom of the page is leading to "boolberry.com/state.html", which doesnt show images it should show (images not found).

I like the overall sentiment of the page ("since 2014"), maybe I would try to point out more that development wasnt very active since then (which is obvious on GITHUB), and now the project is REVIVED and original developer returned, its gonna be "better than ever". It should give it more credibility for firstcommers.

And altho the design is different from first proposal and quite conservative, its very lightweight and shows well in all browsers. I think its gonna serve well.

4x5

Thanks for this detailed and thoughtful feedback. We'll try to correct it asap!

PS: Just wondering, where all these new accounts came from? Smiley

4x5

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

4x5

Zoidberg, talking for myself, I have been here since page 200. Only lurking... Recent "action" made me donate to b4h4mu7 for kukoin listing, and for that I needed an account. :-) And now that I have it, why not be useful.
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:37:06 PM

4x5

Zoidberg, talking for myself, I have been here since page 200. Only lurking... Recent "action" made me donate to b4h4mu7 for kukoin listing, and for that I needed an account. :-) And now that I have it, why not be useful.

wow... from page 200... impressive... glad to see such an old holders here! Thanks for all this patience and - any feedback/activity appreciated! 

Zoidberg

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

I have some good news everyone! It looks like Kucoin is finished integrating most of the APIs. I'm waiting for them to confirm when we'll be able to start testing deposits and withdrawals.
so much hype so little action with this project. At some point the project has to move forward. asking for donations when the lead dev goes dark and nothing is done is a joke! its too bad but one person can't make a coin successful these days. so many other better more focused projects. I'm still holding my position but not my breath!

I wouldn't say this is a lot of hype. As far as I can remember Boolberry was hardly ever a hyped coin at all. It's a pity though that there wasn't constant development.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

I have some good news everyone! It looks like Kucoin is finished integrating most of the APIs. I'm waiting for them to confirm when we'll be able to start testing deposits and withdrawals.
so much hype so little action with this project. At some point the project has to move forward. asking for donations when the lead dev goes dark and nothing is done is a joke! its too bad but one person can't make a coin successful these days. so many other better more focused projects. I'm still holding my position but not my breath!

I wouldn't say this is a lot of hype. As far as I can remember Boolberry was hardly ever a hyped coin at all. It's a pity though that there wasn't constant development.

"... one person can't make a coin successful these days...."  - I agree with this, and that's why i brought here two people that i personally know pretty good and count on them (i mean PRavaga and wnntaler). And also we have Clintar, who was here, supported this project alllll this time(!), we have Johnny(hashappliance) who making such a big efforts to promote project, and i believe we'll have new people in our team in near future.

"hype" is actually taking a place mostly by efforts of b4h4mu7, this guy has sooo much energy Smiley
I think the problem is that b4h4mu7 is giving a lot of promises which is not happening, high expectations lead to big disappointments.
And there is nothing we can do with this, he is speaking from himself, not on behalf of Boolberry team.

Anyway, i think we'll figure our how to use all this energy in some good way!

Zoidberg

b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:30:20 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 04:54:21 AM by b4h4mu7

"... one person can't make a coin successful these days...."  - I agree with this, and that's why i brought here two people that i personally know pretty good and count on them (i mean PRavaga and wnntaler). And also we have Clintar, who was here, supported this project alllll this time(!), we have Johnny(hashappliance) who making such a big efforts to promote project, and i believe we'll have new people in our team in near future.

"hype" is actually taking a place mostly by efforts of b4h4mu7, this guy has sooo much energy Smiley
I think the problem is that b4h4mu7 is giving a lot of promises which is not happening, high expectations lead to big disappointments.
And there is nothing we can do with this, he is speaking from himself, not on behalf of Boolberry team.

Zoidberg

Well we all know about your promises not being kept over the years, that's what lead the project into the current situation Smiley

The difference between the two scenarios:

First, I've made no promises here, only a commitment to follow through with exchange listings. Second, my efforts have been only been bottle necked by external forces i.e. lack of documentation, proper API requirement, etc., which I organized and funded in order for Kucoin to list the project.

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-list-boolberrybbr-on-31st-october/
https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/pull/56

Instead of attempting to blame shift the current state of the project and marketcap into my court and cause unnecessary conflict - why don't you focus on improving your release schedule and announcement structure?

The real hype within this community has been centered around your development roadmap. That's been the hype ever since you came here with a proposal to reboot development under your stewardship. Three months later, on Saturday, you make an announcement about a new website but make no mention about the centerpiece of it - the roadmap.

The community here and any potential BBR investor needs clarity on the milestones you're working on. A public development roadmap is a critical part of any successful cryptocurrency project. The lead developer posts a roadmap, outlining their short, medium or long term goals and the community decides if its worth investing or not. No journalist can even cover your announcement/roadmap yet because nobody knows the value proposition:

Example 1: How/Why is your LMDB implementation an improvement over Monero? Why not simply take IceBreakers advice and "rebase" to Monero?
Example 2: Why are resources being dedicated to redoing the GUI wallet? What improvements will it have over the current system?

These are basic examples of what the general crypto community is looking for in order to get genuinely excited about the project, not trivial posts about who is responsible for hype. I think we all here want this project to be successful but I don't think that is possible if you don't show a level of professionalism with Boolberry announcements i.e. releasing unfinished website, not addressing important topics.. If the leadership here can't showcase value to current holders then they have no hopes of getting outside investment.

Here are some tips to showcase value:

Mondays and Thursdays are the best time to make announcements, not Saturday or Sunday when the market is AFK. Monday starts the week and Thursday carries the weekend. Try getting on a regular announcement schedule instead of this random nonsense. If you want this project to be taken seriously by professionals then start being professional here.

Start listening to the community instead of trying to run a dictatorship. If the community says raising the mining tax to fund the project initiatives is OK, then it's OK. This is called consensus and is the way to operate in the cryptospace. I would have hashappliance be the steward of these funds, it would be a lot more confidence inspiring.

I've recruited a world class team of marketing professionals to this project. Utilize their expertise instead of discouraging them by trying to micro manage every aspect of the project. There was no feedback given to any of them prior to migrating the website to a live server. When you have resources like that available it would be a good idea use the same cooperative workflow instead of doing so after the fact.

Lastly, don't try to make scapegoats out of proactive holders. It doesn't set a good trend to inspire others to contribute time, resources or capital into this project. I may have a lot of energy but that is because I've been living this life for a long time and the competitive pace at which things move here is very fast. If you don't have the energy to keep this pace then you shouldn't be involved in these projects.

Anyways, I hope this helps you understand what the project needs to move forward. We all look forward to hearing the unique value propositions for the milestones on your roadmap.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:01:56 AM

"... one person can't make a coin successful these days...."  - I agree with this, and that's why i brought here two people that i personally know pretty good and count on them (i mean PRavaga and wnntaler). And also we have Clintar, who was here, supported this project alllll this time(!), we have Johnny(hashappliance) who making such a big efforts to promote project, and i believe we'll have new people in our team in near future.

Zoidberg

Well we all know about your promises not being kept over the years, that's what lead the project into the current situation Smiley

First, I've made no promises here, only a commitment to follow through with exchange listings. Second, my efforts have been only been bottle necked by external forces i.e. lack of documentation, proper API requirement, etc., which I organized and funded in order for Kucoin to list the project.

Instead of attempting to blame shift the current state of the project and marketcap into my court and cause unnecessary conflict - why don't you focus on improving your release schedule and announcement structure?

The real hype within this community has been centered around your development roadmap. That's been the hype ever since you came here with a proposal to reboot development under your stewardship. Three months later, on Saturday, you make an announcement about a new website but make no mention about the centerpiece of it - the roadmap.

The community here and any potential BBR investor needs clarity on the milestones you're working on. A public development roadmap is a critical part of any successful cryptocurrency project. The lead developer posts a roadmap, outlining their short, medium or long term goals and the community decides if its worth investing or not. No journalist can even cover your announcement/roadmap yet because nobody knows the value proposition:

Example 1: How/Why is your LMDB implementation an improvement over Monero? Why not simply take IceBreakers advice and "rebase" to Monero?
Example 2: Why are resources being dedicated to redoing the GUI wallet? What improvements will it have over the current system?

These are basic examples of what the general crypto community is looking for in order to get genuinely excited about the project, not trivial posts about who is responsible for hype. I think we all here want this project to be successful but I don't think that is possible if you don't show a level of professionalism with Boolberry announcements i.e. releasing unfinished website, not addressing important topics.. If the leadership here can't showcase value to current holders then they have no hopes of getting outside investment.

Mondays and Thursdays are the best time to make announcements, not Saturday or Sunday when the market is AFK. Monday starts the week and Thursday carries the weekend. Try getting on a regular announcement schedule instead of this random nonsense. If you want this project to be taken seriously by professionals then start being professional here.

Start listening to the community instead of trying to run a dictatorship. If the community says raising the mining tax to fund the project initiatives is OK, then it's OK. This is called consensus and is the way to operate in the cryptospace. I would have hashappliance be the steward of these funds, it would be a lot more confidence inspiring.

I've recruited a world class team of marketing professionals to this project. Utilize their expertise instead of discouraging them by trying to micro manage every aspect of the project. There was no feedback given to any of them prior to migrating the website to a live server. When you have resources like that available it would be a good idea use the same cooperative workflow instead of doing so after the fact.

Lastly, don't try to make scapegoats out of proactive holders. It doesn't set a good trend to inspire others to contribute time, resources or capital into this project. I may have a lot of energy but that is because I've been living this life for a long time and the competitive pace at which things move here is very fast. If you don't have the energy to keep this pace then you shouldn't be involved in these projects.

Anyways, I hope this helps you understand what the project needs to move forward. We all look forward to hearing the unique value propositions for the milestones on your roadmap.

I agree and thanks for all of your help with bbr without you, clintar and 1blockologist and a few others I think bbr would have expired by now. I accept CZ is the mastermind but the flaking in and out of bbr has crushed the project. Every project needs a stable reliable leader surrounded by a good team. Let's hope we can finally bring this to bbr.

TBH i don't think CZ meant to say your efforts were negative in some way since that would be absurd. I think he is genius level coder and designer but as yet not fully proficient in the english language so i think what he said came across as more critical than he meant it. Or I hope so.

BTW did anyone get their BBR released by poloniex lately? I see they now released xdn now they finished selling it all on bittrex for 3 x more.

crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

Thank you for your feedback, we will discuss, and take your thoughts into consideration. To be clear, we appreciate your efforts with exchanges and community, we just want do things in a bit different way, with consensus in the team.

Zoidberg

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

Come on people ... vote for BOOLBERRY at https://acc.vicex.io/   Smiley Vote every 24 hours...it's free.
oossaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

Come on people ... vote for BOOLBERRY at https://acc.vicex.io/   Smiley Vote every 24 hours...it's free.
Ok/ my vote number 59/ But need all 200votes
b4h4mu7

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

Greetings everyone. Today I would like to introduce the first Boolberry Improvement Proposal or BBIP-001, entitled Boolberry V2: Efficient Compact Decentralized Anonymous Payments via Ring Signatures.

This is the culmination of roughly 9 months of research and development by my R&D group, Chainmasons, into improving the existing efficiency of the Boolberry variant of the Cryptonote protocol. We believe our proposed system is the 3rd iteration of the Cryptonote protocol as it represents a major leap forward for the underlying protocol not present in any other system.

Boolberry in it's current state is not quite ready for major improvements like this one until it's existing memory issues are resolved. Although, as we approach that eventuality in the coming month we would like to introduce this proposal so that it goes through the proper scrutiny and public peer review before being introduced as an upgrade to the system. We hope this proposal will be the first of many like it to help further research and development of Boolberry.

Any positive and constructive feedback is welcomed and will be credited in the "thanks" section located at the end of the draft. We will be submitting this for publication to IACR in the coming days so will appreciate any and all contributions. Additionally, if there are any misrepresentation with regards to the contents of the draft please inform us and we will fix them.

We hope that you enjoy our research and find it enlightening.

Here is the ePrint draft v1.0 –> http://docdro.id/rzmGj7b
crypjunkie

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

Awesome Baha, this is much welcomed research into ring-sig. I have a lot of appreciation for the efforts you have put in to making this happen, thank you.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

Awesome Baha, this is much welcomed research into ring-sig. I have a lot of appreciation for the efforts you have put in to making this happen, thank you.

Thanks crypjunkie! Much appreciated!
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: