Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:54:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:36:08 PM

Come on people ... vote for BOOLBERRY at https://acc.vicex.io/   Smiley Vote every 24 hours...it's free.
voted!

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

Greetings everyone. Today I would like to introduce the first Boolberry Improvement Proposal or BBIP-001, entitled Boolberry V2: Efficient Compact Decentralized Anonymous Payments via Ring Signatures.

This is the culmination of roughly 9 months of research and development by my R&D group, Chainmasons, into improving the existing efficiency of the Boolberry variant of the Cryptonote protocol. We believe our proposed system is the 3rd iteration of the Cryptonote protocol as it represents a major leap forward for the underlying protocol not present in any other system.

Boolberry in it's current state is not quite ready for major improvements like this one until it's existing memory issues are resolved. Although, as we approach that eventuality in the coming month we would like to introduce this proposal so that it goes through the proper scrutiny and public peer review before being introduced as an upgrade to the system. We hope this proposal will be the first of many like it to help further research and development of Boolberry.

Any positive and constructive feedback is welcomed and will be credited in the "thanks" section located at the end of the draft. We will be submitting this for publication to IACR in the coming days so will appreciate any and all contributions. Additionally, if there are any misrepresentation with regards to the contents of the draft please inform us and we will fix them.

We hope that you enjoy our research and find it enlightening.

Here is the ePrint draft v1.0 –> http://docdro.id/rzmGj7b

CZ, I was really impressed by this paper when I reviewed it earlier, what are your thoughts on it?

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
huhuhu444

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

Greetings everyone. Today I would like to introduce the first Boolberry Improvement Proposal or BBIP-001, entitled Boolberry V2: Efficient Compact Decentralized Anonymous Payments via Ring Signatures.

This is the culmination of roughly 9 months of research and development by my R&D group, Chainmasons, into improving the existing efficiency of the Boolberry variant of the Cryptonote protocol. We believe our proposed system is the 3rd iteration of the Cryptonote protocol as it represents a major leap forward for the underlying protocol not present in any other system.

Boolberry in it's current state is not quite ready for major improvements like this one until it's existing memory issues are resolved. Although, as we approach that eventuality in the coming month we would like to introduce this proposal so that it goes through the proper scrutiny and public peer review before being introduced as an upgrade to the system. We hope this proposal will be the first of many like it to help further research and development of Boolberry.

Any positive and constructive feedback is welcomed and will be credited in the "thanks" section located at the end of the draft. We will be submitting this for publication to IACR in the coming days so will appreciate any and all contributions. Additionally, if there are any misrepresentation with regards to the contents of the draft please inform us and we will fix them.

Thanks for the update, because your hard work bbr project will be better. Grin
CoinsMaxMoney

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:20:47 AM

As described above, if you are sending from an exchange to a local wallet, you do not need a payment ID.  If you send coins to an exchange, then you must use the address and payment ID field. 

The payment ID field acts similar to a "for further credit to (FFC)" when wiring funds through an intermediary bank. An exchange, regardless of size, can use a single wallet address for all incoming deposits from all customers. The payment ID field is what is associated with your actual account on the exchange, it is likely that all users will have the exact same incoming address, but each account will always have a different payment ID.  The payment ID is the method of tracking where the deposit came from, and what account to credit. 

When using Bitcoin or Bitcoin based coins (which is 95+% of all coins) the incoming deposit address is associated with a specific account at an exchange.  With Cryptonote coins, which allows sender / receiver privacy from a single address, the payment ID is the portion that specifies the ultimate destination, whereas the "address" only makes sure that the coins get to the exchange's wallet.   

It is very important to make sure you include this payment id information when sending to an exchange.

To be clear, this is not an issue with Boolberry, this was an oversight by that specific exchange when they did their integration, and to eliminate the possibility of funds being lost we have asked them to suspend trading indefinitely.

Again, ALL transfers from Stocks.ex should be to a local wallet.  Do not attempt to send to another account at Stocks.ex or any another exchange or account on another exchange.

Hope this clarifies the issue and reasoning behind the warnings and the request that was made to halt trading.  We are only trying to protect the user experience, and until that exchange fixes their issues, we want to protect our constituency by avoiding use of their platform.

What kind of nonsense?

Stocks.ex - use Boolberry address and Payment Id
btc-alpha.com - use Boolberry address and Payment Id

And trading was stopped only on one exchange ! ...
What are you putting noodles on our ears?

money has already been credited to the stock exchange
and who will withdraw them from the stock exchange is no longer important, the miner or buyer
no loss of money from trading on the exchange does not happen!
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Thanks for the update, because your hard work bbr project will be better. Grin

Thank you for the kind words! For those that would like to follow along, I have created a separate thread to get feedback from the academic community.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3118418.0
Molenta

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Come on people ... vote for BOOLBERRY at https://acc.vicex.io/   Smiley Vote every 24 hours...it's free.

voted
Molenta

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

The price of crypto is under G20 influence
https://www.g20.org/en/calendar

Incoming Dates to observe, where they will discuss about Crypto: 
* 17.-18.3.2018 Meeting of Finance and Central Bank Deputies
* 19.-20.3.2018 Meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors

Lets hope they will not find consensus among all G20 and central banks. 
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

voted

NEED KUCOIN
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

I have some good news everyone! It looks like Kucoin is finished integrating most of the APIs. I'm waiting for them to confirm when we'll be able to start testing deposits and withdrawals.
so much hype so little action with this project. At some point the project has to move forward. asking for donations when the lead dev goes dark and nothing is done is a joke! its too bad but one person can't make a coin successful these days. so many other better more focused projects. I'm still holding my position but not my breath!

I wouldn't say this is a lot of hype. As far as I can remember Boolberry was hardly ever a hyped coin at all. It's a pity though that there wasn't constant development.

"... one person can't make a coin successful these days...."  - I agree with this, and that's why i brought here two people that i personally know pretty good and count on them (i mean PRavaga and wnntaler). And also we have Clintar, who was here, supported this project alllll this time(!), we have Johnny(hashappliance) who making such a big efforts to promote project, and i believe we'll have new people in our team in near future.

"hype" is actually taking a place mostly by efforts of b4h4mu7, this guy has sooo much energy Smiley
I think the problem is that b4h4mu7 is giving a lot of promises which is not happening, high expectations lead to big disappointments.
And there is nothing we can do with this, he is speaking from himself, not on behalf of Boolberry team.

Anyway, i think we'll figure our how to use all this energy in some good way!

Zoidberg

Is it now absolutely certain that you and your colleagues are going to work full time on Boolberry? How will development be paid for? What if you see another more profitable option, will you still stick with Boolberry or just leave?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

Any change to get back in with cryptopia? their exchange is pretty good with no limits too which many of those interested in anon coins will especially like
I reached out to them months ago and again in December but still haven't seen any response from them. If anyone knows anyone there they are more than welcome to open up a dialog with them. This is a decentralized project so anyone can help the project! Feel free to reach out to them about relisting the project.

i try contact to them.pm you if needed.

wrote to them to support@cryptopia.co.nz and create ticket in my account on cryptopia.

also i find this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1674315.360
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1837

so we can create community request thread or write post to “listing cryptopia thread” to reach them if needed.

that's what they told me:

Thank you for contacting Cryptopia support.

All coin listings on Cryptopia must be applied for via this page:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Just choose the option that suits your needs the best, and fill in all the required details. Administrators will review the coin/code and begin the listing process as soon as possible. If for any reason the listing is rejected due to incompatibility, or failing the code review, the full listing price will be immediately refunded to your account.

If you have further queries, please raise a support ticket with the specifics that can be looked at and answered directly by a member of our Wallet team:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserSupport

I hope this clears things up for you and best of luck with getting your coin listed.

Regards,
Cryptopia Support
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

I have some good news everyone! It looks like Kucoin is finished integrating most of the APIs. I'm waiting for them to confirm when we'll be able to start testing deposits and withdrawals.
so much hype so little action with this project. At some point the project has to move forward. asking for donations when the lead dev goes dark and nothing is done is a joke! its too bad but one person can't make a coin successful these days. so many other better more focused projects. I'm still holding my position but not my breath!

I wouldn't say this is a lot of hype. As far as I can remember Boolberry was hardly ever a hyped coin at all. It's a pity though that there wasn't constant development.

"... one person can't make a coin successful these days...."  - I agree with this, and that's why i brought here two people that i personally know pretty good and count on them (i mean PRavaga and wnntaler). And also we have Clintar, who was here, supported this project alllll this time(!), we have Johnny(hashappliance) who making such a big efforts to promote project, and i believe we'll have new people in our team in near future.

"hype" is actually taking a place mostly by efforts of b4h4mu7, this guy has sooo much energy Smiley
I think the problem is that b4h4mu7 is giving a lot of promises which is not happening, high expectations lead to big disappointments.
And there is nothing we can do with this, he is speaking from himself, not on behalf of Boolberry team.

Zoidberg

Is it now absolutely certain that you and your colleagues are going to work full time on Boolberry? How will development be paid for? What if you see another more profitable option, will you still stick with Boolberry or just leave?

Hi OZmaster
We do work full time on Boolberry, and to make project more safe and less depend from one person i brought colleagues here.
With help of hashappliance we get connected with significant holders who expressed their interest in supporting project and committed to fund our efforts.

More detailed development plan can be found on our website: https://boolberry.com/#roadmap

Zoidberg

4x5

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

Zoidberg, thank you for confirming full commitment to the project, its nice to see you active. As nice as this is, we cant afford any type of oppresion for entusiasts of this project (namely b4h4mu7 and 1blockologist come to my mind) who tried to bring project to life. I know they are probably doing it for profit (everybody does, there is nothing at all to blame), but they bring so much "energy" as you said, that cannot be ignored. They invested large sums of money to do something and its very honorable the least of all things!

I urge you to use these people resources and enthusiasm for better product. If it is marketing, or design, or community building, OR great research paper I have seen from b4h4mu7, this is basically too big to be ignored. Please work with them, work with their ideas. Try to find common ground for communication and improve the project where you can.

I am often not good at communicating my thoughts, so Im sorry if I accidentally offended someone. This all is meant only as constructive criticism, as I feel it from this forum. Please take only the best of this.

Yours
4x5
Casdinyard

Activity: 2044
Merit: 876

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

voted!

Why don't boolberry be listed in some major exchanges? I mean this coin deserves the best exchange and to attract more traders so the trading volume will increase as well.
My vote ( if ever ) goes to kucoin and hitbtc.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

voted!

Why don't boolberry be listed in some major exchanges? I mean this coin deserves the best exchange and to attract more traders so the trading volume will increase as well.
My vote ( if ever ) goes to kucoin and hitbtc.

Thanks for Vote!
We work hard to get listed on exchanges, but i thing it's gonna take some time to build the confidence to me again and to a team.

Zoidberg

DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

Not sure if this as already been pointed out but just received email from Bittrex to remove my boolberry as they are de-listing Sad
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

Zoidberg

Hi OZmaster
We do work full time on Boolberry, and to make project more safe and less depend from one person i brought colleagues here.
With help of hashappliance we get connected with significant holders who expressed their interest in supporting project and committed to fund our efforts.

More detailed development plan can be found on our website: https://boolberry.com/#roadmap

Zoidberg

Cool I'd say that's good news. I have been a BBR holder years ago but then everything died down, but I liked it a lot back in the days.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
mp7887

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:22:58 AM

is this project still active?
igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

Kikoin has now become the leading exchange for the listing of coins. such popularity will lead to the growth of commissions!
scifikid40000

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

can anyone help?

ive had coins on bittrex since the market closed.
now bittrex are gonna delete the wallet
how do i get my xbb from bittrex to bbr in alpha?
i have a mac and no boolberry wallet anywhere
Molenta

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

can anyone help?

ive had coins on bittrex since the market closed.
now bittrex are gonna delete the wallet
how do i get my xbb from bittrex to bbr in alpha?
i have a mac and no boolberry wallet anywhere

For the win x64 latest wallet was released 7 days ago. XBB and BBR is just a change in ticker, coin is the same.
If you have win it is easy, download/sync/send. Dont know for the mac, Zoidberg?

Another try is to send it between exchanges Bittrex to BTC-Alpha. It is a little more risky so i would suggest to try to send a little amount if it works.
Pay attention to the payment ID sections, it is essential info for transaction to exchange. If works, still send it in some packages not the whole amount.

Hope it helped.

Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: