Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:34:34 PM

whats up with http://cncoin.farm/...... miners cant connect and cant access it

Yes its not working, Miner is also not mining so its not just the webpage.

is it possible to setup a failover pool with the BBR miner?

I dont think so but you can get more information from this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693118.300
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:39:57 PM

whats up with http://cncoin.farm/...... miners cant connect and cant access it

Yes its not working, Miner is also not mining so its not just the webpage.

is it possible to setup a failover pool with the BBR miner?

I dont think so but you can get more information from this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693118.300

yea i sifted through that already, nothing there concerning fail-over pools.
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:44:05 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 01:02:29 PM by darlidada

is it true or is it fud? there was 40K bbr dumped on polo then a lot of talk about bbr being attacked on the trollbox. it would be nice to see someone refute all of this instead of talking about xmr.

Another example of a snake oil salesman, he goes by "suchtroll" on Poloniex. These teams are 24x7 engaged in mudslinging, name calling and spreading general hysterical FUD around BBR. They spend hours sucking up to the wealthy and elite who hold XMR and pump the coin non stop in Polo trollbox.

suchtroll: thats the problem with the bbr community, too much people are dishonest, dev is shady, we cant trust anyone
monero: suchtroll, dev got sued by microsoft for coding botnet, what can you expect
suchtroll: monero, lol would love to read that story
joseph-54f8: Some great folks get sued by Microsoft
monero: suchtroll, http://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2012/01/23/microsoft-names-new-defendant-in-kelihos-case/
joseph-54f8: But botnets are theft of services
GeezUp: LordzS, you have a link
suchtroll: monero, i read a bit about sirius but i didnt find anything worth to share
suchtroll: monero, thx
monero: registered more than 3,700 cz.cc subdomains from Mr. Piatti and dotFREE Group SRO, and misused those subdomains to operate and control the Kelihos botnet.
monero: CZ.. subtle.
suchtroll: monero, lol cz.cc = CZ
suchtroll: monero, that is worth reading!!
joseph-54f8: I thought he claimed to not be Andrey N. Sabelnikov
weedzo: that guy is the BBR dev?
monero: joseph-54f8, evidence suggests otherwise.
joseph-54f8: Crypto-zoidberg
suchtroll: he must be botnet mining xmr and bbr lol
monero: As far as I know, he's never explicitly denied it anyway.
maqa71: jl777 nailed him in ann but he didnt want to confirm lol
joseph-54f8: He did claim to not be Andrey N. Sabelnikov, but you are saying that he is lieing about that?
monero: joseph-54f8, I never saw him claim he wasn't. if he did, yes
monero: joseph-54f8, Just saw him sideskirt the topic saying he has reasons to remain anon.
suchtroll: joseph-54f8, it seems he did lie... look at the CZ thing. seems too much of a coincidence now
greenmon: Why do you think that cz's real name is Andry N. Sabelnikov?
suchtroll: joseph-54f8, he has his reasons anyway; i wonder tho if he's botnet mining his own coin
greenmon: Andrey
monero: greenmon, I know that it is already, but wouldn't post it here.
monero: rethink-your-strategy already posted about the bender comments in eepee library used in bytecoin and bbr.
monero: which was written by sabelnikov
suchtroll: The Kelihos botnet, also known as Hlux, is a botnet mainly involved in the theft of bitcoins and spamming.1
suchtroll: lol
suchtroll: i hope you guys check the bbr software before using it
monero: for sure there are botnets on XMR, no doubt. At least 3 proven.
maqa71: aminoguy praising him lol https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.msg8674853#msg8674853
monero: I'm not sure about BBR. Have noticed more AWS than anything else.
suchtroll: monero, yeah but what about bbr? how do we know?
suchtroll: monero, would be strange of him to work for free on a coin without knowing if it has a future, doesnt compute with what he did in his life previously.
suchtroll: monero, or he changed

its funny you quote me on that because it is a boolberry supporter called "monero" (his strategy seems to take the name of the coin he hates in order to defame it) on the poloniex trollbox that started the rumour. logs are here: http://cryptocointools.com/troll-log/?msg=&user=monero&submit=Filter

i was just asking legitimate questions to the rumours he was spreading. i didnt start it. i was just concerned and nearly panick sold the bbr i was holding then he starts saying bbr is made by andrey the botnets warrior and then he links it to a microsoft article which pintpoints to cz.cc domaines... he also points that cz is the acronym for crypto zoidberg. then i lookup the botnet on wiki and it said it was a wallet stealer.

cant you understand that anyone holding bbr would be worried in front of this? and all you guys do is talking about xmr instead of answearing hte fud on the trollbox and irc.

thus, if you still havent understood my arguments for saying what you've bolded, meaning this: suchtroll: thats the problem with the bbr community, too much people are dishonest, dev is shady, we cant trust anyone - i ask you again :

- the user called "monero" spread what is apparently fud on a coin he supports. thats what made me believe it at first. so how is it not a dishonest thing to spread fud on a coin you support yourself ?
- if he was genuine and telling the truth about zoidberg, dont you think "shady" is the correct word to describe bbr dev past? I'd say its a euphemism, but you'd be nice to note i added that he may have changed.

also, do you realize that by quoting me on this you force me to explain myself and to reiterate my worries and the reasoning behind my worries? do you think its good for bbr? its funny because by attacking me you'r forcing me to ask again legitimate questions that only hurts bbr reputation. if you wanted to protect your investment, you'd be better off shutting up.

ps: it also hurts mine but i value my reputation more than the 5K bbr that i own. something you apparently dont since you've got to resort to using a puppet acount instead of your real one. again, legitimate concern : lack of transparency, lack of openness. if bbr wants to succeed it needs this 2 things.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:44:24 PM

Aminorex in collusion with smooth (who is just a smooth talker imo) are now resorting to just malign zoidberg personally since other attacks against BBR are not working out.

Collusion? I certainly don't think so. I deleted about five aminorex posts before it was was finally edited to be on topic. I could have just left them. I assure you there is no collusion, but I'm not going to just shut down all discussion either (nor could I since I have no control over other threads). You will have to settle your disagreements with aminorex in the court of public opinion.

drawingthemoon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:09:23 PM

its funny you quote me on that because it is a boolberry supporter called "monero" (his strategy seems to take the name of the coin he hates in order to defame it) on the poloniex trollbox that started the rumour. logs are here: http://cryptocointools.com/troll-log/?msg=&user=monero&submit=Filter

i was just asking legitimate questions to the rumours he was spreading. i didnt start it. i was just concerned and nearly panick sold the bbr i was holding then he starts saying bbr is made by andrey the botnets warrior and then he links it to a microsoft article which pintpoints to cz.cc domaines... he also points that cz is the acronym for crypto zoidberg. then i lookup the botnet on wiki and it said it was a wallet stealer.

cant you understand that anyone holding bbr would be worried in front of this? and all you guys do is talking about xmr instead of answearing hte fud on the trollbox and irc.

thus, if you still havent understood my arguments for saying what you've bolded, meaning this: suchtroll: thats the problem with the bbr community, too much people are dishonest, dev is shady, we cant trust anyone - i ask you again :

- the user called "monero" spread what is apparently fud on a coin he supports. thats what made me believe it at first. so how is it not a dishonest thing to spread fud on a coin you support yourself ?
- if he was genuine and telling the truth about zoidberg, dont you think "shady" is the correct word to describe bbr dev past? I'd say its a euphemism, but you'd be nice to note i added that he may have changed.

also, do you realize that by quoting me on this you force me to explain myself and to reiterate my worries and the reasoning behind my worries? do you think its good for bbr? its funny because by attacking me you'r forcing me to ask again legitimate questions that only hurts bbr reputation. if you wanted to protect your investment, you'd be better off shutting up.

ps: it also hurts mine but i value my reputation more than the 5K bbr that i own. something you apparently dont since you've got to resort to using a puppet acount instead of your real one. again, legitimate concern : lack of transparency, lack of openness. if bbr wants to succeed it needs this 2 things.

Just another snake oil salesmen using snake oil language in order to come off as someone who cares about BBR. I don't give a rat crap about your investments. You should sell your "5k bbr" and get out of this coin asap.

You have no self respect, shame or dignity and you were born to lead the life of a slave and brown nosing. Good luck with your investments, you will need it.

Am I spamming? Report me!
darlidada

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:10:11 PM

cant you understand that anyone holding bbr would be worried in front of this?

You have no shame, self-respect or dignity. You were born to the lead the life of a slave and a brown noser. Money never comes to those who lead the life such as yours. You should dump the BBRs you have and move on.

suchtroll: thats the problem with the bbr community, too much people are dishonest, dev is shady, we cant trust anyone

Again, it is funny because you've just said this earlier : "Namely " These teams are 24x7 engaged in mudslinging, name calling and spreading general hysterical FUD around BBR."

So you are saying I do X whereas you are the one doing X. Thats called projecting yourself. What I did was different. I've provided arguments and emitted legitimate concerns toward the attitude of a bbr supporter and what he was saying about zoidberg. 1) His attitude was dishonest because he was spreading fud. 2) If Zoidberg is andrey, he is shady. Thats just facts. And shady is a euphemism. Again, all are in the logs: http://cryptocointools.com/troll-log/?msg=&user=monero&submit=Filter

Again, you'd be better of shutting up.
mbk

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 01:17:13 PM

Boolberry OpenCL miner update
https://github.com/mbkuperman/boolberry-opencl

Windows x64 binary
https://github.com/mbkuperman/boolberry-opencl/releases

Boolberry OpenCL solo miner - https://github.com/mbkuperman/boolberry-opencl
Boolberry OpenCL stratum pool miner - https://github.com/mbkuperman/cpuminer-multi-opencl
MBK's Boolberry pool - http://bbr.mbkpool.info
drawingthemoon

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:18:29 PM

Aminorex in collusion with smooth (who is just a smooth talker imo) are now resorting to just malign zoidberg personally since other attacks against BBR are not working out.

Collusion? I certainly don't think so. I deleted about five aminorex posts before it was was finally edited to be on topic. I could have just left them. I assure you there is no collusion, but I'm not going to just shut down all discussion either (nor could I since I have no control over other threads). You will have to settle your disagreements with aminorex in the court of public opinion.

I really don't have to. I think we have not heard much of public opinion when it comes to CryptoNote yet. I was once a very large holder of XMR. I started diluting my position in XMR because of shady people like Aminorex et al getting involved. What exactly are they thinking about the way they have gone about promoting XMR? People will just fall all over themselves with that strong arming shadiness? You now have a team personnel situating himself in Malla where the largest holder of XMR resides? Do you think this is all crypto currency and people will not notice all this? You lot destroyed XMR. Enjoy whatever is that you are after. XMR is going to be exploit testnet amongst the CN coins and for a good reason. You have pissed off way too many people and some of the wrong people.

I enjoy watching updates coming here. Sure it may take a while for people to start liking BBR, but as long as it is not getting killed financially I am loving it even more. It gives time to accumulate and new users to form a core base for themselves.

darlidada

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:21:45 PM

I really don't have to. I think we have not heard much of public opinion when it comes to CryptoNote yet. I was once a very large holder of XMR. I started diluting my position in XMR because of shady people like Aminorex et al getting involved. What exactly are they thinking about the way they have gone about promoting XMR? People will just fall all over themselves with that strong arming shadiness? You now have a team personnel situating himself in Malla where the largest holder of XMR resides? Do you think this is all crypto currency and people will not notice all this? You lot destroyed XMR. Enjoy whatever is that you are after. XMR is going to be exploit testnet amongst the CN coins and for a good reason. You have pissed off way too many people and some of the wrong people.

I enjoy watching updates coming here. Sure it may take a while for people to start liking BBR, but as long as it is not getting killed financially I am loving it even more. It gives time to accumulate and new users to form a core base for themselves.

I dont know in what moral universe you are living but aminorex is the most honest person on bitcointalk.
toughlife

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:26:20 PM

Anything goes wrong with BBR?
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:33:40 PM

You may think it is appropriate to be blabbering on about XMR on the BBR thread but I don't, so if you want to discuss XMR I will happy to do it with you but not here.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:34:10 PM

Can you be more specific. I haven't seen anything wrong.
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:43:41 PM

Nothing wrong  Wink
Phantas

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:44:33 PM

just pool: CryptoNote Coin Farm not working Sad

Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/
33zer0w0lf

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 01:45:19 PM

just pool: CryptoNote Coin Farm not working Sad

good news is there are others, check the op

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
toughlife

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:54:37 PM

okay,thanks.if everything goes well ,I'll mine BBR.
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:56:27 PM

okay,thanks.if everything goes well ,I'll mine BBR.

ATM everything is going well and smooth
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:02:07 PM

is it true or is it fud? there was 40K bbr dumped on polo then a lot of talk about bbr being attacked on the trollbox. it would be nice to see someone refute all of this instead of talking about xmr.

Another example of a snake oil salesman, he goes by "suchtroll" on Poloniex. These teams are 24x7 engaged in mudslinging, name calling and spreading general hysterical FUD around BBR. They spend hours sucking up to the wealthy and elite who hold XMR and pump the coin non stop in Polo trollbox.

monero: suchtroll, dev got sued by microsoft for coding botnet, what can you expect
monero: suchtroll, http://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2012/01/23/microsoft-names-new-defendant-in-kelihos-case/
suchtroll: monero, i read a bit about sirius but i didnt find anything worth to share
monero: registered more than 3,700 cz.cc subdomains from Mr. Piatti and dotFREE Group SRO, and misused those subdomains to operate and control the Kelihos botnet.
joseph-54f8: He did claim to not be Andrey N. Sabelnikov, but you are saying that he is lieing about that?
monero: joseph-54f8, Just saw him sideskirt the topic saying he has reasons to remain anon.
suchtroll: joseph-54f8, it seems he did lie... look at the CZ thing. seems too much of a coincidence now
suchtroll: joseph-54f8, he has his reasons anyway; i wonder tho if he's botnet mining his own coin
monero: rethink-your-strategy already posted about the bender comments in eepee library used in bytecoin and bbr.
suchtroll: The Kelihos botnet, also known as Hlux, is a botnet mainly involved in the theft of bitcoins and spamming.1
maqa71: aminoguy praising him lol https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.msg8674853#msg8674853
suchtroll: monero, would be strange of him to work for free on a coin without knowing if it has a future, doesnt compute with what he did in his life previously.
LOL. user "monero" is just fudding because he sold 40k at 0.0004. Their intentions are clear as day...
othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:12:16 PM

I wonder if we could get at least 1 day without this stupid coin fights, ironically its not even the devs who have a problem with each other, its just random users who have nothing better to do.

So god damn just ignore them, the trollbox is called trollbox for a reason...

drawingthemoon

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:15:03 PM

LOL. user "monero" is just fudding because he sold 40k at 0.0004. Their intentions are clear as day...

user monero used to be one of the most vocal supporters of BBR in the trollbox. Something changed between yesterday and today and I am not sure what it is.

User suchtroll on the other hand is your usual snake oil salesman. Today is not the first time he is trolling BBR (sob story upthread is just your usual slave gimmick) or zoidberg. This is perpetuated repeatedly here via aminorex and others just take it from there. He wasn't concerned that aminorex was trying to kill BBR https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577267.msg8681947#msg8681947 but I am the one who is supposed to be nice to him because you know I owe him for his "5k BBR investment".

BBR will rocket once new users start coming in and the snake oil salesmen are gone pretending to be part of BBR. As simple as that. I am sure there are people working behind the scenes so it happens too and hats off to them.

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: