Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPO of MaidSafe:  Entering the Future of the Decentralized Internet  (Read 579343 times)
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:40:08 AM

I was about to buy some Maidsafe as the price seems to have bottomed.  But just as I was about to, price fell to new lows.  I believe ICO price was 3430 Satoshis.  Price fell to an all time low yesterday at 2006 satoshis and is now at 2067.  With Bitcoins ever increasing in dollar price, it doesn't look like Maidsafe is able to keep up.  I believe most use dollars or other fiat currencies to trade Maidsafe, that is why it will never catch up.

cause this is a overhyped coin from like 2016 lol, and it (like many others) had some nice pnd hype action, but that's about it.  zero reason it should have any high price.  it's being 'developed' fucking forever only to show.....................nothing.  like most vapor alts for the last 3-4 years LOL. 

Supposedly they will have something out in the next 2 months their leader and chief proclaimed on their forum a bit back. Lets see what happens  Grin , as long as I keep my expectations rock bottom it can only be positive hah.

"something out" doesn't sound ground breaking.  This in itself is a sign that more dump is coming.  I am putting my buy orders rock bottom.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:00:31 PM

I was about to buy some Maidsafe as the price seems to have bottomed.  But just as I was about to, price fell to new lows.  I believe ICO price was 3430 Satoshis.  Price fell to an all time low yesterday at 2006 satoshis and is now at 2067.  With Bitcoins ever increasing in dollar price, it doesn't look like Maidsafe is able to keep up.  I believe most use dollars or other fiat currencies to trade Maidsafe, that is why it will never catch up.

cause this is a overhyped coin from like 2016 lol, and it (like many others) had some nice pnd hype action, but that's about it.  zero reason it should have any high price.  it's being 'developed' fucking forever only to show.....................nothing.  like most vapor alts for the last 3-4 years LOL.  

Supposedly they will have something out in the next 2 months their leader and chief proclaimed on their forum a bit back. Lets see what happens  Grin , as long as I keep my expectations rock bottom it can only be positive hah.

"something out" doesn't sound ground breaking.  This in itself is a sign that more dump is coming.  I am putting my buy orders rock bottom.

Heh.. Where do you think that "rock" bottom is? Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
bitabit

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:34:48 PM

cause this is a overhyped coin from like 2016 lol, and it (like many others) had some nice pnd hype action, but that's about it.  zero reason it should have any high price.  it's being 'developed' fucking forever only to show.....................nothing.  like most vapor alts for the last 3-4 years LOL.  

Supposedly they will have something out in the next 2 months their leader and chief proclaimed on their forum a bit back. Lets see what happens  Grin , as long as I keep my expectations rock bottom it can only be positive hah.

"something out" doesn't sound ground breaking.  This in itself is a sign that more dump is coming.  I am putting my buy orders rock bottom.

Heh.. Where do you think that "rock" bottom is? Smiley

I think it might go below 10 sats.  With the slow progress of the project it got plenty of time to go that low.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:37:35 PM

Good to see Maid listed again on Bittrex  :
https://app.algory.io/app/cryptonews/772284/maid-is-now-available-on

I know Bittrex is now rather shady exchange but  it is important that the first step was made to start recovering Maidsafe !
I hope along with this listing will come better marketing and development!

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:34:20 PM

Looks like there's a 100 BTC order for MAID at 1600 on Polo. Real deal?

Pretty risky to put a fake bid there on this coin, someone might take you up on it!
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:27:05 PM

Good to see Maid listed again on Bittrex  :
https://app.algory.io/app/cryptonews/772284/maid-is-now-available-on

I know Bittrex is now rather shady exchange but  it is important that the first step was made to start recovering Maidsafe !
I hope along with this listing will come better marketing and development!

I don't think Bittrex will list something that has no future . Maybe Maid is the next Dash who knows Grin
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:02:23 PM

SAFE Network: Glasgow meetup at the Avalon bar, next to the Mitchell library. 15th July 2019
https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/SAFE-Network-Glasgow/events/262866634/
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:40:38 AM

Question:

Do you think MaidSafe is safer than Bitcoin?

Answer from someone who lives and breathes both Bitcoin and The Safe Network:

The SAFE Network is not primarily about the coin, but data in every application. It's about creating a space where everything is censorship resistance. The "oil" of this system is Safecoin. Unlike Bitcoin, Litecoin or all the other cryptos, Safecoin will not run on a blockchain. It will simply be data running on the SAFE Network - instantly confirmed with free transactions. Is it safer? That depends on what you mean by "safer". It will be totally private and anonymous. But if by "safe" you mean as a store of value, that will take time as people will need to trust it - and the network it runs on.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
bitabit

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:19:10 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 10:53:18 AM by bitabit

Question:

Do you think MaidSafe is safer than Bitcoin?

Answer from someone who lives and breathes both Bitcoin and The Safe Network:

The SAFE Network is not primarily about the coin, but data in every application. It's about creating a space where everything is censorship resistance. The "oil" of this system is Safecoin. Unlike Bitcoin, Litecoin or all the other cryptos, Safecoin will not run on a blockchain. It will simply be data running on the SAFE Network - instantly confirmed with free transactions. Is it safer? That depends on what you mean by "safer". It will be totally private and anonymous. But if by "safe" you mean as a store of value, that will take time as people will need to trust it - and the network it runs on.

Right now Maidsafe is just as safe as Bitcoin as it is on the Bitcoin blockchain.  Once it leaves that blockchain and moves onto its own network, I would speculate that it will become very unsafe until proven otherwise with time.  I definitely won't recommend anyone to move all of their Maidsafe coins on Bitcoin blockchain to the new network all at once.  You never know what could happen.
coinpricetoday

Activity: 211
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:58:08 AM

check MaidSafeCoin profit calculator

https://coinpricetoday.com/coin/maidsafecoin/
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:53:36 AM

It is somehow sad to see how far this once one of the most perspective coins has fallen. There is almost no activity anymore here and also trade volume is somehow low Roll Eyes

Is there at least any milestone near completion?
upstate

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:31:40 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2019, 12:35:24 PM by upstate

You must be a troll or not watching the forum or their Github repository. There has been a ton of work going on and it's all visible in Github. So stop spreading FUD.

****I know see you meant nothing here, not the project itself.

You can also check out progress with think handy dandy little link - https://github.com/orgs/maidsafe/projects/4

SAFE Fleming is the next major release and you can see how close they are with the above link. The next release will have a test version of the coin also and I think that fact might help increase the price substantially, but who knows with cryptos because they be crazy!
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 09:14:55 AM

With every crypto project which has ambitious goals the problem remains the same – how can you seed your idea into the hearts of millions of people to succeed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:32:20 AM

With every crypto project which has ambitious goals the problem remains the same – how can you seed your idea into the hearts of millions of people to succeed.

Very well said! Wink There is tons of crypto projects out there and it is very hard to catch the attention of masses. But without people there is of course no success Undecided

bitabit

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:21:43 PM

Very well said! Wink There is tons of crypto projects out there and it is very hard to catch the attention of masses. But without people there is of course no success Undecided

Maidsafe is not a community coin.  It is a company, thus it cannot get the support of the masses.  Maidsafe price has reached an all time low of 1400 satoshis.  Congratulation.
davidpbrown

Activity: 531
Merit: 260

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 10:18:58 PM

There is a difference..

If you are working on a solution to problems that are already in the hearts of millions of people, then that has far better chance of success than ever trying to convince people that they have a problem they were unaware of and that only you have the solution.

Too many projects I've seen come and go, find their own problem rather than address long standing concerns shared by many people.

The remarkable part of MaidSafe, is the focus and quality of intent; that aside from the delivery which is also extraordinary quality product.

As an intent, can there be a better one than addressing concerns about Privacy; Security; and Freedom? Other crypto projects try to address one or two but SAFE network is not even crypto - it was in development long before BTC arrived and beyond that. Just the core idea of secure data storage.. with the pay once and/or provide resources to the network and getting rewards for that, has huge potential and at a time that data risk is everywhere.

As for the daft posts above .. understanding and insight follow from putting effort in.. dull pump and dump miss the point.

MaidSafe is a company bringing the professional edge to development but it's open source code and for the people.. once it's running, it'll be everyone's network to contribute resources to and draw rewards from.

If all you do is look at the price and play the markets, then you will miss the big wins. Just note the speed at which it drew new support yesterday.. couple of hours and it was multiple (26/10) oversubscribed. something most of you missed because you're not paying attention to the projects like this that are real world solutions.

Also, not to knock the idea of financial profit but there are other kinds of profit than just money..and I'd suggest SAFE if it delivers will do so in spades in all the ways. Nothing more important than addressing the core problem of privacy; security; and freedom .. especially now, given the political climate that holds people in contempt and uses them as fodder for the machine.

If you want a better world, then look out for projects that are trying to push the boundaries.

All change involves risk. As with life it boils down to what matters. What is worth striving for.

Cheesy

฿://12vxXHdmurFP3tpPk7bt6YrM3XPiftA82s
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:02:35 PM

Maidsafe is delisted from Poloniex.
davidpbrown

Activity: 531
Merit: 260

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 10:12:08 PM

Maidsafe is delisted from Poloniex.

That is a bad judgement by Poloniex.
MAID relates to such a great project..one of very few. If they only support coins that are a short term burn on the illusion of real product, then Poloniex has no future.

Perhaps Poloniex is in difficulty already, if it is actioning such dull thoughts?.. pity it used to be the goto first choice exchange.. but now I would hesitate using it.

฿://12vxXHdmurFP3tpPk7bt6YrM3XPiftA82s
ShibeDoge

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:23:15 PM

very disgusting poloniex. curiously MAID was the only coin that I had in polo. now Im withdrawal them and I will delete account. I delist poloniex
bitabit

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 01:10:18 AM

very disgusting poloniex. curiously MAID was the only coin that I had in polo. now Im withdrawal them and I will delete account. I delist poloniex

LOL, I saw this coming long time ago.  Congratulation Maidsafe, you hit a new all time low.  I delisted Polo many years ago;  King exchange of shitcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: