Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 02:36:12 AM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPO of MaidSafe:  Entering the Future of the Decentralized Internet  (Read 553604 times)
bamsterdam

Activity: 452
Merit: 261

Look at these crypto Morty!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

Does maidsafe still run on OMNI coin? Huh

Yes maidsafe token still runs on omni. Maidsafe the token was used to raise funds back in the day just like a erc20 tokens on ETH nowadays.

Safecoin still needs to be developed I think its scheduled by head for alpha 4 or just after. But it is not seen as a very difficult task to do but other things have priority atm.

Do you have any problems with storing maidsafe on omni ?

MAIDSAFE   DECRED   BLOCKNET   FACTOM   OMISEGO   SWEETBRIDGE
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeeman

Activity: 597
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

Here's the latest dev update:

https://safenetforum.org/t/safe-network-dev-update-july-19-2018/24597

Enjoy!@!
Angel Di

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

Of course, the coin deserves some attention from the community, it is time-tested and the team gives constant updates on the project, it's all good. And also I would like to see the coin on the new exchanges, which are now more popular. Because time does not stand still, it is constantly going forward.

▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████    ██████▄
   ▄████████    ████████▄
  ██████▀          ▀██████
 █████▀              ▀█████
█████                  █████     █████  ███████  █████   ████▄████████▄▄          ▄▄████████▄▄
                       ▐████▌     █████  █████  █████    ████████████████        ██████████████
                       ▐████▌      █████  ███  █████     █████▀▀   ▀▀████▌      █████▀    ▀█████
              ██████  ▐████▌       █████    █████      ████▀       ▀████     █████▀      ▀█████
█████         ████████               █████   █████       ████         ████     █████        █████
 █████▄       █████████               █████ █████        ████         ████     █████▄      ▄█████
  ██████▄     ▀▀████████               █████████         ████         ████      █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀███████▄▄▄    ▀▀█████               ███████          ████         ████       ██████████████
     ▀█████████       ▀▀█               █████           ████         ████        ▀▀████████▀▀
        ▀▀█████                         █████
                                       █████
                                      █████
                                     █████
| | Fast
Secure
Anonymity
| |   Join Us 
Twitter   Facebook
Discord   Github
glenmosny

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:32:18 PM

Yes maidsafe token still runs on omni. Maidsafe the token was used to raise funds back in the day just like a erc20 tokens on ETH nowadays.

Safecoin still needs to be developed I think its scheduled by head for alpha 4 or just after. But it is not seen as a very difficult task to do but other things have priority atm.

Is Safecoin going to be developed on OMNI as well? and Do i need to send some bitcoin with MAID to the omni wallet? Thanks
narutos

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

EMP

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

Is Safecoin going to be developed on OMNI as well? and Do i need to send some bitcoin with MAID to the omni wallet? Thanks

One of the oldest ICO, yet to mature like ether/bitcoin, Maid project seems like it takes forever but once the project takes off, token price should moon

pluto912

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

One of the oldest ICO, yet to mature like ether/bitcoin, Maid project seems like it takes forever but once the project takes off, token price should moon
you mean if it ever does take off
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:35:40 AM

Dear MAID Team,

Aiodex is the trading platform for innovative ideas and solution based on blockchain. Come and show us and everyone in the crypto world know the value and strength of your community at https://aiodex.com

Plz, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Aiodex Team

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Facebook: https://fb.me/aiodexofficial
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
mtmaster

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

I have been investing and interested in this coin for a long time.
I am curious about future plans and roadmap.
bamsterdam

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

No safecoin won't have anything to do with omni. It will be needed inside the safenetwork which have nothing to do with omni. The maidsafe token on omni will be transferable 1 to 1 to safecoin when it's developed.

Beware to not get tricked you have a safecoin already that is probably a scam from another project that has nothing to do with the safenetwork.

wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

Often when people start investing in projects, there's a lot of bad things going on, and I hope MaidSafe is doing a good job of security, it's always in space, good luck.

glenmosny

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

No safecoin won't have anything to do with omni. It will be needed inside the safenetwork which have nothing to do with omni. The maidsafe token on omni will be transferable 1 to 1 to safecoin when it's developed.

Beware to not get tricked you have a safecoin already that is probably a scam from another project that has nothing to do with the safenetwork.

Interesting, thanks. OMNI seems like it doesnt have very much support. I'm surprised so many good projects use it. So will safecoin be built on something like ETH or will it be it's own coin?
bamsterdam

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:49:17 AM

Interesting, thanks. OMNI seems like it doesnt have very much support. I'm surprised so many good projects use it. So will safecoin be built on something like ETH or will it be it's own coin?

The reason for projects using omni differ but the collered coin technique used by omni (i think it was called mastercoin back then) was there before/around the same time eth had its own blockchain so erc20 tokens where still a long way off. So for a project like maidsafe there where little to no other options to do a 'token' fundraise.

Safecoin and the safenetwork will have nothing to do with any crypto. Safe has his own independent network which is not blockchain based which is a very important difference to understand. Blockchains are not capable by design to build the new internet. They are too slow and expensive or to centralized to fulfill such a cause imo. That why I see all the blockchain based attempts to create a new decentralized internet as the internet 1.5 instead as really 2.0.

The new internet should be able to handle billions of actions at the same time fully secure and decentralized, instantaneously, free, anonymously and mathematically proven to reach consensus with probability 1 instead of high probability.

Maidsafe just launched there new website. It still is in beta but you should look it up and get familiar with it there is lots of explanation and videos about the more difficult stuff.

www.safenetwork.tech

goodluck

LemX

Activity: 329
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

Maid for a very long time can not grow in price, I already lost hope for growth

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Green999

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

Often when people start investing in projects, there's a lot of bad things going on, and I hope MaidSafe is doing a good job of security, it's always in space, good luck.
You should probably start to rebuild your thoughts and start thinking differently. Maybe then, everything will go as it would be desirable.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

6JZXYZXVQWKD

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

This project is revolutionary, the fact that there is no investors around it etc. really make me wonder what's wrong here. Not to mention that It's being a few years already and still, we're nowhere near a stable release.

bamsterdam

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

This project is revolutionary, the fact that there is no investors around it etc. really make me wonder what's wrong here. Not to mention that It's being a few years already and still, we're nowhere near a stable release.

When they started they programmed the network in c+ but later on it became clear that to reach its full potential they should program it in rust. Not a easy decision to make but since quality and longevity is in the hard of maidsafe they made the call and rewrote it from scratch.

Everyone who gave up 'hope' or whatever and I understand that in a sense that most of those people stopped reading the dev updates every week and dont have a overview anymore on what is going on. If you did you would see the proces is very professional.

Its a bit harsh to say it takes to long if atm no other project comes even close to what they are trying to build. Yes its taking very long but eth with a similar goal as maidsafe is still 4-5 years+ away from a fully functional sharded network with much more resource and developers. So imo people who gave up hope and say its taking to long simply dont understand the scope of what maidsafe is trying to achieve here if it was so simple eth who have a fully sharded network already (to be clear I dont mean to insult or anything).

I hope that people would read more into the safenetwork and its capabilities. This will help them understand that this it not a simple blockchain project where we have the blockchain as a base and where they add some new features along the way that will add value in the process, which gives you a peak in interest every few months. To write something that has never been done before, where you most of the time cant use or even look at other projects code/idea to use as a base or as inspiration is a very different ballgame. This is a project that needs to invent all these different components and have it working together to have a fully functional network. And because its so groundbreaking a lot of hurdles came along the road because what they are doing has never been done before anywhere.

I follow the project since 2014 and I understand the feelings that it takes a long time but at the same time i really came to understand the value of the project and understand now why they called it back in 2014 the impossible network. The name had a reason because it was so revolutionary people thought they wont be able to achieve it. Although I had my doubts over the years I feel more certain with every dev update I read. I saw the whole process throughout the years and I can tell you that im most impressed by the professionalism of the maidsafe team and now with the PARSEC consensus algo the future for maidsafe and the safenetwork has never looked so bright.

To join the community visit: https://safenetforum.org/ or visit https://safenetwork.tech/

alexvilis

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

Papusha

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

An overview of WebId’s and RDF data use on SAFE.

Recently we published some proof of concepts (POCs) showcasing the use of semantic data on The SAFE Network.

We’ve taken the idea of using WebIds for online identity management and applied it to The SAFE Network.

This has showcased not only how self-authentication can simplify a lot of problems thrown up by the clearnet (see authentication below). But also how SAFE can lend itself to zero infrastructure app development, allowing anyone to easily build decentralized apps, that scale.

Here we’ll be talking through some of the data structures on SAFE that provide for our WebId POC.
https://medium.com/safenetwork/an-overview-of-webids-and-rdf-data-use-on-safe-a1fa4a319bd5

▒██████████████████▒
   ▒▒█████████████████████
   █████████████▒   ██████
  ▒██████████▒     ▒██████
 ▒████████░░      ████████
 ███████████░ ▒  ████████▒
 █████████░ ░█░░████████▒
▒███████░  ░██████████▒
██████▒    ░░███████▒
█████▒
████▒
███▒
██▒
██
P A P U S H A
R o c k e t  T e c h n o l o g y
GaPR

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]                    How do you think the original token should be distinguished from a fake?   
bamsterdam

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

for now there is only maidsafecoin that runs on omni network. Which is tradable on exchanges like poloniex with the ticker MAID. Safecoin will be developed by maidsafe company but still does not exist today and when it does you will be able to read a lot about it on the safenet forum.
https://safenetforum.org/

So all other safecoins today are not related to the safenetwork which is built by maidsafe. Also, the safecoin that exist today runs on a blockchain using zksnarks so if you see something like that you should immediately know it has nothing to do with maidsafe and the safenetwork since they dont use blockchain technology.

Simss

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

MYCRYPTOBANK

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

I’m sure everyone in this room is invested in the idea that Maid is a worthy investment, virtually regardless of its current valuation, including me. I’m surprised though that a -12% daily move doesn’t trigger any kind of info flow in this particular forum. Maybe its as simple as Maid being a bit overbought in the last few weeks so correcting down again, but the rationale is whats interesting. I’m afraid I only have questions to offer though, no answers.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.