Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583013 times)
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:47:18 PM

I'm feeling a bit like Leonidas at the moment...

holding back the Persian hordes trying break through my line of 32 litoshis...

BTW thanks for selling me your coins at a cheap price...

I joined your fight!!! to all those Karmenions out there hodl!!!!! join us at 32 Wink that's fun

Another whale gone! As long as the coins dumped went to more than 1 person its good news Smiley I'd rather true Karma believers hold the coins than pump n dump day traders looking to make a quick buck!

Remember folks - The only reason this numbnuts dumped was to try and scare others to dump so he can buy your coins back cheaper! Let's punish him by making sure if he ever wants to buy back in - he has to buy back at a hefty loss ;-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:30:08 PM

Struggling to understand why people are still panic buying Darkcoin....

DarkSend + DarkMarket = Silkroad 3.0

its easy to see why that would be appealing to some people given the role that the original silk road played in the growth of bitcoin.
I agree this latest spike is most likely a bubble which will pop soon. but in the long run its easy to see the potential.

This right here. A lot of people aren't realizing this but DarkCoin does bring something new to the table. It's definitely a niche coin, but the fact is that when a coin has a new use, it's going to gain a following (assuming that use has some value to people).

reminds me the MIt speech. Innovation =/= success.

Darkcoin is overhyped. but its popular. look at dogecoin. dark will follow suit. In my opinion it has not adjusted to the actual market. soon all the ones who wanted to buy wills top buying and it will slowly dipdown.  

It's for sure going to drop back down again at some point, but that's no different than Bitcoin reaching its peak late last year. The market is going to take a long time to stabilize with any coin, so the bounces are just going to be part of it.

This coin has the same total coin amount as Litecoin. Unlike the 3 year old coin, that is few months old. it overly hyped.there is no other explanation to be up there. Just a hype. Soon an other coin will be the new "it" and dark will plummet to the actual price. soon all those that bought in will stop buy. I mean there is 80 coin for 1 BTc now...  How would you explain this price. what can you buy with dark coin? what can you do with it except trading?

don't get me wrong. i wish all the coins prosperity. Just want to warn for possible bubble burts

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:04:54 PM

Support:

karma.poolsofhonor.com
http://188.226.163.176/MPOS/public/

Poolfee 1.25%
120 confirms.

Hi guys, i just opened a Karmacoin pool.
I saw Karmacoin some weeks ago and i still see, the community is very strong. Also i was checking the pools and saw many pools are out of date or just offline. I want to contribute to the Karmacommunity and so i setup a new pool.

If there are any issues with the pool please email @ the provided support address or message me here on bitcointalk.

Happy mineing =)
ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:01:47 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 12:26:58 AM by ptman

Is there any github for compileing the wallet?

I would like to setup a new karmacoin pool because i am a fan of spread hashrate =)

If you are a fan of spread hashrate use my pool.
I just created it a week ago.

pool.terahashers.com

I'm in desperate need for more hashing power in my pool.

If you have a space MH/s please point them to my pool Smiley

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:35:44 AM

Can we give a little love here guys?
Who can help? Pay it forward, please.

350 000 sent.
Three hundred and fifty thousand.
Show some Karma Kindness.

Please consider to donate a littel to Payton's family. It was really not enought until now.... although 6 coins are involved. Find the Karma address in the news on her death... http://cryptocoinchronicle.com/2014/05/peyton-evans-2/

ps: for a copy paste address please look up our reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/25lzve/httpwwwcryptocoinsnewscomnewscryptocurrencycommuni/

cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:49:36 AM

Can we give a little love here guys?
Who can help? Pay it forward, please.

350 000 sent.
Three hundred and fifty thousand.
Show some Karma Kindness.

Please consider to donate a littel to Payton's family. It was really not enought until now.... although 6 coins are involved. Find the Karma address in the news on her death... http://cryptocoinchronicle.com/2014/05/peyton-evans-2/

ps: for a copy paste address please look up our reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/25lzve/httpwwwcryptocoinsnewscomnewscryptocurrencycommuni/

bravo. sent a few coins myself.

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:27:30 AM

pool.terahashers.com

Dedicated pool server with VARDIFF, using the PROP (proportional) reward system.
No need to register. Just use your wallet address as username!

stratum+tcp://pool.terahashers.com:5003 -u <yourwalletaddress> -p <anypassword>

Please join, and let me know if you have any problems!

For a limited period of time miners with high hashrates can win a prize in my pool.
Check it out!

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
CatKiwi

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:00:48 AM

Another idea - Just browsing through the latest Humble Bundle offerings and thought "Wouldn't it be great if I could purchase with Karma?"

Humble Bundle is all about paying what you think something is worth and donating to charity - It's the perfect companion for us!

Any idea what we would need to do to get something rolling there?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:11:36 AM

Another idea - Just browsing through the latest Humble Bundle offerings and thought "Wouldn't it be great if I could purchase with Karma?"

Humble Bundle is all about paying what you think something is worth and donating to charity - It's the perfect companion for us!

I hadn't thought of that, and it's a great idea. Someone needs to set up a press package for the coin that can be sent out for that. As far as I know there are no press packages atm.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:48:49 AM

A good currency will be backed by something of value. The USD used to be backed by gold. Now it's backed by a promise from the US government and the fact that it's the de facto world currency. Its value now comes from the government's ability to enforce the dollar standard through diplomacy and military might, and confidence in the present and future economy.

Bitcoin is backed by confidence in its blockchain and the promise of a brighter future because it's the leader in the industry. In this way it mirrors the USD and has a "military" made up by the investors, developers, and companies supporting it.

The great majority of cryptocoins are not backed by anything. They rise in value from irrational exuberance in the marketplace.

Karma is unlike all other coins in that it is backed by something of value. "Karmashares" is our gold mine. There is no limit to the amount of value in this mine. The only limit is our imagination and our willingness to venture inside and discover the value. (It could be argued that NXT, NEM, and other similar coins are backed by the commodities/equities on their asset exchanges. However, the legality of such coins is questionable. Further, Karmashares will own all of its assets outright.)

But let's put it in context of US history.

The American Revolution and Karma's Place in History

Cryptocurrency is like the US economy before the US Constitution. We were first dependent on Bitcoin (the British) and their monetary instruments. The American Revolution changed that, but worthless paper money was still being used in the colonies.

Each colony is like a coin and prints their own money. The time now is like the birth of the US Constitution, with Karma. We are establishing standards and setting guidelines. Other coins do not care about such things because they do not plan for a real future. The future might and power of the new "United States of America" wasn't obvious then and it isn't obvious now. The founding fathers had foresight.

But what Karmashares is doing is "bringing the colonies together" in a different way. The model that we are building will facilitate exponential growth and expansion of Karma once we have some momentum.

There is a war going on now in the industry, whether or not it is called such. The war is Bitcoin vs. all other coins. We started out peaceably, as any new pilgrims do. But once the vast resources, wealth, and opportunity of this new industry are realized colonies (coins) began to declare independence from the motherland.

Regulation, consolidation, and surrender (and death) of coins is coming in 2014 and 2015. It is already starting to happen. Casualties abound. And colored coins, merged mining, contracts, and other inventions will swallow up remaining altcoins like there's no tomorrow. Few coins will survive this. I'm not saying these are bad things. Innovation is good. But what side of innovation will you be on? Will your next coin be a colored coin inside of Bitcoin (the British)? A contract inside of Ethereum (the French)? Perhaps you'll just be an asset on the exchange of another coin (stateless Welsh or Sikh). Maybe you'll survive by giving up your power and merging your mining with someone stronger (an alliance) or sacrifice your independence for security (colonization).

Karma is adding value to its coin through Karmashares in order to be at the forefront of these changes. The coin landscape is not obvious now, but it will be. When billions are pouring into Bitcoin via the new equities on US markets (possibly followed by other markets such as China, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc) it will become very obvious that cryptocurrency is going mainstream.

Once Karmashares takes off the devs of other coins will flock to us from their worthless coins and want to do iPOCOs of their own. Then you will see the true power of Karma backed by the value that Karmashares has built up over the months.

So, in my opinion, the only coins that will survive are the British (Bitcoin) and the United States of America (Karma). There will be other coins under the influence of both, but with our model we can actually become much stronger and more valuable than Bitcoin.

We are the only non-Bitcoin coin laying the foundation for our survival. It will be more obvious as time goes on, but only the foolish would be loading up on "colonial scripts" right now.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:51:21 AM

I hadn't thought of that, and it's a great idea. Someone needs to set up a press package for the coin that can be sent out for that. As far as I know there are no press packages atm.

We have a draft media kit on Karmacoin.me at the Press section but we would probably need a company profile or put together a proposal of how we could partner.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:56:17 AM

Come on Karmamaniacs, the World Cup is just around the corner. Stop by and kick the ball around in the name of a wonderful cause http://karmaworldcup.org

Don't forget to put some smaller 100k KARM bets on a few teams so you don't miss out on a huge upset. 

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
CatKiwi

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:02:06 AM

pool.terahashers.com

Dedicated pool server with VARDIFF, using the PROP (proportional) reward system.

For a limited period of time miners with high hashrates can win a prize in my pool.
Check it out!

Since my regular pool is down at the moment I'll chuck the HD 7990 at your pool! How often will I receive payout? Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:07:16 AM

We have a draft media kit on Karmacoin.me at the Press section but we would probably need a company profile or put together a proposal of how we could partner.

Basically what you need is a couple of documents:

1) Something that deals with partnerships (why people should partner with Karma, what you bring to the table, etc.)
2) Something that deals with end users (what the project is, why users matter, how you help them, etc.)
3) Something that explains the company itself (who you are, where you come from, what your goals are, etc.)

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:49:39 AM

I'm feeling a bit like Leonidas at the moment...

holding back the Persian hordes trying break through my line of 32 litoshis...

BTW thanks for selling me your coins at a cheap price...

I joined your fight!!! to all those Karmenions out there hodl!!!!! join us at 32 Wink that's fun

Another whale gone! As long as the coins dumped went to more than 1 person its good news Smiley I'd rather true Karma believers hold the coins than pump n dump day traders looking to make a quick buck!

Remember folks - The only reason this numbnuts dumped was to try and scare others to dump so he can buy your coins back cheaper! Let's punish him by making sure if he ever wants to buy back in - he has to buy back at a hefty loss ;-)

looks like some Persians got through the line.. fortunately though they were quickly dispatched. the line still holds...
to the the Persians..."thank you for your coins..."

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
coincrow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:56:39 AM

karm.multi-pool.eu & karma.hashstrike.com <-- both the pools down.

Any other pool recommended?
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:51:28 AM

I just opened a pool yesterday, seems to be working stable:

karma.poolsofhonor.com
altcoingood

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:10:05 AM

use any pool that does not have a lot of the global hashing power. i'd advertise my own implementation but I don't want to come off as aggressive, I am sure you can find it if you look for it. The fee (1%) helps run critical infrastructure for karma, like the blockexplorer and seed wallets.

altcoingood

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:27:06 AM

I just opened a pool yesterday, seems to be working stable:

karma.poolsofhonor.com
You need to SSL your pool, mate. You have clear-text login and signup.
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:28:22 AM

pool.terahashers.com

Check it out!

I put my 1.4 kh/s, I will stay on yours for a while.
I like the prize stuff, it can attract more people, continue like this !  Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: