Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:09:26 AM

A rough tipping report.

donations

Delaforetnoire:   150 000
ptman          :   150 000
ezvm           :   150 000   
ptman agin   :    250 000
crypto14      :    200 000
pugwilfy       :    500 000
easteagle13  :    360 000
shawnleary   :    500 000 <----did not come yet

4-28-2014 tot:2 260 000

#tips given so far   260 (minimum of 5 000 each) 1 rain tips minimum of 500-1000 and 1 rain tips minimum of 700-1000

tip fund balance :     2 050 000+- LESS  500 000 = 1 650 000
karmashares subscribers  106   
facebook page members  233

Time covered 24hrs+-

Spread of KARMA : Priceless

Please see our facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me

Hey, I think it was you who mentioned the 500,000 I gave you would go to the tips. Unless I was dreaming?

YES! Boss kosmost indeed you are the first one who tipped me 500 000
tip    ✓    /u/kosmost    /u/easteagle13    2014-03-26    -    K 500000.00    karm    $ 2.58    usd    /r/Karmacoin

And they have been tipped forward long ago, before I started our Facebook Drive. Thanks again for being supportive.

I have to say the last tip of shawnleary to easteagle13 in reddit did not come in so I have to deduct it from the above BALANCE.
It's my pleasure kosmost to be of any help.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:01:24 AM

The following rewards are for actions on Mintpal only:

I will give 1,000,000 Karma to the first person who adds buy support of at least 100 Litecoin at 50 Litoshi; and leaves that buy support in place until the price rises above 60 Litoshi for at least 24 hours in which case you can remove it and move it up or spend it, whatever you wish.

I will give 2,500,000 Karma to the first person who buys up everything to the 53 Litoshi sell wall; knocks it down in one go (has to be one go, not rewarding one person if its many traders over the space of a few hours for example AND must be bought up, not having the person who placed it just remove their wall and claim the prize); and then places buy support of 100 Litecoin or more on 60 Litoshi and holds it there until the price rises above 70 Litoshi for at least 48 hours in which case you can remove it, move it up or spend it, whatever you wish.

I will give 10,000,000 Karma to the first person who can provably (through Mintpal Personal Order History screenshots) get us over 100 Litoshi for at least 48 hours and place a buy wall of at least 100 Litecoin on 100 Litoshi.

Finally, I will give 20,000,000 Karma to anyone who can get us above 200 Litoshi and hold us there for at least 72 hours by any means necessary. This one is for the big boys - you will need a large stack of Litecoin to even attempt this but if you succeed you will be paid for your work.

For all three rewards you will be required to show Mintpal order history screenshots publicly on this forum for all to see (feel free to black out anything personally identifying). All three rewards can go to the same person i.e. if you are a big BTC or LTC holder feel free to fulfill each condition in order and in one go and you will be sent 33,500,000 Karma - on the condition that Kosmost and the other community leaders are satisfied that you are not falsely claiming the work of another trader/s and have not doctored the screenshots in any way other than blacking out anything personal.

All three tasks will be considered expired if not provably initiated within the following 12 Hours. i.e. If you want all 33.5 million Karma you must first initiate the first rewards conditions, then the second, and then the final rewards conditions within 12 Hours of this post. Once initiated (e.g. the buying up and placing of buy support as required) then once the time specified for each task is reached you will be paid. So first payment you would receive is the 1,000,000 - then the 2,500,000 - then the 10,000,000 and then finally 72 hours after holding the price above 200 Litoshi for 72 hours by any means you will receive 20,000,000 Karma.

If someone beats you to it, regardless of what stage you have completed, you will not get the price for that stage EVEN IF THEY DON'T CLAIM THE PRIZE - i.e. If another trader fulfills stage 1 and 2 and then you decide to kick the price to 200 Litoshi you cannot claim the first 2 stages, only the last 2 stages provided the verification is acceptable in the eyes of the community leaders.

At any time before initiation of any or all of the tasks all three tasks can be declared expired or void by myself alone by posting on this thread "ALL TASKS NOW EXPIRED" and editing this post accordingly. This is just in case I detect someone trying to scam myself or others - I will be watching Mintpal like a hawk so If I notice that for example all the sell walls suddenly come down and someone buys up everything remaining I will declare the tasks as "VOID BY MANIPULATION" - I know there are some big bagholders here - so to reiterate the walls must be provably BOUGHT, not just dropped. For this reason you stand more chance of meeting the conditions if you act NOW rather than later, once people become aware and start removing their large sell walls (i've taken screenshots of the whole order book) it will be too late.

The point of this is to reward those who confidently buy up Karma NOT those who just remove their own sell orders temporarily. Hopefully this will spark some life into our market, if other large holders get involved e.g. Make some tasks of their own with their own conditions and rewards; then we could easily see 200 Litoshi.

I will accept a joint claim to any of the conditions should two or three traders engage in collaborative activity to meet the tasks. All contributors will need to provide satisfactory evidence of their part in meeting the conditions. It will be up to those two or three however to work out how much each person is to receive between themselves and then all agree on this amount by posting on this thread. I will NOT accept independent action from traders as collaborative activity e.g. If you just decide to fulfill one third of the rewards conditions you will not receive one third of the reward - You must be in a group of 2 or three only and simultaneously act to meet the conditions.

The first person to make the claim supported by verified evidence on this thread will receive the reward unless it is part of a collaborative activity.

Finally, should the initial Litoshi price target be reached but fail to be held for the time specified the task will be "Vitiated" (e.g. other traders don't get behind us and dump their stash) I will however send a 20% 'consolation' prize to the person who fulfills the other conditions of the task and shows the necessary evidence e.g. Does the work to get the price up but just can't hold it there.

Let's get things moving! Cheesy

Hi CatKiwi, the reward numbers are incorrect. How typical for lawyer. Grin They are incorrect, because I will double them. Now there are 67 000 000  karma for these rewards. So, stage 1 = 2 000 000, stage 2 = 5 000 000, stage 3 = 20 000 000, stage 4 = 40 000 000.

I know for sure that at least 3 members of this forum are holding more than a billion Karma - now is the time for you to step up and help yourself.

I would like to Advise against price manipulation of any kind. Although it does happen and will continue to happen in all markets, in most countries it is in fact illegal. People who engage in it risk very serious fines or even jail time if caught. Therefore it is unwise for ANYONE to be advocating or even rewarding people for doing it, let alone openly admitting to doing it on a public forum. for anyone involved in Karma to even be thinking about advocating anything illegal is the height of irresponsibility and ignorance not only to the law but to the Ethos of Karma itself.

I personally have no problem if people want to take drugs, trade coins for profit or break free from fiat slavery.. but to openly admit to doing anything that might be illegal on a public forum is the height if stupidity (all you are doing is creating evidence for the authorities to nail you to the wall with).

in the US altcoins and related investments are covered by Fincen and SEC rules. Outside of the US many countries have similar governing bodies which cover altcoins and altcoin investments.

so to sum up.. PLEASE DON'T BE STUPID WITH YOUR COINS and if you must be stupid.. PLEASE DON'T USE KARMA TO DO IT WITH.

just because the authorities haven't knocked on your door doesn't mean they wont and doesn't mean they aren't watching...

and yes I am fully aware that with properly secured Crypto coins the authorities cannot take them away from you.. but they can take away your house, your car,  your nice Plasma TV screen, your Mining Rigs and even lock you up.

and yes I know that people like Fontas and Wolong brag about how much they can manipulate coins and make tons of money but they are treading on very thin ice.. fontas recently had to go underground because the authorities were beginning to notice his activities.. and wolong is in china which is even worse because if you get caught for massive corruption and fraud in china the penalty can be death. So it really is just a matter of time for those two.. like it was for Trendon Shavers and Ross Ulbricht.

Just my 2c...

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:30:27 AM

The following rewards are for actions on Mintpal only:

I will give 1,000,000 Karma to the first person who adds buy support of at least 100 Litecoin at 50 Litoshi; and leaves that buy support in place until the price rises above 60 Litoshi for at least 24 hours in which case you can remove it and move it up or spend it, whatever you wish.

I will give 2,500,000 Karma to the first person who buys up everything to the 53 Litoshi sell wall; knocks it down in one go (has to be one go, not rewarding one person if its many traders over the space of a few hours for example AND must be bought up, not having the person who placed it just remove their wall and claim the prize); and then places buy support of 100 Litecoin or more on 60 Litoshi and holds it there until the price rises above 70 Litoshi for at least 48 hours in which case you can remove it, move it up or spend it, whatever you wish.

I will give 10,000,000 Karma to the first person who can provably (through Mintpal Personal Order History screenshots) get us over 100 Litoshi for at least 48 hours and place a buy wall of at least 100 Litecoin on 100 Litoshi.

Finally, I will give 20,000,000 Karma to anyone who can get us above 200 Litoshi and hold us there for at least 72 hours by any means necessary. This one is for the big boys - you will need a large stack of Litecoin to even attempt this but if you succeed you will be paid for your work.

For all three rewards you will be required to show Mintpal order history screenshots publicly on this forum for all to see (feel free to black out anything personally identifying). All three rewards can go to the same person i.e. if you are a big BTC or LTC holder feel free to fulfill each condition in order and in one go and you will be sent 33,500,000 Karma - on the condition that Kosmost and the other community leaders are satisfied that you are not falsely claiming the work of another trader/s and have not doctored the screenshots in any way other than blacking out anything personal.

All three tasks will be considered expired if not provably initiated within the following 12 Hours. i.e. If you want all 33.5 million Karma you must first initiate the first rewards conditions, then the second, and then the final rewards conditions within 12 Hours of this post. Once initiated (e.g. the buying up and placing of buy support as required) then once the time specified for each task is reached you will be paid. So first payment you would receive is the 1,000,000 - then the 2,500,000 - then the 10,000,000 and then finally 72 hours after holding the price above 200 Litoshi for 72 hours by any means you will receive 20,000,000 Karma.

If someone beats you to it, regardless of what stage you have completed, you will not get the price for that stage EVEN IF THEY DON'T CLAIM THE PRIZE - i.e. If another trader fulfills stage 1 and 2 and then you decide to kick the price to 200 Litoshi you cannot claim the first 2 stages, only the last 2 stages provided the verification is acceptable in the eyes of the community leaders.

At any time before initiation of any or all of the tasks all three tasks can be declared expired or void by myself alone by posting on this thread "ALL TASKS NOW EXPIRED" and editing this post accordingly. This is just in case I detect someone trying to scam myself or others - I will be watching Mintpal like a hawk so If I notice that for example all the sell walls suddenly come down and someone buys up everything remaining I will declare the tasks as "VOID BY MANIPULATION" - I know there are some big bagholders here - so to reiterate the walls must be provably BOUGHT, not just dropped. For this reason you stand more chance of meeting the conditions if you act NOW rather than later, once people become aware and start removing their large sell walls (i've taken screenshots of the whole order book) it will be too late.

The point of this is to reward those who confidently buy up Karma NOT those who just remove their own sell orders temporarily. Hopefully this will spark some life into our market, if other large holders get involved e.g. Make some tasks of their own with their own conditions and rewards; then we could easily see 200 Litoshi.

I will accept a joint claim to any of the conditions should two or three traders engage in collaborative activity to meet the tasks. All contributors will need to provide satisfactory evidence of their part in meeting the conditions. It will be up to those two or three however to work out how much each person is to receive between themselves and then all agree on this amount by posting on this thread. I will NOT accept independent action from traders as collaborative activity e.g. If you just decide to fulfill one third of the rewards conditions you will not receive one third of the reward - You must be in a group of 2 or three only and simultaneously act to meet the conditions.

The first person to make the claim supported by verified evidence on this thread will receive the reward unless it is part of a collaborative activity.

Finally, should the initial Litoshi price target be reached but fail to be held for the time specified the task will be "Vitiated" (e.g. other traders don't get behind us and dump their stash) I will however send a 20% 'consolation' prize to the person who fulfills the other conditions of the task and shows the necessary evidence e.g. Does the work to get the price up but just can't hold it there.

Let's get things moving! Cheesy

Hi CatKiwi, the reward numbers are incorrect. How typical for lawyer. Grin They are incorrect, because I will double them. Now there are 67 000 000  karma for these rewards. So, stage 1 = 2 000 000, stage 2 = 5 000 000, stage 3 = 20 000 000, stage 4 = 40 000 000.

I know for sure that at least 3 members of this forum are holding more than a billion Karma - now is the time for you to step up and help yourself.

I would like to Advise against price manipulation of any kind. Although it does happen and will continue to happen in all markets, in most countries it is in fact illegal. People who engage in it risk very serious fines or even jail time if caught. Therefore it is unwise for ANYONE to be advocating or even rewarding people for doing it, let alone openly admitting to doing it on a public forum. for anyone involved in Karma to even be thinking about advocating anything illegal is the height of irresponsibility and ignorance not only to the law but to the Ethos of Karma itself.

I personally have no problem if people want to take drugs, trade coins for profit or break free from fiat slavery.. but to openly admit to doing anything that might be illegal on a public forum is the height if stupidity (all you are doing is creating evidence for the authorities to nail you to the wall with).

in the US altcoins and related investments are covered by Fincen and SEC rules. Outside of the US many countries have similar governing bodies which cover altcoins and altcoin investments.

so to sum up.. PLEASE DON'T BE STUPID WITH YOUR COINS and if you must be stupid.. PLEASE DON'T USE KARMA TO DO IT WITH.

just because the authorities haven't knocked on your door doesn't mean they wont and doesn't mean they aren't watching...

and yes I am fully aware that with properly secured Crypto coins the authorities cannot take them away from you.. but they can take away your house, your car,  your nice Plasma TV screen, your Mining Rigs and even lock you up.

and yes I know that people like Fontas and Wolong brag about how much they can manipulate coins and make tons of money but they are treading on very thin ice.. fontas recently had to go underground because the authorities were beginning to notice his activities.. and wolong is in china which is even worse because if you get caught for massive corruption and fraud in china the penalty can be death. So it really is just a matter of time for those two.. like it was for Trendon Shavers and Ross Ulbricht.

Just my 2c...
You are not yet understand the China, the death penalty only deal with have no money people. . .
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 10:53:43 AM

Just my 2c...

I am not condoning any price manipulation (I believe in market forces) but it's more like that the cryptocurrency market is unregulated as far as price manipulation goes. I would be very surprised if FinCEN and SEC rules applied to altcoins where no fiat was involved. Although someone who actually knows the law for this would know better.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:00:51 AM

A rough tipping report.

donations

Delaforetnoire:   150 000
ptman          :   150 000
ezvm           :   150 000   
ptman agin   :    250 000
crypto14      :    200 000
pugwilfy       :    500 000
easteagle13  :    360 000
shawnleary   :    500 000 <----did not come yet

#tips given so far   260 (minimum of 5 000 each) 1 rain tips minimum of 500-1000 and 1 rain tips minimum of 700-1000

tip fund balance :     2 050 000+- LESS  500 000 = 1 650 000
karmashares subscribers  106   
facebook page members  233

Time covered 24hrs+-

Please see our facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me

Hey, I think it was you who mentioned the 500,000 I gave you would go to the tips. Unless I was dreaming?

tip    ✓    /u/kosmost    /u/easteagle13    2014-03-26    -    K 500000.00    karm    $ 2.58    usd    /r/Karmacoin

And they have been tipped forward long ago, before I started our Facebook Drive. Thanks again for being supportive.

I have to say the last tip of shawnleary to easteagle13 in reddit did not come in so I have to deduct it from the above BALANCE.

Weird cause I have over 3M KARMs still in there.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
tomoto

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:02:35 AM

Its funny to see people speaking about law when there are not really with crypto currency actually.

Every body is free to do what he wants with the money price just look the black coin and the bitcoin and any other coins with the +100% to +5000% and the -1000% or -5000% sometime.

I think you dont know forex when some society or people sell 50 000 000 000 of euros in one second to move the price its not illegal.

The market of action and the market of money are really not the same and the market of crypto currency is also something different...

I think the reward to move the price is really a good thing. If it can help to move the price and attrack investors it will be nice.
BitTanker

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:15:31 PM

Do not leave all or large amount of your coins in exchanges.

1. Secure. (We have seen some cases)
2. Invest in karmashares.
3. Market moves more easily.

Cheesy

Karmacoin enthusiast! Doing good is good! - Social Network: http://karmashare.me - *beta Search Engine: http://www.lill.com by Karmacoin/Karmashares
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:20:26 PM

Do not leave all or large amount of your coins in exchanges.

1. Secure. (We have seen some cases)
2. Invest in karmashares.
3. Market moves more easily.

Cheesy

Volume and price moving up on mintpal, looking good Cheesy

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
ryannguyen18

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:37:42 PM

Why don't just Karma be what they are ? Do not abuse Karma... just let Karma goes up/down by itself... You guys have alot Karmas why not donate to facebook to tip everyone? We really need to attract more people not price value... I love and work for Karma because our Karma community. Thanks....

Bitcoin - 1NCmJ3hXLywaRHTsnm17rGkaJbjtbiKxZW
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:53:21 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 01:03:57 PM by CatKiwi

I'm afraid you are incorrect regarding the claim that this public competition and its conditions of entry are illegal in any way. It is very similar to a cash back promotion - "First person to buy up 10 Dell Computers will get 1 computer free - offer expires in 12 hours". Announcing to "the world at large" that a reward will be given for buying X amount of Karma and meeting certain conditions it is not manipulation - it is a competition for the coin. Manipulation would be making such a competition with NO intention of ever supplying the reward! That is what is known as "unscrupulous conduct".

The competition is open to anyone and everyone, only one person can win and that happens to be the first person who meets the conditions and provides acceptable evidence of so doing.

No one is being led to believe anything that is false or misleading - All pertinent details were set out, all conditions clear.

I'll give you another fictional example of "manipulation" though just so we are all clear on the difference:

In a private message to a very large trader I say the following "Hey man, If you buy up 1 Billion Karma I'll give you an extra 100 Million - Ill post on the forums that a dump is coming and tell people to get those sell walls up so we can rip them off!" - No one realizes this is going to happen, no warning, no time to remove their walls - then the coins are bought up and people realize they sold too low.

That's a classic manipulation scenario in the crypto world - However, as crafty as that may be it is not illegal either for it is not illegal to buy very large quantities of items for sale at once and it is simply bad luck for the sellers who placed their items for sale at a much lower price than they could have otherwise achieved. It is also not illegal to make statements of opinion as to where you think the market is headed - its known as 'trolling' generally when it is considered FUD or nonsense generally but still, it isn't illegal to say such things. Even in the strictest of regulated securities markets - Crytocurrency is not one - it is very rear for anyone to be found guilty of insider trading (that is, having information regarding a security that is not made public to the world at large and then acting on that information) because even if someone has inside knowledge on an upcoming movement in a market it almost never can be PROVEN that they acted on inside information and not on their own data and research.

Again, none of that matters for Karmacoin is not a regulated security and no securities regulations apply to it.

Investors do not have a duty to disclose that they are going to buy up shares in a publicly traded company, they see the sell orders, place their bid and its done. If they did have a duty then no one would ever be able to buy anything! For every time the buyer announces they are going to buy the seller will put their price up. The nature of the market, any market, is sellers place their offers and buyers accept those offers. There will always be sellers who offer to cheaply to buyers who would be prepared to pay far more! That's how people make money trading - If that was not the case there would be no Stock Market.

Now pump 'n' dumps are something totally different and this is important: A pump n dump is buying up large quantities of stock WITH THE INTENTION of then dumping them when the price rises and buying them back cheaper. You will notice this competition rewards buying Karma - NOT dumping it, in fact, dumping as committed by anyone at all has the effect of 'vitiating' the terms of the competition rendering it voidable at my behest.

In it's simplest terms - It is a reward for the first person to invest the quantities required to raise the price and hold it at the specified level for the specified time period. If someone else decides to dump their coins (which by your logic would be 'illegal' manipulation by virtue of being the opposite of buying up coins which raises the price rather than lowering it) then the competition is off.

To be fair to those who did the work but had it spoiled by someone who dumped on them I said I would give a 20% consolation prize to that person. Now that is a matter of 'good faith' and a gesture that is separate to the main competition in that it requires the competition to be void before it comes into effect. It is what is known as a 'co-lateral contract' at law.

However - All of this is moot however because unfortunately the time has expired and the competition has now ended without a winner.

I did think it necessary to explain however because I know you meant no harm Alphi but I would not want others thinking there was something illegal in the competition. I would not create an illegal competition and certainly not encourage participation in an illegal competition. Smiley

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:57:56 PM

Why don't just Karma be what they are ? Do not abuse Karma... just let Karma goes up/down by itself... You guys have alot Karmas why not donate to facebook to tip everyone? We really need to attract more people not price value... I love and work for Karma because our Karma community. Thanks....

Agreed.. market forces.

Working on ipocos such as the search engine and other projects will move the market much more effectively than unnatural interference with the marketplace.

(It's also cheaper lol)

Working on getting the following up and online and ready for testing within 30 days:

-search engine powered by Karma
-Wespond, video answer community
-Hireplex, job interview site

They probably won't have any Karma elements integrated into them yet but they will serve as proof-of-concept to get developers interested, then I can hand them over and work on other stuff. (You should also be able to use each site by then but without Karma.. it'll be good for feedback, too, to make improvements.)

Again, if our search engine is visited by just 5% of what a small search engine like DuckDuckGo.com manages, it's already worth $5,000,000

(and if you exchanged 99 million coins for 0.44% ownership and 1.29% of profits, your share would worth over $60,000 if we sold it for that much. And this is just for one project. And you get to keep your share points and benefit from future profits and sales for as long as the company exists)

This is just an example of how we will create value for you guys. It's better to keep the search engine, of course, and rake in profits but it should give you an idea nonetheless.

Our model could be the future of companies worldwide, made possible by the beauty of cryptocurrency. There is already speculation that big companies will issue their own currency (or "colored coin").

By being a part of Karma and Karmashares you are at the forefront of this movement.

CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:10:42 PM

I see what you are saying friend but I am of the mind that unfortunately - in the world of cryptocurrency - price IS the attracting factor. No one is lining up to buy TIPS or LOT even though those coins had great potential and indeed great plans in place. The price died down, the volume dried up and the coin quickly disappeared off the radar. Once a coin is off the radar it takes a hell of a lot to get it back on - For Karma, it was the 400% price increase brought about by the wonderful news of Karmashares. Most people were not buying Karma for Karmashares - rather they were buying it for the price and its potential to go even higher. We can see this clearly in the drop in volume from over 2000 Litecoin when the coin was on the rise up to 70 down to the 40 Litecoin that it was 12 hours ago.

In order to attract traders to this coin and in turn attract them to Karmashares we need the price to move up. No one will come looking for information on Karmacoin and Karmashares if the coin has 40 Litecoins volume and is not going anywhere - just the reality of the Crytpo world.

Litecoin is doing particularly well right now - We will probably see a further rise in price and demand for Karma as people buy Litecoin on Mintpal and invest it into the best Alt tradable for Litecoin - Karma Smiley
easteagle13

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:26:03 PM

A rough tipping report.

donations

Delaforetnoire:   150 000
ptman          :   150 000
ezvm           :   150 000    
ptman agin   :    250 000
crypto14      :    200 000
pugwilfy       :    500 000
easteagle13  :    360 000
shawnleary   :    500 000 <----did not come yet

#tips given so far   260 (minimum of 5 000 each) 1 rain tips minimum of 500-1000 and 1 rain tips minimum of 700-1000

tip fund balance :     2 050 000+- LESS  500 000 = 1 650 000
karmashares subscribers  106  
facebook page members  233

Time covered 24hrs+-

Please see our facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me

Weird cause I have over 3M KARMs still in there.

Here is my reddit cointip history

Hello easteagle13, here are your last 75 transactions.
type    state    from_user                    to_user            created_utc    to_addr            coin_val            coin    fiat_val    fiat    subreddit
tip    ✓           /u/shawnleary            /u/easteagle13    2014-04-30    -                    K 3000000.00    karm    $ 13.27    usd    /r/Karmashares
w    ✓           /u/easteagle13    -                            2014-04-28    KRzVcF...CsEW2    K 60000.00            karm    $ 0.26    usd    -
w    ✓           /u/easteagle13    -                            2014-04-27    KRzVcF...CsEW2    K 50000.00            karm    $ 0.45    usd    -

While your 500,000 did not come,
you're latest donation did. Which is 3M, Thank you shawnleary.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
easteagle13

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:13:56 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 05:16:59 AM by easteagle13

While our DEV's plans, innovations and maintenance are very important for the safety and security of Karma economy.

ADOPTION will be ONE of the KEY that will raise our Karma's value.

To ease this process, we have to teach laymen to get, use and appreciate Karma and the works behind it.

To this end, I have initiated making simple videos that will SHOW exactly how to do the steps, necessary to adopt and be a KARMA user.

If you have tried to teach a total NEWBIE the steps involved in what we do daily with regards to Karma, then you understand what I mean.

They are immediately intimidated by the whole concept.

By breaking down, each essential step into an EASY TO FOLLOW video, we will make Karma adoption of laymen very easy.

It also takes the burden from our backs to devote our precious time from SPOON FEEDING our friends and loved ones and other people, to more productive endeavor such as market price manipulation Cheesy  I mean marketing, IPOCO ventures and the likes.

SO I am encouraging everyone to see every video that I will upload through our off. facebook page (CRITICIZE IT) for improvements and use them to teach others who knows so little about Karma and cryptocurrency.

And if you can make something better. I hope you tell us and we will use them instead.

I love you guys. don't forget to write home Tongue

Here is the link to the first one I just finished.  http://youtu.be/h3QSG5VUZVM

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 02:42:20 PM

While your 500,000 did not come,
you're latest donation did. Which is 3M, Thank you shawnleary.

It went to your wallet address.

No worries. As long as you have it, it doesn't matter.

You've done well spreading the Karma around Smiley

cptbjorn

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:55:19 PM

this is amazing, we have conspiracy (up to and including bounties) on market manipulation posted right out on a public forum on a crypto named "karma". this is truly a great time to be alive Smiley
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 04:19:29 PM

this is amazing, we have conspiracy (up to and including bounties) on market manipulation posted right out on a public forum on a crypto named "karma". this is truly a great time to be alive Smiley

Users are free to post whatever they want. That's what's so great about the internet and open forums.

The Karma team does not condone illegal activity, of course. (Not to imply that such discussion is of an illegal nature, as it is not.) We also don't condone censorship and the beauty of being able to express an opinion or idea, especially those that do not directly harm others.

Great things, such as the coin itself, can come from places whose nature is decidedly different than the thing itself.

It's "a great time to be alive" precisely because of these kinds of freedoms, and the raw, chaotic, and unashamed nature of reality.

easteagle13

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:44:06 PM

Can you stick it to 1-st page?

Most of the brand elements are OK, but I don't recall if we have Karma music. I used to play Rachmaninoff's 3rd at 15, but I am poor in composition. Before you ask "Why such stupid thing as music in crypto world" consider that most of the decisions are made emotionally. Because we are humans and we are not analogue or electronic devices. Simple as that.This is the most important thing marketing depends on. If you think that small and big decisions are made by common sense and calculations only, then you are wrong. That applies not only for personal, but for business too. So, if somebody can prepare something, it will be good. Then, it can be attached to each video, FB walls, Twitter, set as phone ringtone, etc.
[/quote]

What do you mean??

easteagle13

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:01:27 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 05:50:27 AM by easteagle13

While our DEV's plans, innovations and maintenance are very important for the safety and security of Karma economy.

ADOPTION will be ONE of the KEY that will raise our Karma's value.

To ease this process, we have to teach laymen to get, use and appreciate Karma and the works behind it.

To this end, I have initiated making simple videos that will SHOW exactly how to do the steps, necessary to adopt and be a KARMA user.

If you have tried to teach a total NEWBIE the steps involved in what we do daily with regards to Karma, then you understand what I mean.

They are immediately intimidated by the whole concept.

By breaking down, each essential step into an EASY TO FOLLOW video, we will make Karma adoption of laymen very easy.

It also takes the burden from our backs to devote our precious time from SPOON FEEDING our friends and loved ones and other people, to more productive endeavor such as market price manipulation Cheesy  I mean marketing, IPOCO ventures and the likes.

SO I am encouraging everyone to see every video that I will upload through our off. facebook page (CRITICIZE IT) for improvements and use them to teach others who knows so little about Karma and cryptocurrency.

And if you can make something better. I hope you tell us and we will use them instead.

I love you guys. don't forget to write home Tongue

Here is the link to the first one I just finished.  http://youtu.be/h3QSG5VUZVM

Here's the next one https:http://youtu.be/8_L1eyCgu6E

I was meaning to create it as the third in the series but something came up and was made earlier ^_^

ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:32:31 PM

Here's the next one https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=292441740919626&set=vb.281023602061440&type=2&theater

I was meaning to create it as the third in the series but something came up and was made earlier ^_^

I love it!

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: