Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583013 times)
scryptminer

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:01:13 AM

Just checked this thread after a long time away.

Good to see there is still activity but sorry to see things are not going great:(
Thanks to all those still pushing Karma forward.

Question: What is the current wallet version? I'm running v0.8.6.5-beta which still appears to be syncing(9 more weeks to go) but with the site down I cant check current version.

Thanks.

yes. that is the current newest wallet version.

Not sure if you are saying that you are still syncing or stuck at 9 weeks.

If you're stuck try to add Alt[Suspicious link removed]d nodes :

in your wallet go to help | debug window | console and type in:

addnode altcoin.dk:9432 add

addnode altcoin.dk:9436 add

close the popup window, wait for your wallet to start syncing.Wait up to 15-30 mins

temporarily window wallet execution file
Karma-QT-Windows-0.8.6.5-setup.zip
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/61873832/file.html

You are on your own if you use my services. I don't maintain them anymore, I don't think the nodes are synced up. YMMV.

Hi Karma Followers,

I will add new nodes in the coming days, just finish the new Website, Wallets can be downloaded from their and daily business should get back to a normal stands. It took a while as it is a lot of work to collect all the bits and pieces and put them back together.

The new Karma side is a free sponsorship from us - Swiss Cryptotech GmbH where we will run the backend of the systems on our DataCenter. There are new things to come over the next month but I won't be writing about those here. As soon as we launch all Karma Business will be only discussed in the new Karma Forum.

So stay tuned, all is working progress and should be finished fairly soon.

Best,
scryptminer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bondi

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:46:24 PM

Just checked this thread after a long time away.

Good to see there is still activity but sorry to see things are not going great:(
Thanks to all those still pushing Karma forward.

Question: What is the current wallet version? I'm running v0.8.6.5-beta which still appears to be syncing(9 more weeks to go) but with the site down I cant check current version.

Thanks.

yes. that is the current newest wallet version.

Not sure if you are saying that you are still syncing or stuck at 9 weeks.

If you're stuck try to add Alt[Suspicious link removed]d nodes :

in your wallet go to help | debug window | console and type in:

addnode altcoin.dk:9432 add

addnode altcoin.dk:9436 add

close the popup window, wait for your wallet to start syncing.Wait up to 15-30 mins

temporarily window wallet execution file
Karma-QT-Windows-0.8.6.5-setup.zip
http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/61873832/file.html

You are on your own if you use my services. I don't maintain them anymore, I don't think the nodes are synced up. YMMV.

Hi Karma Followers,

I will add new nodes in the coming days, just finish the new Website, Wallets can be downloaded from their and daily business should get back to a normal stands. It took a while as it is a lot of work to collect all the bits and pieces and put them back together.

The new Karma side is a free sponsorship from us - Swiss Cryptotech GmbH where we will run the backend of the systems on our DataCenter. There are new things to come over the next month but I won't be writing about those here. As soon as we launch all Karma Business will be only discussed in the new Karma Forum.

Best,
scryptminer

Thank you.
Minted

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:05:09 PM

Hi Karma Followers,

The new Karma side is a free sponsorship from us - Swiss Cryptotech GmbH where we will run the backend of the systems on our DataCenter. There are new things to come over the next month but I won't be writing about those here. As soon as we launch allMY Karma Business will be only discussed in the new Karma Forum.

Best,
scryptminer
Corrected!
My Karma business will be discussed here!
How dare you speak for all Karma holders!

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:16:58 AM

Meanwhile...

nhzKARM asset

Dec 05 2014 Bonuses sent! Sorry for the delay, I am feeling unwell...
Meanwhile these HZ accounts who hold nhzKARM assets have no KARMA wallet address yet, please do send one thru the HZ wallet messaging function, thank you!

NHZ-Y9WM-THDM-7FEP-AGEWE
NHZ-4KHW-NB9X-NSRQ-EPZ7F
NHZ-NQXV-LLWB-5SY3-86SDW
NHZ-9XWN-9GPV-HC5N-9ZYGF

And if you also recently bought nhzKARM asset (Asset ID#:14027245553053047036), please do send your KARMA wallet address too to: NHZ-793P-2V2F-4TJS-62775 for your future bonuses.

Thanks for your continued support.

-east

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:08:08 PM

Meanwhile...

nhzKARM asset

Dec 05 2014 Bonuses sent! Sorry for the delay, I am feeling unwell...
Meanwhile these HZ accounts who hold nhzKARM assets have no KARMA wallet address yet, please do send one thru the HZ wallet messaging function, thank you!

NHZ-Y9WM-THDM-7FEP-AGEWE
NHZ-4KHW-NB9X-NSRQ-EPZ7F
NHZ-NQXV-LLWB-5SY3-86SDW
NHZ-9XWN-9GPV-HC5N-9ZYGF

And if you also recently bought nhzKARM asset (Asset ID#:14027245553053047036), please do send your KARMA wallet address too to: NHZ-793P-2V2F-4TJS-62775 for your future bonuses.

Thanks for your continued support.

-east

good job!

Keep it up. i love watching new karma pop up in my wallet : )
jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:53:13 PM

What happens with our Karma in Mintpal???

Good Point. I have couple of Million Karma on Mintpal.

Do we have to convert our current Karmacoin to nhzKARM? What is this BTW?
easteagle13

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:42:08 AM

What happens with our Karma in Mintpal???

Good Point. I have couple of Million Karma on Mintpal.

Do we have to convert our current Karmacoin to nhzKARM? What is this BTW?

What is nhzKarm? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=807952.msg9056235#msg9056235. GL.

Thanks bitwho, it's a pleasure.

-east

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:06:36 PM

Again... What happens with our Karma in Mintpal???

I have the same question. What is the current status? Is someone working on this? Who will get that KARM from previous mintpal owners?
jaipagare

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:46:20 PM

No One. All coins on Mintpal are gone as of now; from what is reported and heard in past. I lost couple of MIL Karma as well.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:31:14 PM

Again... What happens with our Karma in Mintpal???

I have the same question. What is the current status? Is someone working on this? Who will get that KARM from previous mintpal owners?

We got in touch with Tahiki LTD person and proposed they hand over the wallet and minpal info to us like they did with fluttercoin and fair coin. At the same time scryptminer was nice enough to set up a "request" site and i believe it is all ready to go. We're now waiting on Tahiki LTD's part and there is nothing else we can do until then.

spitfire1337

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:09:30 AM

Just a fyi, I'm shutting down http://www.karmagames.info, The costs of running the site have been out of pocket and I can't justify keeping it going with very little traffic. So if anybody has any coins held there it would be wise to withdraw them before the shutdown. I'm planning to shut it down effective January 1st, 2015 so 45 days from the time of this post. Any remaining coins not claimed by then will be re-purposed for the sole use of spreading awareness of karma/donated to any projects that are in the works at that time.

A little update, surprissingly I never received any emails about this but a oversight on my part had some of the withdrawal form disabled so withdrawals weren't working. I have fixed the problem and withdraws are good to go. I've also extended the deadline due to this mishap an extra 30 days until February 1st, 2015. So 50 days from the time of this post.

Just a fyi, I'm shutting down http://www.karmagames.info, The costs of running the site have been out of pocket and I can't justify keeping it going with very little traffic. So if anybody has any coins held there it would be wise to withdraw them before the shutdown. I'm planning to shut it down effective January 1st, 2015 so 45 days from the time of this post. Any remaining coins not claimed by then will be re-purposed for the sole use of spreading awareness of karma/donated to any projects that are in the works at that time.

I have not had a reply off spitfire1337 yet but I am publicly offering use of my companies hosting services (CryptoCloudHosting) and (Currently private) VPS business services to ensure continued running of http://www.karmagames.info. I can also personally help with maintenance if required.

As much as I'd like to keep the site going, I'm going to cut my losses and shut it down as planned. This way I can repurpose the wallet after the remaining un-withrawn funds are donated for something to better serve karma and it's purpose. It was a fun project site and experience learner, but I'm ready to move on past it to provide something that will get more use than the few visitors I'm currently getting.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:40:58 PM

So what plan for future of Karma devs have?

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:29:57 PM

A little update, surprissingly I never received any emails about this but a oversight on my part had some of the withdrawal form disabled so withdrawals weren't working. I have fixed the problem and withdraws are good to go. I've also extended the deadline due to this mishap an extra 30 days until February 1st, 2015. So 50 days from the time of this post.

I have not had a reply off spitfire1337 yet but I am publicly offering use of my companies hosting services (CryptoCloudHosting) and (Currently private) VPS business services to ensure continued running of http://www.karmagames.info. I can also personally help with maintenance if required.

As much as I'd like to keep the site going, I'm going to cut my losses and shut it down as planned. This way I can repurpose the wallet after the remaining un-withrawn funds are donated for something to better serve karma and it's purpose. It was a fun project site and experience learner, but I'm ready to move on past it to provide something that will get more use than the few visitors I'm currently getting.

How powerful did the server this was hosted on have to be? Having games available is an awesome thing -- just need to market it.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 07:04:35 PM

How powerful did the server this was hosted on have to be? Having games available is an awesome thing -- just need to market it.

I have personally offered to support the website / run a copy of the website from a other domain f.o.c to help support Karma. Either web hosting or VPS hosting is fine

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Chargin

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:47:50 AM

What a silence... Are there any news about our coins in Mintpal V1? Plan for future of Karma?

No further news at the moment. The wallet / database haven't been provided yet. I've been advised that Bitwho is working with Ferdousbhai who is currently being held up by something outside of his control.

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
scryptminer

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 01:48:03 PM

Hello all,

Sorry for the silence but we are all very busy to get things working again for Karma. We are not completed yet but here is what we have done so far.

- created a new permanent home for the Karma Website @ www.givekarma.net sponsored by Swiss Cryptotech
- the old Website karmacoin.me has been forwarded to the new homepage (Thanks to BitWho talking care of that)
- We have added the Karma BlockExplorer original from socoban and linked it in the website
- Current Wallet versions 0.8.6.5 are available for download

What is coming next: (not in any specific order)
- small improvements to the Karma BlockExplorer incl. documentation (so everyone can use it for themselves)
- new Wallet's incl. 32/64bit Linux Wallet
- Karma API
- Social Media Tipping Bot

And of course all this is not possible without the help of the Community!

What we are looking for:

1. Karma Bloggers / Content writer for and about Karma related topics on the new Website
2. Karma Forum Admin who takes care of the new Karma Forum (phpBB based).
3. Maybe a web-/graphic designer who creates some nice picture for the Website

so if you are interested please drop me a message.

Thanks again for your patience
best,
scryptminer

jaipagare

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:33:28 PM

I have a question.

What about all those Karma Coins, which people lost on Mintpal?
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:15:39 PM

I have a question.

What about all those Karma Coins, which people lost on Mintpal?

That is a problem caused by Mintpal.

I think the new team behind Karma can not (and in my opinion should not) do much about it.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:51:54 AM

Social Media Tipping Bot

Very interested to see what we can work out with respect to this.
Would like to additionally see some type of plug and play option for independent websites allowing community members of a website to tip each other for their content uploads.
Maybe this is what is proposed(?) with this "Social Media Tipping Bot....or is this to be specifically developed only for youtube/facebeook as a plugin?

Hello all,

Sorry for the silence but we are all very busy to get things working again for Karma. We are not completed yet but here is what we have done so far.

- created a new permanent home for the Karma Website @ www.givekarma.net sponsored by Swiss Cryptotech
- the old Website karmacoin.me has been forwarded to the new homepage (Thanks to BitWho talking care of that)
- We have added the Karma BlockExplorer original from socoban and linked it in the website
- Current Wallet versions 0.8.6.5 are available for download

What is coming next: (not in any specific order)
- small improvements to the Karma BlockExplorer incl. documentation (so everyone can use it for themselves)
- new Wallet's incl. 32/64bit Linux Wallet
- Karma API
- Social Media Tipping Bot

And of course all this is not possible without the help of the Community!

What we are looking for:

1. Karma Bloggers / Content writer for and about Karma related topics on the new Website
2. Karma Forum Admin who takes care of the new Karma Forum (phpBB based).
3. Maybe a web-/graphic designer who creates some nice picture for the Website

so if you are interested please drop me a message.

Thanks again for your patience
best,
scryptminer

Toninho

Activity: 597

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:39:43 AM

KARM is DEAD   Huh  Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: