Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 03:51:18 AM

What an asshat you are!.....so now you want to compare hash....
Who needs the validation of their self esteem?
btw, I'm 63 and I'm certainly a man that has seen the likes of guys like you.
buzz off

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 04:00:07 AM

buzz off

LOL -- please -- clearly you've lead a sheltered life if that's all you want to talk about.

I'm not going anywhere...

I thought perhaps I could share a relatable experience to demonstrate that I'm actually on your side.

It continues to amaze and amuse me that people cannot take time to reflect on the total content of a post but rather flip out and hit reply to some singularly offensive element that causes the conversation to spin sideways

Seriously?

How would you feel if we put this conversation up on a billboard on the side of a highway?

"Come and experience Karma!  Where 63 year old men use terms like "asshat" to demonstrate how mature they are"

snort

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:14:32 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 04:49:23 AM by Alphi

buzz off

I wouldn't worry about duke. just put him on ignore.. he seems to need the Karma brand more than Karma needs him.
his intention is to buy his way into controlling a coin and then switching it over to POS to favor his own ambitions.
this is very clear if you read his posts on the givecoin thread.

He claims to be an old time miner that wants to move to POS, a model that completely excludes miners... go figure!?
He is free to participate in the Karma economy as much as he likes yet he seems very reluctant to even invest 1 satoshi until he is given complete control... this is not how any cryptcoin economy works.

furthermore he is yet to prove any of his claims so I would suggest people wait and see what he does with givecoin before even bothering to discuss terms with him.
givecoin was a copy of the Karma idea that failed to take off and is now under new "management". It would be foolish for any coin to join forces with a dying coin until it has proved that it has atleast some longevity behind it.

Also the problem with the doabitofgood screensaver model is that it encourages people to set up a miner on their computer without really understanding what they are doing.. the screen saver then produces coins that are worth far less than the electricity it costs to make them.
so instead of people just donating money to a cause they like.. they are donating electricity at a far higher cost to themselves and to the environment.
Quite frankly I find this lack of disclosure on the website to be dishonest.

if people want to mine coins for a hobby and produce them at a higher cost than to simply buy them then that is their choice and they are usually doing it for the entertainment value and to support the coin they like.
but when you encourage people to set up miners thinking that they are supporting charity without even telling them the true cost.. that's just wrong IMHO and no different to running a bot-net.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:44:22 AM

buzz off

I wouldn't worry about duke. just put him on ignore.. he seems to need the Karma brand more than Karma needs him.
his intention is to buy his way into controlling a coin and then switching it over to POS to favor his own ambitions.
this is very clear if you read his posts on the givecoin thread.

He claims to be an old time miner that wants to move to POS, a model that completely excludes miners... go figure!?
He is free to participate in the Karma economy as much as he likes yet he seems very reluctant to even invest 1 satoshi until he is given complete control... this is not how any cryptcoin economy works.

furthermore he is yet to prove any of his claims so I would suggest people wait and see what he does with givecoin before even bothering to discuss terms with him.
givecoin was a copy of the Karma idea that failed to take off and is now under new "management". It would be foolish for any coin to join forces with a dying coin until it has proved that it has atleast some longevity behind it.

Also the problem with the doabitofgood screensaver model is that it encourages people to set up a miner on their computer without really understanding what they are doing.. the screen saver then produces coins that are worth far less than the electricity it costs to make them.
so instead of people just donating money to a cause they like.. they are donating electricity at a far higher cost to themselves and to the environment.
Quite frankly I find this lack of disclosure on the website to be dishonest.

Good points

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
easteagle13

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:44:57 AM

Welcome warfwarf to telegram.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:38:27 AM

Twice I called you slow. But I think now is the time to fasten your belt sir, cause you are speeding to prove it.

Uhm...not sure what you point is here?  If you think anonymous feedback makes any impact on me you're wasting your breath and keystrokes...

If you guys want to keep doing your "Fire! Ready? Aim..." approach you're going to keep getting the same results that go you here today.

Fundamentally systems thinking informs us that today's "problems" come from yesterdays "solutions"

You all have passion, I'll give you that.  But without a road-map and a plan you're just spinning slowly towards irrelevance.

Your lack of vision and passion about Karma is obvious. Your lack of knowledge about crypto though is amazing since you are pretending to mine from 2010 when top mining GPUs    were at the price of 30-35 bitcoins each.
BTW, nice coffee machine you got there. Every real miner will tell you this. You don't even know what is true mining rig. And don't speculate with age, experience, education and whatever else. Try to imagine that maybe we are not only teenagers here. Such things does not impress us. Only results. And by reading the posts of yours I think Karma will benefit from you....in 30 years. You are slow.
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:09:21 AM

Not much Karma left in this thread.
I hope some of you are not speaking to other individuals in real life how you practice to write here.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:12:38 AM

What happens with Lill (Web Search)?

Lil was sold , several dumps  occurred too, goodbye cruel world, Tahiti here I come !

Lill was not sold. Market activity has/had nothing to do with Lill. Please get your 'facts' straight before relaying them to others. Should you have specific questions please let us know.

Why is Lill.com not online anymore?
I hope this question is specific enough.

Why should it be? Is lill some kind of your property? What gives you the right to pretend anything about it? On what basis are you demanding anything at all? Are you alone with yourself or you have somebody else in the head with you? Do you think that your doctor prescribed you a wrong recipe and this is why you can not come to yourself? Are those questions specific enough?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:32:24 AM

I hope some of you are not speaking to other individuals in real life how you practice to write here.

So true. I guess some of you understand why this is happening. If not...
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:49:28 AM

ironically this is Karma.. community punishment for being too greedy.. Grin

I would like to see us go back to the roots of this community/movement and start rewarding people for doing good things and making good comments etc..
it doesn't have to be a lot of Karma but its the thought that counts.

we can only grow as a community if people have some coins and want to be here. we should remember this always.
don't just hand out money left right and center.. but reward people for participation.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
easteagle13

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:57:57 AM

ironically this is Karma.. community punishment for being too greedy.. Grin

I would like to see us go back to the roots of this community/movement and start rewarding people for doing good things and making good comments etc..
it doesn't have to be a lot of Karma but its the thought that counts.

we can only grow as a community if people have some coins and want to be here. we should remember this always.
don't just hand out money left right and center.. but reward people for participation.

+1

Let us learn how to crawl properly with what is left with us, people and services wise. Then slowly learn to walk the talk, then only after learning to walk in a stable manner can we dream to run and so on.

Let us reward with Karma those that deserve them.

altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:28:19 AM

the way forward to grow is to create merchant-api so people can start buying stuff with their karma.
easteagle13

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:31:24 AM

the way forward to grow is to create merchant-api so people can start buying stuff with their karma.

+1

altcoingood

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:57:40 AM

it would be nice if someone could maybe write some sort of explanation on the now private r/karmashares (which had the most activity of the subreddits) that the LLC has been closed down, and that people looking for karma-related stuff should go to karmateam or something.

or maybe just a link to a page explaining how the LLC is shut down etc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/karmashares
easteagle13

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:13:52 PM

it would be nice if someone could maybe write some sort of explanation on the now private r/karmashares (which had the most activity of the subreddits) that the LLC has been closed down, and that people looking for karma-related stuff should go to karmateam or something.

Maybe the best thing to do is to quote the words and posts of the one who closed it. Then post it there.

altcoingood

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:42:06 PM

Maybe the best thing to do is to quote the words and posts of the one who closed it. Then post it there.
Who has access?
easteagle13

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:46:13 PM

Who has access?

There are statements in this thread and on the old forum. In karmashares reddit, I think only Kos.

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:01:39 PM

can you create a PRAw scrypt that collects all the user names of people who have been active in /karmacoin . r/karmacoingood r/karmashares

trying to read up on it but i cant figure it out. I know you can collect all the usernames of people who have either posted once or opened a thread. 

if you get the list of them i will send them a msg letting them know of the new subreddit. r/karmateam. Unless you can make a automatic msg for this as well.

c'mon bud. just like the old times. lets help karma once more?
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:17:21 PM

Hi guys.

I would love to see as many people as possible on the Telegram messenger. https://telegram.org/
here is the first random video search that reviews it   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_6Fy1loS6I

This is a great app. its fast and uses low ram. Since it is also an APP you can take it anywhere with you and you can receive notification alert. This is the main feature why we suggest you get the app. In case of emergency we will be able to alert everyone.

Like all the new messenger apps you will need to authorize your account by giving them you phone number where they send a text message with a code to authenticate that you are using a cell numbers you actually own. This is a one time authentication method only.

Here is the only problem with this is that it registers your account with your phone number. telegram gives you ability to change your username as you please but in order for us to add you in the group chat you will need to share the number you used to register with.

Since some of us do not feel comfortable with sharing personal details then i suggest using an online service that gives you a free number. I would recommend PINGER APP(www.pinger.com ). download the app on your mobile. with in two minutes you get a brand new CELL number where you can receive text messages. Remember , you will need an app that allows you to receive text messaging. the whole purpose is to receive the authentication code from telegram so you can authorize telegram app.

So here are the whole steps.

IF you do not want to use real mobile number :
step 1. Install an app that assigns you a new number and must be able to receive text msg. i recommend PINGER app
step 2. Install Telegram Messenger. Both the mobile app and desktop version for maximum browsing! https://telegram.org/
step 3. Use this new PHONE number from Step 1 to register with telegram. as part of authentication telegram will send a text msg with code.
Step 4. After you have received the code from the app us used in Step 1. Authenticate Telegram Messenger
Step 5. PM either me , eateagle13  or ryannyen here with the phone number you registered in Telegram Messenger.
Step 6. you will be added to the chat group!!!

IF you wish to use your real mobile number :
step 1. Install Telegram Messenger. Both the mobile app and desktop version for maximum browsing! https://telegram.org/
step 2. Use you mobile number to register with telegram. as part of authentication telegram will send a text msg with code.
Step 3. After you have received the code via text msg, authenticate Telegram Messenger
Step 4. PM either me , eateagle13  or ryannyen here with the phone number you registered in Telegram Messenger.
Step 5. you will be added to the chat group!!!

Welcome to the fun chat!! You will never miss a thing.

Then also join Trello.com and msg us and we will add you to karma board
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:19:12 PM

Please join trello and telegram so we can brainwash you into loving karma and doing something for karma!

Hurry up and join trello. I think the room is giving free fruit punch!!
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: