Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.3.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 201000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:59:02 PM

Some advice please

I have been staking since 28/07 and to date have not got any stakes, it says I have 1 input and 2647 coin days, is it correct I have not staked yet ?

Thanks

Go in your config file and add the one I highlight in bold

Conf:

irc=1
dns=1
sse2=1
daemon=1
server=1
stakegen=1
logtimestamps=1
minersleep=2000

stakemindepth=2000 changing it from 10,000 default to 2000 or lower if you like, but will increase cpu usage if you set it too low.

stakecombine=40
stakesplit=80
port=15298
rpcport=15299
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
addnode=seed0.orbitcoin.org:15298
addnode=seed1.orbitcoin.org:15298

This is my conf:

staking=1
stakegen=1

daemon=1
server=1
stakegen=1
logtimestamps=1
minersleep=2000
stakemindepth=1000
stakecombine=40
stakesplit=80
port=15298
rpcport=15299
rpcuser=xxxxxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:59:54 PM

Some advice please

I have been staking since 28/07 and to date have not got any stakes, it says I have 1 input and 2647 coin days, is it correct I have not staked yet ?

Thanks

May I ask how many coins your staking?
also welcome to the Orbitcoin society sir, happy to have your gold train with us.

Hi and thanks for the welcome, I have only 249ORB at present

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TheORBlord

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:03:35 PM

A Question of Time Smiley

Depeche Mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5ojJP8q__8

Nice video it woke me up  Grin

I think 7 to 10 years for the crypto price explosion is around correct,
why? my theory, it took the elites over 20 years to build the EU, if we don't count on fiat crashes to pump the markets, I believe the Bilderberg group over a 20 year period will do it for us...

Specially if they created Bitcoin as I believe.

No, I believe we are in the 7-10 years Smiley

The Crash Is Coming Soon!

In Denmark, the merchant must not accept  cash!
The EU plans a cash ban in 2016!

Cash ban: already in 2016?

07/24/2015

A look at Greece shows how quickly the cash may be scarce. The fact is that the global financial system would not cope with the bankruptcy of Greece. - In a new case of a crisis in the financial system is a cash ban could come sooner than expected ...

From Andre Puschinski

There currently exists in relation to the cash ban strange silence. But appearances are deceptive. The cash abolition has already been decided. Already in 2016 it could be done! The procedure, Jean-Claude Juncker explained as follows: "We decide on something, then put the into the room and wait a while, see what happens. If there will be no great outcry and no rebellions, because most people have no idea what has been decided, and we shall continue -. Step by step, until there is no turning back "

Already by April 2015 warned the former US presidential candidate Dr. Ron Paul before an imminent dollar collapse, which would destroy the United States. In his view, there would be a chain reaction that would spread faster than anybody could imagine. He prophesied closed banks, empty ATMs, a collapse of the general supply, exploding prices for food, expropriations and riots in the streets. So all in all what has happened in the summer of 2015 in Greece.

If the Greek relations have spread out across the earth and the chaos is perfect, the population is certainly on the part of policy offered a solution that is as so often is "no alternative". But what might look like a solution? To get a global financial chaos in the short term in the handle, the governments could do away with the cash in cooperation with the central banks, fully digitize the currencies and remit any citizen at the beginning of each month an unconditional basic income amounting 800-1000 Euro. The technical infrastructure for the implementation of this plan already exists.

Now the only question whether it makes sense to try to solve the problem on the level on which it is incurred. Even Albert Einstein said, "Problems can not be solved with the same way of thinking, by which they were created." The derivatives bubble is finally only arose because derivatives exist only in digital form. But that obviously has very negative consequences for the global financial system, which is why a complete ban on cash certainly would not be the right way.

Ultimately it comes to the financial elite about getting complete control over the financial flows in order to expropriate the citizens can arbitrarily. Thus, for example, been raised from 20 July 2015, the Greek VAT on food from 13 to 23 percent, even though the Greek population has, on 05 July 2015 voted only two weeks earlier with a clear NO to the information required by the Troika austerity measures. The influence of the ECB, the IMF and the European Commission on this decision was therefore significantly greater than the will of the people!

http://www.mmnews.de/index.php/wirtschaft/49837-bargeldverbot-schon-201

A trading plan is just words until you act on it.

I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.
George S. Patton

TheORBlord

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:14:48 PM

Some advice please

Thanks

also welcome to the Orbitcoin society sir, happy to have your gold train with us.

Thanks

What amount did you send the ORB in to your wallet at?
or did you use coincontrol in settings to split it up once you sent it in?

Id have 4 x 50 blocks of ORB and one 49 ORB block
splitting up means sending it to your wallet address, as the amounts you want to stake.

With your low amount you should only be looking at 5 ORB every one or two weeks if split up,
if its not then will only be one block = 1 ORB then will auto split so the next time you find two blocks = 2 ORB.

But faster for you to split it up if you want a chance at 5 blocks instead of 1.

Saying that though, you don't want to spoil the coinage you already built up, so Id just wait at this point.
TheORBlord

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:29:15 PM

Some advice please

Thanks

Thanks

Crunck I think mario might have better help when he's around,
possibly he's the biggest Orbitcoin staker in the world at the moment.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:35:37 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2015, 08:22:19 PM by Mario241077

Some advice please

Thanks

Go in your config file and add the one I highlight in bold

Conf:

irc=1
dns=1
sse2=1
daemon=1
server=1
stakegen=1
logtimestamps=1
minersleep=2000

stakemindepth=2000 changing it from 10,000 default to 2000 or lower if you like, but will increase cpu usage if you set it too low.

stakecombine=40
stakesplit=80
port=15298
rpcport=15299
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password

This is my conf:

staking=1
stakegen=1

daemon=1
server=1
stakegen=1
logtimestamps=1
minersleep=2000
stakemindepth=1000
stakecombine=40
stakesplit=80
port=15298
rpcport=15299
rpcuser=xxxxxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

your input is low, and only one

so you have a very low CPU usage!

set
minersleep=500
stakemindepth=2

delete
stakecombine=40
stakesplit=80

I told you some days ago via PM

Split not the input self!!!
The weighting grows faster so!

i have a inputs with 25.00 ORB 06/25/2015 confirmations 123964 weight 375 compare
a high input 80 ORB from 08/01/2015 confirmations 10763 weight 479

check via coin control your weight

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:03:16 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2015, 08:19:02 PM by Mario241077

A Question of Time Smiley

Depeche Mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5ojJP8q__8

Nice video it woke me up  Grin

I think 7 to 10 years for the crypto price explosion is around correct,
why? my theory, it took the elites over 20 years to build the EU, if we don't count on fiat crashes to pump the markets, I believe the Bilderberg group over a 20 year period will do it for us...

Specially if they created Bitcoin as I believe.

No, I believe we are in the 7-10 years Smiley

The Crash Is Coming Soon!

In Denmark, the merchant must not accept  cash!
The EU plans a cash ban in 2016!

Cash ban: already in 2016?

07/24/2015

A look at Greece shows how quickly the cash may be scarce. The fact is that the global financial system would not cope with the bankruptcy of Greece. - In a new case of a crisis in the financial system is a cash ban could come sooner than expected ...

From Andre Puschinski

There currently exists in relation to the cash ban strange silence. But appearances are deceptive. The cash abolition has already been decided. Already in 2016 it could be done! The procedure, Jean-Claude Juncker explained as follows: "We decide on something, then put the into the room and wait a while, see what happens. If there will be no great outcry and no rebellions, because most people have no idea what has been decided, and we shall continue -. Step by step, until there is no turning back "

Already by April 2015 warned the former US presidential candidate Dr. Ron Paul before an imminent dollar collapse, which would destroy the United States. In his view, there would be a chain reaction that would spread faster than anybody could imagine. He prophesied closed banks, empty ATMs, a collapse of the general supply, exploding prices for food, expropriations and riots in the streets. So all in all what has happened in the summer of 2015 in Greece.

If the Greek relations have spread out across the earth and the chaos is perfect, the population is certainly on the part of policy offered a solution that is as so often is "no alternative". But what might look like a solution? To get a global financial chaos in the short term in the handle, the governments could do away with the cash in cooperation with the central banks, fully digitize the currencies and remit any citizen at the beginning of each month an unconditional basic income amounting 800-1000 Euro. The technical infrastructure for the implementation of this plan already exists.

Now the only question whether it makes sense to try to solve the problem on the level on which it is incurred. Even Albert Einstein said, "Problems can not be solved with the same way of thinking, by which they were created." The derivatives bubble is finally only arose because derivatives exist only in digital form. But that obviously has very negative consequences for the global financial system, which is why a complete ban on cash certainly would not be the right way.

Ultimately it comes to the financial elite about getting complete control over the financial flows in order to expropriate the citizens can arbitrarily. Thus, for example, been raised from 20 July 2015, the Greek VAT on food from 13 to 23 percent, even though the Greek population has, on 05 July 2015 voted only two weeks earlier with a clear NO to the information required by the Troika austerity measures. The influence of the ECB, the IMF and the European Commission on this decision was therefore significantly greater than the will of the people!

http://www.mmnews.de/index.php/wirtschaft/49837-bargeldverbot-schon-201

A trading plan is just words until you act on it.

I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.
George S. Patton

The trading plan is, sell a few ORB on the high!

The rest is stake out!

Buy the low back Smiley

Because a few impatient people always sell! Stupid in my eyes
But that's not my problem, blame themselves!
Or invest the gain BTC in hashrate via mining rentals, cool service, i like this

I ask myself only WHY ?? The BTC has no value now! 4 billion is nothing compared to the capital of the world! Why sell against BTC or maybe even dollars or Euro ?? What I do with it?

It let continue to devalue by hyperinflation?

So I stay in ORB and get interest for nothing or low energy! And working on ORB

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:33:51 PM

I say even when I think that ORB is cheap and I would buy !! So i would buy! Or when I would wait! Here and in my thread!

If people still sell me ORB's! What should I do about it!?

Honest I can not be!

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:38:50 PM

I say even when I think that ORB is cheap and I would buy !! So i would buy! Or when I would wait! Here and in my thread!

If people still sell me ORB's! What should I do about it!?

Honest I can not be!

Perhaps this is an honesty that is rarely found in the crypto world! But it is real in ORB!
I'm like Ghostlander, a dream team!? Wink

ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 12:55:48 PM

Buy low, sell high. It works for crypto just like for any financial market. However fiat has no supply limit and no inflation schedule. Their banks play with interest rates and reserves as they please. When they screw up, they can be bailed out at the taxpayers' expence in one or another way. It's their game and they always win if you play with them. Crypto is very young still, but it's bound to change the rules. It's the most important thing developed in the 21st century so far.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
TheORBlord

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:12:21 PM

Well said guys steady consistent growth is the key,
our first target should be to reach 100,000 people and see how far 3.7 million ORB can be shared.

I think we'll see massive deflation
= price of Orbitcoin hitting $500 per coin, if we do reach that many people.

So my opinion the more I can grab at $0.04 cents each now the better.

TheORBlord

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:22:14 AM

Orbitcoin price has been on the move again  Shocked
I just cashed out 510 ORB via the CoinToPay fiatify system to test it out, I'll keep you guys updated it should = £15 in the bank account no passport or checks needed.

Also I created this Bitcointalk thread in economics but it got moved to altcoins how sad  Angry
check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150046

In case you all wonder I plan to buy the 510 ORB back, was just a test of the system for my trip to Asia to promote Orbitcoin.

Topbanker

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:52:26 PM

whwohooo

time to buy 25k coins!!  Grin

see ya all at the moon!! Grin
Rakete4

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:28:22 PM

Hi!

Some questions:

What happened to the huge premine of 800.000 ORB ? Who is in charge of that?

Who will confirm blocks once that all 3.7 million coins will be mined/minted ?

I think a constant block reward of 1 ORB forever would be much better, like CLAMS.
Can a consensus for such a hard fork be reached?

Orbitcoin still has PoW which would differentiate it from CLAMS and which would make it more fair in the long run.

Rakete4
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:47:39 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 10:15:26 AM by Mario241077

Hi!

Some questions:

What happened to the huge premine of 800.000 ORB ? Who is in charge of that?

Who will confirm blocks once that all 3.7 million coins will be mined/minted ?

I think a constant block reward of 1 ORB forever would be much better, like CLAMS.
Can a consensus for such a hard fork be reached?

Orbitcoin still has PoW which would differentiate it from CLAMS and which would make it more fair in the long run.

Rakete4

if you read the my ann, you will be to find some answers.
From premined are ~ 135k avaible
check voting below, push here

the blockhalving is in 2mill blocks mined

the early investor get more orb, that's fair, if he sold orb,  he will lost weighting for pos mining with low energy, that's fair for newbies

doothewop

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 01:23:32 AM

Did everyone's wallet crash today?  I know a couple other guys had the same problem, around the same time as me.  Anyone know what's up?
Miner-TE

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:00:13 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 02:28:20 AM by Miner-TE

Yes,  My coind did crash today.  Log shows a few 'socket recv error 104' before the crash.

Code:
08/24/15 17:26:41 trying connection 204.14.177.2:15298 lastseen=2113.0hrs
08/24/15 17:26:43 ProcessSyncCheckpoint: sync-checkpoint at 541e6baf4ea4b5d578f174af203707f676b5b8be596960eadd4c1aca681ac7f8
08/24/15 17:26:43 received block c9947041f627f4e3d8c0 height 1392875
08/24/15 17:26:44 Committing 7 changed transactions to coin database...
08/24/15 17:26:44 SetBestChain: new best=c9947041f627f4e3d8c0  height=1392875  trust=140723410335459 blocktrust=652210127  tx=2008126  date=08/24/15 17:25:52
08/24/15 17:26:44 ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
08/24/15 17:26:46 Flushing wallet.dat
08/24/15 17:26:46 Flushed wallet.dat 219ms
08/24/15 17:26:46 connection timeout
08/24/15 17:26:47 trying connection 78.137.194.9:15298 lastseen=2116.9hrs
08/24/15 17:26:48 ProcessSyncCheckpoint: sync-checkpoint at 5b7cd3ba983a016bfae0f0c498afa78648a01368a29b93095668e14f8b0e34d0
08/24/15 17:26:50 getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:26:51 getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:26:51 received block 7e44ce9efe9e7cfdef49 height 1392875
08/24/15 17:26:51 ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
08/24/15 17:26:51 received block 4e2c9b520c700fa7daa5 height 1392876
08/24/15 17:26:51 Committing 9 changed transactions to coin database...
08/24/15 17:26:52 SetBestChain: new best=4e2c9b520c700fa7daa5  height=1392876  trust=140724069134014 blocktrust=658798555  tx=2008128  date=08/24/15 17:26:33
08/24/15 17:26:52 ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
08/24/15 17:26:52 connection timeout
08/24/15 17:26:52 trying connection 92.27.103.225:15298 lastseen=2116.9hrs
08/24/15 17:26:54 Flushing wallet.dat
08/24/15 17:26:55 getblocks 1392876 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:26:55 Flushed wallet.dat 1068ms
08/24/15 17:26:56 ProcessSyncCheckpoint: sync-checkpoint at c3071066e10b28f9be9efdd012fbf154881cb38962dd800b2fec86ea058b0c65
08/24/15 17:26:57 received block 55f5100492f047d9a381 height 1392877
08/24/15 17:26:57 Committing 8 changed transactions to coin database...
08/24/15 17:26:57 SetBestChain: new best=55f5100492f047d9a381  height=1392877  trust=140724290951945 blocktrust=221817931  tx=2008130  date=08/24/15 17:26:40
08/24/15 17:26:57 ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
08/24/15 17:26:57 getblocks 1392877 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:26:57 connection timeout
08/24/15 17:26:58 trying connection 62.210.170.27:15298 lastseen=2116.9hrs
08/24/15 17:26:59 Flushing wallet.dat
08/24/15 17:26:59 Flushed wallet.dat 197ms
08/24/15 17:26:59 getblocks 1392876 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:27:00 getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:27:01 getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:27:01 getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:27:02 getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:27:02 getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:27:03 connection timeout
08/24/15 17:27:03 trying connection 77.54.183.15:15298 lastseen=2114.6hrs
08/24/15 17:27:04 ProcessSyncCheckpoint: sync-checkpoint at a8035001aee71d6eed41dfed7fed8f81bc0c2a19435b46bccd89d1b2d411051b
08/24/15 17:27:05 socket closed
08/24/15 17:27:05 disconnecting node 86.145.121.173:49185
08/24/15 17:27:05 disconnecting node 84.200.4.67:15298
08/24/15 17:27:05 disconnecting node 68.104.181.13:15298
08/24/15 17:27:05 disconnecting node 207.154.20.231:10388
08/24/15 17:27:05 disconnecting node 162.217.249.198:60864
08/24/15 17:27:06 received block 4b4c8e967ad70c1c6ed7 height 1392878
08/24/15 17:27:06 socket recv error 104
08/24/15 17:27:06 disconnecting node 193.227.134.111:15298
08/24/15 17:27:06 Committing 18 changed transactions to coin database...
08/24/15 17:27:07 socket recv error 104
08/24/15 17:27:07 disconnecting node 176.32.178.6:50316
08/24/15 17:27:07 socket closed
08/24/15 17:27:07 disconnecting node 94.251.132.2:44860
08/24/15 17:27:07 SetBestChain: new best=4b4c8e967ad70c1c6ed7  height=1392878  trust=140724515010557 blocktrust=224058612  tx=2008135  date=08/24/15 17:26:54
08/24/15 17:27:07 ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED

And from another host.

Code:
08/24/15 17:25:15 SetBestChain: new best=55f5100492f047d9a381  height=1392877  trust=140724290951945 blocktrust=221817931  tx=2008130  date=08/24/15 17:26:40
08/24/15 17:25:15 ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
08/24/15 17:25:17 getblocks 1392877 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:25:17 getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:25:18 Flushing wallet.dat
08/24/15 17:25:18 getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:25:18 Flushed wallet.dat 84ms
08/24/15 17:25:19 getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:25:20 connection timeout
08/24/15 17:25:21 getblocks -1 to 00000000000000000000 limit 1000
08/24/15 17:25:21 trying connection 74.14.77.67:15298 lastseen=8687.2hrs
08/24/15 17:25:23 ProcessSyncCheckpoint: sync-checkpoint at a8035001aee71d6eed41dfed7fed8f81bc0c2a19435b46bccd89d1b2d411051b
08/24/15 17:25:23 socket closed
08/24/15 17:25:23 disconnecting node 84.200.4.67:15298
08/24/15 17:25:23 received block 4b4c8e967ad70c1c6ed7 height 1392878
08/24/15 17:25:23 Committing 18 changed transactions to coin database...
08/24/15 17:25:23 SetBestChain: new best=4b4c8e967ad70c1c6ed7  height=1392878  trust=140724515010557 blocktrust=224058612  tx=2008135  date=08/24/15 17:26:54
08/24/15 17:25:23 ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
08/24/15 17:25:24 socket recv error 10054
08/24/15 17:25:24 disconnecting node 193.227.134.111:15298
08/24/15 17:25:44 connection timeout
08/24/15 17:25:44 Flushing wallet.dat
08/24/15 17:25:44 socket closed
08/24/15 17:25:44 disconnecting node 172.16.1.145:36006
08/24/15 17:25:44 disconnecting node 5.189.139.227:15298
08/24/15 17:25:44 disconnecting node 86.82.30.234:15298
08/24/15 17:25:44 disconnecting node 95.76.145.187:15298
08/25/15 02:24:15

BTC - 1PeMMYGn7xbZjUYeaWe9ct1VV6szLS1vkD - LTC - LbtcJRJJQQBjZuHr6Wm7vtB9RnnWtRNYpq
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:06:45 PM

I got the same "socket recv error 104" also around 17:26 just before orbitcoin-qt crashed...
Also, bleutrade has ORB wallet in maintenance mode (but trading still goes on, or at least it seems that way).
Ghostlander, any insights?

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:13:10 PM

i wrie him a email, may he is on holdays

but now works all fine again

djmic2k

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:17:22 AM

i cant connect to orb.dnb.io  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: