Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.3.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 200999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:42:49 PM

This mini box looks good. I was thinking about ODROID-XU4 with an intelligent shell:

$74 + $39 = $113

Also needs a microSD or eMMC or SSD, however this thing is very fast with 8 cores. Its GPU even supports OpenCL.

About staking our fund, I don't touch it until the majority approves this move.

8 cores is pretty epic

I like the eMMC adapter you can purchase for it http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G140470977486

Why do I need the eMMC adapter? Wink For the system? ORB Wallet?

ok this...  Pre-installed XUbuntu 15.04 or latest version for ODROID-XU3 and XU4.
Ready to run out of box

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:02:31 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 10:54:12 AM by Mario241077

maybe DOW crash

http://www.godmode-trader.de/

GOLD too

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:28:45 AM

http://bitnewz.net/Articles

Bank of America files patent on blockchain sentry
Posted by Luke Parker on 18 December 2015 |
http://bravenewcoin.com/news/bank-of-america-files-patent-on-blockchain-sentry/

The first patent was not as much of a threat to Bitcoin companies as it was to legacy wire transfer and remittance companies. However, this new patent seems to target bitcoin exchanges, and especially bitcoin banks like Coinbase, Circle, and Xapo, because they hold onto customer's funds.

The second largest US bank, and eleventh largest in the world by assets, BoA was the first large bank to talk openly about bitcoin, in December 2013, while bitcoin's price was near its all-time high.

Having issued a 14-page “client note” to subscribed investing customers, Bank of America currency strategist David Woo stated that bitcoin had “clear potential for growth.”

“Bitcoin makes sense as a medium of exchange,” Woo bullishly stated, and “has the potential to become a major means of payment for e-commerce.” He went on to state that “it could even emerge as a serious competitor to traditional money transfer providers.” The note famously went on to place the estimated maximum market cap of bitcoin at US$15 Billion, or about $1,300 USD per bitcoin. Within a month, the price started plummeting.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:56:39 AM

the next please
top 100 Wink
http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com/top100

Three Major Banks Serious about Embracing Bitcoin

The central bank of Barbados is actually considering holding a certain amount of bitcoin as part of its portfolio of foreign reserves. It recognizes the true potential of bitcoin as a reserve currency and respects its growth compared to other major currencies including the US dollar, pound sterling and the Japanese Yen.

“Within recent years, the proportion of digital transactions done using digital currencies has grown significantly. As a result, it is possible that digital currency could become a key currency for settling transactions,” said Winston Moore and Jeremy Stephen, two economists from the Central Bank of Barbados.

PrivatBank, one of Ukraine’s largest banks announced the development of a bitcoin-based merchant payment service solution that would allow online businesses to accept bitcoin with ease. The bank has already submitted an application to the Central Bank of Ukraine for regulatory confirmation and to ensure that their services align with Ukraine’s current financial policies.

The Central Bank of South Korea in collaboration with law enforcement agencies have launched investigations to shut down altcoin-related businesses and cryptocurrency pump and dump schemes because they’re damaging the reputation of bitcoin.
http://www.ariva.de/forum/Bitcoins-der-naechste-Monsterhype-steht-bevor-443500#bottom

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:11:30 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 12:28:42 PM by Mario241077

The central bank of Barbados is actually considering holding a certain amount of bitcoin as part of its portfolio of foreign reserves. It recognizes the true potential of bitcoin as a reserve currency and respects its growth compared to other major currencies including the US dollar, pound sterling and the Japanese Yen.

“Within recent years, the proportion of digital transactions done using digital currencies has grown significantly. As a result, it is possible that digital currency could become a key currency for settling transactions,” said Winston Moore and Jeremy Stephen, two economists from the Central Bank of Barbados.

Report: Barbados Central Bank Should Consider Holding Bitcoin
Yessi Bello Perez (@yessi_kbello) | Published on November 30, 2015 at 10:16 GMT
"Within recent years, the proportion of digital transactions done using digital currencies has grown significantly. As a result, it is possible that digital currency could become a key currency for settling transactions."
http://www.centralbank.org.bb/Portals/0/Files/Working_Papers/2015/Should%20Cryptocurrencies%20be%20included%20in%20the%20Portfolio%20of%20International%20Reserves%20held%20by%20the%20Central%20Bank%20of%20Barbados.pdf

understand?

chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 12:58:57 PM

@Mario241077 you are quite the busy body around here Smiley

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:18:33 PM

@Mario241077 you are quite the busy body around here Smiley

that is the goal;) But now I have to work Smiley

ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 11:46:14 AM

This mini box looks good. I was thinking about ODROID-XU4 with an intelligent shell:

$74 + $39 = $113

Also needs a microSD or eMMC or SSD, however this thing is very fast with 8 cores. Its GPU even supports OpenCL.

8 cores is pretty epic

I like the eMMC adapter you can purchase for it http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G140470977486

ok this...  Pre-installed XUbuntu 15.04 or latest version for ODROID-XU3 and XU4.
Ready to run out of box

You need it if you have an eMMC card and want to put it into a microSD reader. Their eMMC cards are very fast on reads, however could be better on writes. Modern Samsung Pro Plus UHS-I Class 3 can do over 80MB/s on both reads and writes at lower cost per gigabyte.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:02:09 PM

Report: Barbados Central Bank Should Consider Holding Bitcoin
Yessi Bello Perez (@yessi_kbello) | Published on November 30, 2015 at 10:16 GMT
"Within recent years, the proportion of digital transactions done using digital currencies has grown significantly. As a result, it is possible that digital currency could become a key currency for settling transactions."
http://www.centralbank.org.bb/Portals/0/Files/Working_Papers/2015/Should%20Cryptocurrencies%20be%20included%20in%20the%20Portfolio%20of%20International%20Reserves%20held%20by%20the%20Central%20Bank%20of%20Barbados.pdf

understand?
Bitcoin is a digital reserve currency soon. Big things come.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:12:57 PM

yes i believe this too so i let stake my ORB wallet's Wink

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:15:15 PM

$74 + $39 = $113

8 cores is pretty epic

Ready to run out of box

You need it if you have an eMMC card and want to put it into a microSD reader. Their eMMC cards are very fast on reads, however could be better on writes. Modern Samsung Pro Plus UHS-I Class 3 can do over 80MB/s on both reads and writes at lower cost per gigabyte.

ok you buy this?

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:04:00 AM

I have written them, this could be safe

staisybit.com

oh nice, it's a german guy
Cryptocurrency @metamorphin

#staisybit.com - The first true cloudstaker, #Bitcoin #Altcoins #FuelCoin #Europecoin, #Team #Flycoin
Frankfurt/M.
staisybit.com

Staisybit @staisybit Cryptocurrency @metamorphin

to all supporters of ORB, now tweet this guy's Wink

rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:35:53 AM

Cloudstaking service that could have ORB listed: StaisyBit (https://staisybit.com/ - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091402.0 ).
Let's ask them nicely and we'll have a wonderful staking web wallet.
As I wrote on https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/929-orbitcoin-orb-information/page-110#entry204377
They are at the beginning of a long and adventurous journey, so be prepared for some inconveniences if you're about to use their service, but AFAIK they are honest and they try hard to build trust and transparency. Just read their thread first and make your own opinion.

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:17:59 PM

$74 + $39 = $113

The ODROID-XU4 would make an awesome staking machine, I think. It will take a little bit more than 113 USD to buy all the necessary components, but it might be worth it if the wallet has more than 10k ORB and is supposed to stake 24/7.
Another alternative would be a less expensive Raspberry Pi v2, eventually with a customized version of ROKOS v3 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084908.0 ) with an ORB wallet included (that would cost some 0.15 to 0.50 BTC for development - according to OKtoshi's post). In my opinion, a 0.25 BTC bounty for a ORB ROKOS would be awesome, but the community would have to vote for this.

Regarding the staking of the community fund, I think it would be a good move... maybe 50% for staking and 50% in cold storage... That would provide some funding for smaller projects and/or improvements.

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:06:05 AM

Cloudstaking service that could have ORB listed: StaisyBit (https://staisybit.com/ - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091402.0 ).
Let's ask them nicely and we'll have a wonderful staking web wallet.
As I wrote on https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/929-orbitcoin-orb-information/page-110#entry204377
They are at the beginning of a long and adventurous journey, so be prepared for some inconveniences if you're about to use their service, but AFAIK they are honest and they try hard to build trust and transparency. Just read their thread first and make your own opinion.

PM Wink

Hey there,

We are happy to add Orbit. I'd just like to clarify 2/3 things:

Communication channel: we give much importance to keep close communication with coins developers. We provide a Slack channel open to all coins developers, where we have a private channel for each coin we serve; there you can always catch a team member and, we hope, vice versa we can find coin developers active in order to be always up to date about new exchanges, new features, PoS engine updates, wallets updates, network issues, etc, etc. That said, if you like this approach, I'd need your email to invite you on our Slack. Otherwise, if for whatever reason you don't like to be on our Slack, I please you to give us whatever channel over which we can find you.
    Community support: Staisybit lives thanks to donations and fees on transactions. We'd like to have as much support as possible by the developers firstly and, as consequence, by the whole community
    Donations: as said above, our service survives thanks mostly to donations, partially to transactions fees. Indeed, we usually ask for a small donation when adding a new coin, justified by the fact that Staisybit's servers (3 at the moment) will act as 24/7/365 nodes, helping developers in both securing the network and providing reliable connections. The donation amount is completely up to you, even if we usually agree for a donation of 0.2/0.3 BTC, which seems fair to us since a single hosted node costs not less than 40 $/year, while we'd ask 0.2/0.3 BTC for 3 nodes, to be paid only once. Anyway, donation is not a requirement to be added and, if you feel the amount as unfair, you can donate whatever amount you consider fair.

Address for donations: 33YMZdX4MrKzJeEKejZ7w1QDGNT8xXrMvx
Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
Alberto - Founder @ staisybit.com

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:19:39 PM

guim26 grab your bunnycoins before it bounces!!
mario @kernik It does not matter what others are doing! Do be fair and people will trust you!
mario @kernik But what is happening here is not fair! Too
kernik what's going on is none of my business xD show me a fair crypto exchange

mario @kernik I think I can understand all the problems! But the Crypto market is coming in!
mario @kernik that was an admission! thank you
kernik you think you understand, yet you still are butthurt beyond limit
kernik CALM YO TITS pretty please?
mario @kernik if you want to be honest, contact me!
mario @kernik and otherwise I would ask the orb of your stock market to take!

fucking scam!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525921.msg11300307#msg11300307
Re: [ANN] Bleutrade. The most powerful cryptocurrency exchange platform
May 06, 2015, 09:58:00 AM

I remember all
all people have which bought 0.0035 to these shares, now have min 50% loss!
With these shares, you have no right to vote on this company

buy orders
0.00170010   49.11512263   0.08350062   0.08350062
0.00170000   238.89409878   0.40611997   0.48962059
0.00160000   2.00000000   0.00320000   0.49282059
0.00140000   2.00000000   0.00280000   0.49562059
0.00120000   2.00000000   0.00240000   0.49802059
0.00100000   2.00000000   0.00200000   0.50002059
0.00090933   0.48302187   0.00043923   0.50045981
0.00090913   0.53666197   0.00048790   0.50094771
0.00090886   0.54617374   0.00049640   0.50144411
0.00090747   0.38041578   0.00034522   0.50178932
0.00090577   0.50615092   0.00045846   0.50224778
0.00090529   0.51138168   0.00046295   0.50271073

now
0.00093001   0.67463101   0.00062741   0.00062741
0.00093000   0.96309250   0.00089568   0.00152309
0.00091000   1.00000000   0.00091000   0.00243309
0.00090001   1.68365215   0.00151530   0.00394839
0.00090000   1.00000000   0.00090000   0.004848

take your ORB from this excange!! All

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:51:15 PM

Merry Christmas to all. And a special thanks especially to the people what to believe ORB! We just need time, that's all!

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:22:00 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 03:43:41 PM by Mario241077

huge, thank you. ORB is growing faster than the BTC
The BTC makes a correction after dump last evening, ORB no!!
I hate dumper in each Altcoin and in BTC, they use the panic of people to buy back more... that's all
it is experienced at the time the good Cryptocoins an enormous appreciation! So this can not happen!

https://www.coingecko.com/en/market_cap/orbitcoin/btc

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:35:53 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 01:49:17 PM by Mario241077

so now waits for what comes next, the turnover is bad, it is purchased, but down there is not much to pick up ... the daily chart is in RSI still below 50 points, but evenly ascending in the hourly chart, it means all the time bought, the daily chart has a lot of room for improvement ... thinks you part your

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:43:19 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 04:53:12 AM by Mario241077

now ORB back over 1000 http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=ORB

payments are 10% of block reward, block reward is 1 ORB

Receive 0.1 ORB every 12 hours!
Registered users get additional 10% bonus!
Bonus from your referrals: 0 ORB

Orbitcoin Faucet balance: 1487.998517 ORB
Please donate to keep this Orbitcoin faucet running:
(Donations go directly to the Orbitcoin faucet balance)
oTwZHqnDzSyDEAJhbnhctsE71oDd1ZYhkX

Reserve    Drop size
> 0.001   0.001
> 100   0.01
> 1000   0.1
> 10000   1
> 100000   10
> 1000000   100
> 100000000   1000

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=ORB

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: