Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.3.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 201001 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:25:17 PM

ORB breaks the line of 15000 satoshi again and now it's open

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:33:51 PM

the BTC breaks the downtrend, now comes a lot of money for the cryptoworld

sorry ghost, but this is important

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:54:07 PM

All that being said, if I had the 0.45 BTC available I would have gladly "donated" them for the permanent inclusion of ORB on ROKOS. OKtoshi is a hard working and honest dev and deserves some gratitude beyond kind words.

hm really? I think you should get compensation from the fund! if you do that

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:52:35 AM

Well, OKtoshi has already produced multiple achievements (just check the OKcash and ROKOS threads and github). Here is just one hint: http://letstalkpayments.com/fintech-at-ces-mastercard-coin-rokos-samsung-and-softbank-are-making-waves/
In the matter of asking for development funds, I don't see anything wrong with that. Especially in the case of ORB wallet and daemon for ARM platforms it seems to be a little less trivial - I've tried and failed to compile and run the ORB daemon on a Raspberry Pi B (v1) even following competent hints and directions (some even from Ghostlander himself).

Anyway, my old Raspi runs my OKcash main wallet for staking purposes, Staisybit hosts my second wallet for staking purposes (they ask for donations too in order to include other coins, but that's not mandatory) and my third OKcash wallet (holding less than 1k coins) is on my home PC for playing with the software and some trading when fiat funds are available (not much Wink ).
Compared to that, ORB gives me much less in terms of flexibility, albeit a bit more in terms of value, as the main (and only) ORB wallet runs on my home PC and is staking pretty decently.

I am glad you made this post, I had never heard about ROKOS before and was like what the heck is he talking about. I checked out the forum thread and saw it was dedicated to running coin wallets on the RPI, pretty impressive.

Keep in mind the orb wallet works very well on linux, but I do see why many people would prefer windows. I personally run my wallet on a 20 watt at the wall dual core cpu running on linux. I also have a 20 watt quad core pc (j1900 cpu) running multiple wallets with linux.

I do like the idea of an RPI OS distribution made specifically to work with a coin.

I will be following the ROKOS thread from now on ----- thank you for the info!
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:39:32 AM

I am glad you made this post, I had never heard about ROKOS before and was like what the heck is he talking about. I checked out the forum thread and saw it was dedicated to running coin wallets on the RPI, pretty impressive.

Keep in mind the orb wallet works very well on linux, but I do see why many people would prefer windows. I personally run my wallet on a 20 watt at the wall dual core cpu running on linux. I also have a 20 watt quad core pc (j1900 cpu) running multiple wallets with linux.

I do like the idea of an RPI OS distribution made specifically to work with a coin.

I will be following the ROKOS thread from now on ----- thank you for the info!
Oh, I forgot to mention that my home PC runs linux, hence all the mentioned wallets, including ORB, are "on linux" Smiley
One of the problems with the ORB wallet on low-spec ARM platforms seems to be the memory requirements. Optimizing the code for such platforms is way beyond my (current) abilities...

All that being said, if I had the 0.45 BTC available I would have gladly "donated" them for the permanent inclusion of ORB on ROKOS. OKtoshi is a hard working and honest dev and deserves some gratitude beyond kind words.

hm really? I think you should get compensation from the fund! if you do that
Sarcasm aside, IF I had those 0.45 BTC I wouldn't ask for a compensation. If things go well with my other real-life projects this year I might just do it in the second half of 2016... but that is a big if.

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:40:47 AM

ORB breaks the last downtrend... MACD is bulish

weekly chart, but week still running

melfrecords

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:49:52 PM

Nice to see orbitcoin on IPOMINER

The more options you have to mine orbitcoin the better for everyone and the network!

Nice to see Orbitcoin moving along nicely

Jan 05 3:00 PM OrbitCoin (ORB) has been added as a Neoscrypt multiport coin.

www.ipominer.com

Interesting article if you keep Orbitcoin on Cryptsy

http://cryptomining-blog.com/6372-concerns-about-the-future-of-the-cryptocurrency-exchange-cryptsy-continue/

Do you happen to know the number of the direct port at IPOminer of ORB ?

All other direct ports of coins are listed, except ORB..

Thankz!
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:30:02 AM

The more options you have to mine orbitcoin the better for everyone and the network!

www.ipominer.com

http://cryptomining-blog.com/6372-concerns-about-the-future-of-the-cryptocurrency-exchange-cryptsy-continue/

Thankz!

I noticed that also and was going to ask in the IPOMINER thread, but I see you have beaten me to it. Normally they list the direct port info on the site when they announce the addition of the coin.

Unfortunately I cant find anything about it on the website.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:07:47 AM

Wednesday, 01/06/2016 - 12:32 clock

2016: The largest flood of money of all time ...
The first days in the new year give an idea where the journey will lead: In the coming months of fiscal insanity is expected to reach a never before seen level of escalation ...

"Stupid, that the launch in January is generally a very good indicator for the rest of the year. Are we seeing in 2016 so the big collapse of the international stock markets? Looking at some of the latest developments it may a be already queasy. "

The example shows: The central banks stick to their "proven" Reflex: When the going gets tough, the money tip is unpacked. Following this pattern, "work" now all (!) Major world exchanges.

It's just a beautiful illusion, which is preserved here. We this silly masquerade will be this year urgency, which illustrate some of the latest developments:

Christine Lagarde, head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) expects this year with a disappointing growth of the world economy. The main reason is the economic slowdown in China.

Because it adds that the Baltic Dry Index, which measures the volume of cargo on the high seas, has recently slumped to its lowest level ever. The figure does not comment on it.

The European Central Bank (ECB), meanwhile, has long made clear that they will press when required much further the monetary accelerator. That there will be these "needs" which you can already count on five fingers. The "inflation target" of the ECB's two percent about, is in spite of the accelerated bond purchases by the central bank with 0.1 percent by the end of 2015 in the distant future. Where we leave the question sidelined what should be really desirable to the target of creeping expropriation of the population.

But the bill for the monetary madness, the central banks hold around the world for many years now, we will present ourselves at some point. Cash prohibitions, negative interest rates, expropriations in Cyprus-style and other unpleasant actions are only a matter of time.

http://www.godmode-trader.de/artikel/2016-die-groesste-geldflut-aller-zeiten,4463987

Devaluation of all currencies and massive, the money saved is worthless

melfrecords

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:25:06 AM

www.ipominer.com

Thankz!

I noticed that also and was going to ask in the IPOMINER thread, but I see you have beaten me to it. Normally they list the direct port info on the site when they announce the addition of the coin.

Why don't you request for the same thing at the IPOminer thread? The more folks that ask for it ... Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516047.2360

thefix
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:31:41 AM

www.ipominer.com

Thankz!

Why don't you request for the same thing at the IPOminer thread? The more folks that ask for it ... Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516047.2360

Looks like they posted the info, they are usually pretty good about getting back to people.

OrbitCoin (ORB) - port 4403

Just in case anyone else wants to know that is the direct port for Orbitcoin on Ipominer
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:20:49 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 06:27:57 PM by Mario241077

Several ppl have made bots for Bleutrade and they put bid 1 satoshi over yours and others bid. Its not an crime to make a bot or use it. Bots are on every exchange that has an API. They are a pain in the ass when they bid 1 satoshi over you but they are there om every exchange. I dont understand why you think the bots on Bleutrade is worse than the others on the other exchanges. And why is ORB the only coin that is damaged by it?

this is the crime, this bleutrade guy's live of cost all altcoins
because they trade all Altcoins down, against their bleushares over their own BOT
So is the one forced purchase of bleushares! And no free option!
that is fraud

"Simply put! You are trading 1 million shares up against all coin down!
And so I want to warn everyone! $ 400,000 (Price per share 0.001 and 1 Mio) as a Rating for the exchange is absolutely exaggerated if it has a daily turnover of ONLY 11 BTC !!"

"the difference between buy and sell order, maybe 6500 to 7900, they take out of the coin, and simulate buy order in trade bleushares! which is a psychological argument for other people, bleushares at the price of 0001 to buy, even if such are not worth it!"

when they need money, but not enough people buy in 0.001 their shares, then goes it down to 0.0009 ... if there buys no more, it goes down to 0.0008 and so on. Because they have 1 million shares ...
but they can not find 1 million people buy them for 0.001! So the fact is that the price continues to go down! and price of bleushares comes from 0.0035. proof enough

because bleushares should have a value estimated of $ 40.000 and not $ 400.000!

but there are always people who do not think! And just buy instead be informed!

No Altcoin should be sold there!

What did I say!

Selling Bleutrade Share
Price (BTC

0.00095500   48.00001748   0.04584002   0.04584002
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BLEU/BTC

sell there no Altcoins! You only pay these criminals

in the same timeline ORB has grown in value!
only on this Stock Exchange ORB is constantly traded down! every day

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:10:02 PM

ORB growing stronger than BTC, LTC and DOGE

BTC
"orbitcoin price"

DOLLAR
"orbitcoin price"

EURO
"orbitcoin price"

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:14:05 PM

see here

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:07:11 AM

guy's this mail is phishing mail, don't use any links

cryptsy.com stopping all whitdrawals now, they are under attack

NerdLifeLabs
NOTICE, UNTIL WEARE ABLE TO DETERMINE EXTENT OF ATTACK, ALL WITHDRAWALS AND MARKETS ARE PAUSEDWD have been paused for security Reasons .If youhave received an email or SMS stating to put your login information in to receivea refund do not click it . if you already have please change your login passwordasap. If you have 2fa your password does not matter as much but if you havefilled out the link it’s a good idea to change your password anyway

"Hi, Cryptsy ceases its activities in the wake of the theft of most of Bitcoins from the COLD storage.

You can start a refund procedure at the link: "

thefix
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:37:23 AM

guy's this mail is phishing mail, don't use any links

cryptsy.com stopping all whitdrawals now, they are under attack

NerdLifeLabs
NOTICE, UNTIL WEARE ABLE TO DETERMINE EXTENT OF ATTACK, ALL WITHDRAWALS AND MARKETS ARE PAUSEDWD have been paused for security Reasons .If youhave received an email or SMS stating to put your login information in to receivea refund do not click it . if you already have please change your login passwordasap. If you have 2fa your password does not matter as much but if you havefilled out the link it’s a good idea to change your password anyway

"Hi, Cryptsy ceases its activities in the wake of the theft of most of Bitcoins from the COLD storage.

You can start a refund procedure at the link: "

I took most everything I had on Cryptsy off more than a month ago after rumors started going around about long term issues with wallets and withdrawals.

I also saw a speculative post about the site being hacked and some user info being compromised

Thanks for the heads up about this, any emails/sms from or pretending to be from cryptsy should be questioned and inspected for phishing attacks.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:12:22 PM

https://twitter.com/cryptsy

A new phishing attempt is out. It is not from cryptsy. Do not acknowledge it

thefix
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:21:49 PM

It would be nice to get Orbitcoin on Bittrex and Yobit now that volume has picked up a bit and its on more pools with difficulty rising.

Anyone else think of another exchange they would like to see Orbitcoin listed on this year?
TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:11:36 PM

Listed at Bittrex & YoBit would be nice.

Would like to see ORB listed at a Chinese exchange too...
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 11:05:40 AM

Will Orbitcoin hit $155,000 in market cap in first half of 2016? Yes or no? Dare to bet in bitcoin?
https://www.betmoose.com/bet/orbitcoin-to-hit-155-000-market-cap-before-lug-1-2016-1362?ref=scacco

$155,000 target hit. Let's set a new goal. Who dare to be for the $300,000 mark?
https://www.betmoose.com/bet/orbitcoin-to-hit-300-000-market-cap-before-jul-1-2016-1392?ref=scacco

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: